From: richard@damon-family.org (Richard Damon)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Refuting the Tarski Undefinability Theorem [ Mike Terry commits
libel ]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 20:37:03 -0500
<uqapia$1159f$2@dont-email.me> <uqb3ju$2ba30$7@i2pn2.org>
<uqb4ra$133m2$1@dont-email.me> <uqb5dr$2ba2v$1@i2pn2.org>
<uqbe1h$14jbd$1@dont-email.me> <uqbftm$2ba30$8@i2pn2.org>
<uqbjmg$15k8u$1@dont-email.me> <uqbl1p$2ba2v$2@i2pn2.org>
<uqbnnk$165t6$1@dont-email.me> <uqbp0n$2ba2v$3@i2pn2.org>
<uqbrfp$16nal$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 01:37 UTC

On 2/11/24 8:15 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 2/11/2024 6:33 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No H is not there you should see the screwing thing
>>> that Linz calls embedded_H: Ĥq0 (a second start state)
>>>
>>> Top of page 3
>>> https://www.liarparadox.org/Linz_Proof.pdf
>>>

>> So, you don't understand that
>
> I understand that when Linz is all done with all of the
> transformations and actually specifies the completed Ĥ
> that he calls embedded_H *Ĥq0* on the top of page 3.

Nope, you THINK you understand that, but you don't actually understand
what he is doing.

He has no "embedded_H", and that Ĥq0 is the name of of the state in Ĥ
that is the beginning state for H, not ALL the states of H. that ⊢*
after it represents all the states that H goes through (including the
equivalent states in Ĥ)

I not also, you have again ducked that hard questions, likely because
you don't have an answer and are trying to execute some red herring.

I guess since you didn't explain how that isn't H in Ĥ, you are just
admitting that it was, and you stupidly got caught in another lie.

You can't seem to avoid them.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Refuting the Tarski Undefinability Theorem

By: olcott on Sun, 4 Feb 2024

65olcott