From: support@xfinity.com (raymond)
Subject: Re: Biker ?learns lesson? after 140-mph crash between trucks,
cars results in 20 broken bones
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 00:10:43 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.motorcycle.sportbike, fl.general, rec.motorcycles, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: raymond - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 23:10 UTC

Richard Clayton Wieber <druggy.Wieber.thief@meth.whore>
posted some news:dLdKF.351625$VR.61675@fx39.iad:

> Too bad this stupid fuck wasn't run over and turned into a smear
> because some dumbass is going to try and top this.

A biker nearly lost his life while trying to pull a daredevil stunt on a
busy Florida highway that resulted in him fracturing more than 20 bones.

The unnamed biker, who goes by the name Street Demon PC, posted the scary
footage to YouTube, showing the moment he�s knocked unconscious after
trying to zip through semi-trucks and cars at over 140 mph.

The video of the wild phenomenon starts out showing the motorcyclist
cruising on a Honda CBR600RR down a slip road to merge onto a busy
Interstate 95 right outside Daytona Beach.

The biker wastes no time and flies past other drivers on the highway at a
rate clearly over 100 mph.

As the eye-watering clips continue, just a little after 3 minutes, the
driver notices how heavy traffic becomes and starts switching lanes like a
madman.

At one point, it even appeared to show the risky biker missing a tractor-
trailer by just a smidge.

But right when the biker rips past the tractor-trailer, they approach
another one when the motorcycle rams head-on into the back of a black GMC
pickup truck.

The GMC pickup is hit so hard by the biker that the momentum swerved the
truck into another lane.

At that moment, the biker is seemingly knocked unconscious while his hands
are placed on the handlebars of the moving bike still rolling under its
own power.

As the moving bike is in gear, the first tractor-trailer the biker nearly
clipped comes up on the left side in the adjacent lane and clips him �
causing the daredevil to spiral into a ditch.

The video, which now has around 45,000 views, left watchers in shock, with
some even encouraging the biker to be more careful with his life when
riding.

�If I were you I�d dedicate the rest of my time showing bikers why they
shouldn�t ride like this. It�s fun but just not worth it man. Glad to hear
you made it out alive. Don�t take it for granted,� one commenter replied.

�I�m sorry that this next lesson is so painful. Let�s learn from the
mistakes of others, because we may not have time for our own. Stay well
buddy��

�The guy was lucky enough, the truck didn�t roadkill him after the crash.�
another reply said.

Other experienced bikers who viewed the wrenching video voiced their
opinion by telling the rider he should stop riding like that.

�As a biker myself, I�m not a fan of your riding style, but glad you are
still here and breathing! We all make mistakes at times, but some are more
life-changing than others,� one said.

The now-hampered biker spoke out about the scary moment and apologized on
their Instagram account, saying they had �put random innocent lives on the
line.�

�Putting my life on the line, being as reckless as I was, wasn�t even the
issue. I put random innocent lives on the line,� the unnamed rider said.
�I was being risky as usual and got too close to the truck and he closed
the distance between us. I panicked and it was too late.�

�If you�re a rider please take this video as a sign and a warning. We love
what we do and if you want to keep doing it just keep in mind not everyone
gets a second chance,� he continued.

�Ride safe brothers and sisters,� the rider ended the apology.

Fuck him.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/news/biker-learns-lesson-after-140-mph-
crash-between-trucks-cars-results-in-20-broken-bones/

Re: Biker ?learns lesson? after 140-mph crash between trucks, cars results in 20 broken bones

<5r94litf7s755op5vj3f7ll5fc0a3lv6qg@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13382&group=rec.motorcycles#13382

From: klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent?ter.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.motorcycle.sportbike,fl.general,rec.motorcycles,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Biker ?learns lesson? after 140-mph crash between trucks, cars results in 20 broken bones
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 05:41:46 -0800
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:41 UTC

[Default] raymond <support@xfinity.com> typed:

>Richard Clayton Wieber <druggy.Wieber.thief@meth.whore>
>posted some news:dLdKF.351625$VR.61675@fx39.iad:
>
>> Too bad this stupid fuck wasn't run over and turned into a smear
>> because some dumbass is going to try and top this.
>
>A biker nearly lost his life while trying to pull a daredevil stunt on a
>busy Florida highway that resulted in him fracturing more than 20 bones.
>
>The unnamed biker, who goes by the name Street Demon PC, posted the scary
>footage to YouTube, showing the moment he’s knocked unconscious after
>trying to zip through semi-trucks and cars at over 140 mph.
>
>The video of the wild phenomenon starts out showing the motorcyclist
>cruising on a Honda CBR600RR down a slip road to merge onto a busy
>Interstate 95 right outside Daytona Beach.

*ALWAYS* enjoy seeing dumb ass bikers eat it after stunts like this.