Far duller than a serpent's tooth it is to spend a quiet youth.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

SubjectAuthor
* TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCEJerry Sauk
+* TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCEKlausSchadenfreude

Pages:123
TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<CzOdnQ6BZeNl9Fr5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13293&group=alt.food.fast-food#13293

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 07:59 UTC

recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

now when you taste a Big Mac, all you can taste is the souce. Not to
mention how messy it is, becouse when you take a bite the whole burger falls
apart. You shoul dbe able to just TASTE the souce, you shouldn't be able to
DRINK it. When eating a Big Mac. What the fuck is the point of adding the
6 other ingredient's, when the only ingredient you can taste is the souce?

EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the old
recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years. Someobody
please find a link on the interent that people can click on to complain to
the vice- CEO's.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<n34fciljohi7l46d080s8hilal327vuvv0@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13294&group=alt.food.fast-food#13294

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 03:47:22 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:47 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/feedback.html

> that people can click on to complain to
>the vice- CEO's.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<kFTxM.219106$TCKc.43912@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13295&group=alt.food.fast-food#13295

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 19:09:04 GMT
 by: Frank - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 19:09 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
> being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD
> YOU TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
> now when you taste a Big Mac, all you can taste is the souce. Not to
> mention how messy it is, becouse when you take a bite the whole burger
> falls apart. You shoul dbe able to just TASTE the souce, you shouldn't
> be able to DRINK it. When eating a Big Mac. What the fuck is the point
> of adding the 6 other ingredient's, when the only ingredient you can
> taste is the souce?
>

> EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the
> old recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years.
> Someobody please find a link on the interent that people can click on to
> complain to the vice- CEO's.

But have you tried it yet?

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<kqmhcid07atm3dnhmu7ncb5fhud17foni9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13296&group=alt.food.fast-food#13296

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:16:48 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:16 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the old
>recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years. Someobody
>please find a link on the interent that people can click on to complain to
>the vice- CEO's.

Hey, wasn't it you who claimed they monitor this newsgroup? Why would
we need to contact them?

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<9kaicidsdrfi9edsr14o0hc714qlim00sr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13297&group=alt.food.fast-food#13297

From: laughing@you.eh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:56:04 -0700
 by: K Wills - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 15:56 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Whereas McDonald's has never included pickled pig parts (souce)
in the Big Mac, your LIE that they changed the amount has failed.
Seriously, you NEED to get help from a professional mental health
care worker regarding your inability to be honest, unless you make a
mistake or think honesty will advance a lie.

>now when you taste a Big Mac, all you can taste is the souce. Not to
>mention how messy it is, becouse when you take a bite the whole burger falls
>apart.

Quite impossible. Again, there are no pickled pig parts (souce)
included with the Big Mac. As such, souce can't result in the whole
burger falling apart.
Please get help for your lying. I'm being serious.

>You shoul dbe able to just TASTE the souce, you shouldn't be able to
>DRINK it. When eating a Big Mac. What the fuck is the point of adding the
>6 other ingredient's, when the only ingredient you can taste is the souce?

There is no souce.

>EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the old
>recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years. Someobody
>please find a link on the interent that people can click on to complain to
>the vice- CEO's.

Why? Your LYING about what is included on the Big Mac doesn't
mean anyone at McDonald's needs to do anything.
Even so, McDonald's web site has a page. It took me all of three
seconds to get to it.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/feedback.html

Not that you need it. You claimed (that is, LIED) those in
positions of authority monitor this group. So all you should need to
do is post your displeasure over the lack of pickled pig parts (souce)
and the upper echelon of McDonald's will conform as far as they can.
Or are you willing to admit your claim was the lie it was already
proved to be?

[Cue avoidance]

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<roaici1b8u7vkd731l6tck86u72cfvvuqc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13298&group=alt.food.fast-food#13298

From: laughing@you.eh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:58:12 -0700
 by: K Wills - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 15:58 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 03:47:22 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
>Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.

More of Jenny PROVING his NEED to lie.

>>now when you taste a Big Mac, all you can taste is the souce. Not to
>>mention how messy it is, becouse when you take a bite the whole burger falls
>>apart. You shoul dbe able to just TASTE the souce, you shouldn't be able to
>>DRINK it. When eating a Big Mac. What the fuck is the point of adding the
>>6 other ingredient's, when the only ingredient you can taste is the souce?
>>

>>EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the old
>>recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years. Someobody
>>please find a link on the interent
>
>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/feedback.html

Funny how Jenny couldn't find it.
But why would Jenny even need it? He claims the top brass at the
fast food companies watch this group real close, and almost jump to do
what he claims should be done. Sure, it may take them 10 years, and
several focus groups, but they do it.
Since Jenny has posted his disappointment in the amount of
pickled pig parts (souce) in the Big Mac, whoever is in charge will,
presumably, take action.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<psaici1q3hc9hpeitlnraom11jhfu5ph39@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13299&group=alt.food.fast-food#13299

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:58:43 -0700
 by: K Wills - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 15:58 UTC

On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:16:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the old
>>recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years. Someobody
>>please find a link on the interent that people can click on to complain to
>>the vice- CEO's.
>>

>Hey, wasn't it you who claimed they monitor this newsgroup? Why would
>we need to contact them?

I noticed the same thing.
It's as if Jenny LIED about the group being monitored.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<ib4jcid4oluujlfhact4vkdpdknsgs82jn@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13301&group=alt.food.fast-food#13301

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 16:17:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 23:17 UTC

On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:56:04 -0700, K Wills <laughing@you.eh> wrote:

>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac.

Most likely, he lied about this as well.

McDonald's says the refreshed Big Macs and other burgers are being
served in "Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento,
Phoenix, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Boise, Tucson, and
surrounding cities,"

Nothing about Green Bay

Big Mac changes include:

o Softer, pillowy buns that are freshly toasted to a golden brown
o Perfectly melted cheese
o Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the
patties while they're still on the grill
o Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce

I for one, welcome the addition of more of the tangy sauce, when it
arrives at all McDonald's in 2024. I'm sure most people will, as
McDonald's probably spent untold thousands of dollars finding out what
people wanted on their Big Macs.

If they're wrong, they'll either get rid of it, or offer a "Big Mac
Classic."

sauce. (was: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<y8myM.57816$KJXf.57370@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13302&group=alt.food.fast-food#13302

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: sauce. (was: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:50:22 GMT
 by: Frank - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 05:50 UTC

On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:58:43 -0700, K Wills wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:16:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the
>>>old recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years.
>>>Someobody please find a link on the interent that people can click on
>>>to complain to the vice- CEO's.
>>>

>>Hey, wasn't it you who claimed they monitor this newsgroup? Why would we
>>need to contact them?
>
> I noticed the same thing.
> It's as if Jenny LIED about the group being monitored.

Is it a lie if it's just a delusion?

Also: impressive, how much mileage you can get out of a spelling
flame. But why not tell him the word he wants is "sauce"? At least
once per round of this game...that way, at least he has a chance to
be better at this.

Hey, Jerry! It's SAUCE. *SPECIAL* *SAUCE*.

--
-Frank 🌭
Don't look at me, I'm just being Frank.

Re: sauce. (was: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<m2ckci5mu3k6mbbjj0itkf84gbabiqlfb7@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13303&group=alt.food.fast-food#13303

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: sauce. (was: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 03:31:10 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:31 UTC

On Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:50:22 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:58:43 -0700, K Wills wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:16:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Hey, wasn't it you who claimed they monitor this newsgroup? Why would we
>>>need to contact them?
>>
>> I noticed the same thing.
>> It's as if Jenny LIED about the group being monitored.
>
>Is it a lie if it's just a delusion?
>
>Also: impressive, how much mileage you can get out of a spelling
>flame. But why not tell him the word he wants is "sauce"?

I'll have a cup of expresso and think about that. LOL

Re: sauce. (was: Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<19ikci1m8pl80ork4ou2cdsi179b70km8l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13304&group=alt.food.fast-food#13304

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:19:36 -0700
 by: K Wills - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:19 UTC

On Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:50:22 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:58:43 -0700, K Wills wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:16:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Hey, wasn't it you who claimed they monitor this newsgroup? Why would we
>>>need to contact them?
>>
>> I noticed the same thing.
>> It's as if Jenny LIED about the group being monitored.
>
>Is it a lie if it's just a delusion?

It's a lie. Jenny KNOWS no one in any position of authority at
any fast food company monitors the group.

>Also: impressive, how much mileage you can get out of a spelling
>flame. But why not tell him the word he wants is "sauce"? At least
>once per round of this game...that way, at least he has a chance to
>be better at this.
>
>Hey, Jerry! It's SAUCE. *SPECIAL* *SAUCE*.

He knows. Jenny has been told several times. He is incapable of
honesty, unless he makes a mistake. Or believes honesty will benefit
one, or more, of his lies.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<rjikcihq6bcvbig7ceupaa0n66c9820jr0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13305&group=alt.food.fast-food#13305

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:22:31 -0700
 by: K Wills - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:22 UTC

On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 16:17:41 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:56:04 -0700, K Wills <laughing@you.eh> wrote:
>
>>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac.
>
>Most likely, he lied about this as well.

Of course he did. We don't even need to be pedantic about what
souce is.
Jenny is honest only when he makes a mistake, or thinks honesty
will help out one, or more, of his lies.

>McDonald's says the refreshed Big Macs and other burgers are being
>served in "Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento,
>Phoenix, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Boise, Tucson, and
>surrounding cities,"
>
>Nothing about Green Bay
>
>Big Mac changes include:
>
>o Softer, pillowy buns that are freshly toasted to a golden brown
>o Perfectly melted cheese

Has there been an issue with the melted nature of the cheese
until now?

>o Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the
>patties while they're still on the grill

That would probably be really good.

>o Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce
>
>I for one, welcome the addition of more of the tangy sauce, when it
>arrives at all McDonald's in 2024. I'm sure most people will, as
>McDonald's probably spent untold thousands of dollars finding out what
>people wanted on their Big Macs.
>
>If they're wrong, they'll either get rid of it, or offer a "Big Mac
>Classic."

There's nothing about pickled pig parts (souce).
I'm half tempted to buy one just to link to a picture of it. You
know it would piss Jenny off to no end knowing I have access to the
refreshed Big Mac while he does not.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<MZucnfIdI5UstFP5nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13315&group=alt.food.fast-food#13315

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 11:06 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.

Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you seriously
that fucking retarded?

Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he was,
and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<rqqzM.284447$qnnb.271892@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13316&group=alt.food.fast-food#13316

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 11:31:35 GMT
 by: Frank - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 11:31 UTC

On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
> message

>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD
>>>YOU TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+
>>>YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>
> Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you
> seriously that fucking retarded?
>
> Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he
> was,
> and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.

"souce" is not "sauce".

If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".

(Don't mind me, just being Frank.)
--
-Frank 🌭

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<oh0vcilqo8pujbh3qtgetkjvk8lam95q04@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13321&group=alt.food.fast-food#13321

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:22:14 -0700
 by: K Wills - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 11:22 UTC

On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>>>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>
>Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you seriously
>that fucking retarded?

There is no pickled pig parts (souce) on the Big Mac.

>Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he was,
>and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.

Where is there any trolling? Be specific when you answer. If
you're not too scared to answer.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<8j0vci5j3vp8ujup4r1d8ncb1btlo2igtt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13322&group=alt.food.fast-food#13322

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:24:04 -0700
 by: K Wills - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 11:24 UTC

On Sat, 05 Aug 2023 11:31:35 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message

>>> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>>
>> Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you
>> seriously that fucking retarded?
>>
>> Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he
>> was,
>> and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.
>
>"souce" is not "sauce".
>
>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".

He knows. But Jenny is a compulsive liar. Honesty is impossible
for him, unless he makes a mistake or believes being honest will
benefit a lie.

>(Don't mind me, just being Frank.)

To be Frank, I would have to change my name :)

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<sa8vcitkdnkhm20b5mu4f48nsjnlb326du@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13327&group=alt.food.fast-food#13327

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:36:34 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 13:36 UTC

On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU
>>>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>
>Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you seriously
>that fucking retarded?

You mean as retarded as a grown man who can't spell "Sauce?"

As retarded as a grown man who can't find out how to contact
McDonald's?

THAT retarded?

>Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he was,
>and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.

Is Steve still living inside your head? You really need to remove him
so you have room for some facts, although we both know you'll just lie
about it anyway.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<1h8vcidh9catbpqndh8u52ujmmafn7b2h4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13328&group=alt.food.fast-food#13328

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:38:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 13:38 UTC

On Sat, 05 Aug 2023 11:31:35 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message

>>> Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>>
>> Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you
>> seriously that fucking retarded?
>>
>> Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he
>> was,
>> and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.
>
>"souce" is not "sauce".
>
>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".
>
>(Don't mind me, just being Frank.)

Jenny's compulsion to lie FORCES him to write "souce" when he knows
how to spell it.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<kj8vci56tfr3531f6btqg0bq6b2q4m2l0g@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13329&group=alt.food.fast-food#13329

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:39:58 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 13:39 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:24:04 -0700, K Wills <laughing@you.heh> wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2023 11:31:35 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you
>>> seriously that fucking retarded?
>>>
>>> Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he
>>> was,
>>> and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.
>>
>>"souce" is not "sauce".
>>
>>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".
>
> He knows. But Jenny is a compulsive liar. Honesty is impossible
>for him, unless he makes a mistake or believes being honest will
>benefit a lie.

To be fair, he told the truth ONCE when he admitted lying that you had
emailed him.

But that's the only time I can recall him telling the truth.

And then later I think he denied it anyway.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<ada1di13dh5hcnlk7pfm6ptpigr96q94j9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13330&group=alt.food.fast-food#13330

From: laughing@you.heh (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 01:23:06 -0700
 by: K Wills - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 08:23 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:39:58 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:24:04 -0700, K Wills <laughing@you.heh> wrote:

>>>"souce" is not "sauce".
>>>
>>>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".
>>
>> He knows. But Jenny is a compulsive liar. Honesty is impossible
>>for him, unless he makes a mistake or believes being honest will
>>benefit a lie.
>
>To be fair, he told the truth ONCE when he admitted lying that you had
>emailed him.

That was solely to advance his lie that his magic kill file
prevents anyone from reading what someone placed in it has posted.
When his lying about the matter could no longer be maintained, he
begrudgingly admitted the truth.
So, I should probably state Jenny can only be honest by mistake,
when he thinks it will promote a lie, or when he sees no other
options.

>But that's the only time I can recall him telling the truth.
>
>And then later I think he denied it anyway.

Sort of. He did admit I've never E-mailed him, but he refused to
admit it was to satiate his NEED to lie. He lied and offered some
convoluted reason, which escapes me at the moment.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<UZWAM.499296$SuUf.17724@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13334&group=alt.food.fast-food#13334

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 01:23:00 GMT
 by: Frank - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 01:23 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:38:41 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Aug 2023 11:31:35 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:06:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> Is that supposed to be high-qoulity trolling klous? or are you
>>> seriously that fucking retarded?
>>>
>>> Stop trying to imitate Steve, you'll never be as good of a troll as he
>>> was,
>>> and even he was the most boring, lamest troll on usenet.
>>
>>"souce" is not "sauce".
>>
>>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".
>>
>>(Don't mind me, just being Frank.)
>
> Jenny's compulsion to lie FORCES him to write "souce" when he knows how
> to spell it.

I think it might be a writing difficulty, since he spells your name
"Klous".

BTW, someone pretending to be you posts over in cola.

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<iih9dihkhf11na5ce6he9jnsnuj8mjjid8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13336&group=alt.food.fast-food#13336

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 04:14:18 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:14 UTC

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 01:23:00 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:38:41 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

>>>"souce" is not "sauce".
>>>
>>>If you meant "sauce", you should have written "sauce".
>>>
>>>(Don't mind me, just being Frank.)
>>
>> Jenny's compulsion to lie FORCES him to write "souce" when he knows how
>> to spell it.
>
>I think it might be a writing difficulty, since he spells your name
>"Klous".
>
>BTW, someone pretending to be you posts over in cola.

He spells many words incorrectly, even after being corrected. It's all
part of his desperate need to lie, I suppose.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<I0GdnVlphZmK0Qv4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15403&group=alt.food.fast-food#15403

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 00:07:12 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 06:07 UTC

"K Wills" <laughing@you.eh> wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 03:47:22 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>>>being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD
>>>YOU
>>>TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>>

> More of Jenny PROVING his NEED to lie.

Yawn.

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<b4tcpi9rt6ldkl4bc535th5k79d997e3cl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15430&group=alt.food.fast-food#15430

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 01:04:16 -0800
 by: K Wills - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 09:04 UTC

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 00:07:12 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <laughing@you.eh> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 03:47:22 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Actually, McDonald's is not putting souce on the Big Mac at all.
>>
>> More of Jenny PROVING his NEED to lie.
>
>Yawn.

Ibid.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: TOO MUCH BIG MAC SOUCE

<woKcnX-dmMyjKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15471&group=alt.food.fast-food#15471

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:07:02 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:07 UTC

"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:59:50 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> recently Mcdonald's has made some changes to it's products, one of them
>> being adding MORE big Mac souce to the Big Mac. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD
>> YOU TINKER WITH A RECIPE THAT HAS WORKED FOR 40+ YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>> now when you taste a Big Mac, all you can taste is the souce. Not to
>> mention how messy it is, becouse when you take a bite the whole burger
>> falls apart. You shoul dbe able to just TASTE the souce, you shouldn't
>> be able to DRINK it. When eating a Big Mac. What the fuck is the point
>> of adding the 6 other ingredient's, when the only ingredient you can
>> taste is the souce?
>>

>> EVERYONE call mcdonald's right away to complain and switch back to the
>> old recipe which made them BILLION'S of dollar's over the years.
>> Someobody please find a link on the interent that people can click on to
>> complain to the vice- CEO's.
>
> But have you tried it yet?

Yes, I did. It's terrible. I stopped tasting Big Mac's altogether now.
Especially if you happen to get a big mac with a chewyer bun which sometimes
happens, the whole sandwhich just falls apart when you try to bite it
becouse of all the souce. AND YES the Big Mac's with the extra souce ARE
ALREADY in american store's, they have a poster up in the dining room
that says they do.