Start every day off with a smile and get it over with. -- W. C. Fields

interests / rec.boats / What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

SubjectAuthor
* What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
`* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?345...@gmail.com
 `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
  +* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?345...@gmail.com
  |`- Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?justan
  `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Justan
   `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
    +- Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Justan
    `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Alex
     `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
      +* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Justan
      |`* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
      | `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?345...@gmail.com
      |  `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North
      |   `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?345...@gmail.com
      |    `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Pocquito Loco
      |     `- Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Pocquito Loco
      `* Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?Alex
       `- Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?True North

1
What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<89fae25e-4a06-4aa9-9990-40cb31da19c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10573&group=rec.boats#10573

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 14:29:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:29 UTC

I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<f5ea4d13-ebad-4078-bb83-d276b1c816afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10586&group=rec.boats#10586

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:32:34 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:32 UTC

On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?

He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does.

"OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said.
Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests.
At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members.. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP."

It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<1a081fe8-096f-4a5c-a76c-24321698b9fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10587&group=rec.boats#10587

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:54:42 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:54 UTC

On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?
> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does.
>
> "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said.
> Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change.
> NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests..
> At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP."
>
> It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?

Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<c5a03618-0b39-4b50-8fa3-43b34f6819d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10588&group=rec.boats#10588

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 08:23:34 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:23 UTC

On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?
> > He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does.
> >
> > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said.
> > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change.
> > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests.
> > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP."
> >
> > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?
> Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.

Just the facts, ma'am. Reuters and NATO have called you out, donna.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<uqojdh$19p9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10589&group=rec.boats#10589

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:17:36 -0500 (EST)
 by: Justan - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:17 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change. > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's
values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.

It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you,
together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats,
doncha think?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<a0689a3a-2d4e-406b-8c11-a0955d7b97e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10590&group=rec.boats#10590

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 14:26:56 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:26 UTC

On Friday 16 February 2024 at 17:17:41 UTC-4, Justan wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change. > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2..58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.
>
> It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you,
> together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats,
> doncha think?
> --
> no vota democrata
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.
Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<uqop4g$28d7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10591&group=rec.boats#10591

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:55:11 -0500 (EST)
 by: Justan - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:55 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 17:17:41 UTC-4, Justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change. > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic l
ast August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is. > > It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you, > together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats, > doncha think? > -- > no vota democrata > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlI think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.

I hope all y'all kanucks aren't uneducatable puppy dogs as you
appear to be. Dont worry Donna. You won't need to suffer our
ridicule much longer.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<ikadnVB7R_aFg034nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10592&group=rec.boats#10592

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:46:47 -0500
 by: Alex - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 02:46 UTC

True North wrote:
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 17:17:41 UTC-4, Justan wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change. > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.
>> It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you,
>> together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats,
>> doncha think?
>> --
>> no vota democrata
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.
> Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.

How dumb are Canadians?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438

6 days left!

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<ac5cae4c-7ebd-4fdb-9d92-201656a31d77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10593&group=rec.boats#10593

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 19:26:30 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 03:26 UTC

On Friday 16 February 2024 at 22:47:01 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
> True North wrote:
> >> It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you,
> >> together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats,
> >> doncha think?
> >> --
> >> no vota democrata
> >>

> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> >
> > I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.
> > Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.
> How dumb are Canadians?
>
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438
>
> 6 days left!

Our idiots shoot wildlife, your idiots shoot men, women and children.
I say lock 'em all up.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<uqqbd4$dqlo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10594&group=rec.boats#10594

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:13:07 -0500 (EST)
 by: Justan - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:13 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 22:47:01 UTC-4, Alex wrote:> True North wrote: > > On Friday 16 February 2024 at 17:17:41 UTC-4, Justan wrote: > >> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change.
> NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is. > >> It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you, > >> together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats, > >> doncha think? > >> -- > >> no vota democrata > >> > >> > >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html > > > > I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.
> > Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.> How dumb are Canadians? > > https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438 > > 6 days left!Our idiots shoot wildlife, your idiots shoot men, women and children.I say lock 'em all up.

Your idiots also club babies to death for sport.

--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<c8ee8db2-e39e-4424-a5cf-8b0637902f52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10596&group=rec.boats#10596

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 07:00:38 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:00 UTC

On Saturday 17 February 2024 at 09:13:12 UTC-4, Justan wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Friday 16 February 2024 at 22:47:01 UTC-4, Alex wrote:> True North wrote: > > On Friday 16 February 2024 at 17:17:41 UTC-4, Justan wrote: > >> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 11:32:36 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-5, True North wrote: > > I see reports of him encouraging Russia to attack NATO members. Is he really that retarded or just a big mouth buffoon willing to say anything that would appeal to boobus americanas?> He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does. > > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said. > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change. > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests. > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP." > > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is. > >> It was quite inciteful of 345 to lump Kanaduh, Fat Harry, and you, > >> together as a basket full of progressive liberal deadbeats, > >> doncha think? > >> -- > >> no vota democrata > >> > >> > >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html > > > > I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved. > > Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.> How dumb are Canadians? > > https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438 > > 6 days left!Our idiots shoot wildlife, your idiots shoot men, women and children.I say lock 'em all up.
>
> Your idiots also club babies to death for sport.
> [...]

Can y'all find current transgressions to whine about?
That sealing hunt was shut down about 30 years ago. There may be a few natives up north still hunting for food and pelts but they have always done that......way before you 'mericans came along and killed most of their southern brothers.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<7OKcnWEEwYJtPEz4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10600&group=rec.boats#10600

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:21:35 -0500
 by: Alex - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 06:21 UTC

True North wrote:
> On Friday 16 February 2024 at 22:47:01 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
>> True North wrote:

>>> I think y'all just confirmed what JackOff proved.
>>> Boobus 'mericanas one and all. SNERK, all y'all southern boys never disappoint.
>> How dumb are Canadians?
>>
>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438
>>
>> 6 days left!
>
> Our idiots shoot wildlife, your idiots shoot men, women and children.
> I say lock 'em all up.

No one will disagree that people who shoot other people - except in self
defense - should be locked up.

I have more guns than you have IQ points, but I would only use one in
self defense.

Four more days, dummy!

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<51bcf96b-8bae-4831-b5f2-3034fe165ee3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10602&group=rec.boats#10602

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:42:37 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:42 UTC

On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 10:00:41 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Your idiots also club babies to death for sport.
> > --
> > no vota democrata
> >

> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> Can y'all find current transgressions to whine about?
> That sealing hunt was shut down about 30 years ago. There may be a few natives up north still hunting for food and pelts but they have always done that......way before you 'mericans came along and killed most of their southern brothers.

<https://www.humanesociety.org/blog/weve-been-fighting-canadas-brutal-seal-hunt-decades-we-arent-about-stop>
Shut down? It's still going on, and with your government's approval, apparently. The Americans are working to try to shame you canucks into stopping, but as the link shows, you guys are expanding it and are considering issuing even more seal tags.

Oh, and you whine about "current transgressions", then say something about an event that happened 200+ years ago. Duh.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<a31d2929-1ace-4494-9ffc-87a50c68950an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10603&group=rec.boats#10603

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:43:06 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:43 UTC

On Sunday 18 February 2024 at 02:21:49 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
> True North wrote:

> >> How dumb are Canadians?
> >>
> >> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunting-tv-show-host-fined-alpine-carnivore-1.7111438
> >>
> >> 6 days left!
> >
> > Our idiots shoot wildlife, your idiots shoot men, women and children.
> > I say lock 'em all up.
> No one will disagree that people who shoot other people - except in self
> defense - should be locked up.
>
> I have more guns than you have IQ points, but I would only use one in
> self defense.
>
> Four more days, dummy!

Another southern cracker obsessed with my leaving.
If I had known how upset all y'all would be, I may have made plans to stay. I feel selfish abandoning the group when it's obvious all y'all are desperate for guidance and leadership.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<17f7123c-393e-43bf-9730-a365632aa924n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10604&group=rec.boats#10604

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:51:08 -0800 (PST)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:51 UTC

On Sunday 18 February 2024 at 11:42:40 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 10:00:41 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> > >
> > > Your idiots also club babies to death for sport.
> > > --
> > > no vota democrata
> > >

> > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> > Can y'all find current transgressions to whine about?
> > That sealing hunt was shut down about 30 years ago. There may be a few natives up north still hunting for food and pelts but they have always done that......way before you 'mericans came along and killed most of their southern brothers.
> <https://www.humanesociety.org/blog/weve-been-fighting-canadas-brutal-seal-hunt-decades-we-arent-about-stop>
> Shut down? It's still going on, and with your government's approval, apparently. The Americans are working to try to shame you canucks into stopping, but as the link shows, you guys are expanding it and are considering issuing even more seal tags.
>
> Oh, and you whine about "current transgressions", then say something about an event that happened 200+ years ago. Duh.

Duh....
These guys are using that old argument to pull you suckers in to donate 'merican dollahs.
What a doofus.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<5915613f-1c7a-4bc0-b5b7-1bba82df43b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10606&group=rec.boats#10606

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:20:33 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:20 UTC

On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:51:10 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
> On Sunday 18 February 2024 at 11:42:40 UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Can y'all find current transgressions to whine about?
> > > That sealing hunt was shut down about 30 years ago. There may be a few natives up north still hunting for food and pelts but they have always done that......way before you 'mericans came along and killed most of their southern brothers.
> > <https://www.humanesociety.org/blog/weve-been-fighting-canadas-brutal-seal-hunt-decades-we-arent-about-stop>
> > Shut down? It's still going on, and with your government's approval, apparently. The Americans are working to try to shame you canucks into stopping, but as the link shows, you guys are expanding it and are considering issuing even more seal tags.
> >
> > Oh, and you whine about "current transgressions", then say something about an event that happened 200+ years ago. Duh.
> Duh....
> These guys are using that old argument to pull you suckers in to donate 'merican dollahs.
> What a doofus.

That video is pretty convincing. But if you want to be on the side of the baby seal murderers, that's on you, eh?
:)

<https://www.qc.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/en/harp-and-grey-seal-north-shore-season-2023-chp>
Your own government's website. And I love the explicit instructions on how to kill seals no older than one year (babies!). A club or a hakapik is OK for babies. Older than one year... shoot 'em first!

"28 (1) No person shall fish for seals, for personal or commercial use, in any of Sealing Areas 4 to 33 except with

(a) a round club made of hardwood that measures not less than 60 cm and not more than 1 m in length and that, for at least half of its length, beginning at one end, measures not less than 5 cm and not more than 7.6 cm in diameter;

(b) an instrument known as a hakapik, consisting of a metal ferrule that weighs at least 340 g with a slightly bent spike not more than 14 cm in length on one side of the ferrule and a blunt projection not more than 1.3 cm in length on the opposite side of the ferrule and that is attached to a wooden handle that measures not less than 105 cm and not more than 153 cm in length and not less than 3 cm and not more than 5.1 cm in diameter;

(c) a rifle and bullets that are not full metal-jacketed that produce a muzzle velocity of not less than 1,800 feet per second and a muzzle energy of not less than 1,100 foot pounds; or

(d) a shotgun of not less than 20 gauge and rifled slugs.

(1.1) No person shall use a club or hakapik to strike a seal older than one year unless the seal has been shot with a firearm.

(2) Every person who strikes a seal with a club or hakapik shall strike the seal on the top of the cranium until it has been crushed and shall immediately palpate the cranium to confirm that it has been crushed.

(3) If a firearm is used to fish for a seal, the person who shoots the seal or retrieves it shall palpate the cranium as soon as possible after it is shot to confirm that the cranium has been crushed.

(4) Every person who palpates the cranium of a seal and determines that the cranium is not crushed shall immediately strike the seal with a club or hakapik on the top of its cranium until the cranium has been crushed."

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<aij4tid2sgjj4as2cfnkosednkmd06b10t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10609&group=rec.boats#10609

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:37:30 -0800
 by: justan - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:37 UTC

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 08:23:34 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 10:54:44?AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
>> > He's just trying to get other nations that aren't contributing their share to not back out of their obligations. You know, like Canada does.
>> >
>> > "OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada is expected to boost military spending after a government review next month, but the increase is unlikely to comfort allies facing new threats and it could further undermine the country's international military credibility, policy analysts said.
>> > Canada's lagging military investments are well known, but threats have grown more serious with Russia waging war in Ukraine on the NATO alliance's doorstep and vast areas of the Arctic becoming more accessible because of climate change.
>> > NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warned after a visit to the Canadian Arctic last August that Russia and China were forming a strategic partnership that challenged the Western military alliance's values and interests.
>> > At 1.29% of GDP in 2022, Canada's defense spending as a percentage of GDP is about the same as it was in the late 1990s, according to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and well below the 2% target for its members. The 2022 average spending for all of NATO was 2.58% of GDP."
>> >
>> > It must be why you like harry so much. He, like canaduh, shirks his responsibilities and you don't have a problem with that. Looks like the United States of America will have to continue to carry his and your sorry-assed country's dead weight into the future, eh?
>> Got my answer... appealing to boobus 'mericanas it is.
>
>Just the facts, ma'am. Reuters and NATO have called you out, donna.

Reagan is turning over in his grave.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<2c9ktip96dprkat2rbt6s6askut04sdlkp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10640&group=rec.boats#10640

From: jherring@salmonbait.net (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <uqojdh$19p9$1@dont-email.me> <a0689a3a-2d4e-406b-8c11-a0955d7b97e1n@googlegroups.com> <ikadnVB7R_aFg034nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ac5cae4c-7ebd-4fdb-9d92-201656a31d77n@googlegroups.com> <uqqbd4$dqlo$1@dont-email.me> <c8ee8db2-e39e-4424-a5cf-8b0637902f52n@googlegroups.com> <51bcf96b-8bae-4831-b5f2-3034fe165ee3n@googlegroups.com> <17f7123c-393e-43bf-9730-a365632aa924n@googlegroups.com> <5915613f-1c7a-4bc0-b5b7-1bba82df43b0n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:21:33 -0500
 by: Pocquito Loco - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 17:21 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:20:33 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>(d) a shotgun of not less than 20 gauge and rifled slugs.
>
>(1.1) No person shall use a club or hakapik to strike a seal older than one year unless the seal has been shot with a firearm.
>
>(2) Every person who strikes a seal with a club or hakapik shall strike the seal on the top of the cranium until it has been crushed and shall immediately palpate the cranium to confirm that it has been crushed.
>
>(3) If a firearm is used to fish for a seal, the person who shoots the seal or retrieves it shall palpate the cranium as soon as possible after it is shot to confirm that the cranium has been crushed.
>
>(4) Every person who palpates the cranium of a seal and determines that the cranium is not crushed shall immediately strike the seal with a club or hakapik on the top of its cranium until the cranium has been crushed."

I see Donnie didn't respond to real facts.

Re: What is that crazy assed Trump blathering about now?

<j18qti9h5pk7foe7toun3okeva8rcnr9d8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=10651&group=rec.boats#10651

From: jherring@salmonbait.com (Pocquito Loco)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 15:35:36 -0800
References: <a0689a3a-2d4e-406b-8c11-a0955d7b97e1n@googlegroups.com> <ikadnVB7R_aFg034nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ac5cae4c-7ebd-4fdb-9d92-201656a31d77n@googlegroups.com> <uqqbd4$dqlo$1@dont-email.me> <c8ee8db2-e39e-4424-a5cf-8b0637902f52n@googlegroups.com> <51bcf96b-8bae-4831-b5f2-3034fe165ee3n@googlegroups.com> <17f7123c-393e-43bf-9730-a365632aa924n@googlegroups.com> <5915613f-1c7a-4bc0-b5b7-1bba82df43b0n@googlegroups.com> <2c9ktip96dprkat2rbt6s6askut04sdlkp@4ax.com>
 by: Pocquito Loco - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:35 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:21:33 -0500, Pocquito Loco
<jherring@salmonbait.net> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>(d) a shotgun of not less than 20 gauge and rifled slugs.
>>
>>(1.1) No person shall use a club or hakapik to strike a seal older than one year unless the seal has been shot with a firearm.
>>
>>(2) Every person who strikes a seal with a club or hakapik shall strike the seal on the top of the cranium until it has been crushed and shall immediately palpate the cranium to confirm that it has been crushed.
>>
>>(3) If a firearm is used to fish for a seal, the person who shoots the seal or retrieves it shall palpate the cranium as soon as possible after it is shot to confirm that the cranium has been crushed.
>>
>>(4) Every person who palpates the cranium of a seal and determines that the cranium is not crushed shall immediately strike the seal with a club or hakapik on the top of its cranium until the cranium has been crushed."
>>

>I see Donnie didn't respond to real facts.

Also, I can see Justine's asshole from my window.