Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

SubjectAuthor
* 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderKWills
+- 12 Fast-Food Items Fat Fucks KWills and Chad Should Never OrderK Wills
+- 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderJerry Sauk
 +* Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderKlausSchadenfreude
 |`- Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderKWills
 `- Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never OrderKWills

1
12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<8khrli50f273gjes5mgltv3afe2hu88n18@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14834&group=alt.food.fast-food#14834

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 01:15:04 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 09:15 UTC

https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/

I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
as saying, "...but you’ll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
of those fries."
It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
disgusting after I ate those fries. :)
The entry about Wendy's chili is accurate. The meat is old
burgers, boiled and chopped. It's still perfectly safe to eat.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items Fat Fucks KWills and Chad Should Never Order

<MPG.3fc79ba99bedebb989737@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14835&group=alt.food.fast-food#14835

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: fun@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Subject: Re: 12 Fast-Food Items Fat Fucks KWills and Chad Should Never Order
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 05:02:03 -0500
 by: K Wills - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:02 UTC

In article <8khrli50f273gjes5mgltv3afe2hu88n18@4ax.com>, fun@H0ME.huh says...

> https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>
> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
> as saying, "...but you?ll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
> of those fries."
> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
> disgusting after I ate those fries. :)
> The entry about Wendy's chili is accurate. The meat is old
> burgers, boiled and chopped. It's still perfectly safe to eat.

Who's the bigger slob?

Dead beat daddy thief Chad

-or-

Convicted garage burglar KWills

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

*Chad* -

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

https://postimg.cc/V5htjGqR

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Chadlee+Anvil+Bryant&fr=yfp-t&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0

https://postimg.cc/1gd49Z02

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<15prlil2j6tgkpcf5f1ne1ug47isbilv64@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14836&group=alt.food.fast-food#14836

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:23:59 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:23 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 01:15:04 -0800, KWills <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote:

>https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>
> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
>as saying, "...but you’ll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
>of those fries."
> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
>disgusting after I ate those fries. :)

Well, she's worked at McDonald’s for *two years* so that's a lot of
life experience. LOL

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<CMacnSN38-tEaXn4nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16374&group=alt.food.fast-food#16374

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:06:47 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 22:06 UTC

"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
> https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>
> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
> as saying, "...but you'll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
> of those fries."
> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
> disgusting after I ate those fries. :)

Please restrict your reviews to food that you actually eaten in the last 5
year's. I don't want to have to make an official rule about this.

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<592aui9git4lsk51k8uckocmlh9p40gv6o@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16379&group=alt.food.fast-food#16379

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 15:36:52 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 23:36 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:06:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>>
>> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
>> as saying, "...but you'll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
>> of those fries."
>> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
>> disgusting after I ate those fries. :)
>
>Please restrict your reviews to food that you actually eaten in the last 5
>year's. I don't want to have to make an official rule about this.

LOL

We welcome Kwills thoughts, opinions on anything fast food related.

But if you feel a rule is needed, by all means make one!

We'll ignore it like we do any "rule" you make!

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<cd9bui5pghlbvhbtjr68k2ncfpok9e7or1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16400&group=alt.food.fast-food#16400

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 02:43:16 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:43 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:06:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 01:15:04 -0800

Again you wait MONTHS.

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>>
>>https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>>
>> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
>>as saying, "...but you’ll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
>>of those fries."
>> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
>>disgusting after I ate those fries. :)
>> The entry about Wendy's chili is accurate. The meat is old
>>burgers, boiled and chopped. It's still perfectly safe to eat.
>
>Please restrict your reviews to food that you actually eaten in the last 5
>year's. I don't want to have to make an official rule about this.

1) I offered no review. At no point did I comment on any aspect
of the fries themselves. Only that I never felt disgusting after
eating them.
2) You lack the authority to make any rule.

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Please get professional mental health care for you lying. That
may look like a passive insult, but it's not. I'm being very serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: 12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order

<be9buit7mi0s3s6ajtcvblf1or5m7aar4l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16401&group=alt.food.fast-food#16401

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 02:44:00 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:44 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 15:36:52 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:06:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>>> https://www.rd.com/list/fast-food-items-never-order/
>>>
>>> I take exception to the entry for "Super-size." Nicky is quoted
>>> as saying, "...but you'll end up feeling disgusting after you eat all
>>> of those fries."
>>> It's been ages since I last had fries, but I never felt
>>> disgusting after I ate those fries. :)
>>
>>Please restrict your reviews to food that you actually eaten in the last 5
>>year's. I don't want to have to make an official rule about this.
>
>LOL
>
>We welcome Kwills thoughts, opinions on anything fast food related.

I didn't offer a review. I simply commented that I did not feel
disgusted after eating the fries.

>But if you feel a rule is needed, by all means make one!
>
>We'll ignore it like we do any "rule" you make!
>
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>
>Q. Is there a leader of the group?
>A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
>person in charge, and there never has been.
>
>Q. Who enforces the rules?
>A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
>food and limit their discussions to fast food.

And the FAQ was accepted by unanimous vote. Not one vote against
it and the FAQ was issued.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.