Time will end all my troubles, but I don't always approve of Time's methods.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

SubjectAuthor
* What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?Jerry Sauk
+* What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?Skeeter
|`* What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?Jerry Sauk
| `- What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?KWills
+- What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?KlausSchadenfreude
`- What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?K.Wills

1
Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<BoucnT7q076aYjP5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13214&group=alt.food.fast-food#13214

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:29:10 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 19:29 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 10201 Lakewood Blvd., Downey, California
> https://goo.gl/maps/6gdxJiKmHLQeNvYK9
> (Oldest existing McDonald's)
> https://ladreaming.com/guidetola/stop-by-the-oldest-existing-mcdonalds-in-downey/
>
> 1035 E Main St., Montrose, Colorado
> https://goo.gl/maps/gTAoeyZzE9n61CYz8
>
> 1587 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, Wisconsin
> https://goo.gl/maps/emsGLyTfgNSdmhem9
>
> 500 E Charles St, Muncie, Indiana
> https://goo.gl/maps/CAaPHDjqoxBJkCME7
>
> 711 21st St, Lewiston, Idaho
> https://goo.gl/maps/hhsMacg9fQEoRupd9
>
> Magnolia, NJ
> https://goo.gl/maps/VJpPBYeD7jnrmsFV7
>
> Winterhaven, Florida
> https://goo.gl/maps/xbp6LKpL4dcfpcyH7
>
> Belleville, Illinois
> https://goo.gl/maps/hCQqkx7p6ugMAiGEA
>
> Pine Bluff, Arkansas
> https://goo.gl/maps/rHnr94HkfUMGpjKt6
>
> Warren, Michigan
> https://goo.gl/maps/eWV2Mkq3SxNNnP3G8
>
> South Houston, Texas
> https://goo.gl/maps/BGz86TcP2mz1YgXD7

> Independence, Missouri
> https://goo.gl/maps/yCUUdLrzssFGAnnB8
>
> According to Eat This, of the 38,000 plus McDonald's locations around
> the globe, only 12 of these single Golden Arch spots still exist.
> https://www.eatthis.com/states-rare-mcdonalds-sign/

The Green Bay location is my personal Mcdonald's. Last month they did a
remodel, the counter shrunck to 1/4 the size it was, you can no longer see
into teh kitchen of teh Mccaffe, and a large pick up windows was installed.
Plus, they no longer Man the registers. There are signs there that say "for
faster service use the kiosks, depsite the FACT that giving the order to a
actual person is roughly 10 times faster then the damn kiosk.

Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger

Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<MPG.3f18b2d3fb84b09798dcfb@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13221&group=alt.food.fast-food#13221

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:54:15 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 19:54 UTC

In article <BoucnT7q076aYjP5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > 10201 Lakewood Blvd., Downey, California
> > https://goo.gl/maps/6gdxJiKmHLQeNvYK9
> > (Oldest existing McDonald's)
> > https://ladreaming.com/guidetola/stop-by-the-oldest-existing-mcdonalds-in-downey/
> >
> > 1035 E Main St., Montrose, Colorado
> > https://goo.gl/maps/gTAoeyZzE9n61CYz8
> >
> > 1587 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, Wisconsin
> > https://goo.gl/maps/emsGLyTfgNSdmhem9
> >
> > 500 E Charles St, Muncie, Indiana
> > https://goo.gl/maps/CAaPHDjqoxBJkCME7
> >
> > 711 21st St, Lewiston, Idaho
> > https://goo.gl/maps/hhsMacg9fQEoRupd9
> >
> > Magnolia, NJ
> > https://goo.gl/maps/VJpPBYeD7jnrmsFV7
> >
> > Winterhaven, Florida
> > https://goo.gl/maps/xbp6LKpL4dcfpcyH7
> >
> > Belleville, Illinois
> > https://goo.gl/maps/hCQqkx7p6ugMAiGEA
> >
> > Pine Bluff, Arkansas
> > https://goo.gl/maps/rHnr94HkfUMGpjKt6
> >
> > Warren, Michigan
> > https://goo.gl/maps/eWV2Mkq3SxNNnP3G8
> >
> > South Houston, Texas
> > https://goo.gl/maps/BGz86TcP2mz1YgXD7
>
> > Independence, Missouri
> > https://goo.gl/maps/yCUUdLrzssFGAnnB8
> >
> > According to Eat This, of the 38,000 plus McDonald's locations around
> > the globe, only 12 of these single Golden Arch spots still exist.
> > https://www.eatthis.com/states-rare-mcdonalds-sign/
>

> The Green Bay location is my personal Mcdonald's. Last month they did a
> remodel, the counter shrunck to 1/4 the size it was, you can no longer see
> into teh kitchen of teh Mccaffe, and a large pick up windows was installed.
> Plus, they no longer Man the registers. There are signs there that say "for
> faster service use the kiosks, depsite the FACT that giving the order to a
> actual person is roughly 10 times faster then the damn kiosk.
>
> Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
> entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger

Who the fuck eats McDonalds shit anyway?

Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<gt3uai5446i0jiuqkroeembc9vlbj8cvfs@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13225&group=alt.food.fast-food#13225

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:41:29 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 20:41 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:29:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> 10201 Lakewood Blvd., Downey, California
>> https://goo.gl/maps/6gdxJiKmHLQeNvYK9
>> (Oldest existing McDonald's)
>> https://ladreaming.com/guidetola/stop-by-the-oldest-existing-mcdonalds-in-downey/
>>
>> 1035 E Main St., Montrose, Colorado
>> https://goo.gl/maps/gTAoeyZzE9n61CYz8
>>
>> 1587 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, Wisconsin
>> https://goo.gl/maps/emsGLyTfgNSdmhem9
>>
>> 500 E Charles St, Muncie, Indiana
>> https://goo.gl/maps/CAaPHDjqoxBJkCME7
>>
>> 711 21st St, Lewiston, Idaho
>> https://goo.gl/maps/hhsMacg9fQEoRupd9
>>
>> Magnolia, NJ
>> https://goo.gl/maps/VJpPBYeD7jnrmsFV7
>>
>> Winterhaven, Florida
>> https://goo.gl/maps/xbp6LKpL4dcfpcyH7
>>
>> Belleville, Illinois
>> https://goo.gl/maps/hCQqkx7p6ugMAiGEA
>>
>> Pine Bluff, Arkansas
>> https://goo.gl/maps/rHnr94HkfUMGpjKt6
>>
>> Warren, Michigan
>> https://goo.gl/maps/eWV2Mkq3SxNNnP3G8
>>
>> South Houston, Texas
>> https://goo.gl/maps/BGz86TcP2mz1YgXD7
>
>> Independence, Missouri
>> https://goo.gl/maps/yCUUdLrzssFGAnnB8
>>
>> According to Eat This, of the 38,000 plus McDonald's locations around
>> the globe, only 12 of these single Golden Arch spots still exist.
>> https://www.eatthis.com/states-rare-mcdonalds-sign/
>

>The Green Bay location is my personal Mcdonald's. Last month they did a
>remodel, the counter shrunck to 1/4 the size it was, you can no longer see
>into teh kitchen of teh Mccaffe, and a large pick up windows was installed.
>Plus, they no longer Man the registers. There are signs there that say "for
>faster service use the kiosks, depsite the FACT that giving the order to a
>actual person is roughly 10 times faster then the damn kiosk.

That's most likely to weed out the belligerent, asshole customers who
don't treat the counter people like human beings-- most of which are
too backwards to operate the easy-to-use kiosk.

>Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
>entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger

Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<toavaid918lvh2ksmeecb69i21c5qanjb2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13229&group=alt.food.fast-food#13229

From: laughing@you.heh (K.Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 00:43:42 -0700
 by: K.Wills - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 07:43 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:29:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>The Green Bay location is my personal Mcdonald's. Last month they did a
>remodel, the counter shrunck to 1/4 the size it was, you can no longer see
>into teh kitchen of teh Mccaffe, and a large pick up windows was installed.
>Plus, they no longer Man the registers. There are signs there that say "for
>faster service use the kiosks, depsite the FACT that giving the order to a
>actual person is roughly 10 times faster then the damn kiosk.

How so? I admit I don't make use of either, but according to my
eldest daughter, the kiosks are much faster.

>Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
>entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger

Maybe it's the same size and your expansive girth makes it seem
smaller.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<x9adnXWkXq4ZvBj4nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15296&group=alt.food.fast-food#15296

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:33:47 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 05:33 UTC

"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> In article <BoucnT7q076aYjP5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > 10201 Lakewood Blvd., Downey, California
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/6gdxJiKmHLQeNvYK9
>> > (Oldest existing McDonald's)
>> > https://ladreaming.com/guidetola/stop-by-the-oldest-existing-mcdonalds-in-downey/
>> >
>> > 1035 E Main St., Montrose, Colorado
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/gTAoeyZzE9n61CYz8
>> >
>> > 1587 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, Wisconsin
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/emsGLyTfgNSdmhem9
>> >
>> > 500 E Charles St, Muncie, Indiana
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/CAaPHDjqoxBJkCME7
>> >
>> > 711 21st St, Lewiston, Idaho
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/hhsMacg9fQEoRupd9
>> >
>> > Magnolia, NJ
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/VJpPBYeD7jnrmsFV7
>> >
>> > Winterhaven, Florida
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/xbp6LKpL4dcfpcyH7
>> >
>> > Belleville, Illinois
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/hCQqkx7p6ugMAiGEA
>> >
>> > Pine Bluff, Arkansas
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/rHnr94HkfUMGpjKt6
>> >
>> > Warren, Michigan
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/eWV2Mkq3SxNNnP3G8
>> >
>> > South Houston, Texas
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/BGz86TcP2mz1YgXD7
>>
>> > Independence, Missouri
>> > https://goo.gl/maps/yCUUdLrzssFGAnnB8
>> >
>> > According to Eat This, of the 38,000 plus McDonald's locations around
>> > the globe, only 12 of these single Golden Arch spots still exist.
>> > https://www.eatthis.com/states-rare-mcdonalds-sign/
>>

>> The Green Bay location is my personal Mcdonald's. Last month they did a
>> remodel, the counter shrunck to 1/4 the size it was, you can no longer
>> see
>> into teh kitchen of teh Mccaffe, and a large pick up windows was
>> installed.
>> Plus, they no longer Man the registers. There are signs there that say
>> "for
>> faster service use the kiosks, depsite the FACT that giving the order to
>> actual person is roughly 10 times faster then the damn kiosk.
>>
>> Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
>> entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger
>
> Who the fuck eats McDonalds shit anyway?

<Ahem> Only million's of people all over the world, DAILY.

Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?

<o3jaoip3u3nmtlb1e9s74o5i59p53gikb3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15311&group=alt.food.fast-food#15311

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:47:09 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 08:47 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:33:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> Highly disappointing. When the was a kid, the service counter ran the
>>> entire lengh of the store. and the dining room was much larger
>>
>> Who the fuck eats McDonalds shit anyway?
>
><Ahem> Only million's of people all over the world, DAILY.

Does million own people? Or do you mean millions (without an
apostrophe)?
But pointing out your LYING about the numbers and ownership
isn't the main reason for my reply. Pointing out you LIED about the
numbers is a bonus.
My reply is offered to point out you posted 20 times in one day.
You claimed (that is, LIED) and said 15 is the maximum allowed. And
only 10 posts at a time.
It's little wonder why you are not now, never have been, and
never will be, the leader. You can't be honest enough to follow your
own "rules."
That there never has been, and never will be, an actual leader
further proves this.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: What Do These McDonald's Locations All Have In Common?