"But Huey, you PROMISED!" "Tell 'em I lied."

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

SubjectAuthor
* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoJerry Sauk
+* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
|+* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKWills
||`* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoJerry Sauk
|| +- Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoK Wills
|| `* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
||  `* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoJerry Sauk
||   +- Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoK Wills
||   `- Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoJerry Sauk
| +* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoK Wills
| |`* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
| | `- Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoK Wills
| `* Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
|  `- Re: Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoK Wills
`* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKWills
 `* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoJerry Sauk
  `* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKWills
   `* Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKlausSchadenfreude
    `- Taco Bell to bring back the EnchiritoKWills

1
Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<KR-cnSto06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14202&group=alt.food.fast-food#14202

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 07:00 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>
> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>
> --
> Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
> when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was ON-LINE
ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is BULLSHIT
and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<1435iilg9vt24ggpchkiq3bnieoof80u2h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14213&group=alt.food.fast-food#14213

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:06:17 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:06 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>>
>> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
>> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>>
>> --
>> Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
>> when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
>
>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was ON-LINE
>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is BULLSHIT
>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.

It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<vo45iitpc8j5tv0oqaossm606mcl0uvfuk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14229&group=alt.food.fast-food#14229

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:32:14 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:32 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>>
>> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
>> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>>
>> --
>> Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
>> when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
>
>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was ON-LINE
>ONLY.

Again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.

>You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is BULLSHIT

So you have to go inside. Oh doom!
Of course, that you claim it's was not available via
drive-through is very strong evidence that it was available via the
drive-through.

>and discriminoitary.

Since your claim is a lie, your LYING about discrimination fails.

>The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.

It was available to EVERYBODY. The article states to *vote* one
must have used the app. The Enchirito was available for order at the
store, as the article states.
Why did you wait a year to expose your NEED to lie? What did you
hope to gain from your LYING about this? I really want to know. But I
know that if you're able to acknowledge you've been caught in a lie,
you will play an avoidance game.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<0q45iih5qauo18hdpecvrgm5ept02ofptg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14230&group=alt.food.fast-food#14230

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:32:23 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:32 UTC

On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:06:17 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>>> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>>>
>>> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
>>> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>>
>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was ON-LINE
>>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is BULLSHIT
>>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.
>
>It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.

But it was available for ordering at the store. To vote one had
to use the app. But that was voting only.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<OcWdnR_rc7Vrpqv4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14422&group=alt.food.fast-food#14422

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:13:19 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:13 UTC

"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>>> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>>>
>>> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
>>> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
>>> when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
>>
>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>ON-LINE
>>ONLY.
>
> Again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.

Yawn.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<clvejit2h187pc7h35v049nv5v086m4vh4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14445&group=alt.food.fast-food#14445

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:22:06 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 08:22 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:13:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message

>>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>>ON-LINE
>>>ONLY.
>>
>> Again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.
>
>Yawn.

Again, if you find your NEED to lie being so completely proved
boring, try honesty.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<2k7fji5p3g8kc1mp3hic98pcubt19dokhg@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14457&group=alt.food.fast-food#14457

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 03:38:07 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:38 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:22:06 -0700, KWills <fun@home.new> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:13:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> Again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.
>>
>>Yawn.
>>

> Again, if you find your NEED to lie being so completely proved
>boring, try honesty.

I believe that would be impossible for Jenny.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<0rjhji17vjlrl8g6v8t45jmto0hk9rfpdf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14484&group=alt.food.fast-food#14484

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:18:55 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:18 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 03:38:07 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:22:06 -0700, KWills <fun@home.new> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:13:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Yawn.
>>
>> Again, if you find your NEED to lie being so completely proved
>>boring, try honesty.
>
>I believe that would be impossible for Jenny.

It is. Jenny proves this with nearly every post.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<9PudnYAFFaEAsVD4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16058&group=alt.food.fast-food#16058

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:09 UTC

> On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:06:17 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message

>>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>>ON-LINE
>>>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is
>>>BULLSHIT
>>>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it
>>>was
>>>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.
>>
>>It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>>on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>
> But it was available for ordering at the store. To vote one had
> to use the app. But that was voting only.

I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<9PudnYEFFaEAsVD4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16060&group=alt.food.fast-food#16060

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>>> https://www.today.com/food/news/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-item-choose-rcna49860
>>>
>>> I've never had the Enchirito, and I don't expect to now. But it's
>>> clear the customer base wanted it, so it's back.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
>>> when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
>>
>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>ON-LINE
>>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is
>>BULLSHIT
>>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.
>>

> It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
> on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.

And what are people that don't have a cell-phone supposd to do?

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<3dmrsit2uoen6k9fs56g7gb0r9ov4jq6pe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16070&group=alt.food.fast-food#16070

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:30:28 -0800
 by: K Wills - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why do you wait MONTHS to reply, Jenny? What do you gain from it? I
really do want to know.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message

>>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>>ON-LINE
>>>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is
>>>BULLSHIT
>>>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>>>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.
>>
>> It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>> on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>
>And what are people that don't have a cell-phone supposd to do?

It's 2024. Who, under the age of 90, doesn't have a cell phone?
Well, five-year-olds probably don't. But they won't be the demographic
Taco Bell is looking for.
So, a better question is, who, within the desired age
demographic, doesn't have a cell phone -- especially since they are
often cheaper than a land line? Mint offers a $15/month plan, though
you do have to prepay for a year at $180.
And customers get "free" (it's claimed to be free, but really,
it's just included in the price) Internet with most plans. The
downside, if you can really call it that, is most plans will slow down
the speed after a certain data point is reached. You may go from 5G to
3G. Noticeable with sites like Youtube, but text heavy sites won't
show much change.
I'm not willing to download Taco Bell's app. But if someone was
thinking about getting it, then the promotion was probably a good
incentive to do so. Which, I suspect, was the reason for it.
And, as you know, ordering was possible without the app. So the
whole" needing the app to order" was another of your countless lies.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<mdmrsi1lk04vtsr1g1jvn3b8opj3qo68eu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16071&group=alt.food.fast-food#16071

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:30:53 -0800
 by: K Wills - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:32:23 -0700

And again you wait MONTHS to offer more evidence of your NEED to lie.
What do you believe you gain from this? I really do want to know.

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:06:17 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>>>on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>>
>> But it was available for ordering at the store. To vote one had
>> to use the app. But that was voting only.
>
>I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.

There is nothing illicit in the election process used. But
present your best evidence proving it was/is. I'll wait. Since
anything illicit is already prohibited, often by being made illegal,
you won't offer any evidence for your claim.
Maybe you will also explain why you LIED and claimed ordering was
only allowed via the app when, as explained in the article, ordering
in person was allowed?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<14vrsitkccpr89pf0h67rp05qh4eh3qnh9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16078&group=alt.food.fast-food#16078

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:02:08 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 12:02 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message

>>>The Enchirito was a delicious item, but when they returned it it was
>>>ON-LINE
>>>ONLY. You couldn't personally order one in the drivethru which is
>>>BULLSHIT
>>>and discriminoitary. The next time they make it available, becouse it was
>>>such a popular item, make it available to EVERBODY.
>>>

>> It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>> on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>
>And what are people that don't have a cell-phone supposd to do?

The vast majority of Americans – 97% – now own a cell phone of some
kind. Nine-in-ten own a smartphone
https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/fact-sheet/mobile/

Those who don't cannot have an Enchirito, or they will have a friend
order it for them. Why couldn't you figure this out, Jenny?

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<8avrsih7lehbtlbqoo9amur78euhs5662p@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16079&group=alt.food.fast-food#16079

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:04:36 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 12:04 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:06:17 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>>>on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>>
>> But it was available for ordering at the store. To vote one had
>> to use the app. But that was voting only.
>
>I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.

You would be wrong, as you are 99.99999999% of the time.

The voting is ONLY open to people who have a smart phone. That's
because they only want the opinions of people with a smart phone.

People that don't have a smart phone are not desirable customers.

Are you saying you DON'T have a smartphone, Jenny?

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<1fvrsid36mt8v4rflo7vj0q6nknr5av718@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16080&group=alt.food.fast-food#16080

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:05:22 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 12:05 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:30:28 -0800, K Wills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why do you wait MONTHS to reply, Jenny? What do you gain from it? I
>really do want to know.

He's hoping it will make it harder to go back and track his lies.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<25WdnaxMyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16084&group=alt.food.fast-food#16084

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:04:17 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:04 UTC

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> But it was available for ordering at the store. To vote one had
>>> to use the app. But that was voting only.
>>
>>I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.
>
> You would be wrong, as you are 99.99999999% of the time.
>
> The voting is ONLY open to people who have a smart phone. That's
> because they only want the opinions of people with a smart phone.
>
> People that don't have a smart phone are not desirable customers.

And what kind of people would that be? Please try to answer without being
racist.

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<a0dusi9n9vg8n0g4f1omv2o3r2hvved1qu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16088&group=alt.food.fast-food#16088

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:09:39 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:09 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:02:08 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's a way for them to get you to download the app. Just download it
>>> on your phone and join us in the future, Jenny.
>>
>>And what are people that don't have a cell-phone supposd to do?

What they've done in the past. Order in the store.

>The vast majority of Americans – 97% – now own a cell phone of some
>kind. Nine-in-ten own a smartphone
>https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/fact-sheet/mobile/
>
>Those who don't cannot have an Enchirito, or they will have a friend
>order it for them. Why couldn't you figure this out, Jenny?

They can still have one. The article states, "...by ordering
digitally through Taco Bell’s app, delivery, online or via *in-store
kiosks* at locations nationwide." (Emphasis added)
Jenny was, of course, lying.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

www.avg.com

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<63dusip6kukun4a2lacs9972gtfilb7trc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16089&group=alt.food.fast-food#16089

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:09:48 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:09 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:05:22 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:30:28 -0800, K Wills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Why do you wait MONTHS to reply, Jenny? What do you gain from it? I
>>really do want to know.
>
>He's hoping it will make it harder to go back and track his lies.

A dumb reason, since clicking on the MIDs will bring up the
posts. Unless someone uses a mail client that can read Usenet. Such a
simpleton won't be able to make use of the MIDs.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

www.avg.com

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<e3dusitjdq8ogaa9nltjduml83i6bgooqb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16090&group=alt.food.fast-food#16090

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <d2g2khtss1jpkdpjs324qrgsf3vj0sh0hj@4ax.com> <KR-cnSto06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com> <1435iilg9vt24ggpchkiq3bnieoof80u2h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <0q45iih5qauo18hdpecvrgm5ept02ofptg@4ax.com> <9PudnYAFFaEAsVD4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com> <8avrsih7lehbtlbqoo9amur78euhs5662p@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <25WdnaxMyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10:09 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:10 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:04:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.
>>
>> You would be wrong, as you are 99.99999999% of the time.
>>
>> The voting is ONLY open to people who have a smart phone. That's
>> because they only want the opinions of people with a smart phone.
>>
>> People that don't have a smart phone are not desirable customers.
>
>And what kind of people would that be? Please try to answer without being
>racist.

Klaus answered your question before you asked.

"People that don't have a smart phone are not desirable customers."

Your hope to gain an opportunity to express your racism has
failed.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

www.avg.com

Re: Taco Bell to bring back the Enchirito

<9igusilqt2tju18694eq3vrh1dmmqjjpjh@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16097&group=alt.food.fast-food#16097

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 03:09:50 -0800
References: <d2g2khtss1jpkdpjs324qrgsf3vj0sh0hj@4ax.com> <KR-cnSto06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com> <1435iilg9vt24ggpchkiq3bnieoof80u2h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <0q45iih5qauo18hdpecvrgm5ept02ofptg@4ax.com> <9PudnYAFFaEAsVD4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com> <8avrsih7lehbtlbqoo9amur78euhs5662p@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <25WdnaxMyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:09 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:04:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:09:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>I consider that illicit election processes and should be illegal.
>>
>> You would be wrong, as you are 99.99999999% of the time.
>>
>> The voting is ONLY open to people who have a smart phone. That's
>> because they only want the opinions of people with a smart phone.
>>
>> People that don't have a smart phone are not desirable customers.
>
>And what kind of people would that be? Please try to answer without being
>racist.

Poor Luddites.

You're the one that's racist, Jenny. Proven fact.