For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like. -- Abraham Lincoln

interests / alt.food.fast-food / BOGO at Subway

SubjectAuthor
* BOGO at SubwayKWills
+* BOGO at SubwaySubwaySchadenfreude
|`- BOGO at SubwayKWills
`* BOGO at SubwayJerry Sauk
 +- BOGO at SubwayKWills
 `* BOGO at SubwayKlausSchadenfreude
  +- BOGO at SubwayKWills
  `* Re: BOGO at SubwayJerry Sauk
   +* Re: BOGO at SubwayKlausSchadenfreude
   |`- Re: BOGO at SubwayKWills
   `- Re: BOGO at SubwayKWills

1
BOGO at Subway

<62dhki54rrv980t7qq0rhvno0hjc0nu08v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14587&group=alt.food.fast-food#14587

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: BOGO at Subway
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 01:39:21 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 09:39 UTC

Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
deal.
I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
a point in getting the app.

https://www.chewboom.com/2023/11/03/buy-one-get-one-free-footlong-at-subway-through-november-17-2023/

--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<danhkih0mdusa43nb6v024dp0mpk5paslr@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14588&group=alt.food.fast-food#14588

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (SubwaySchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: BOGO at Subway
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 04:48:13 -0800
 by: SubwaySchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 12:48 UTC

On Mon, 06 Nov 2023 01:39:21 -0800, KWills <fun@home.new> wrote:

> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>deal.
> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>a point in getting the app.
>
>https://www.chewboom.com/2023/11/03/buy-one-get-one-free-footlong-at-subway-through-november-17-2023/

I don't see why I'd download the app when it's much easier to get subs
for life:
https://www.chewboom.com/2023/07/26/commit-to-legally-changing-your-name-to-subway-for-a-chance-to-win-free-subs-for-life/

Anyway, like most of these apps:

This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info and Financial info

Be interesting to know who those third parties might be. Anyway....

Interestingly, they have similar terms to the ones they've been
squawking about for McDonald's:

ARBITRATION NOTICE: These Terms contain a binding arbitration
provision set forth below in Section 17. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY
APPLICABLE LAW (WHICH MAY INCLUDE THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), these Terms
require you to arbitrate disputes with us rather than resolve disputes
through a jury trial or class action. By accessing, or using the Site,
you agree to give up, and you hereby waive, any rights to participate
in a class action lawsuit or representative action with respect to any
disputes or claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the
Site.

Anyway, I no longer eat there since they discontinued their pastrami.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<gu1kki52leehmfl9rsob0upkqqdqba0ovn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14594&group=alt.food.fast-food#14594

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 01:48:22 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 09:48 UTC

On Mon, 06 Nov 2023 04:48:13 -0800, SubwaySchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Nov 2023 01:39:21 -0800, KWills <fun@home.new> wrote:
>
>> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>>has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>>deal.
>> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>>a point in getting the app.
>>
>>https://www.chewboom.com/2023/11/03/buy-one-get-one-free-footlong-at-subway-through-november-17-2023/
>
>I don't see why I'd download the app when it's much easier to get subs
>for life:
>https://www.chewboom.com/2023/07/26/commit-to-legally-changing-your-name-to-subway-for-a-chance-to-win-free-subs-for-life/

If I *had* to pick one, I'd go with the app.

>Anyway, like most of these apps:
>
>This app may share these data types with third parties
>Personal info and Financial info
>
>Be interesting to know who those third parties might be. Anyway....

The main reason I have no desire to get the app.

>Interestingly, they have similar terms to the ones they've been
>squawking about for McDonald's:
>
>ARBITRATION NOTICE: These Terms contain a binding arbitration
>provision set forth below in Section 17. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY
>APPLICABLE LAW (WHICH MAY INCLUDE THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), these Terms
>require you to arbitrate disputes with us rather than resolve disputes
>through a jury trial or class action. By accessing, or using the Site,
>you agree to give up, and you hereby waive, any rights to participate
>in a class action lawsuit or representative action with respect to any
>disputes or claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the
>Site.

Enforcement may prove difficult. Certainly in regards to class
action suits. Well, maybe not in Quebec :)

>Anyway, I no longer eat there since they discontinued their pastrami.

It's been a few years since I was last there. I had the meatball
sub salad. Basically, it's everything you want, but bread, chopped up
in a bowl. I get the meat, cheese, sauce and lettuce.

--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, while the main course stops begging

Re: BOGO at Subway

<cq6cncryVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14597&group=alt.food.fast-food#14597

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 05:33 UTC

"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
> has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
> deal.
> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
> a point in getting the app.

I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
it's discriminotory, but as expected our president has done NOTHING to
adress the issue.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<lfnmkihcud07vin7n12fmhdi0l061dbsbk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14616&group=alt.food.fast-food#14616

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:08:02 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 10:08 UTC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>> has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>> deal.
>> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>> a point in getting the app.
>
>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals.

It's fortunate this isn't app only, then.

>This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>it's discriminotory, but as expected our president has done NOTHING to
>adress the issue.

You lack any logic in this. But this is the norm with you.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: BOGO at Subway

<gppmkiloecennqsabpjct5im97rp78tl4e@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14634&group=alt.food.fast-food#14634

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:47:20 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 10:47 UTC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>> has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>> deal.
>> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>> a point in getting the app.
>

>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>it's discriminotory

NO, it's not, liar.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<0l8pkih6fs52efemle1s33bs35i13em106@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14645&group=alt.food.fast-food#14645

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 01:13:51 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 09:13 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:47:20 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>>> has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>>> deal.
>>> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>>> a point in getting the app.
>>
>>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>>it's discriminotory
>
>NO, it's not, liar.

It's NOT app only. As I point out, and as is stated in the
article, ordering on-line is also allowed. Jenny is lying.
One could claim it's discriminatory, but discriminotory isn't a
word, so no one can honestly claim it's that. Which is why Jenny
claims it is.
Here's the link again so that anyone reading who wishes to
confirm Jenny's pathological lying may do so:

https://www.chewboom.com/2023/11/03/buy-one-get-one-free-footlong-at-subway-through-november-17-2023/

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<n_6dnQ6g45l-WnH4nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16503&group=alt.food.fast-food#16503

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:29:55 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:29 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>> Ordering must be done on-line or via the app. If someone already
>>> has the app, or is thinking about getting it, this could be a good
>>> deal.
>>> I don't expect I'll order, but I would do so on-line. I don't see
>>> a point in getting the app.
>>

>>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>>it's discriminotory
>
> NO, it's not, liar.

Yes it is. It discriminates againt poor people that can't afford a $1000
dollar smart-phone.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<kq5ruipvs3alkci17r629lfqs4i9l873qu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16517&group=alt.food.fast-food#16517

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:20:44 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:20 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:29:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>>

>>>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>>>it's discriminotory
>>
>> NO, it's not, liar.
>
>Yes it is. It discriminates againt poor people that can't afford a $1000
>dollar smart-phone.

It's perfectly legal to discriminate against poor people. They
shouldn't be eating fast food anyway.

Re: BOGO at Subway

<7jbruid7ol0ujc6pebr4inl2430c3hk02b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16523&group=alt.food.fast-food#16523

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:59:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:59 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:29:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

It's more PROOF that you're so stupid, you have to wait MONTHS to
present your pathological lies.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:33:01 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>>
>>>I'm really getting sick of app-only deals. This should be ILLEGAL becouse
>>>it's discriminotory
>>
>> NO, it's not, liar.
>
>Yes it is. It discriminates againt poor people that can't afford a $1000
>dollar smart-phone.

You can get an Android Smart Phone for $160.00 at Walmart.

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-budget-android-phone/

A better Android phone for a bit more money ($179) at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y9FB534?th=1

What's more, a person might be able to find a cheaper one by
shopping a retailer that sells refurbished phones.
As you will recall from your ninth grade government class, most
forms of discrimination are 100% legal. Only if its due to a person
being a part of a suspect class can it be illegal.
Before you whine and cry, no you did not say this discrimination
is illegal. Just that it should be. I just want to block your lie
before you present it.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: BOGO at Subway

<2lbrui9rqq8v3f0uefms48qjmu2fpcp82l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16524&group=alt.food.fast-food#16524

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:59:18 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:59 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:20:44 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:29:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> NO, it's not, liar.
>>
>>Yes it is. It discriminates againt poor people that can't afford a $1000
>>dollar smart-phone.
>
>It's perfectly legal to discriminate against poor people. They
>shouldn't be eating fast food anyway.

It is more expensive than cooking at home.

--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging