From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: McDonald's says that the new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:55:43 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:55 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/mcdonalds-revamp-burger-patties-major-fast-food-overhaul-no-more-dry-patties

Updated December 3, 2023

McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No
more dry patties'

McDonald's new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications

Though the menu will look the same, McDonald's is set to make major
changes to their most popular items on their menus — burgers — The
Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

The Golden Arches said that the new and improved burgers will include
over 50 modifications.

McDonald's signature burger, the Big Mac — two all-beef patties,
special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun —
is also set for a makeover.

The Journal said that the iconic menu item will feature two all-beef
patties that are cooked in smaller batches for a more uniform sear.

The revamp will also include more secret special sauce, with lettuce,
cheese and pickles that will be "fresher and meltier."

The former sesame seed bun will be transformed into a buttery brioche,
with the sesame seeds more randomly scattered for a homemade look.

The chef made one double cheeseburger in the fast food's current
standard and one in the new way.

"One is hotter," Schafer said. "It looks meltier. Look at how my
fingers sink into the bun. Smell it and you smell a big difference."

He said that the old McDonald's burger recipe was "kind of dry."

"This one, it’s kind of dry. It cracks," he said. "And this is the
best-case example at headquarters."

The new burger patties were first tested in Australia, and are
expected to be served at all restaurants nationwide by 2024.

Re: McDonald's says that the new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications.

<287onihphudgvq2crfi5alfajffst554hg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15256&group=alt.food.fast-food#15256

From: kw@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 01:32:46 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 09:32 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:55:43 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/mcdonalds-revamp-burger-patties-major-fast-food-overhaul-no-more-dry-patties
>
>Updated December 3, 2023
>
>McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No
>more dry patties'

When were they dry?

>McDonald's new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications
>
>Though the menu will look the same, McDonald's is set to make major
>changes to their most popular items on their menus — burgers — The
>Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
>
>The Golden Arches said that the new and improved burgers will include
>over 50 modifications.
>
>McDonald's signature burger, the Big Mac — two all-beef patties,
>special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun —
>is also set for a makeover.

Cue a pathological liar whining about how all 50+ ingredients
aren't listed in the jingle and how this means they aren't a part of
the Big Mac.

>The Journal said that the iconic menu item will feature two all-beef
>patties that are cooked in smaller batches for a more uniform sear.
>
>The revamp will also include more secret special sauce, with lettuce,
>cheese and pickles that will be "fresher and meltier."

I know it means the cheese, but I can't help but think of the
pickles melting.

>The former sesame seed bun will be transformed into a buttery brioche,
>with the sesame seeds more randomly scattered for a homemade look.
>

>The chef made one double cheeseburger in the fast food's current
>standard and one in the new way.
>
>"One is hotter," Schafer said. "It looks meltier. Look at how my
>fingers sink into the bun. Smell it and you smell a big difference."
>
>He said that the old McDonald's burger recipe was "kind of dry."
>

>"This one, it’s kind of dry. It cracks," he said. "And this is the
>best-case example at headquarters."
>
>The new burger patties were first tested in Australia, and are
>expected to be served at all restaurants nationwide by 2024.

I await the whining and crying of a certain poster.

--
Push to test.

<click>

Release to detonate.

Re: McDonald's says that the new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications.

<zNedneL7gOH--pn7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17042&group=alt.food.fast-food#17042

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:35:45 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:35 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/mcdonalds-revamp-burger-patties-major-fast-food-overhaul-no-more-dry-patties
>
> Updated December 3, 2023
>
> McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No
> more dry patties'
>
> McDonald's new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications
>
> Though the menu will look the same, McDonald's is set to make major
> changes to their most popular items on their menus - burgers - The
> Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
>
> The Golden Arches said that the new and improved burgers will include
> over 50 modifications.
>
> McDonald's signature burger, the Big Mac - two all-beef patties,
> special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun -
> is also set for a makeover.

Whoever wrote that article seems to agree teh Big MAc has 7 ingredients.
thanks for sharing that, klous.

Re: McDonald's says that the new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications.

<r5590jd1uli0378beefs6bbko2kak3d14v@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17058&group=alt.food.fast-food#17058

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.26.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:51:56 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:51 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:35:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/mcdonalds-revamp-burger-patties-major-fast-food-overhaul-no-more-dry-patties
>>
>> Updated December 3, 2023
>>
>> McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No
>> more dry patties'
>>
>> McDonald's new and improved burgers will include over 50 modifications
>>
>> Though the menu will look the same, McDonald's is set to make major
>> changes to their most popular items on their menus - burgers - The
>> Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
>>
>> The Golden Arches said that the new and improved burgers will include
>> over 50 modifications.
>>
>> McDonald's signature burger, the Big Mac - two all-beef patties,
>> special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun -
>> is also set for a makeover.
>
>Whoever wrote that article seems to agree teh Big MAc has 7 ingredients.
>thanks for sharing that, klous.

No, Jenny, they are just repeating the jingle, much like if they were
talking about a Whopper they might include the phrase "have it your
way."

It's already been settled that salt, pepper, and alum are ingredients
of the Big Mac.