From: jherring@salmonbait.net (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving All!
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:59:23 -0500
 by: Pocquito Loco - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 16:59 UTC

We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
had to cook. Love it!

Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:

Dear John,

On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.

Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
induction class) include the following:
Don and Bonnie Brown
David Dick '80
Joe Fischer
John Herring '62
Bill and Carolyn Huhman

The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
by January 12, 2024.

Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
a seat!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!

<43e22f90-e307-4adc-a66c-9d54ffc50a63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10115&group=rec.boats#10115

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 10:57:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:57 UTC

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:59:27 AM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
> today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
> had to cook. Love it!
>
> Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:
>
> Dear John,
>
> On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
> School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
> into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.
>
> Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
> positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
> Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
> groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
> and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
> lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
>
> Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
> induction class) include the following:
> Don and Bonnie Brown
> David Dick '80
> Joe Fischer
> John Herring '62
> Bill and Carolyn Huhman
>
> The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
> will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
> us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
> by January 12, 2024.
>
> Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
> a seat!

Congrats! Have a good time in Savannah. If you get a chance try this place:
<https://www.theoldepinkhouserestaurant.com/>
It's in the historic district in downtown. Good food and a really neat old house. We went by early and they let us look around before they started seating for dinner. The rooms are all unique, so your dining experience changes depending on your seating. The bar in the "basement" (not the little one at street level) is very warm and inviting. Rain tonight into tomorrow, but nice the rest of the week.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!

<btfnlih044i0lp0nfqmb1dnq5ssvtac2lh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10119&group=rec.boats#10119

From: jherring@salmonbait.com (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:21:20 -0800
 by: Pocquito Loco - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 20:21 UTC

On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:59:23 -0500, Pocquito Loco
<jherring@salmonbait.net> wrote:

>We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
>today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
>had to cook. Love it!
>
>Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:
>
>Dear John,
>
>On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
>School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
>into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.
>
>Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
>positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
>Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
>groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
>and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
>lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
>
>Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
>induction class) include the following:
>Don and Bonnie Brown
>David Dick '80
>Joe Fischer
>John Herring '62
>Bill and Carolyn Huhman
>
>The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
>will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
>us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
>by January 12, 2024.
>
>Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
>a seat!

There will be lots and lots of gay, hot sex, FYI!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!

<3h7tli92uricee08d14id5fvdeboa3i2mv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10135&group=rec.boats#10135

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:35:05 -0800
 by: justan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:35 UTC

On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:21:20 -0800, Pocquito Loco
<jherring@salmonbait.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:59:23 -0500, Pocquito Loco
><jherring@salmonbait.net> wrote:
>
>>We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
>>today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
>>had to cook. Love it!
>>
>>Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:
>>
>>Dear John,
>>
>>On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
>>School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
>>into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.
>>
>>Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
>>positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
>>Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
>>groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
>>and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
>>lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
>>
>>Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
>>induction class) include the following:
>>Don and Bonnie Brown
>>David Dick '80
>>Joe Fischer
>>John Herring '62
>>Bill and Carolyn Huhman
>>
>>The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
>>will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
>>us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
>>by January 12, 2024.
>>
>>Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
>>a seat!
>
>There will be lots and lots of gay, hot sex, FYI!

Shhhhh... you're not supposed to tell others!!
--
The real me.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!

<ujnknc$1rqj4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10138&group=rec.boats#10138

From: A@B.C (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:39:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Justan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:39 UTC

On 11/20/23 11:59 AM, Pocquito Loco wrote:
>We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
>today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
>had to cook. Love it!
>
>Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:
>
>Dear John,
>
>On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
>School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
>into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.
>
>Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
>positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
>Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
>groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
>and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
>lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
>
>Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
>induction class) include the following:
>Don and Bonnie Brown
>David Dick '80
>Joe Fischer
>John Herring '62
>Bill and Carolyn Huhman
>
>The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
>will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
>us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
>by January 12, 2024.
>
>Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
>a seat!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other nice folks in the group. Special
good wishes for Tim.

Congratulations on that honor. I'm sure it"s well deserved
Thanks for the invitation, but I think I have a dentist appointment that
day.

--
The real me

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!

<gj55mip0b1isrbul2nhu1fktvih0230mnl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10146&group=rec.boats#10146

From: jherring@salmonbait.com (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:51:12 -0800
 by: Pocquito Loco - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 00:51 UTC

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:39:57 -0000 (UTC), Justan <A@B.C> wrote:

>On 11/20/23 11:59 AM, Pocquito Loco wrote:
>>We're taking off for Savannah tomorrow, so I wanted to get the wish in
>>today. This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I've not
>>had to cook. Love it!
>>
>>Here's a bit of tooting my own horn:
>>
>>Dear John,
>>
>>On behalf of the Sacred Heart School Foundation and the Sacred Heart
>>School Alumni Association, congratulations on the upcoming induction
>>into our Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame.
>>
>>Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a
>>positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred
>>Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also include
>>groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents,
>>and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful, and
>>lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
>>
>>Inductees into the Sacred Heart School class of 2024 (Our 7th
>>induction class) include the following:
>>Don and Bonnie Brown
>>David Dick '80
>>Joe Fischer
>>John Herring '62
>>Bill and Carolyn Huhman
>>
>>The official Hall of Fame induction for family and friends to attend
>>will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 13, 2024. To help
>>us prepare for the ceremony, please complete and return the following
>>by January 12, 2024.
>>
>>Let me know soon if you'd like to come along as a guest. I can get you
>>a seat!
>
>Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other nice folks in the group. Special
> good wishes for Tim.
>
>Congratulations on that honor. I'm sure it"s well deserved
>Thanks for the invitation, but I think I have a dentist appointment that
> day.

Cut it out already. Tim died.