This must be morning. I never could get the hang of mornings.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Burger King’s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

SubjectAuthor
* Burger_King’s_new_oKlausSchadenfreude
+* Burger King?s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseK Wills
|`- _Burger_King�s_new_offering_in_Thailand_has_jdyöung
`* Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseJerry Sauk
 +* Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKlausSchadenfreude
 | |`- Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKWills
 | `- Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKWills
 `* Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKWills
  `* Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseJerry Sauk
   `- Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheeseKWills

1
Burger King’s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<jfv8hi955h6avh89b2396s5qd95nuflgg4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13911&group=alt.food.fast-food#13911

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Burger_King’s_new_o
ffering_in_Thailand
_has_no_meat_and_20
_slices_of_cheese
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:11:23 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:11 UTC

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html

BURGER REVIEW

Bangkok CNN
—
Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.

This week, the Thai operator of the fast food chain introduced what it
calls the “real cheeseburger,” a bun filled with as many as 20 slices
of American cheese.

The item launched on Thai menus Sunday, at a reduced price of 109 Thai
baht ($3.1), compared with the usual price of 380 baht ($10.9). It
quickly went viral on social media in Thailand, with many users on
TikTok posting videos of them trying the new sandwich.

“This is no joke. This is for real,” Burger King said in a Sunday
social media post.

At one Burger King branch in Bangkok on Tuesday, a shift manager was
overheard saying the outlet had to stop taking delivery orders so they
could have enough stock left for walk-in diners.

Im Jeepetch, a 25-year-old IT engineer, said she loved cheese but
“this was a bit too much.”

“I could only finish half of it,” she said, wiping her mouth with a
tissue. “This is an insane amount of cheese added into one burger.
Food is good when things are at the right combination.”

Im added that she would probably not order the gooey fare again next
time: “Other burgers are already good. I think I will go back to my
double cheese angus as usual.”

DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting the
story anyway. Looks pretty stupid.

Re: Burger King?s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<1ldahidg7tbhdbq6o73fht0c1ekf7d3m0k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13921&group=alt.food.fast-food#13921

From: fun@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Burger King???s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 01:18:00 -0700
 by: K Wills - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:18 UTC

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:11:23 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html
>
>BURGER REVIEW
>
>Bangkok CNN
> —
>Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
>burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.

[...]

This is just dumb.
But what I really want to know is what makes the regular burger
so special it costs 380 baht?

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Burger King�s new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<uf7dl7$36qvr$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13922&group=alt.food.fast-food#13922

From: jondyoungsaddictioncounselor@gmail.com (jdyöung)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re:_Burger_King�s_new_offering_in_Thailand_has_
no_meat_and_20_slices_of_cheese
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:56:05 -0400
 by: jdyöung - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 20:56 UTC

On 9/28/2023 4:18 AM, K Wills wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:11:23 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html
>>
>> BURGER REVIEW
>>
>> Bangkok CNN
>> —
>> Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
>> burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.
>
> [...]
>
> This is just dumb.
> But what I really want to know is what makes the regular burger
> so special it costs 380 baht?

What I want to know is who gives a warm jew shit what those slant-eyed
turds eat?

jdyöung, Official
jdyo...@gmail.com

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<p5-cnXjGlokCOtL4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14670&group=alt.food.fast-food#14670

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:06 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html
>
> BURGER REVIEW
>
> Bangkok CNN
> -
> Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
> burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.
>
> This week, the Thai operator of the fast food chain introduced what it
> calls the "real cheeseburger," a bun filled with as many as 20 slices
> of American cheese.
>
> The item launched on Thai menus Sunday, at a reduced price of 109 Thai
> baht ($3.1), compared with the usual price of 380 baht ($10.9). It
> quickly went viral on social media in Thailand, with many users on
> TikTok posting videos of them trying the new sandwich.
>
> "This is no joke. This is for real," Burger King said in a Sunday
> social media post.
>
> At one Burger King branch in Bangkok on Tuesday, a shift manager was
> overheard saying the outlet had to stop taking delivery orders so they
> could have enough stock left for walk-in diners.
>
> Im Jeepetch, a 25-year-old IT engineer, said she loved cheese but
> "this was a bit too much."
>
> "I could only finish half of it," she said, wiping her mouth with a
> tissue. "This is an insane amount of cheese added into one burger.
> Food is good when things are at the right combination."
>
> Im added that she would probably not order the gooey fare again next
> time: "Other burgers are already good. I think I will go back to my
> double cheese angus as usual."
>
> DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting the
> story anyway. Looks pretty stupid.

REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
revewing it.

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<18bvki5fm1dhf9d009g7hrqmfu9p7jrb4n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14692&group=alt.food.fast-food#14692

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:34:43 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:34 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html
>>
>> BURGER REVIEW
>>
>> Bangkok CNN
>> -
>> Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
>> burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.
>>
>> This week, the Thai operator of the fast food chain introduced what it
>> calls the "real cheeseburger," a bun filled with as many as 20 slices
>> of American cheese.
>>
>> The item launched on Thai menus Sunday, at a reduced price of 109 Thai
>> baht ($3.1), compared with the usual price of 380 baht ($10.9). It
>> quickly went viral on social media in Thailand, with many users on
>> TikTok posting videos of them trying the new sandwich.
>>
>> "This is no joke. This is for real," Burger King said in a Sunday
>> social media post.
>>
>> At one Burger King branch in Bangkok on Tuesday, a shift manager was
>> overheard saying the outlet had to stop taking delivery orders so they
>> could have enough stock left for walk-in diners.
>>
>> Im Jeepetch, a 25-year-old IT engineer, said she loved cheese but
>> "this was a bit too much."
>>
>> "I could only finish half of it," she said, wiping her mouth with a
>> tissue. "This is an insane amount of cheese added into one burger.
>> Food is good when things are at the right combination."
>>
>> Im added that she would probably not order the gooey fare again next
>> time: "Other burgers are already good. I think I will go back to my
>> double cheese angus as usual."
>>
>> DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting the
>> story anyway. Looks pretty stupid.
>
>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>revewing it.

REMINDER: There are no regulations.

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<95g1lipn1to4bnecjj61825cju9n4tdjk2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14714&group=alt.food.fast-food#14714

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:10:58 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:10 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/business/thailand-burger-king-cheeseburger-intl-hnk/index.html
>>
>> BURGER REVIEW
>>
>> Bangkok CNN
>> -
>> Burger King is causing a stir in Thailand with its new offering: a
>> burger with no meat and a jaw-dropping amount of cheese.
>>
>> This week, the Thai operator of the fast food chain introduced what it
>> calls the "real cheeseburger," a bun filled with as many as 20 slices
>> of American cheese.
>>
>> The item launched on Thai menus Sunday, at a reduced price of 109 Thai
>> baht ($3.1), compared with the usual price of 380 baht ($10.9). It
>> quickly went viral on social media in Thailand, with many users on
>> TikTok posting videos of them trying the new sandwich.
>>
>> "This is no joke. This is for real," Burger King said in a Sunday
>> social media post.
>>
>> At one Burger King branch in Bangkok on Tuesday, a shift manager was
>> overheard saying the outlet had to stop taking delivery orders so they
>> could have enough stock left for walk-in diners.
>>
>> Im Jeepetch, a 25-year-old IT engineer, said she loved cheese but
>> "this was a bit too much."
>>
>> "I could only finish half of it," she said, wiping her mouth with a
>> tissue. "This is an insane amount of cheese added into one burger.
>> Food is good when things are at the right combination."
>>
>> Im added that she would probably not order the gooey fare again next
>> time: "Other burgers are already good. I think I will go back to my
>> double cheese angus as usual."
>>
>> DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting the
>> story anyway. Looks pretty stupid.
>
>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>revewing it.

REMINDER: There are no such regulations. Never have been. There
is nothing to suggest there ever will be.
Further, Klaus didn't offer a review. He posted an article with a
review from Im Jeepetch, who, according to the article, did try the
burger.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
I'm being serious.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<xRmcnb6dne2cbGz4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16598&group=alt.food.fast-food#16598

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:29:07 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:29 UTC

"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting the
>>> story anyway. Looks pretty stupid.
>>
>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>>revewing it.
>>

> REMINDER: There are no such regulations. Never have been. There
> is nothing to suggest there ever will be.
> Further, Klaus didn't offer a review.

Yes he did. He said, QOUTE, "Looks pretty stupid"

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<xRmcnb-dne2cbGz4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16599&group=alt.food.fast-food#16599

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:27:59 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:27 UTC

> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this cheese sandwich but am posting my
>>> review anyway. Looks pretty stupid.
>>
>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>>revewing it.
>>

> REMINDER: There are no regulations.

REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food
item before revewing it.

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<5t24vi1im885pjol0q5a25mchcss2f9ju4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16613&group=alt.food.fast-food#16613

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:33:59 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 20:33 UTC

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:27:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>>>revewing it.
>>>

>> REMINDER: There are no regulations.
>
>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food
>item before revewing it.

REMINDER: There are no regulations.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

To prove this, I will now review fast food I've never tried.

A very questionable entry on the Popeye's menu was called Sweet &
Crunchy Tenders, which were branded as “cookie dough” tenders were
fried in a shortbread cookie coating. This sounds so disgusting I
would never ever try one.

I found KFC's Cheetos Chicken Sandwich to be a repulsive mixture. I
would never allow one to pass my lips.

Luckily, this is-- or was-- only available in the Middle East-
essentially a cheeseburger pizza, finished off with a crust made of
little “cheeseburger gems.” If it was available here, I'd never eat
it.

Same thing with McDonalds, who offered a Gracoro Burger in Japan. a
fried breadcrumb-crusted patty is filled with a mixture of creamy
white sauce, shrimp and macaroni. It’s all topped off with a
demi-glace sauce and a slice of cheddar. So disgusting I can't even
look at a photo of it.

Of course, Jenny can do nothing about this, and he lies when he claims
there are "regulations" against it.

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<m0e5vi9erq8dbl9a9camdot4v21u4nofpb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16627&group=alt.food.fast-food#16627

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:41:13 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 08:41 UTC

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:27:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>>>revewing it.
>>>

>> REMINDER: There are no regulations.
>
>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food
>item before revewing it.

REMINDER: There are NO regulations.
What do you believe you gain by LYING about this? I really do
want to know. But I know your NEED to lie will not allow you to answer
honestly.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<b1e5vihmedne5dd33puqc7m22rblp3965j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16628&group=alt.food.fast-food#16628

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:41:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 08:41 UTC

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:29:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:06:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food item before
>>>revewing it.
>>
>> REMINDER: There are no such regulations. Never have been. There
>>is nothing to suggest there ever will be.

Jenny?

>> Further, Klaus didn't offer a review. He posted an article with a
>>review from Im Jeepetch, who, according to the article, did try the
>>burger.
>> Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
>>I'm being serious.
>
>Yes he did. He said, QOUTE,

What is "QOUTE"?

>"Looks pretty stupid"

I understand you have a profound learning disability, and you
have mental health issues that require you lie, but as I stated above,
Klaus posted an article with a review. His opinion that it looks
pretty stupid is not, to anyone who can be honest, a review.
It is an opinion as to its look. Nothing more.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King's new offering in Thailand has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

<e2e5vidqijoe79gdnllhtvbkcscvehqpq0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16629&group=alt.food.fast-food#16629

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:42:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 08:42 UTC

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:33:59 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:27:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> REMINDER: There are no regulations.
>>
>>REMINDER: Current regulation's require you to TRY a food
>>item before revewing it.
>>

>REMINDER: There are no regulations.
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>Q. Who enforces the rules?
>A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
>food and limit their discussions to fast food.

It's another example of Jenny satiating his NEED to lie. Nothing
more.

>To prove this, I will now review fast food I've never tried.
>
>A very questionable entry on the Popeye's menu was called Sweet &
>Crunchy Tenders, which were branded as “cookie dough” tenders were
>fried in a shortbread cookie coating. This sounds so disgusting I
>would never ever try one.

Certainly comes across as gross.

>I found KFC's Cheetos Chicken Sandwich to be a repulsive mixture. I
>would never allow one to pass my lips.

YUK!

>Luckily, this is-- or was-- only available in the Middle East-
>essentially a cheeseburger pizza, finished off with a crust made of
>little “cheeseburger gems.” If it was available here, I'd never eat
>it.

If someone else bought it and offered me a sample, I might try
it. But I would NEVER buy one myself. Far too high a risk of it being
icky.

>Same thing with McDonalds, who offered a Gracoro Burger in Japan. a
>fried breadcrumb-crusted patty is filled with a mixture of creamy
>white sauce, shrimp and macaroni. It’s all topped off with a
>demi-glace sauce and a slice of cheddar. So disgusting I can't even
>look at a photo of it.

BOK!

>Of course, Jenny can do nothing about this, and he lies when he claims
>there are "regulations" against it.

It's an aspect of his lying about being the leader. There is no
leader, as he knows. But he NEEDS to lie.

--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.