From: nowomr@protonmail.com (Poppy)
Newsgroups: alt.education,free.woke.racist.democrats,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: 'I declared myself not woke': What happened when a critic of anti-racism 'ideology' led DEI at a Bay Area college
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 02:24:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Poppy - Sat, 20 May 2023 02:24 UTC

><https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/tabia-lee-de-anza-dei-
>17870145.php>

Diversity be damned. Anyone not exactly like Putin will hereby be
exterminated. Russian culture is white culture.

Time for blood tests to determine if any of you are diverse. Once we find
you, you will be sterilized or executed.

interests / alt.education / Re: 'I declared myself not woke': What happened when a critic of anti-racism 'ideology' led DEI at a Bay Area college