Suggest you just sit there and wait till life gets easier.

interests / rec.boats / Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

SubjectAuthor
* Bidenomics are bankrupting the US345...@gmail.com
`* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USPocquito Loco
 `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US345...@gmail.com
  `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USPocquito Loco
   `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USTrue North
    `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USPocquito Loco
     `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US345...@gmail.com
      `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USTrue North
       +- Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USJustan
       `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USPocquito Loco
        `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USTrue North
         `* Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USJustan
          `- Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the USTrue North

1
Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<1df7e29f-a3da-48fb-8ff5-ece470abf40fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10439&group=rec.boats#10439

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:39:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:39 UTC

The tale President Joe Biden tells is that his “Bidenomics” had a positive impact on the economy by reducing the budget deficit and getting inflation under control.

The problem is that it’s just not true.

On the one hand, we have the claims made by the White House and the Treasury, but on the other hand, we have the cold hard facts.

Unfortunately for the White House, the final budget data for fiscal year 2023 tells the story of out-of-control spending, even outpacing rising revenues, and the devastating effects that can have on an economy through inflation.

Federal spending last year was nearly $1 trillion higher than projections made before the Biden presidency. Remember that the next time you hear President Biden claim that he has reduced the deficit.
As we examine any president’s impact on economic policy, a key tool is the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast. It shows what was projected under the laws that existed immediately before Biden’s inauguration in January 2021. When we compare that to the actual fiscal situation, we can assess the impact a president has had.

The results are not good for Biden — or the taxpayers.

The deficit for fiscal year 2023 exceeded the CBO’s pre-Biden baseline projections by a staggering 76 percent.

Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act contributed to the surge of spending, including expanded ObamaCare subsidies for the wealthy and tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions.

The national debt is now $2.5 trillion higher than the CBO projected it would be before Biden’s spending binge.

The nation’s fiscal trajectory is unsustainable, and Bidenomics has made things worse by growing spending and driving the deficit higher than it would have been.

American families are suffering from high inflation and lower real wages, direct consequences of irresponsible government spending.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-debunking-biden-s-deficit-claims-one-by-one/ar-AA1n0Ung?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=20ce379f25f84fe0b0ae749cb97dee3a&ei=10>

Thanks, Sleepy Joe!

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<ocedqitehnu2slvg4gm8oqh4mcgapnqc35@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10440&group=rec.boats#10440

From: jherring@salmonbait.com (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:16:24 -0800
 by: Pocquito Loco - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:16 UTC

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:39:43 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>The tale President Joe Biden tells is that his “Bidenomics” had a positive impact on the economy by reducing the budget deficit and getting inflation under control.
>
>The problem is that it’s just not true.
>
>On the one hand, we have the claims made by the White House and the Treasury, but on the other hand, we have the cold hard facts.
>
>Unfortunately for the White House, the final budget data for fiscal year 2023 tells the story of out-of-control spending, even outpacing rising revenues, and the devastating effects that can have on an economy through inflation.
>
>Federal spending last year was nearly $1 trillion higher than projections made before the Biden presidency. Remember that the next time you hear President Biden claim that he has reduced the deficit.
>As we examine any president’s impact on economic policy, a key tool is the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast. It shows what was projected under the laws that existed immediately before Biden’s inauguration in January 2021. When we compare that to the actual fiscal situation, we can assess the impact a president has had.
>
>The results are not good for Biden — or the taxpayers.
>
>The deficit for fiscal year 2023 exceeded the CBO’s pre-Biden baseline projections by a staggering 76 percent.
>
>Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act contributed to the surge of spending, including expanded ObamaCare subsidies for the wealthy and tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions.
>
>The national debt is now $2.5 trillion higher than the CBO projected it would be before Biden’s spending binge.
>
>The nation’s fiscal trajectory is unsustainable, and Bidenomics has made things worse by growing spending and driving the deficit higher than it would have been.
>
>American families are suffering from high inflation and lower real wages, direct consequences of irresponsible government spending.
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-debunking-biden-s-deficit-claims-one-by-one/ar-AA1n0Ung?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=20ce379f25f84fe0b0ae749cb97dee3a&ei=10>
>
>Thanks, Sleepy Joe!

The economy is booming, unemployment is down, inflation is down. Roads
and bridges are getting fixed, wages are up. Yes, you're a moron in
your moron bubble.

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<81e4577f-52c8-44a1-b404-758ca23f7c78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10443&group=rec.boats#10443

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 01:26 UTC

On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12:16:27 PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:39:43 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The tale President Joe Biden tells is that his “Bidenomics” had a positive impact on the economy by reducing the budget deficit and getting inflation under control.
> >
> >The problem is that it’s just not true.
> >
> >On the one hand, we have the claims made by the White House and the Treasury, but on the other hand, we have the cold hard facts.
> >
> >Unfortunately for the White House, the final budget data for fiscal year 2023 tells the story of out-of-control spending, even outpacing rising revenues, and the devastating effects that can have on an economy through inflation.
> >
> >Federal spending last year was nearly $1 trillion higher than projections made before the Biden presidency. Remember that the next time you hear President Biden claim that he has reduced the deficit.
> >As we examine any president’s impact on economic policy, a key tool is the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast. It shows what was projected under the laws that existed immediately before Biden’s inauguration in January 2021. When we compare that to the actual fiscal situation, we can assess the impact a president has had.
> >
> >The results are not good for Biden — or the taxpayers.
> >
> >The deficit for fiscal year 2023 exceeded the CBO’s pre-Biden baseline projections by a staggering 76 percent.
> >
> >Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act contributed to the surge of spending, including expanded ObamaCare subsidies for the wealthy and tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions.
> >
> >The national debt is now $2.5 trillion higher than the CBO projected it would be before Biden’s spending binge.
> >
> >The nation’s fiscal trajectory is unsustainable, and Bidenomics has made things worse by growing spending and driving the deficit higher than it would have been.
> >
> >American families are suffering from high inflation and lower real wages, direct consequences of irresponsible government spending.
> >
> ><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-debunking-biden-s-deficit-claims-one-by-one/ar-AA1n0Ung?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=20ce379f25f84fe0b0ae749cb97dee3a&ei=10>
> >
> >Thanks, Sleepy Joe!
> The economy is booming, unemployment is down, inflation is down. Roads
> and bridges are getting fixed, wages are up. Yes, you're a moron in
> your moron bubble.

Was it the "tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions" fact that cause your spoofer brain to explode?

Enjoy your delusions, spoofy.
:)
are you better off today...

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<ckaoqilk5ld0o0fv6ir3hi4imecuhkfr3t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10457&group=rec.boats#10457

From: jherring@salmonbait.com (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:19:04 -0800
 by: Pocquito Loco - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 20:19 UTC

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12:16:27?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:39:43 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
>> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The tale President Joe Biden tells is that his “Bidenomics” had a positive impact on the economy by reducing the budget deficit and getting inflation under control.
>> >
>> >The problem is that it’s just not true.
>> >
>> >On the one hand, we have the claims made by the White House and the Treasury, but on the other hand, we have the cold hard facts.
>> >
>> >Unfortunately for the White House, the final budget data for fiscal year 2023 tells the story of out-of-control spending, even outpacing rising revenues, and the devastating effects that can have on an economy through inflation.
>> >
>> >Federal spending last year was nearly $1 trillion higher than projections made before the Biden presidency. Remember that the next time you hear President Biden claim that he has reduced the deficit.
>> >As we examine any president’s impact on economic policy, a key tool is the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast. It shows what was projected under the laws that existed immediately before Biden’s inauguration in January 2021. When we compare that to the actual fiscal situation, we can assess the impact a president has had.
>> >
>> >The results are not good for Biden — or the taxpayers.
>> >
>> >The deficit for fiscal year 2023 exceeded the CBO’s pre-Biden baseline projections by a staggering 76 percent.
>> >
>> >Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act contributed to the surge of spending, including expanded ObamaCare subsidies for the wealthy and tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions.
>> >
>> >The national debt is now $2.5 trillion higher than the CBO projected it would be before Biden’s spending binge.
>> >
>> >The nation’s fiscal trajectory is unsustainable, and Bidenomics has made things worse by growing spending and driving the deficit higher than it would have been.
>> >
>> >American families are suffering from high inflation and lower real wages, direct consequences of irresponsible government spending.
>> >
>> ><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-debunking-biden-s-deficit-claims-one-by-one/ar-AA1n0Ung?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=20ce379f25f84fe0b0ae749cb97dee3a&ei=10>
>> >
>> >Thanks, Sleepy Joe!
>> The economy is booming, unemployment is down, inflation is down. Roads
>> and bridges are getting fixed, wages are up. Yes, you're a moron in
>> your moron bubble.
>
>Was it the "tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions" fact that cause your spoofer brain to explode?
>
>Enjoy your delusions, spoofy.
>:)
>are you better off today...

Look.. we get you're not too bight, and the TV brightness control
didn't work as you expected, but there's no reason to be stupid in
public.

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<71aeb006-122e-43d0-b170-4e1200416ed5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10458&group=rec.boats#10458

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 20:58 UTC

On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12:16:27?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:

> >> The economy is booming, unemployment is down, inflation is down. Roads
> >> and bridges are getting fixed, wages are up. Yes, you're a moron in
> >> your moron bubble.
> >
> >Was it the "tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions" fact that cause your spoofer brain to explode?
> >
> >Enjoy your delusions, spoofy.
> >:)
> >are you better off today...
> Look.. we get you're not too bight, and the TV brightness control
> didn't work as you expected, but there's no reason to be stupid in
> public.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<0ppoqihbbbiuoqf6a4cp6e7lo2gtrlig2o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10461&group=rec.boats#10461

From: jherring@salmonbait.net (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 19:37:34 -0500
 by: Pocquito Loco - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 00:37 UTC

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
>> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Was it the "tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions" fact that cause your spoofer brain to explode?
>> >
>> >Enjoy your delusions, spoofy.
>> >:)
>> >are you better off today...
>> Look.. we get you're not too bight, and the TV brightness control
>> didn't work as you expected, but there's no reason to be stupid in
>> public.
>

>I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy.

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<2d0d50e3-daec-4ee2-a684-5dddce354418n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10463&group=rec.boats#10463

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 09:19:28 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:19 UTC

On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38 PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:

> >> Look.. we get you're not too bight, and the TV brightness control
> >> didn't work as you expected, but there's no reason to be stupid in
> >> public.
> >

> >I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
> Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy.

A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus!

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<1f167acc-e163-4091-836a-d81448384f70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10465&group=rec.boats#10465

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:14:29 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:14 UTC

On Sunday 21 January 2024 at 13:19:30 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38 PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North
> > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
> > Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy.
> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus!

Hey JackOff...
The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<uok9uq$djo2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10467&group=rec.boats#10467

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:39:06 -0500 (EST)
References: <1df7e29f-a3da-48fb-8ff5-ece470abf40fn@googlegroups.com> <ocedqitehnu2slvg4gm8oqh4mcgapnqc35@4ax.com> <81e4577f-52c8-44a1-b404-758ca23f7c78n@googlegroups.com> <ckaoqilk5ld0o0fv6ir3hi4imecuhkfr3t@4ax.com> <71aeb006-122e-43d0-b170-4e1200416ed5n@googlegroups.com> <0ppoqihbbbiuoqf6a4cp6e7lo2gtrlig2o@4ax.com> <2d0d50e3-daec-4ee2-a684-5dddce354418n@googlegroups.com> <1f167acc-e163-4091-836a-d81448384f70n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Justan - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:39 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday 21 January 2024 at 13:19:30 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote: > > On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North > > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > >On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote: > > >> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > > >> <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >> >On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12:16:27?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote: > > >> >> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:39:43 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > > >> >> <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >> >> > > >> >> >The tale President Joe Biden tells is that his “Bidenomics” had a positive impact on the economy by reducing the budget deficit and getting inflation under control. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >The problem is that it’s just not true. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >On the one hand, we have the claims made by the White House and the Treasury, but on the other hand, we have the cold hard facts. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >Unfortunately for the White House, the final budget data for fiscal year 2023 tells the story of out-of-control spending, even outpacing rising revenues, and the devastating e
ffects that can have on an economy through inflation. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >Federal spending last year was nearly $1 trillion higher than projections made before the Biden presidency. Remember that the next time you hear President Biden claim that he has reduced the deficit. > > >> >> >As we examine any president’s impact on economic policy, a key tool is the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast. It shows what was projected under the laws that existed immediately before Biden’s inauguration in January 2021. When we compare that to the actual fiscal situation, we can assess the impact a president has had. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >The results are not good for Biden — or the taxpayers. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >The deficit for fiscal year 2023 exceeded the CBO’s pre-Biden baseline projections by a staggering 76 percent. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act contributed to the surge of spending, including expanded ObamaCare subsidies for the wealthy and tens of billions in bailouts for poorly run union pensions. > > >> >> > > > >> >> >The national debt is now $2.5 trillion higher than the CBO projected it would be before Biden’s spending binge. > > >>
uivocally with this post. > > Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy.> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus!Hey JackOff...The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?

Any chance you can get your clock to run a little faster. We have
no further use for you. Buh bye. ;-)

--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<27usqi12td4bh6mkao070ctebbaq14sbtg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10470&group=rec.boats#10470

From: jherring@salmonbait.net (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:18:31 -0500
 by: Pocquito Loco - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:18 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:14:29 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday 21 January 2024 at 13:19:30 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote:

>> > Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy.
>> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus!
>

>Hey JackOff...
>The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?

And what, dumb fuck, do you call the greeting above? Do you ever take
your head out of your ass?

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<c7d5bc4d-c713-412f-a9c8-42ff7dac34b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10472&group=rec.boats#10472

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:44:46 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:44 UTC

On Monday 22 January 2024 at 10:18:34 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:14:29 -0800 (PST), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus!
> >

> >Hey JackOff...
> >The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?
> And what, dumb fuck, do you call the greeting above? Do you ever take
> your head out of your ass?

Hoping to get your ample nose up there, JohnnyMop?
Hard to believe you were an officer in the 'merican army. You must have used that beak on many a superior officer.

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<uomqdk$tvok$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10475&group=rec.boats#10475

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:32:19 -0500 (EST)
References: <1df7e29f-a3da-48fb-8ff5-ece470abf40fn@googlegroups.com> <ocedqitehnu2slvg4gm8oqh4mcgapnqc35@4ax.com> <81e4577f-52c8-44a1-b404-758ca23f7c78n@googlegroups.com> <ckaoqilk5ld0o0fv6ir3hi4imecuhkfr3t@4ax.com> <71aeb006-122e-43d0-b170-4e1200416ed5n@googlegroups.com> <0ppoqihbbbiuoqf6a4cp6e7lo2gtrlig2o@4ax.com> <2d0d50e3-daec-4ee2-a684-5dddce354418n@googlegroups.com> <1f167acc-e163-4091-836a-d81448384f70n@googlegroups.com> <27usqi12td4bh6mkao070ctebbaq14sbtg@4ax.com> <c7d5bc4d-c713-412f-a9c8-42ff7dac34b0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Justan - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:32 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday 22 January 2024 at 10:18:34 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:14:29 -0800 (PST), True North > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >On Sunday 21 January 2024 at 13:19:30 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> >> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote: > >> > On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North > >> > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > > >> > >On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote: > >> > >> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > >> > >> <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > >> > >I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post. > >> > Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy. > >> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus! > > > > > >Hey JackOff... > >The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?> And what, dumb fuck, do you call the greeting above? Do you ever take > your head out of your ass?Hoping to get your ample nose up there, JohnnyMop?Hard to believe you were an officer in the 'merican army. You must have used that beak on many a superior
officer.
4 weeks and you're gone little Donnie.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Bidenomics are bankrupting the US

<b13e1a3a-9280-43f8-8a30-ae729dcd9d03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10476&group=rec.boats#10476

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:52:33 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:52 UTC

On Monday 22 January 2024 at 18:32:24 UTC-4, Justan wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Monday 22 January 2024 at 10:18:34 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote:> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:14:29 -0800 (PST), True North > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >On Sunday 21 January 2024 at 13:19:30 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> >> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 7:37:38?PM UTC-5, Pocquito Loco wrote: > >> > On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), True North > >> > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > > >> > >On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 16:19:07 UTC-4, Pocquito Loco wrote: > >> > >> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:26:42 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > >> > >> <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > >> > >I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post. > >> > Tell him how to spell 'bright', dummy. > >> A dummy (Donna) correcting another dummy's (spoofer's) spelling? That would take a really short bus! > > > > > >Hey JackOff... > >The clock is ticking and time is running out. Do y'all really want to waste it on childish name calling?> And what, dumb fuck, do you call the greeting above? Do you ever take > your head out of your ass?Hoping to get your ample nose up there, JohnnyMop?Hard to believe you were an officer in the 'merican army. You must have used that beak on many a superior officer.
> 4 weeks and you're gone little Donnie.
> --
> no vota democrata
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Maybe....maybe not, Justine.
The question is... do I feel it worthwhile to look around for free options to continue wasting time on all y'all. It certainly wouldn't be worth spending money to continue.
Y'all will have to wait 4 more weeks to find out.