Facts are the enemy of truth. -- Don Quixote

interests / alt.food.fast-food / KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

SubjectAuthor
* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKlausSchadenfreude
`* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 +* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxJerry Sauk
 |+* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKlausSchadenfreude
 ||+- KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 ||`* Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxJerry Sauk
 || +* Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKlausSchadenfreude
 || |`- Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 || `- Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 |+* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxFrank
 ||`* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 || `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxFrank
 ||  `- KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 |`- KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
 `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax%
  `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxWilliam Cobbett
   `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxKWills
    `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax%
     `* KFC Bucket Refill is Internet HoaxWilliam Cobbett
      `* "%" and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsWilliam Cobbett
       +* Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills%
       |`* Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsSkeeter
       | +- Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsGovernor Swill
       | `* Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsKWills
       |  `* Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills%
       |   `* "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About KwillsWilliam Cobbett
       |    `* "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About KwillsKWills
       |     `* "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About%
       |      `- "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo]v[etaphoid
       +- "%" and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsSkeeter
       `- "%" and His Frantic Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About KwillsWilliam Cobbett

Pages:12
Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<geel1i511hqbtf9jple1nmaebqqcii4dp8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13962&group=alt.food.fast-food#13962

From: ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About Kwills
References: <a07g1ilfl98cbrcglqt2nc4ep1ratoiji4@4ax.com> <E_WRL.1064117$MVg8.247955@fx12.iad> <c6gg1i5fdt81a6qdq90jr4iv7e4l1gl323@Schadenfreude.com> <174e202f71b0208c$1$1853841$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com> <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com> <gu%RL.1621904$iU59.919468@fx14.iad> <MPG.3e82354532b355f498bcb9@usnews.blocknews.net> <6npi1ilh59dnro267vt97hnkvovlpve7ob@4ax.com> <yYdSL.1664589$9sn9.303589@fx17.iad> <522j1i5njqkng8a5r9bs0hac85812qavjk@Schadenfreude.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 01:18:32 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 08:18 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 03:37:29 -0700, William Cobbett
<wcobbett@englishfarmer.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:32:30 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, ashamed of
>being a convicted child molester and registered sex offender, unless he
>lied, socked up as % <percent@nope.net> and wrote:
>
>>KWills wrote:

>>> He still posts. Just not under his name. You, me, and some
>>> others, have made it so that he can never use his name again.
>>>

>>yet you use the fat fuckers name as your bogus email addy, pwned lardass
>
>Is it true that the reason you impotently follow *this* Kwills around
>is because you fantasize about being on your knees while he gives you
>his "secret sauce?"
>
>Report back! LOL

Chadlee isn't actually gay. But he is DESPERATE to divert from
his openly BRAGGING about being a convicted child molester and
registered sex offender. I still say he may have been lying, but he's
never explained why he lied, if he did.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<9iBSL.1128075$MVg8.1122014@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13963&group=alt.food.fast-food#13963

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
Subject: Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About
Kwills
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant
<geel1i511hqbtf9jple1nmaebqqcii4dp8@4ax.com>
From: percent@nope.net (%)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:05:40 -0400
 by: % - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:05 UTC

KWills wrote:
> [...]
> had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
> to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
> Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after

ROFLMAO!

i'll cross post your Chadlee fanfic to rec.sport.pro-wrestling so that
your lardass shampoo thief hero can see your foamage too, wills

KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!

Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

*Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck
Utah choad and dead beat daddy Chad Bryant!*

https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy <--- KWills and Chad

ROFL!

Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<tvfo61$p72g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13965&group=alt.food.fast-food#13965

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: meta@lowincomegenius.com (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Subject: Re: "%" and His Frantic, Non-Stop On-His-Knees Homo
Fantasies About Kwills
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:24:34 -0000 (UTC)
<geel1i511hqbtf9jple1nmaebqqcii4dp8@4ax.com>
<9iBSL.1128075$MVg8.1122014@fx12.iad>
sha1:l1zX5kfkJIzGHVdFGLa56PUtnbI=
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:24 UTC

% <percent@nope.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
>> to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
>> Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
>> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
>> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
>> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
>> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
>> Burney Street.
>> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
>> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
>> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
>> arrested by the original officer.
>> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after

Is it true that Chad and John DeJong experimented on each other during
those cold, lonely nights they shared in that tiny Salt Lake City flat four
years ago?

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<P-OdnbH1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15047&group=alt.food.fast-food#15047

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:41 UTC

"KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude

> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
> inside a KFC.

Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently ARE
going.

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<vqg4nit9lfq8vf64tprd7lruruocquk2lv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15059&group=alt.food.fast-food#15059

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:13:14 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 22:13 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>

>> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
>> inside a KFC.
>
> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
>fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently ARE
>going.

Kwills can post about whatever he wants. I always enjoy his fast food
commentary.

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<%rucN.4034$83n7.396@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15063&group=alt.food.fast-food#15063

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 01:38:03 GMT
 by: Frank - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 01:38 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>

>> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
>> inside a KFC.
>
> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
> fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently
> ARE going.

It's been _years_ since I've been inside a KFC.

Nice that they have a drive-thru, eh? rimshot.wav

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<utl5nihktqqtqifpnugh801m6c8dtmprgc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15068&group=alt.food.fast-food#15068

From: kw@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:47:36 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:47 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Original context restored.

>> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
>>inside a KFC. On those occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use
>>the drive through to get their grilled chicken.
>
> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
>fast-food retourants?

Where did I post such a claim above? I even state, "On those
occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use the drive through to get
their grilled chicken."
Please get professional mental health care for your pathological
lying. I'm being very serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

>Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently ARE
>going.

So I can only post about a fast food establishment if I am
actively at the establishment?
Please get the professional help you need. I'm serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<b1m5nih71n26cm6rkf8i935smjdb2hgm61@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15069&group=alt.food.fast-food#15069

From: kw@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:47:54 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:47 UTC

On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:13:14 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>>
>>> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
>>>inside a KFC. On those occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use
>>>the drive through to get their grilled chicken.
>>
>> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
>>fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently ARE
>>going.
>
>Kwills can post about whatever he wants.

As the FAQ states, people may post anything they want. It's hoped
they'll post about fast food, but there is no way to stop anything
else being posted.

>I always enjoy his fast food
>commentary.

I didn't state I don't go to KFC. Just that I've not been
*inside* one in more years than I care to count. I also stated, "On
those occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use the drive through
to get their grilled chicken."
Jenny's NEED to LIE was, and is, in full effect. Still.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<s1m5ni1srbnvp0tl806b4g2ormemb4b8v6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15070&group=alt.food.fast-food#15070

From: kw@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:48:04 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:48 UTC

On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 01:38:03 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>>
>>> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
>>> inside a KFC.
>>
>> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
>> fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you currently
>> ARE going.
>
>It's been _years_ since I've been inside a KFC.
>
>Nice that they have a drive-thru, eh? rimshot.wav

In the post Jenny replied to, it reads, "It's been more years
than I care to count since I last went inside a KFC. On those
occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use the drive through to get
their grilled chicken."
To feed his NEED to lie, Jenny removed the part that shows I do,
occasionally, go to KFC.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<QnXcN.1884$zqTf.1448@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15085&group=alt.food.fast-food#15085

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 10:33:20 GMT
 by: Frank - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 10:33 UTC

On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:48:04 -0800, KWills wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 01:38:03 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:41:31 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> "KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message

>>> Kwill's, why do you keep posting about how you never or rarely go to
>>> fast-food retourants? Who gives a shit? Post about where you
>>> currently ARE going.
>>
>>It's been _years_ since I've been inside a KFC.
>>
>>Nice that they have a drive-thru, eh? rimshot.wav
>
> In the post Jenny replied to, it reads, "It's been more years
> than I care to count since I last went inside a KFC. On those occasions
> when I visit the restaurant, I use the drive through to get their
> grilled chicken."
> To feed his NEED to lie, Jenny removed the part that shows I do,
> occasionally, go to KFC.

So it's not just idiocy he espouses, but also deliberate
falsehoods. Shame, shame!

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<cmn8ni9t2o9s0htlgd3eap863n97cme3j2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15087&group=alt.food.fast-food#15087

From: kw@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 04:34:28 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 12:34 UTC

On Sat, 09 Dec 2023 10:33:20 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:48:04 -0800, KWills wrote:

>>>It's been _years_ since I've been inside a KFC.
>>>
>>>Nice that they have a drive-thru, eh? rimshot.wav
>>
>> In the post Jenny replied to, it reads, "It's been more years
>> than I care to count since I last went inside a KFC. On those occasions
>> when I visit the restaurant, I use the drive through to get their
>> grilled chicken."
>> To feed his NEED to lie, Jenny removed the part that shows I do,
>> occasionally, go to KFC.
>
>So it's not just idiocy he espouses, but also deliberate
>falsehoods. Shame, shame!

It's not a joke, or in any sense hyperbole, when it's pointed out
that Jenny has a real NEED to lie.

--

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.

KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<vqud1idk9d0jlpeuv276shif49mqni2e9u@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15160&group=alt.food.fast-food#15160

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:12 UTC

https://www.today.com/food/restaurants/kfc-bucket-refill-policy-free-chicken-rumor-rcna75326

“KFC does free refills on buckets of chicken,” @jordan_the_stallion8
says before the video cuts to Ferrell peeking out from underneath a
KFC bucket he’s fashioned into a sensible hat. Ferrell, like many
viewers, is astonished at this idea.

“There’s no way,” Ferrell says before recording himself walking into
his local KFC restaurant to try the “hack” for himself. Walking up to
the counter, he approaches a KFC worker and orders an eight-piece
bucket of chicken.

As classical music soundtracks his sophisticated gorging on all that
chicken, Ferrell walks up to the counter with his empty bucket. The
moment of truth, so to speak.

“Hi, I’m all finished with my bucket of chicken. I was wondering if I
could get a refill,” he says.

A quick screenshot of supposed "policy" appears on screen, and it’s
unclear where Ferrell found it, because the block of text is not
actually from KFC's website but has appeared as a block of copied text
around the internet for a variety of restaurants.

“Oh, you’re talking about that one thing?” the KFC worker replies,
unsure, before agreeing to give Ferrell a refill of chicken. “I can do
that for you.”

She asks Ferrell to confirm that he got an "eight-piece crispy" and
then gets it for him, handing him a bag. “Enjoy your second meal,” she
says.

“Wow, it works, that’s crazy,” he says, examining his second helping
of the Colonel’s secret recipe, gained gratis.

“We love the widespread enthusiasm for our buckets, but to clarify our
policy, KFC does not have free refills,” a KFC spokesperson tells
TODAY.com. “Our terrific team members are already busy preparing
delicious meals, and we ask for our guests’ respect and understanding
for our people as we tamp out this rumor.”

Vf Wbeqna eryngrq gb Jenny? Orphnfr gurl ner obgu yvnef.

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15162&group=alt.food.fast-food#15162

From: ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:46:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:46 UTC

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>“We love the widespread enthusiasm for our buckets, but to clarify our
>policy, KFC does not have free refills,” a KFC spokesperson tells
>TODAY.com. “Our terrific team members are already busy preparing
>delicious meals, and we ask for our guests’ respect and understanding
>for our people as we tamp out this rumor.”

That anyone would even give the time necessary to consider it
valid is astonishing. The closest anyone could hope to get is the all
you can eat buffet. If that's even a thing anymore.
It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
inside a KFC. On those occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use
the drive through to get their grilled chicken. And it's been a long
time since I last did that.

>Vf Wbeqna eryngrq gb Jenny? Orphnfr gurl ner obgu yvnef.

V qbhog Jenny's qrrcyl ebbgrq ARRQ gb yvr vf trargvp.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<lWERL.1118705$8_id.493584@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15164&group=alt.food.fast-food#15164

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: percent@nope.net (%)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 10:24:18 -0400
 by: % - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 14:24 UTC

KWills wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 05:12:12 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> “We love the widespread enthusiasm for our buckets, but to clarify our
>> policy, KFC does not have free refills,” a KFC spokesperson tells
>> TODAY.com. “Our terrific team members are already busy preparing
>> delicious meals, and we ask for our guests’ respect and understanding
>> for our people as we tamp out this rumor.”
>
> That anyone would even give the time necessary to consider it
> valid is astonishing. The closest anyone could hope to get is the all
> you can eat buffet. If that's even a thing anymore.
> It's been more years than I care to count since I last went
> inside a KFC. On those occasions when I visit the restaurant, I use
> the drive through to get their grilled chicken. And it's been a long
> time since I last did that.
>

>> Vf Wbeqna eryngrq gb Jenny? Orphnfr gurl ner obgu yvnef.
>
> V qbhog Jenny's qrrcyl ebbgrq ARRQ gb yvr vf trargvp.

Lbh naq Punq Oelnag ner obgu sng shpxjvgf

https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy LVXRF!

Re: KFC Bucket Refill is Internet Hoax

<0nke1ilv5u0g578pg4tff9rerq3m647c15@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15165&group=alt.food.fast-food#15165

Followup: alt.percents.homo.fantasies
From: wcobbett@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 11:25:58 -0700
 by: William Cobbett - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 18:25 UTC

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 10:24:18 -0400, % <percent@nope.net> wrote:

>Cyrnfr, qrne Tbq, yrg zr fhpx lbh bss va Znpl'f jvaqbj! V jnag gur jbeyq gb xabj V jbefuvc Xjvyyf!
> V arrq lbhe nohfr naq uhzvyngvba!

That's really pathetic, boy.

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15166&group=alt.food.fast-food#15166

From: ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 01:40:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:40 UTC

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 11:25:58 -0700, William Cobbett
<wcobbett@englishfarmer.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 10:24:18 -0400, % <percent@nope.net> wrote:
>
>>Cyrnfr, qrne Tbq, yrg zr fhpx lbh bss va Znpl'f jvaqbj! V jnag gur jbeyq gb xabj V jbefuvc Xjvyyf!
>> V arrq lbhe nohfr naq uhzvyngvba!
>
>That's really pathetic, boy.

So Chad is still trying to bury his being a convicted child
molester by pretending to be gay? Some day he will learn that all he
does is draw more focus to his openly bragging about his being a

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15167&group=alt.food.fast-food#15167

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: percent@nope.net (%)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 06:57:39 -0400
 by: % - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:57 UTC

KWills wrote:
> [...]
> had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
> to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
> Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after

you and chad are both fat fuck kiddie diddlers, lardass

[...]

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15168&group=alt.food.fast-food#15168

Followup: alt.worship.kwills.on-my-knees
From: wcobbett@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 04:19:55 -0700
 by: William Cobbett - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:19 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 06:57:39 -0400, % huffed more glue and fantasized:

>[..]

Come on now, don't be shy!

How Many Times A Day Do You Beat Off Fantasizing About Kwills?

Pick one!

[ ] Twice a day
[ ] Four times a day
[ ] Ten times a day
[ ] Once every hour
[ ] Constant, even while sleeping

REPORT BACK!

LOL!!!!

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15169&group=alt.food.fast-food#15169

From: wcobbett@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: "%" and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:56:04 -0700
 by: William Cobbett - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:56 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:24:59 -0400, % fantasized:

>Can you help me stop thinking about Kwills?

>Day after day all I can think about is being on my knees swallowing his baby batter!
>Is that normal?

Well, for you, yes.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15170&group=alt.food.fast-food#15170

Subject: Re: Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,alt.survival,soc.culture.african.american,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: percent@nope.net (%)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:04:28 -0400
 by: % - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:04 UTC

Klaun Schadenfreude wrote:
> Can you help me stop thinking about Kwills?
>
> Day after day all I can think about is being on my knees swallowing his baby batter!
> Is that normal?
>
>won't your fat fuck friend Chad Bryant be jealous, chubby chaser

https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!

Re: "%" and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<MPG.3e8234eb5a3665d698bcb8@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15171&group=alt.food.fast-food#15171

From: nomail@invalid.invalid (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: "%" and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills
References: <vqud1idk9d0jlpeuv276shif49mqni2e9u@Schadenfreude.com> <0v0e1ileohlnjosg6h3j5bmnfm54k30s8j@4ax.com> <lWERL.1118705$8_id.493584@fx09.iad> <0nke1ilv5u0g578pg4tff9rerq3m647c15@Schadenfreude.com> <a07g1ilfl98cbrcglqt2nc4ep1ratoiji4@4ax.com> <E_WRL.1064117$MVg8.247955@fx12.iad> <c6gg1i5fdt81a6qdq90jr4iv7e4l1gl323@Schadenfreude.com> <174e202f71b0208c$1$1853841$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com> <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:17:06 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:17 UTC

In article <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com>,
wcobbett@englishfarmer.org says...

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:24:59 -0400, % fantasized:
>
> >Can you help me stop thinking about Kwills?
>
> >Day after day all I can think about is being on my knees swallowing his baby batter!
> >Is that normal?
>
> Well, for you, yes.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

You fell for a froggery.

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15172&group=alt.food.fast-food#15172

From: nomail@invalid.invalid (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,alt.survival,soc.culture.african.american,alt.fan.chad-bryant
References: <vqud1idk9d0jlpeuv276shif49mqni2e9u@Schadenfreude.com> <0v0e1ileohlnjosg6h3j5bmnfm54k30s8j@4ax.com> <lWERL.1118705$8_id.493584@fx09.iad> <0nke1ilv5u0g578pg4tff9rerq3m647c15@Schadenfreude.com> <a07g1ilfl98cbrcglqt2nc4ep1ratoiji4@4ax.com> <E_WRL.1064117$MVg8.247955@fx12.iad> <c6gg1i5fdt81a6qdq90jr4iv7e4l1gl323@Schadenfreude.com> <174e202f71b0208c$1$1853841$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com> <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com> <gu%RL.1621904$iU59.919468@fx14.iad>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:18:46 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:18 UTC

In article <gu%RL.1621904$iU59.919468@fx14.iad>, percent@nope.net
says...

> Klaun Schadenfreude wrote:
> > Can you help me stop thinking about Kwills?
> >
> > Day after day all I can think about is being on my knees swallowing his baby batter!
> > Is that normal?
> >
> >won't your fat fuck friend Chad Bryant be jealous, chubby chaser
>
> https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!

Did you see where I ran Chad Bryant off?

"%" and His Frantic Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<um1h1itnf7vru7q8blt7g6kjjtefet3bb3@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15173&group=alt.food.fast-food#15173

From: wcobbett@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: "%" and His Frantic Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 09:23:52 -0700
References: <vqud1idk9d0jlpeuv276shif49mqni2e9u@Schadenfreude.com> <0v0e1ileohlnjosg6h3j5bmnfm54k30s8j@4ax.com> <lWERL.1118705$8_id.493584@fx09.iad> <0nke1ilv5u0g578pg4tff9rerq3m647c15@Schadenfreude.com> <a07g1ilfl98cbrcglqt2nc4ep1ratoiji4@4ax.com> <E_WRL.1064117$MVg8.247955@fx12.iad> <c6gg1i5fdt81a6qdq90jr4iv7e4l1gl323@Schadenfreude.com> <174e202f71b0208c$1$1853841$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com> <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com>
 by: William Cobbett - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:23 UTC

% continued to fantasize:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:56:04 -0700, William Cobbett <wcobbett@englishfarmer.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:24:59 -0400, % fantasized:
>>
>>>Can you help me stop thinking about Kwills?
>>
>>>Day after day all I can think about is being on my knees swallowing his baby batter!
>>>Is that normal?
>>
>>Well, for you, yes.
>>
>>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

>Hey, this isn't funny! The only way I can even come CLOSE to having
>an orgasm now is to imagine Kwills hammering my ass while
> I stroke my tiny micro-penis!

Here is a solution:

https://as2.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/05/28/62/53/1000_F_528625325_fIqh260mzXZ2Uh50v0AyTI1AuEXRj0dt.jpg

Now remember- someone as obese as yourself should never skimp on the
rope!

Re: Jolly Kone Klaun and His Non-Stop Homo Fantasies About Kwills

<qv3h1i5ncf1rnlo6q9giqaten66vshca87@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15174&group=alt.food.fast-food#15174

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,alt.survival,soc.culture.african.american,alt.fan.chad-bryant
References: <0v0e1ileohlnjosg6h3j5bmnfm54k30s8j@4ax.com> <lWERL.1118705$8_id.493584@fx09.iad> <0nke1ilv5u0g578pg4tff9rerq3m647c15@Schadenfreude.com> <a07g1ilfl98cbrcglqt2nc4ep1ratoiji4@4ax.com> <E_WRL.1064117$MVg8.247955@fx12.iad> <c6gg1i5fdt81a6qdq90jr4iv7e4l1gl323@Schadenfreude.com> <174e202f71b0208c$1$1853841$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com> <oa0h1i5q2evj6phcmb1l634ei8t4clfmus@Schadenfreude.com> <gu%RL.1621904$iU59.919468@fx14.iad> <MPG.3e82354532b355f498bcb9@usnews.blocknews.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:55:57 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:55 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:18:46 -0600, Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Did you see whe
*slap*

Damned mosquitoes!