Work is the crab grass in the lawn of life. -- Schulz

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

SubjectAuthor
* Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKWills
`* Cajun style turkey at PopeyesJerry Sauk
 +* Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKWills
 |`* Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKlausSchadenfreude
 | |+* Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesJerry Sauk
 | ||+* Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKlausSchadenfreude
 | ||`- Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKWills
 | |`- Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKWills
 | `- Re: Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKWills
 `- Cajun style turkey at PopeyesKlausSchadenfreude

1
Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<83pfiip4icda86bjk4biaatgd8oarodnui@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14278&group=alt.food.fast-food#14278

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 05:20:17 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 12:20 UTC

I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving. There's a store on
Victory Blvd. Or, at least, there was. I probably should check before
I go :)

https://www.chewboom.com/2023/10/10/popeyes-welcomes-back-cajun-style-turkey-for-2023-holiday-season/

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14350&group=alt.food.fast-food#14350

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 02:13 UTC

"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving. There's a store on
> Victory Blvd. Or, at least, there was. I probably should check before
> I go :)
>
> https://www.chewboom.com/2023/10/10/popeyes-welcomes-back-cajun-style-turkey-for-2023-holiday-season/
>
> --
> When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
> That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
> late. :)

Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
CLOSED on holiday's, and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
Thanksgiving?

I now declare the debate CLOSED and I am the winner, based on your personal
actions.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<1mhnii5vv9p5ccsap1aaaff56l2iba5rbo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14353&group=alt.food.fast-food#14353

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:03:11 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:03 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving. There's a store on
>> Victory Blvd. Or, at least, there was. I probably should check before
>> I go :)
>>
>> https://www.chewboom.com/2023/10/10/popeyes-welcomes-back-cajun-style-turkey-for-2023-holiday-season/
>>
>> --
>> When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
>> That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
>> late. :)
>
>Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
>CLOSED on holiday's,

Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
turkey?
BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
$17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
of course.

>and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
>Thanksgiving?

No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate. But since this
is somehow of great importance to you, I offer the following:
As has been the tradition for over 25 years, friends and family
will be coming to the Wills house. To anyone who can be honest, so not
you, this means *I* won't be going anywhere.

>I now declare the debate CLOSED and I am the winner, based on your personal
>actions.

To anyone who can be honest, so not you, my buying a turkey from
Popeye's BEFORE Thanksgiving doesn't mean I'll be eating at Popeye's
ON Thanksgiving. I doubt any will be open even if I wanted to.
And where has there ever been a debate about my buying a turkey
from anyplace? Since there has never been such a debate, you can't
declare it closed. Even if you had the authority to do so, which you
do not. Outside of you NEED to LIE, you can't close something that
never opened.
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED in
regards to your constant lying. I'm being very serious.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<rojniihnrs9g5gmdgvonajsvsr1rf5l95a@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14362&group=alt.food.fast-food#14362

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:39:53 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:39 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving. There's a store on
>> Victory Blvd. Or, at least, there was. I probably should check before
>> I go :)
>>
>> https://www.chewboom.com/2023/10/10/popeyes-welcomes-back-cajun-style-turkey-for-2023-holiday-season/
>>
>> --
>> When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
>> That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
>> late. :)
>
>Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
>CLOSED on holiday's,

Jenny continues to lie.

While all normal people agree that fast food should be closed on
Christmas, nobody said fast food should be close on all holidays.

> and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
>Thanksgiving?
>
>I now declare the debate CLOSED and I am the winner, based on your personal
>actions.

I declare the debate OPEN and it will REMAIN open until you admit you
are a liar.

Which means, it will be open forever.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<ruOcneDVFJO0EUL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16291&group=alt.food.fast-food#16291

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 19:38 UTC

> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving. There's a store on
>>> Victory Blvd. Or, at least, there was. I probably should check before
>>> I go :)
>>>
>>> https://www.chewboom.com/2023/10/10/popeyes-welcomes-back-cajun-style-turkey-for-2023-holiday-season/
>>>
>>> --
>>> When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
>>> That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
>>> late. :)
>>
>>Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
>>CLOSED on holiday's,
>
> Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
> turkey?
> BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
> confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
> $17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
> of course.
>
>>and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
>>Thanksgiving?
>>

> No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate.

Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
Thanksgiving.

That is the very defination of HYPOSCROSY.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<69hvtid7eiqg8vqdp4r4temnmaej55en6t@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16294&group=alt.food.fast-food#16294

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:44:45 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:44 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
>>>CLOSED on holiday's,
>>
>> Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
>> turkey?
>> BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
>> confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
>> $17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
>> of course.
>>
>>>and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
>>>Thanksgiving?
>>>

>> No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate.
>
>Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
>restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
>food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>Thanksgiving.

He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
bumpkin.

>That is the very defination of HYPOSCROSY.

That word doesn't even EXIST.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<nbCcnZCaiOFoQn34nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16300&group=alt.food.fast-food#16300

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:43:10 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:43 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
>>> turkey?
>>> BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
>>> confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
>>> $17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
>>> of course.

>>> No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate.
>>
>>Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
>>restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
>>food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>>Thanksgiving.
>
> He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
> bumpkin.

He didn't say he bougt one at all. He said, QOUTE

> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving.

You don't buy fast-food to eat on another day like yuo do with groceries.
Fast-food is almost ALWAYS eaten shortly after it is ordered.

THEREFORE, his plan was to buy oneON THANKSGIVING. But that's not the
point, the POINT is, he is arguing that fast-food should be closed on
holiday's at the very same time he is making potential plans to HAVE
fast-food on Holiday's.

And yes, HYPOSCRISY is a word, and kwills is the defination of it.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<amo1uihm0vnqdth7d6jgdlphabtc05trif@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16306&group=alt.food.fast-food#16306

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:04:34 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:04 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:43:10 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
>>>restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
>>>food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>>>Thanksgiving.
>>
>> He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
>> bumpkin.
>

> He didn't say he bougt one at all. He said, QOUTE
>
>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving.

It doesn't matter if he did or not.

The FACT is that ALL fast food restaurants should be closed on
Thanksgiving.

>You don't buy fast-food to eat on another day like yuo do with groceries.
>Fast-food is almost ALWAYS eaten shortly after it is ordered.
>
>THEREFORE, his plan was to buy oneON THANKSGIVING.

As usual, you're lying. He said he'd pick one up FOR Thanksgiving.

Can't you even READ?

> But that's not the
>point, the POINT is, he is arguing that fast-food should be closed on
>holiday's at the very same time he is making potential plans to HAVE
>fast-food on Holiday's.

No he wasn't, liar. He was talking about picking up a Cajun turkey to
cook on Thanksgiving. Holy fuck you're stupid.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<5k66uil8sshgs0bprq83n1k8akm542bejt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16322&group=alt.food.fast-food#16322

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:26:07 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:26 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:03:11 -0700

Again you wait MONTHS to feed your very real NEED to lie. That's sad.

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:13:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Wait, right now your in the middle of an argument that fast food should be
>>>CLOSED on holiday's,
>>
>> Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
>> turkey?
>> BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
>> confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
>> 17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
>> of course.

Jenny?

>>>and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
>>>Thanksgiving?
>>
>> No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate.
>
>Doeesn't

What is "Doeesn't"?

>matter WHERE you celebrate.

You're the one who mentioned it.

"...and now your seriously telling us your plans to go on
Thanksgiving?"
-- Jerry "Jenny" Sauk in
MID <p-ydnYTKAPRx17b4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

>If you buy the food at a fast-food
>restourant

What is "restourant"?

>ON THANKSGIVING,

Since when, in reality and NOT your NEED to lie, has so much as
the suggestion that Popeye's will be open on Thanksgiving, allowing
anyone to eat there, been made? Include the MID(s) so that your lying
can be further exposed.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

>irregardless where your "family" tastes the

Why is family in scare quotes?
BTW, we do more than taste the food. We actually eat it.
Are you letting anyone and everyone reading know that you consume
food so fast, you rarely get to actually *taste* the food? Serious
question.

>food, you shouldn't be argueing

What is "argueing"?

>that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>Thanksgiving.

Where, in reality and NOT your NEED to lie, did I even hint that
I would have bought it on Thanksgiving?
Outside of your NEED to lie, it's clear I planned on buying the
turkey BEFORE Thanksgiving. Buying it on Thanksgiving, even if
possible, would prove to be a Jerry Sauk level of stupidity. The bird
would still be frozen and raw. I've never tried to eat frozen, raw,
turkey, but I can't imagine it would be a pleasant experience.

>That is the very defination

What is "defination"?

>of HYPOSCROSY.

What is "HYPOSCROSY"?
If you mean hypocrisy, LYING on YOUR part is not an indication of
hypocrisy on mine. It is absolute PROOF that you NEED to lie.
Something you are unable to cease proving.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<2n66ui9qv22eipbith6fbirngi9qo4j7rl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16323&group=alt.food.fast-food#16323

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:26:57 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:26 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:44:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> Yes. And? How does that connect to my looking into buying a
>>> turkey?
>>> BTW, the Popeye's is still there. A call yesterday morning
>>> confirms the Cajun turkeys will be available for purchase starting the
>>> 17th. They're starting $60.00 in store. Bigger birds will cost more,
>>> of course.

>>> No. I haven't even hinted where I will celebrate.
>>
>>Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
>>restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
>>food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>>Thanksgiving.
>
>He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
>bumpkin.

Popeye's isn't open on Thanksgiving, so buying a turkey, or
anything else, would be impossible. There is no possible way Jenny
doesn't know the restaurant is closed. As such, he's lying.
Even if Popeye's were somehow to be open, buying a frozen turkey
would be a Jerry Sauk level of stupid. It needs to be thawed and then
cooked. This is why I bought one a week earlier.
I suppose it is POSSIBLE Jenny enjoys eating frozen, raw turkey
meat. There's no way for me to know, of course. But short of this
being the case, he has offered more undeniable PROOF of his NEED to
lie. I do not expect the dullard to even acknowledge the only two
options he's allowed himself. Telling those reading which is the one
will not happen.

>>That is the very defination of HYPOSCROSY.
>
>That word doesn't even EXIST.

Neither 'defination' nor 'HYPOSCROSY' exist in the English
language. Why Jenny is so scared of his spell checker is a mystery.
But he proves, with literally *EVERY* post, the mere idea of using it
scares him a lot.

[1] Jerry "Jenny" Sauk, of course.

--
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<jo66ui98vvjopai6n9s86bli77j3uiesqj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16324&group=alt.food.fast-food#16324

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:28:13 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:28 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:43:10 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:38:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Doeesn't matter WHERE you celebrate. If you buy the food at a fast-food
>>>restourant ON THANKSGIVING, irregardless where your "family" tastes the
>>>food, you shouldn't be argueing that fast-food should be CLOSED n
>>>Thanksgiving.
>>
>> He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
>> bumpkin.
>

> He didn't say he bougt one at all. He said, QOUTE

To anyone who can be honest, my meaning was to buy one for
cooking closer to Thanksgiving day. It's no surprise you lied. You
NEED to lie.

>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving.

And here is where you pathological lying shines. I wrote,
"...FOR Thanksgiving." (Emphasis added) As you KNOW, this means it
would be bought BEFORE Thanksgiving day.
It's always best when YOU present the absolute PROOF of your NEED
to lie. There is no way for you to deny that which you provided.
Though I expect your NEED to lie to cause you to do so.

>You don't buy fast-food to eat on another day like yuo do with groceries.
>Fast-food is almost ALWAYS eaten shortly after it is ordered.

How often do you go to a fast food establishment and order raw,
frozen food to eat shortly after it's ordered?
You will recall the article I linked to pointed out the turkeys
are sold frozen and need to be cooked. So you cannot claim ignorance
of this point, unless you lie.

>THEREFORE, his plan was to buy oneON THANKSGIVING.

Only if one NEEDS to lie, as you do. And YOU provided the PROOF
of your NEED to lie, so denying it would be really stupid of you.

>But that's not the
>point, the POINT is, he is arguing that fast-food should be closed on
>holiday's at the very same time he is making potential plans to HAVE
>fast-food on Holiday's.

I made no such potential plans.
Get professional mental health care for your lying. I'm being
serious.

>And yes, HYPOSCRISY

What is "HYPOSCRISY"?

>is a word, and kwills is the defination

What is "defination"?
Do you mean hypocrisy and definition?

>of it.

Use your spell checker, stupid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Cajun style turkey at Popeyes

<vq66uida1mlu4hvqbiv5qpqhkof7gj5c74@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16325&group=alt.food.fast-food#16325

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <83pfiip4icda86bjk4biaatgd8oarodnui@4ax.com> <p-ydnYTKAPRx17b4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <1mhnii5vv9p5ccsap1aaaff56l2iba5rbo@4ax.com> <ruOcneDVFJO0EUL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com> <69hvtid7eiqg8vqdp4r4temnmaej55en6t@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nbCcnZCaiOFoQn34nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com> <amo1uihm0vnqdth7d6jgdlphabtc05trif@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:29:37 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:29 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:04:34 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:43:10 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He didn't say he bought fast food on Thanksgiving, you illiterate
>>> bumpkin.
>>

>> He didn't say he bougt one at all. He said, QOUTE
>>
>>> I think I'll pick up one for Thanksgiving.
>
>It doesn't matter if he did or not.
>
>The FACT is that ALL fast food restaurants should be closed on
>Thanksgiving.

There was a sign on the door stating it would be closed on
Thanksgiving day when I went to buy the turkey. I didn't bother to
check to confirm it was closed. But, if I were a betting man, I'd put
$5K on red and a bit on the store being closed.

>>You don't buy fast-food to eat on another day like yuo do with groceries.
>>Fast-food is almost ALWAYS eaten shortly after it is ordered.
>>
>>THEREFORE, his plan was to buy oneON THANKSGIVING.
>
>As usual, you're lying. He said he'd pick one up FOR Thanksgiving.
>
>Can't you even READ?

Jenny can read. But he NEEDS to lie.

>> But that's not the
>>point, the POINT is, he is arguing that fast-food should be closed on
>>holiday's at the very same time he is making potential plans to HAVE
>>fast-food on Holiday's.
>
>No he wasn't, liar. He was talking about picking up a Cajun turkey to
>cook on Thanksgiving.

As Jenny KNOWS, the article stated the turkey is frozen and will
need to be cooked. Bar his buying raw, frozen food at fast food places
with the intent to consume it quickly after purchase, he is stuck with
the reality that he's PROVED he NEEDS to lie. Again.

>Holy fuck you're stupid.

Jenny's learning disability isn't as great as his NEED to lie is
presenting.

--
Push to test.

<click>