Metermaids eat their young.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

SubjectAuthor
* Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKlausSchadenfreude
`* Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesJerry Sauk
 +* Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesJerry Sauk
 | +- Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKlausSchadenfreude
 | `* Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKWills
 |  `* Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesJerry Sauk
 |   +* Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKlausSchadenfreude
 |   |`- Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKWills
 |   `- Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesKWills
 `- Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry ValuesK Wills

1
Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<eoi8bipd4fl5qe25kq5nggl0l07pjc2hhl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13261&group=alt.food.fast-food#13261

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:56:31 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 19:56 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291499/Two-fast-food-chains-U-S-selling-medium-portions-fries-weigh-small.html

The Great Fries Scandal: Two of the biggest fast food chains in the
U.S. are selling medium portions of fries that weigh LESS than a
small... here's how Wendy's, Popeye's, McDonald's, KFC, Five Guys and
Chick-fil-A compare
DailyMail.com tested fries from six of the biggest fast food chains to
see which offered the best value for money
We tested small, medium and large servings and tallied up their
weights and prices to find out which had the most competitive
fry-per-dollar ratio
Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, McDonald's, KFC and Popeyes fries
went head-to-head in our experiment - so which one was the winner?

Check out the article- McDonald's is ripping you off.

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<woKcnUKdmMygKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15467&group=alt.food.fast-food#15467

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:01 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291499/Two-fast-food-chains-U-S-selling-medium-portions-fries-weigh-small.html
>
> The Great Fries Scandal: Two of the biggest fast food chains in the
> U.S. are selling medium portions of fries that weigh LESS than a
> small... here's how Wendy's, Popeye's, McDonald's, KFC, Five Guys and
> Chick-fil-A compare
> DailyMail.com tested fries from six of the biggest fast food chains to
> see which offered the best value for money
> We tested small, medium and large servings and tallied up their
> weights and prices to find out which had the most competitive
> fry-per-dollar ratio
> Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, McDonald's, KFC and Popeyes fries
> went head-to-head in our experiment - so which one was the winner?
>
> Check out the article- McDonald's is ripping you off.

Five guys isn't fast food.

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<5qojpi9p1ies6sgf0ibbg048v174npsr2n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15484&group=alt.food.fast-food#15484

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 15:34:07 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 23:34 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291499/Two-fast-food-chains-U-S-selling-medium-portions-fries-weigh-small.html
>>
>> The Great Fries Scandal: Two of the biggest fast food chains in the
>> U.S. are selling medium portions of fries that weigh LESS than a
>> small... here's how Wendy's, Popeye's, McDonald's, KFC, Five Guys and
>> Chick-fil-A compare
>> DailyMail.com tested fries from six of the biggest fast food chains to
>> see which offered the best value for money
>> We tested small, medium and large servings and tallied up their
>> weights and prices to find out which had the most competitive
>> fry-per-dollar ratio
>> Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, McDonald's, KFC and Popeyes fries
>> went head-to-head in our experiment - so which one was the winner?
>>
>> Check out the article- McDonald's is ripping you off.
>
>Five guys isn't fast food.

Yes, Five Guys is fast food.

Read the Approved FAQ, Jenny.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<dk8lpitsehn0g18ku9qq6mmqofttou24j9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15501&group=alt.food.fast-food#15501

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 05:09:38 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 13:09 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 19:56:29 +0000

What do you gain by waiting so many months AFTER a subject has ceased
being relevant? I want to know what your mind believes benefits you.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291499/Two-fast-food-chains-U-S-selling-medium-portions-fries-weigh-small.html
>>
>> The Great Fries Scandal: Two of the biggest fast food chains in the
>> U.S. are selling medium portions of fries that weigh LESS than a
>> small... here's how Wendy's, Popeye's, McDonald's, KFC, Five Guys and
>> Chick-fil-A compare
>> DailyMail.com tested fries from six of the biggest fast food chains to
>> see which offered the best value for money
>> We tested small, medium and large servings and tallied up their
>> weights and prices to find out which had the most competitive
>> fry-per-dollar ratio
>> Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, McDonald's, KFC and Popeyes fries
>> went head-to-head in our experiment - so which one was the winner?
>>
>> Check out the article- McDonald's is ripping you off.
>
>Five guys isn't fast food.

Yes, it is.
Get professional help for your NEED to lie, Jenny.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<fimdnRJaeqR5cpP7nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17228&group=alt.food.fast-food#17228

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:21:39 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:21 UTC

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291499/Two-fast-food-chains-U-S-selling-medium-portions-fries-weigh-small.html
>>>
>>> The Great Fries Scandal: Two of the biggest fast food chains in the
>>> U.S. are selling medium portions of fries that weigh LESS than a
>>> small... here's how Wendy's, Popeye's, McDonald's, KFC, Five Guys and
>>> Chick-fil-A compare
>>> DailyMail.com tested fries from six of the biggest fast food chains to
>>> see which offered the best value for money
>>> We tested small, medium and large servings and tallied up their
>>> weights and prices to find out which had the most competitive
>>> fry-per-dollar ratio
>>> Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, McDonald's, KFC and Popeyes fries
>>> went head-to-head in our experiment - so which one was the winner?
>>>
>>> Check out the article- McDonald's is ripping you off.
>>
>>Five guys isn't fast food.
>>

> Yes, Five Guys is fast food.

No, it isnt. It's best defined fast-casual, like Culver's.

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<rc1u0jpebe5694juibjrk55vc2l773o82c@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17240&group=alt.food.fast-food#17240

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 12:55:55 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:55 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:21:39 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Five guys isn't fast food.
>>>

>> Yes, Five Guys is fast food.
>
>No, it isnt. It's best defined fast-casual, like Culver's.

Read the Approved FAQ, Jenny.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Five Guys is fast food.

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<fkav0jl6v6bq0ept94v9b76lmoigkmbulg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17257&group=alt.food.fast-food#17257

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 00:39:59 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 07:39 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:21:39 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:01:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Five guys isn't fast food.
>>
>> Yes, Five Guys is fast food.
>
>No, it isnt. It's best defined fast-casual, like Culver's.

Five Guys IS fast food. No amount of your feeding your NEED to
lie will change this.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<eE-dna5U_KLAgY77nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17287&group=alt.food.fast-food#17287

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!newsfeed.bofh.team!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:20:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:20 UTC

"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message

> Five Guys IS fast food. No amount of your feeding your NEED to
> lie will change this.

Go ahead and post your proof of this.

[Cue avoidance from Kwills.]

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<fq761j5mq9101un2dhj42i7tuos341kcv2@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17292&group=alt.food.fast-food#17292

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 15:34:46 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:34 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:20:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>
>> Five Guys IS fast food. No amount of your feeding your NEED to
>> lie will change this.
>
>Go ahead and post your proof of this.
>
>[Cue avoidance from Kwills.]

It's already been posted. By me.

Why do you feel the need to lie about it, when you don't even know
what fast food is, Jenny?

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<87771j1n2btcfnje9p0459n9au00hrkb91@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17299&group=alt.food.fast-food#17299

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 00:30:21 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 07:30 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:20:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message

>>>No, it isnt. It's best defined fast-casual, like Culver's.
>>
>> Five Guys IS fast food. No amount of your feeding your NEED to
>>lie will change this.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>
>Go ahead and post your proof of this.

You just proved it. You used avoidance, just as I wanted.
If you mean Five Guys being fast food; Klaus has already posted
the proof. I can re-post it, if your profound learning disability
needs me to. But it would be the exact same thing Klaus already
posted. It wouldn't be anything new. And since you're too stupid to
understand it when he posted it, you'll prove yourself too stupid to
understand if I re-post it.
But, of course, you did, and do, understand. You're simply
feeding your NEED to lie by implying the proof hasn't already been
posted.

>[Cue avoidance from Kwills.]

Good job. I knew I could get you to parrot me. And you did so.
It has to suck to be so weak willed as you are compelled to prove
you are.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Check Out This Illuminating Article About Fast Food French Fry Values

<e8771jto94gg95f4vpdp9sghi9msatv80c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17300&group=alt.food.fast-food#17300

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <eoi8bipd4fl5qe25kq5nggl0l07pjc2hhl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <woKcnUKdmMygKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <5qojpi9p1ies6sgf0ibbg048v174npsr2n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <fimdnRJaeqR5cpP7nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com> <fkav0jl6v6bq0ept94v9b76lmoigkmbulg@4ax.com> <eE-dna5U_KLAgY77nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@supernews.com> <fq761j5mq9101un2dhj42i7tuos341kcv2@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 00:30:41 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 07:30 UTC

On Sun, 07 Apr 2024 15:34:46 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:20:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>>
>>> Five Guys IS fast food. No amount of your feeding your NEED to
>>> lie will change this.
>>
>>Go ahead and post your proof of this.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Kwills.]
>
>It's already been posted. By me.

He knows.

>Why do you feel the need to lie about it, when you don't even know
>what fast food is, Jenny?

Jenny can't help it. It's possible he WANTS to be honest. But his
mind will not allow it.
Fortunately, his mind will allow him to parrot me when I want him
to. So there's that.

--
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.