Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Strnge Deluge behavior
From: lonelydad58@gmail.com (MajorLanGod)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:30:57 GMT
 by: MajorLanGod - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:30 UTC

I occsionly downlod torrents, nd use Deluge to do so. After a recent Win 11
Update Deluge stopped working. It would show I torrent I woud want to
dowload, but wouldn't actualy do nnything. All of my other programs would
have no problems doing normal things ss usual. Frustrating.

Well, I installed the latest Win11 update today, and wonder of wonders,
Deluge started working again.Apprantly something in the last update FUBARed
something and this update fixed it.
I've worked with Windows since I think version 3 (the one prior to the free
t-shirt promotion) and have never seen something like this happen.