From: richard@damon-family.org (Richard Damon)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: No one can correctly refute that simulating abort decider A(D,D)
is correct
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 09:13:07 -0400
<uu1ufg$31r8p$1@dont-email.me> <uu2eob$374vo$2@i2pn2.org>
<uu2g1k$360p2$2@dont-email.me> <uu2hpe$374vo$11@i2pn2.org>
<uu2jp1$36okm$2@dont-email.me> <uu2lfu$374vo$15@i2pn2.org>
<uu2n0q$37bas$4@dont-email.me> <uu2o02$374vn$9@i2pn2.org>
<uu2och$37bas$8@dont-email.me> <uu3m7n$3ajo2$3@i2pn2.org>
<uu402f$3ktin$1@dont-email.me> <uu4f8n$3ohm1$1@dont-email.me>
<uu4fuj$3oq42$1@dont-email.me> <uu50n1$3ca7i$5@i2pn2.org>
<uu5770$3tt5t$8@dont-email.me> <uu5aai$3ca7j$9@i2pn2.org>
<uu5ant$3ubje$4@dont-email.me>
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:13 UTC

On 3/28/24 10:58 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 3/28/2024 9:50 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> You must have rocks in your head.
>>> I have said 500 freaking times ABORT DECIDER NOT HALT DECIDER
>>
>> Then why does D put the return value into a variable called Halt_Status?
>>

> That is a reasonable point.
> 01 void D(ptr x) // ptr is pointer to void function
> 02 {
> 03   H(x, x);
> 04   return;
> 05 }
> 06
> 07 void main()
> 08 {
> 09   H(D,D);
> 10 }

So, since this D will ALWAYS halt (if H gives an answer) why does H need
to "abort" it? Can it not figure out that it will give an answer and
that the input will halt?

Only by assumeing H is dumb, does H need to abort itself.

>> It looks like you are devolving, asyou are repeating yourself more and
>> more.
>>

> You perpetually ignore what I say until I repeat it for two pages.
> You perpetually ignore what I say until I repeat it for two pages.
> You perpetually ignore what I say until I repeat it for two pages.
> You perpetually ignore what I say until I repeat it for two pages.

And you perpetually ignore what I say in a simple paragraph, because you
refuse to look at things honestly.

>> I guesss that means you are getting desperate and running out of lies. >
>
> Validation of POD24 as a robust early clinical end point of
> poor survival in FL from 5225 patients on 13 clinical trials
> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34614146/

So?

This seems totally unrelated to the topic.

The fact that you are going to DIE soon doesn't mean you get to short
circuit the needed procedures, It means you need to get rid of YOUR
roadblocks and accept what has been actually PROVEN.

You just seem determined to prove yourself to be an idiot.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o No one can correctly refute that simulating abort decider A(D,D) is correct

By: olcott on Wed, 27 Mar 2024

40olcott