"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -- Will Rogers

interests / rec.boats / Re: Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?

SubjectAuthor
* Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?345...@gmail.com
`- Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?Poco Loc0

1
Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?

<8feca97b-e2eb-442a-96ed-152de46c9314n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10071&group=rec.boats#10071

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:10:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 16:10 UTC

#10. “You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war – the War Production Board.”

On a live interview on CNN, Joe Biden was describing his plan to combat the coronavirus pandemic. Here, he was suggesting similar policies to those of President Roosevelt, which you can clearly see in his eloquent and sophisticated answer.

#9. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women are created by the — Go — you know — you know the thing.“​

Even though Joe Biden was a senator for 36 years and a vice president for 8, he still doesn’t know the Declaration of Independence. During a speech in Texas, Biden was quoting what he remembered of the Declaration.

#8. “You’re Full of Sh**”

While touring a Detroit auto plant, Biden managed to lose his composure and swear at a factory worker. This came to be due to a heated discussion on gun policy. I at first couldn’t believe that a man of his status said this while being recorded,

#7. “I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro at the time pitcher in the Negro League”

Yeah… that just doesn’t sound right. President Biden was making a Veterans Day address at Arlington National Cemetery and he was talking about the late Satchel Paige. If you (like me) don’t know who Satchel Paige is, he was a famous African American baseball player that broke down racial boundaries with his amazing pitching skills.

#6. “When President Harris and I took a virtual tour of a vaccination center in Arizona not long ago,”

Our president had a slip and forgot who the president was. For context, President Harris and Vice President Biden were celebrating the administration nearing 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses.

#5. “That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up have cancer”

Standing in front of piles of trash, President Biden publicly announced he has cancer. The White House had to clarify and in fact he does not have cancer. Joe Biden did have non-melanoma skin cancers removed before he was in office.

#4. “Keep alive the truth and honor of the Holocaust”

In his first Middle-East visit, President Biden misspoke and reminded us the good fortune and beauty the holocaust brought. He does correct himself after this by saying “horror”, but it was a bit late to salvage his remark by that point.

#3. “I may be Irish but I’m not stupid”

On St. Patrick’s Day, our president held a speech in the White House and made this joke. He goes on to clarify that he isn’t stupid since he married Domenico Giacoppo’s granddaughter, Jill Biden.

#2. “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

One of the most memorable quotes of Joe Biden on the campaign trail. While in an interview on “The Breakfast Club” radio show with Charlamagne tha God, he would tell the host that he “ain’t black” if he votes for Trump. Somehow Joe Biden still became the most voted president of all time.

#1. “Lets go Brandon I agree”

LOL!

Re: Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?

<ego4li91cfmfck7b4g4f4lf8kq1t8h4rns@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10072&group=rec.boats#10072

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Strange Biden quotes... but aren't they all?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 09:51:27 -0800
 by: Poco Loc0 - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 17:51 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:10:00 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>In his first Middle-East visit, President Biden misspoke and reminded us the good fortune and beauty the holocaust brought. He does correct himself after this by saying “horror”, but it was a bit late to salvage his remark by that point.
>
>#3. “I may be Irish but I’m not stupid”
>
>On St. Patrick’s Day, our president held a speech in the White House and made this joke. He goes on to clarify that he isn’t stupid since he married Domenico Giacoppo’s granddaughter, Jill Biden.
>
>#2. “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
>
>One of the most memorable quotes of Joe Biden on the campaign trail. While in an interview on “The Breakfast Club” radio show with Charlamagne tha God, he would tell the host that he “ain’t black” if he votes for Trump. Somehow Joe Biden still became the most voted president of all time.

Yeah, and Trump lost.