Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:46 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
July 17th 2023 3:21 pm 211,776 words (246 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Necrotizing Nations:

Large and deep oozing yellow and grey vaginal ulcers, necrotizing (dying tissues), rotting vaginas, awful stink from the dying flesh, making walking extremely difficult for the girls before they die of AIDS, blood clots, cancers and heart attacks. You are the last of the Americans, all who took the shots are infertile to say the least. Your pregnancies are ended with spontaneous abortions and stillbirths.

Obama, a homosexual Indonesian Islamist (pedophile and cannibal), rules over America and demands that Americans take the Islamic death shots. The Americans voted for Obama and idolize him because he posed beside evergreen trees turned into decorated idols, they thought he shared their values. So laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, when they attempt to inform you that Scripture proclaims that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, tell them they have a tinfoil hat on, tell them to go for “treatment” (brutal horrid psychiatric torture) and take another pill. You taught your children to embrace pagan fertility tree idols, then had them injected with a concoction of utter shit that removed their fertility, their babies and their lives. Each and every victim of psychiatric horror begged for assistance to escape the horror of the drugs and flee, and the Americans respond by spending billions of dollars annually turning their churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. And they respond by using their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow these psychiatrists to “treat” (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. Your newly arrived invaders are exempted from taking the death jabs, they are here for your homes and for your nations, and have largely lost interest in raping your little girls, daughters and wives due to their vaginas now rotting away. So laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, stick an Egyptian penis on the very top of your blinkin’ fertility tree idols, sing Jingle Bells and laugh. Make sure to brutally assault the victims of psychiatric horror when they attempt to inform you that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, have them arrested and tortured for daring to quote unpleasant Scripture and for criticizing your phallic-capped churches and phallic-capped blinkin’ fertility tree idols, call these people pedophiles and assault them further when they seek assistance to flee the brutal horrid psychiatric torture. You are the last of the Americans, you are the last of the Canadians, you are compassionless necrotizing turds who get your trees to blink.

Do It!!!

The reason why Target is now pushing homosexuality upon the youth is because you previously allowed them to push the pagan winter fertility decorations, and you rewarded them lavishly. You don’t want homosexual children, you instead want the blinkin’ trees, the tinsel and the fresh pine smell, and the other Catholic fertility rites. When you embrace Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. You don’t have to pray to Mary to become a Catholic, just honour the tree by decorating it and giving it presents, your kids will learn to bow down to the base of the tree and can get those presents later. It is a fertility idol, it will restore your fertility and save your nations!!! Ignore the pedophile priests and boycott Target, and support the stores that teach you to abide by Catholic traditions. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, Walmart will help you with that. Go to church on Sunday (the Catholic Sabbath) and see the trees blink. Go to a supposedly Protestant church on Sunday (the Catholic Sabbath), and see the Catholic trees (fertility idols) blink.

The reason why the churches are pushing homosexuality upon society is because you previously allowed them to push the pagan fertility rites. Different aspects of your pagan winter fertility festival together violate God’s First Three Commandments, but what doth God know?!!! Do it, get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, and remember to honour your war dead by decorating their tombstones with branches from the blinkin’ idols twisted into wreaths. The churches use every and all institutions to help them teach you to abide by the Catholic winter fertility rites, and justifiably so, for the evergreen tree is a fertility idol, it will restore your fertility and save your nations!!! Place the decorative evergreen tree fertility wreath upon the graves of your war dead, place statues of your war dead next to or directly upon Egyptian penises, bend down to these Egyptian penises and place your fertility wreaths at the base of these dinks. How could it hurt? Do it!!! Boycott Target and go buy your decorations somewhere else now. Sure it will continue to cost you arseholes billions of dollars annually to turn your homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility, but you would be maintaining your traditions, maintaining your fertility and saving your nations all at the same time (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Anyway, can’t you see the hilarity? People on social media are telling you that the churches that preach a homosexual lifestyle are from Satan, while they ignore that these same churches are also teaching them to bow to decorated trees. The Catholic church uses every and all institutions to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols (including the use of the Protestant churches which they co-opted in the counter-reformation, which is censored from you). Then later the priests and ministers parroted their own media, parroted their own politicians, parroted their own “scientists”, and parroted their own school teachers (the Catholic church owns it all), and demanded that their sheep take injections that altered their DNA, infected them with AIDS, and destroyed their organs due to containing 36 (6x6) different species of snake venom and a myriad of other toxins.

Can’t you see the hilarity? I criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments and was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for years. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country but all people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, they continued spending billions of dollars annually on their blinkin’ idols and then they took injections that removed their fertility and their lives. Absolute hilarity (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Catholic Police Officers Defending Homosexuality and Islam:

In Britain they sewed gay and Islamic insignia on their uniforms and painted the symbols on their police cars, then the police ignored the public when the public phoned to complain they were raped, robbed, assaulted and stabbed by the Islamists, or would arrive to take a report over 24 hours after the event. But when the public was accused of saying something inappropriate, these British police officers would arrive at their homes within minutes and charge them with hate crimes. And in Toronto Trudeau ordered the police to stand down during the gay pride / Islamic parade, then Trudeau marched in solidarity with the sodomites and with the Islamists and infamously hung his tongue out.

So now in Toronto the police are openly “dedicated” to the homosexual community, they are “dedicated”, meaning they are devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity, to the sodomites, to less than 1% of Canadians. Just as the Koran is declaration of war against non-Islamists, the Toronto Police Service’s dedication to homosexuality is a declaration of war against the ordinary Canadians. The police forces in Canada are Catholic, they have always defended the pedophiles (the homosexuals), now the difference is that they are stating their devotion to defending the homosexuals.

In the late 1980’s it became common knowledge that the Catholic priests were sodomizing the children (the Catholic media was censoring this for centuries), people were speaking up and were finally being heard. So I decided that I too would speak up. In 1988 I said that it was no surprise that the priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism.

The Catholic police drove me past the four Egyptian obelisks (penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals, but it is the Hindus who obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm, and besides, it wasn’t me that thought so highly of penises that I would cap church roofs with them or integrate them into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan. The Hindu tortured me for years, all people would do for me is laugh at me, libel and slander me, rob me and assault me further. Now all I can do for Canadians is laugh at them, they are Catholics who show their devotion to Catholicism by turning their homes, schools and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

Click here to read the complete article