Advancement in position.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Second Question For Jenny

SubjectAuthor
* Second Question For JennyJerry Sauk
+* Second Question For JennySkeeter

Pages:123
Re: Second Question For Jenny

<38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14762&group=alt.food.fast-food#14762

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Second Question For Jenny
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:26 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
> Patties...
>
>>I think you meant, does the 2 all beef patty's have grill seasoning.
>>The answer is, Yes is does.
>
> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"

Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
you.

IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.

The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.

Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.

Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.

Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?

Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<MPG.3fbc3cef84a315eb990219@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14765&group=alt.food.fast-food#14765

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 14:03:10 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 21:03 UTC

In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
> > Patties...
> >
> >>I think you meant, does the 2 all beef patty's have grill seasoning.
> >>The answer is, Yes is does.
> >
> > Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>

> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
> you.
>
> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>
> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>
> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>
> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>
> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>
> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"

But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<gnj6li9svkh4hl0jr9sn68jtd0d5c8jqok@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14774&group=alt.food.fast-food#14774

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 02:42:47 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:42 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 14:03:10 -0700, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me>
wrote:

>In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
>> > Patties...

>> > Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>

>> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>> you.
>>
>> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>
>> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>
>> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
>> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>>
>> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>>
>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>
>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>
>But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.

Jenny is using the fact that the commercial jingle only lists
seven ingredients to justify and promote his LIE that salt and pepper
are not ingredients of the Big Mac. That McDonald's takes the position
they are doesn't matter. Jenny MUST lie!

--
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<skm6lilkj766dche562hc81sa1ht60ua4a@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14779&group=alt.food.fast-food#14779

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 03:35:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:35 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
>> Patties...
>>
>>>I think you meant, does the 2 all beef patty's have grill seasoning.
>>>The answer is, Yes is does.
>>
>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>

>Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>you.
>
>IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>
>The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.

Wrong, as has been proven countless times.

>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac.

Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.

> They are only
>indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.

"Grill seasoning" is salt and pepper. Salt and pepper are ingredients
of the patty. The patty is used in the Big Mc. Salt and pepper are
therefore Big Mac Ingredients, per McDonald's.

>Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.

So now you're claiming that McDonald's is lying? How interesting.

> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>
>Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"

Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
advertising jingle.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<7039lil42mb3ff18d2cb4po48el7fsnvo5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14784&group=alt.food.fast-food#14784

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 01:15:08 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 09:15 UTC

On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 03:35:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
>>> Patties...

>>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>
>>Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>you.
>>
>>IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>
>>The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>
>Wrong, as has been proven countless times.

And has Jenny admitted, accidentally, countless times.

>>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac.
>
>Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.

Jenny will use that they are added to the patties to justify and
rationalize his lying.

>> They are only
>>indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>
>"Grill seasoning" is salt and pepper. Salt and pepper are ingredients
>of the patty. The patty is used in the Big Mc. Salt and pepper are
>therefore Big Mac Ingredients, per McDonald's.

Jenny has already admitted this. Several times.

>>Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>
>So now you're claiming that McDonald's is lying? How interesting.

McDonald's claims salt and pepper are ingredients. Since
McDonald's invented the Big Mac, it will have the final say.

>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>
>>Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>
>Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
>advertising jingle.

Jenny knows this. He is simply satiating his NEED to lie.

--
There are three kinds of mathematicians:
1) Those who can count

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<yR6dnQUN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14930&group=alt.food.fast-food#14930

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:18:15 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:18 UTC

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
>>> Patties...

>>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>

>>Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>you.
>>
>>IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>
>>The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>
> Wrong, as has been proven countless times.
>

>>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac.
>
> Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.

NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many youtube training video's THAT ABSOLUTELY
PROVE that fact.

And yet you will not find one, NOT EVEN ONE, that shows s&p added directly
to the big mac.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<yR6dnQsN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14932&group=alt.food.fast-food#14932

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:14:11 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:14 UTC

"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > Since Jenny admits that there is grill seasoning on the Big Mac
>> > Patties...

>> > Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>

>> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>> you.
>>
>> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>
>> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>
>> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
>> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>>
>> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>>
>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>
>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>
> But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.

Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<yR6dnQoN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14935&group=alt.food.fast-food#14935

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:16 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>
>>Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>
> Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
> advertising jingle.

Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
question was,

WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?

Try again this time, instead of running away.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<asu9miph1m0jf7tiudcqjns360hocgpjr5@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14939&group=alt.food.fast-food#14939

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:26:58 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:26 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:14:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>> you.
>>>
>>> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>>
>>> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>>
>>> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
>>> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>>>
>>> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>>>
>>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>>
>>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>
>> But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.
>
> Yes, it is an ingredient,

Correct

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<1tu9mi5k9qcr4gp7trei931a0pruk3tgbn@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14940&group=alt.food.fast-food#14940

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:27:32 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:27 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>>
>>>Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>
>> Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
>> advertising jingle.
>
> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>question was,
>
>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>
> Try again this time, instead of running away.

Why is flour not listed?

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<ptu9milkqahpo830f1lmtuvinvu8tvas5m@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14941&group=alt.food.fast-food#14941

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:28:40 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:28 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:18:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>>you.
>>>
>>>IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>>
>>>The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>>becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>
>> Wrong, as has been proven countless times.
>>

>>>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac.
>>
>> Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.
>

>NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many youtube training video's THAT ABSOLUTELY
>PROVE that fact.

No, there is not a SINGLE training video that proves it.

>And yet you will not find one, NOT EVEN ONE, that shows s&p added directly
>to the big mac.

Salt and pepper are added to the patty, which becomes part of the big
Mac. It never stops being an ingredient. McDonald's confirms that you
are lying.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<MPG.3fcecadbe1f375299903a3@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14945&group=alt.food.fast-food#14945

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:49:24 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:49 UTC

In article <yR6dnQsN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> > In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
> > jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
> >>
> >> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> message

> >> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
> >> you.
> >>
> >> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
> >>
> >> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
> >> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
> >>
> >> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
> >> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
> >>
> >> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
> >>
> >> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
> >>
> >> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
> >
> > But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.
>
> Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.

Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<vsabmihokg7ubv40e92b9ipdchib66j8sa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14951&group=alt.food.fast-food#14951

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:58:27 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:58 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:14:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message news:p8eisht0i4l8sjoqvsf9as06kniheeqtpo@4ax.com...

>>> Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>> you.
>>>
>>> IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>>
>>> The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>> becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>>
>>> Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac. They are only
>>> indreident's of the grill seasonoing, NOTHING MORE.
>>>
>>> Thefore, it woul dbe a LIE to market them as ingrednet's of teh Big Mac.
>>>
>>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>>
>>> Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>
>> But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.
>
> Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.

Again you admit salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.
Unless you're going to claim the seasoning isn't included, or is
somehow removed.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<ltabmidbjhvj9gan0a276bq9901tha78hk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14952&group=alt.food.fast-food#14952

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:58:54 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:58 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Okay your turn klous, can you answer the exact same question?
>>>
>>>Why is it not listed in the list of "7 ingredients?"
>>
>> Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
>> advertising jingle.
>
> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>question was,
>
>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>
> Try again this time, instead of running away.

You may as well ask why isn't vinegar listed. Why isn't flour
listed? Etc.
The jingle isn't supposed to list every ingredient included on
the Big Mac. It's a little song that gets people to think about the
sandwich.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<fuabmit1sitlcg0dipb7liaerafe9pu9k1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14953&group=alt.food.fast-food#14953

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:59:21 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:59 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:18:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:26:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:p8eisht0i4l8sjoqvsf9as06kniheeqtpo@4ax.com...

>>>Great Question! And one that I would turn right around and send back to
>>>you.
>>>
>>>IN THE MEANTIME, I will address and answer the question.
>>>
>>>The reason S&P is not included in the "7 ingredeint's" of the big mac is
>>>becouse, is they are NOT a ingredient OF THE BIG MAC.
>>
>> Wrong, as has been proven countless times.
>>

>>>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big Mac.
>>
>> Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.
>

>NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many youtube training video's THAT ABSOLUTELY
>PROVE that fact.

And yet, you didn't link to even one. Probably because you're
lying.

>And yet you will not find one, NOT EVEN ONE, that shows s&p added directly
>to the big mac.

At what point is the salt and pepper removed from the Big Mac?
I've asked this more times than I am willing to count. And you've run
away from it each and every time.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<cvabmilmvbbhqop25k1kgp9a4krnrrasq3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14954&group=alt.food.fast-food#14954

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:59:33 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:59 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:49:24 -0700, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me>
wrote:

>In article <yR6dnQsN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> > In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> > jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

>> > But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.
>>
>> Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.
>
>Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.

Jenny has admitted, many times, that salt and pepper are
ingredients of the Big Mac. Just as they are will all of McDonald's
burgers.

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<eWidnX2UZJlccmr4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16713&group=alt.food.fast-food#16713

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:34:55 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:34 UTC

> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
>>> advertising jingle.
>>
>> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>>question was,
>>
>>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>>
>> Try again this time, instead of running away.
>>

> Why is flour not listed?

Becouse flour is not a ingredient of the Big Mac. At no point, during the
production of the Bog Mac, at the restournat, is flour added by an official
Mcdonald's employee.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<eWidnXyUZJlccmr4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16714&group=alt.food.fast-food#16714

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:35:46 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Because-- as everyone except idiots know-- the 7 ingredients is an
>>> advertising jingle.
>>
>> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>>question was,
>>
>>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>>
>> Try again this time, instead of running away.
>
> You may as well ask why isn't vinegar listed. Why isn't flour
> listed? Etc.
> The jingle isn't supposed to list every ingredient included on
> the Big Mac.

Oh, but it does.... and the same seven ingredient's are listed, STILL 45
YEARS LATER, on teh website.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<eWidnUKUZJldcmr4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16718&group=alt.food.fast-food#16718

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:33:42 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:33 UTC

> In article <yR6dnQsN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> > In article <38Wcna9kZoeW5M_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> > jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

>> > But yet it is an ingredient. Amazing.
>>
>> Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.
>
> Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.

Incorrect. The Grill seasoning is/was a ingredient of the Patty.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<eWidnX-UZJlfcmr4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16720&group=alt.food.fast-food#16720

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:36:22 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:36 UTC

> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:18:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Wrong, as has been proven countless times.

>>> Yes, they are added DIRECTLY to the Big Mac.
>>

>>NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many youtube training video's THAT
>>ABSOLUTELY
>>PROVE that fact.
>
> No, there is not a SINGLE training video that proves it.

Yes, there are, I have already posted links to them.

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<75vfvihsde4ucpjlpppqn0mrd0ceiskq6e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16739&group=alt.food.fast-food#16739

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 01:34:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:34 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:33:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

How are you replying to posts you stated you deleted? It's as if you
LIED, which, of course, you did, when you made the statement.

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <yR6dnQsN5-I7c_n4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message

>>> Yes, it is an ingredient, of the grill seasoning.
>>
>> Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.
>
>Incorrect. The Grill seasoning is/was a ingredient of the Patty.

Once again I will ask, and once again you will either run away
from the truth, or attempt to divert from it, at what point is the
grill season (salt and pepper) removed during the making of the Big
Mac. If, as you are back to claiming, they are not ingredients, they
MUST be removed.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<k5vfvitlvce3m01p7oqj4grg2irmlkq3pi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16740&group=alt.food.fast-food#16740

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 01:35:21 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:34:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>>>question was,
>>>
>>>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>>>
>>> Try again this time, instead of running away.
>>
>> Why is flour not listed?
>
>Becouse

What is "becouse"?

>flour is not a ingredient of the Big Mac. At no point, during the
>production of the Bog Mac,

What is a "Bog Mac"?

>at the restournat,

What is a "restournat"?

>is flour added by an official
>Mcdonald's employee.

So, now you claim there is no bun?
Get the professional mental health care you NEED, Jenny. I'm
being serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<b6vfvipeae4icjeudom879qrqdrndq6u19@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16741&group=alt.food.fast-food#16741

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 01:35:43 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:35:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>>>question was,
>>>
>>>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>>>
>>> Try again this time, instead of running away.
>>
>> You may as well ask why isn't vinegar listed. Why isn't flour
>>listed? Etc.
>> The jingle isn't supposed to list every ingredient included on
>>the Big Mac. It's a little song that gets people to think about the
>>sandwich.
>
>Oh, but it does....

It gets people to think about the sandwich, yes. I'm surprised
you're able to admit this.

>and the same seven ingredient's

Ingredient's WHAT? What do you claim ingredient owns?

>are listed, STILL 45
>YEARS LATER, on teh website.

How does your well proved LIE about the number of ingredients
connect to the jingle being a means of getting people to think about
the sandwich, which you admit above is what it does?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<17vfvi5h39cabqvk9s6r0upfps29i0kqij@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16742&group=alt.food.fast-food#16742

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 01:35:59 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:36:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:18:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many youtube training video's THAT
>>>ABSOLUTELY PROVE that fact.
>>
>> No, there is not a SINGLE training video that proves it.
>>
>>>And yet you will not find one, NOT EVEN ONE, that shows s&p added directly
>>>to the big mac.
>>
>>Salt and pepper are added to the patty, which becomes part of the big
>>Mac. It never stops being an ingredient. McDonald's confirms that you
>>are lying.
>
>Yes, there are, I have already posted links to them.

That makes NO sense, stupid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Second Question For Jenny

<fqbgvi5872pjjbnis9in0fegijv3meskoe@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16747&group=alt.food.fast-food#16747

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 05:11:13 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:11 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 02:35:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:16:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Klous, I didn't ask the question "Is it an advertising jingle," the
>>>question was,
>>>
>>>WHY is salt and pepper not listed in the advertising Jingle?
>>>
>>> Try again this time, instead of running away.
>>
>> You may as well ask why isn't vinegar listed. Why isn't flour
>> listed? Etc.
>> The jingle isn't supposed to list every ingredient included on
>> the Big Mac.
>
>Oh, but it does....

No, it doesn't.