The best way to avoid responsibility is to say, "I've got responsibilities."

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frosty

SubjectAuthor
* Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
+* Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
| +- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
| `* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
|  `* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
|   +- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
|   `- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
`* Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
 `* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
  +* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
  |+- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
  |`* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
  | +* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
  | |+* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
  | ||+- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
  | ||`* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
  | || +- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
  | || `- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
  | |`* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyJerry Sauk
  | | +- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
  | | `* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKWills
  | |  `- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyThe Ref
  | `* Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyKlausSchadenfreude
  |  `- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills
  `- Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frostyK Wills

Pages:12
Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frosty

<zqrWN.3094$cEa4.2586@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17707&group=alt.food.fast-food#17707

From: ref@creon.earth (The Ref)
Subject: Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frosty
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:48:47 GMT
 by: The Ref - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:48 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 00:59:36 -0700, KWills wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:02:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:08:10 -0800
>

> Why do you wait MONTHS to further PROVE you're very, very STUPID, and
> really do NEED to lie?
>

>>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message

>>> Dear god you're stupid.
>>> If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
>>> without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
>>> with Klaus.
>>
>>If this is "undoubtedly" what happened with klous,
>
> Who is klous?
>
>>then why didn't he just SAY it?
>
> Because those reading who have an education beyond fifth grade
> (so not you, as you keep proving) could see this with ease. There was,
> and is, no need to clarify beyond what was posted.
> Why are you so stupid? Are your parents cousins by chance?
>
> [Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

Now now, please be kind: he clearly has some kind of disability. He
can't help that. (He can't even write "au" without getting confused,
which explains why he can't spell Klaus' name correctly.)

I think we all have our failings. Mine is being a pedantic
SOB on occasion. Okay, maybe frequently...

--
I am not a lawyer; I am The Ref.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frosty