He that composes himself is wiser than he that composes a book. -- B. Franklin

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

SubjectAuthor
* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsJerry Sauk
+* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
|`* Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsJerry Sauk
| `- Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
+* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKlausSchadenfreude
|`- Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
+* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKlausSchadenfreude
|+* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsSkeeter
||`- Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
|+* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
||`* Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsJerry Sauk
|| `- Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
|`- Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsJerry Sauk
`* Product review: Jersey Mike's subsSqwertz
 +- Product review: Jersey Mike's subsFrank
 `* Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsJerry Sauk
  +- Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKWills
  `- Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subsKlausSchadenfreude

1
Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<Mtudnbu0paRhLP_4nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14880&group=alt.food.fast-food#14880

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:38 UTC

Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try it
for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
have.

Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing a
prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.

First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
only on the bottom and topping's on the top.

The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
tasted perfectly normal and good.

Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
guys were okay. It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.
The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<1m86mip61a2ovgl0ne98h87sft5239t4j2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14897&group=alt.food.fast-food#14897

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 02:50:23 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 10:50 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
>was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try it
>for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
>have.
>
>Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing a
>prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
>when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
>when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.

Probably a psychological difference. Unless it takes a long time
to get home, or you wait a long time to eat while driving. Either
could alter the taste of the food to some degree.

>First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
>middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
>the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
>AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
>way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
>only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
Um, all of it would be between the top and bottom of the bun. Or
are you claiming they serve the subs open with meat on one half and
the rest on the other?

>The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
>which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
>to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
>blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
>still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
>putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
>say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
>just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
>tasted perfectly normal and good.
>
>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
>fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
>guys were okay.

They have yet to get to know you. Once they've had to deal with
you enough, they will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

>It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
>about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
>the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.

You mean the training program you originally had a problem with?
The one that, in part, lead to your LYING about the article wasting
everybody's time? That training?

>The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
>there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
>with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
>normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
>you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
>mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.

I can't imagine any sub being worth a wait of 20 minutes, let
alone more.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<kfd6mid80ivd7b5gbduqfs0e6c6jvn0124@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14911&group=alt.food.fast-food#14911

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:11:42 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:11 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change,

They don't know you yet.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<ahd6mi9j91j76ceqbq55vpbrefhdlvuv7e@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14912&group=alt.food.fast-food#14912

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:13:25 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:13 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
>was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try it
>for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
>have.
>
>Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing a
>prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
>when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
>when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.
>
>First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
>middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
>the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
>AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
>way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
>only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>
>The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
>which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
>to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
>blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
>still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
>putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
>say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
>just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
>tasted perfectly normal and good.
>
>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
>fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
>guys were okay. It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
>about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
>the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.
>The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
>there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
>with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
>normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
>you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
>mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.

This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
you got.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<MPG.3fcd0caa5ba0cfbd990384@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14916&group=alt.food.fast-food#14916

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:05:34 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 15:05 UTC

In article
<ahd6mi9j91j76ceqbq55vpbrefhdlvuv7e@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking
..dwarf.com>, klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com says...

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
> >was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try it
> >for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
> >have.
> >
> >Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing a
> >prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
> >when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
> >when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.
> >
> >First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
> >middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
> >the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
> >AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
> >way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
> >only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
> >
> >The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
> >which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
> >to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
> >blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
> >still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
> >putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
> >say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
> >just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
> >tasted perfectly normal and good.
> >
> >Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
> >fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
> >guys were okay. It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
> >about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
> >the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.
> >The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
> >there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
> >with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
> >normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
> >you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
> >mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.
> >

> This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
> you got.

If he doesn't start posting on topic and in proper format he might end
up in that golden kill file and banned for life.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<p2m8mi1evc19jm43afdmtoaplbclosid2l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14923&group=alt.food.fast-food#14923

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:50:50 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 08:50 UTC

On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:11:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change,
>
>They don't know you yet.

I raised a similar point.
Once they get to know Jenny and how anti-social he is, they will
treat him in the manner most fitting for one as he.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<d3m8mileotupkkmb07uf6f8otn6hdjaqpd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14924&group=alt.food.fast-food#14924

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:51:19 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 08:51 UTC

On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:13:25 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
>>was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try it
>>for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
>>have.
>>
>>Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing a
>>prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
>>when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
>>when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.
>>
>>First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
>>middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
>>the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
>>AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
>>way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
>>only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>>
>>The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
>>which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
>>to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
>>blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
>>still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
>>putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
>>say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
>>just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
>>tasted perfectly normal and good.
>>
>>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
>>fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
>>guys were okay. It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
>>about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
>>the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.
>>The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
>>there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
>>with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
>>normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
>>you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
>>mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.
>
>This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
>you got.

At least Jenny is posting on-topic. This alone is amazing. But,
yes, it would have benefited anyone who happens upon the post to know
what he ordered.

--
Don't worry about the world ending today... It's already tomorrow in
Australia. Unless you're in Australia... (then start worrying)

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<94m8mih879vjthfe46vn6t6vc314e89pce@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14925&group=alt.food.fast-food#14925

From: fun@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:51:44 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 08:51 UTC

On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:05:34 -0700, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me>
wrote:

[...]

>> This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
>> you got.
>
>If he doesn't start posting on topic and in proper format he might end
>up in that golden kill file and banned for life.

It is pretty harsh. Jenny put me in it. For more than a year no
one, anywhere, has been able to see any of my posts. Unless Jenny
lied, of course.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<cdmqbdohn258.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14927&group=alt.food.fast-food#14927

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 05:16:29 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 11:16 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through the
> middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway through
> the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
> AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
> way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the meat
> only on the bottom and topping's on the top.

That was a fascinating observation <yawn>.

But you're mistaken on that useless point you made. There is
nothing on the top except for mayo (if any - optional) and bacon
(if your sandwich includes it). Everything else is on the bottom.

Can you please be more precise about what is the bottom and top of
a sandwich once you close it? I think we need some clarification
here as it seems ambiguous and vague according to your implied
definition.

<snip rest of "Bread was... blimpies... blah Bread blah blah...>

You didn't even mention what you fucking ordered, fatass. You're
not exactly a Michelin restaurant critic. You're a "Fat-Food
Fuck". Those employees will be calling you "Batman" in no time
flat.

We can't wait for you review of the drive-through.

Errr, uh, Oops! That was the first and last visit for Fat-Food
Jenny!

-sw

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<Esg9N.152528$Ee89.21143@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14948&group=alt.food.fast-food#14948

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:15:48 GMT
 by: Frank - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:15 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 05:16:29 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way
>> through the middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut
>> halfway through the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place
>> the meat on the top AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey
>> Mike's was cut all the way through, so there was a definte top and
>> bottom to the bun, with the meat only on the bottom and topping's on
>> the top.
>
> That was a fascinating observation <yawn>.
>
> But you're mistaken on that useless point you made. There is nothing on
> the top except for mayo (if any - optional) and bacon (if your sandwich
> includes it). Everything else is on the bottom.
>
> Can you please be more precise about what is the bottom and top of a
> sandwich once you close it? I think we need some clarification here as
> it seems ambiguous and vague according to your implied definition.
>
> <snip rest of "Bread was... blimpies... blah Bread blah blah...>
>
> You didn't even mention what you fucking ordered, fatass. You're not
> exactly a Michelin restaurant critic. You're a "Fat-Food Fuck". Those
> employees will be calling you "Batman" in no time flat.
>
> We can't wait for you review of the drive-through.
>
> Errr, uh, Oops! That was the first and last visit for Fat-Food Jenny!
>
> -sw

I too would appreciate more of Jerry's sandwich analysis.

Maybe he'll tell us what he ordered while he's at it?

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<btqdnYcBqotqZp37nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16934&group=alt.food.fast-food#16934

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:52:41 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:52 UTC

"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
>>was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try
>>it
>>for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
>>have.
>>
>>Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing
>>prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
>>when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
>>when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.
>>

> Probably a psychological difference. Unless it takes a long time
> to get home, or you wait a long time to eat while driving. Either
> could alter the taste of the food to some degree.

Right. and zero is a degree.

>>First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through
>>the
>>middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway
>>through
>>the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
>>AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
>>way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the
>>meat
>>only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>
> Um, all of it would be between the top and bottom of the bun. Or
> are you claiming they serve the subs open with meat on one half and
> the rest on the other?

No, I'm claiming they could cut it liek Subway used to, and Cousins (among
others) do. Leave the bun on a hinge, but the meat inside, top witht eh
veggie's and "close" the sandwich. Similar to most hot dog's.

> I can't imagine any sub being worth a wait of 20 minutes, let
> alone more.

I can't eaither, which is the main reason I rarely eat at Subway.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<btqdnYEBqotqZp37nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16935&group=alt.food.fast-food#16935

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:54:05 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:54 UTC

> [...]
>>>realized.
>>>The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I
>>>was
>>>there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe
>>>problem
>>>with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you
>>>are
>>>normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted
>>>so
>>>you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
>>>mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.
>>
>>This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
>>you got.
>
> At least Jenny is posting on-topic. This alone is amazing. But,
> yes, it would have benefited anyone who happens upon the post to know

It was obviously a GENRERAL REVIEW of the store, Kwills.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<btqdnYABqotlZp37nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16940&group=alt.food.fast-food#16940

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:57:13 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:57 UTC

"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through
>> the
>> middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway
>> through
>> the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the
>> top
>> AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all
>> the
>> way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the
>> meat
>> only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>
> That was a fascinating observation <yawn>.
>
> But you're mistaken on that useless point you made. There is
> nothing on the top except for mayo (if any - optional) and bacon
> (if your sandwich includes it). Everything else is on the bottom.
>
> Can you please be more precise about what is the bottom and top of
> a sandwich once you close it? I think we need some clarification
> here as it seems ambiguous and vague according to your implied
> definition.

You completely misunderstood, as usual Steve. I was saying teh sandwich
is NOT closed lik eon a hinge

The meat and cheese is placed on top of the bottom bun, whoch is the bottom
of teh sandwich. Veggie's and other toppings are on top of the meat/cheese.
Souce is put on the veggies, after all this, the top bun is placed on all of
it and that is thetop of the sandwich. the top and bottom bun must be held
together firmly while tasting the sandwich or everything will fall out of
it.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<btqdnYYBqotqZp37nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16943&group=alt.food.fast-food#16943

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:53:25 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:53 UTC

#13 the Italian.

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<qqd20jtv2o1ci5kgulm84fonr9eoftpmr1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16957&group=alt.food.fast-food#16957

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:36:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:36 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:52:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 02:50:23 -0800

How's that whole deleting all my posts from October and November
of 2023 working out for you? Your replying to posts you declared you
deleted may give the casual reader reason to accept the reality that
you cannot be honest. Not intentionally.

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Frank recently posted a review about Jersey Mike's, but all he really said
>>>was it's good and there was plenty of meat and cheese. I decided to try
>>>it
>>>for the first time myself and post a little more... detail about what they
>>>have.
>>>
>>>Jersey mike's is a recent addition to my city, and as usual when I'm doing
>>>prodect review I decided to enter the store personally. I've noticed that
>>>when you eat inside the store the food often taste's different or better
>>>when tasted immediatly istead of waiting to get home or eat while driving.
>>
>> Probably a psychological difference. Unless it takes a long time
>> to get home, or you wait a long time to eat while driving. Either
>> could alter the taste of the food to some degree.
>
> Right. and zero is a degree.

While correct, temperature isn't what is meant. But you know
this. You've just found a means by which you feed your NEED to lie.

>>>First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through
>>>the
>>>middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway
>>>through
>>>the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the top
>>>AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all the
>>>way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the
>>>meat
>>>only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>>
>> Um, all of it would be between the top and bottom of the bun. Or
>> are you claiming they serve the subs open with meat on one half and
>> the rest on the other?
>
>No, I'm claiming they could cut it liek

What is "liek"?

>Subway used to, and Cousins (among
>others) do. Leave the bun on a hinge, but the meat inside, top witht eh
>veggie's and "close" the sandwich. Similar to most hot dog's.

Hot dog's what? What does hot dog own?

>>>The ingredient's are extremely fresh. The meat was sliced AFTER the order
>>>which reminds my of Blimpe's. Actually, the whole sandwich was very similar
>>>to blimpies, which is a good thing. The bread tasted different then
>>>blimpies and was a differnet texture, it was not as soft as blimpies but
>>>still very good. When they were making the sandwich I noticed they were
>>>putting s LOT of vinigar and oil on it, and I was tempted for a second to
>>>say STOP what the fuck are you doing to my sandwich but then I decided to
>>>just let them do thier job. Turned out wasn't an issue becouse the sandwich
>>>tasted perfectly normal and good.
>>>
>>>Side note, the employee's were actually very friendly for a change, most
>>>fat-food employee's in my city are asshole's and extremely rude but these
>>>guys were okay.
>>
>> They have yet to get to know you. Once they've had to deal with
>>you enough, they will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Jenny?

>>>It was a saturday evening when I was there and they were
>>>about 5 employee's, all of them young men (older then highschool) So maybe
>>>the training program somebody mentioned is doing more good then I realized.
>>
>> You mean the training program you originally had a problem with?
>>The one that, in part, lead to your LYING about the article wasting
>>everybody's time? That training?

Jenny?

>>>The wait time was reasonable. There was nobody else in the store when I was
>>>there, subway MIGHT have made teh sandwich a little faster but tghe problem
>>>with subway is you have to wait in line and the idiot's in from of you are
>>>normally ordering multiple foot-long's and can't remeber what they wanted so
>>>you usually endy up waiting more tehn 20 minutes at subway. At jersey
>>>mike's I think I waited less then 5 for my one sandwich.
>>
>> I can't imagine any sub being worth a wait of 20 minutes, let
>>alone more.
>
>I can't eaither, which is the main reason I rarely eat at Subway.

OK.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<8sd20jlfj4buoet00rbi8r5v8t1ub4491c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16958&group=alt.food.fast-food#16958

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:36:40 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:36 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:54:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:13:25 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>This is a pretty shitty review, Jenny. You never even said WHICH sub
>>>you got.
>>
>> At least Jenny is posting on-topic. This alone is amazing. But,
>> yes, it would have benefited anyone who happens upon the post to know
>> what he ordered.
>
>It was obviously a GENRERAL REVIEW of the store, Kwills.

You devoted ONE paragraph to the store. THREE paragraphs were
dedicated to the sandwich.
Get the professional mental health care you again PROVE you NEED
for your lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<qsd20jdqe97b7n3j68n53f3lo3a4c0lc8k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16959&group=alt.food.fast-food#16959

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:37:16 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:37 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:57:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through
>>> the
>>> middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway
>>> through
>>> the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the
>>> top
>>> AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all
>>> the
>>> way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the
>>> meat
>>> only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>>
>> That was a fascinating observation <yawn>.
>>
>> But you're mistaken on that useless point you made. There is
>> nothing on the top except for mayo (if any - optional) and bacon
>> (if your sandwich includes it). Everything else is on the bottom.
>>
>> Can you please be more precise about what is the bottom and top of
>> a sandwich once you close it? I think we need some clarification
>> here as it seems ambiguous and vague according to your implied
>> definition.
>
> You completely misunderstood, as usual Steve. I was saying teh sandwich
>is NOT closed lik eon a hinge

How is your inability to convey your meaning anyone's fault but
yours?

>The meat and cheese is placed on top of the bottom bun, whoch

What is "whoch"?

>is the bottom
>of teh sandwich. Veggie's

What do you claim veggie owns?

>and other toppings are on top of the meat/cheese.
>Souce

There will be no pickled pig parts (souce) on the sandwich. But
you're free to prove your claim that such can be found.

>is put on the veggies, after all this, the top bun is placed on all of
>it and that is thetop of the sandwich. the top and bottom bun must be held
>together firmly while tasting the sandwich or everything will fall out of
>it.

So, it's the same as any other sandwich you're likely to get. Got
it.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Product review: Jersey Mike's subs

<34n20jdake5a77nbu97vj79hbet0j4ojum@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16968&group=alt.food.fast-food#16968

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:14:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:14 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:57:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:38:34 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> First thing I noticed was, the bread was cut through all the way through
>>> the
>>> middle, instead of like subway or most sub place's that cut halfway
>>> through
>>> the bread and then tear it open like a hinge and place the meat on the
>>> top
>>> AND bottom and then "closing" the sandwich. Jersey Mike's was cut all
>>> the
>>> way through, so there was a definte top and bottom to the bun, with the
>>> meat
>>> only on the bottom and topping's on the top.
>>
>> That was a fascinating observation <yawn>.
>>
>> But you're mistaken on that useless point you made. There is
>> nothing on the top except for mayo (if any - optional) and bacon
>> (if your sandwich includes it). Everything else is on the bottom.
>>
>> Can you please be more precise about what is the bottom and top of
>> a sandwich once you close it? I think we need some clarification
>> here as it seems ambiguous and vague according to your implied
>> definition.
>
> You completely misunderstood, as usual Steve. I was saying teh sandwich
>is NOT closed lik eon a hinge
>
>The meat and cheese is placed on top of the bottom bun, whoch is the bottom
>of teh sandwich. Veggie's and other toppings are on top of the meat/cheese.
>Souce is put on the veggies, after all this, the top bun is placed on all of
>it and that is thetop of the sandwich. the top and bottom bun must be held
>together firmly while tasting the sandwich or everything will fall out of
>it.

Don't you know how to hold a sandwich, Jenny?