Subject: Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 05:15:51 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 05:15 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 13:04:17 -0000, Big Al <Bears@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 2/28/23 01:48, this is what Joel wrote:
>> "Commander Kinsey" <CK1@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any software to introduce a lag on one side of the keyboard to compensate for one hand typing faster than the other and making mistakes?
>>>
>>> Most people have a dominant hand. Mine is the right. So if I type "from", I get "form" because the O comes form my faster right hand. Although the signal from my brain comes at the same time, that side reacts faster.
>>

>> OK, dude, you not only have this weird issue to begin with, but you
>> want a software solution? Are you one of these morons who thinks
>> there's a pill for every problem, or some shit, I'll just install some
>> amazing new software to help me type?
>>
>> You're a retard.
>>
> I wouldn't say it that strongly, but I kind of agree. I flip letters around some times too, but I sort of think the
> letters as I'm typing them and I try to type like piano teachers do with a metronome in my head. Slows down the speedy
> hand. I used to hit 60wpm, granted now I'm down to 30 but the good part of touch typing is that you can watch the screen
> and not the keyboard and catch the errors. Yes I know you catch them but hell, nobody's perfect.
>
> All that aside, I don't think you'll ever find such a program.

So many people type form instead of from, someone must have made one.

Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?

<op.11yvorj4mvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=76936&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#76936

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:11:05 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:11 UTC

On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 14:54:52 -0000, Stan Brown <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 08:26:53 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:
>>
>> People also type form when they mean to, how would the lag software work in
>> that case? You're just inventing a (very bad) mechanical spell checker.
>
> However tempting it may be, please don't feed the trolls.

Get a proper killfile you fuckwit. You shouldn't be able to see replies to someone you've ignored. Doh!

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?