Onward through the fog.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

SubjectAuthor
* Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
+* Wendy's official Burger King hack.KlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
| `* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.KlausSchadenfreude
|  `* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
|   +* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.KlausSchadenfreude
|   |`* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
|   | +* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.KlausSchadenfreude
|   | |`* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
|   | | +- Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.K Wills
|   | | `- Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.KlausSchadenfreude
|   | `- Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.K Wills
|   `- Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.K Wills
`* Wendy's official Burger King hack.K Wills
 `* Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.Jerry Sauk
  `- Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.K Wills

1
Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<X3udnXBicbfxwJ74nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13803&group=alt.food.fast-food#13803

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:18:46 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>

>>https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
>>
>> While not the point of the article, I do like the following
>>quote.
>>
>> "At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
>>Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
>>signature Whopper in interesting ways."
>
> Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
> Whopper, doesn't it?

Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.

Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
original, signature sandwich.

Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13815&group=alt.food.fast-food#13815

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:33:09 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:33 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:18:46 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>>

>>>https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
>>>
>>> While not the point of the article, I do like the following
>>>quote.
>>>
>>> "At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
>>>Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
>>>signature Whopper in interesting ways."
>>
>> Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
>> Whopper, doesn't it?
>
>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.

Wrong, liar.

The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable. If you just order a Whopper,
you will get the changed default Whopper.

>Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
>original, signature sandwich.
>
>Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.

Looks like Klaus stomped all over Jenny's lack of facts AGAIN, and
humiliated him in front of all Usenet.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<1v28gihviib1pd79l9f71oe85p016iq54d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=13834&group=alt.food.fast-food#13834

From: fun@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:47:30 -0700
 by: K Wills - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 07:47 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:18:46 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
>>>
>>> While not the point of the article, I do like the following
>>>quote.
>>>
>>> "At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
>>>Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
>>>signature Whopper in interesting ways."
>>
>> Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
>> Whopper, doesn't it?
>
>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
>
>Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
>original, signature sandwich.
>
>Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.

Please find a seven year old to read what was posted to you. Pay
attention to the part where it states, "...reinventing its signature
Whopper in interesting ways."
Of course you did read it. But you cannot be honest.

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<piCdneaun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15924&group=alt.food.fast-food#15924

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:45 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 05:28 UTC

"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
>>> Whopper, doesn't it?
>>
>>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This
>>posting
>>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
>>
>>Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
>>original, signature sandwich.
>>
>>Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.
>
> Please find a seven year old to read what was posted to you. Pay
> attention to the part where it states, "...reinventing its signature
> Whopper in interesting ways."
> Of course you did read it. But you cannot be honest.

THEY ARE REFFERING TO A MENU HACK WHICH IS A CUSTOMIZATION, NOT A
PERMANENT CHANGE TO THE WHOPPER.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15928&group=alt.food.fast-food#15928

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:04 -0600

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
>>> Whopper, doesn't it?
>>
>>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This
>>posting
>>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
>

> Wrong, liar.
>
> The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.

I never said it wasn't. You obviously aren't following along the topic of
discussion, which is NOT that the customer can change the whopper, but
BURGER KING changed the whopper, and sold it as a alternate to the ORIGINAL
whopper, which was always available.

Just admit you lost the argument for fuck's sake.

> If you just order a Whopper,
> you will get the changed default Whopper.

No, you get the DEFOULT whopper, which has never changed. What you are
reffering to, as referenced above, IS A MENU HACK. Which you specifically
have to order to get it.

Just admit you lost track of what your talkin about.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<0pa1sihojsh0flnihburis4lc5ijcsiiqf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15930&group=alt.food.fast-food#15930

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 01:33:44 -0800
 by: K Wills - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 09:33 UTC

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:47:30 -0700

Does waiting so many months to PROVE you really do NEED to lie
actually gain you something? I'm trying to find your motivation for
waiting so long.

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:iukeihdvimq6foqq22q8phk0f71jerhh48@4ax.com...

>>>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This
>>>posting
>>>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
>>>
>>>Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
>>>original, signature sandwich.
>>>
>>>Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.
>>
>> Please find a seven year old to read what was posted to you. Pay
>> attention to the part where it states, "...reinventing its signature
>> Whopper in interesting ways."
>> Of course you did read it. But you cannot be honest.
>
> THEY ARE REFFERING TO A MENU HACK WHICH IS A CUSTOMIZATION, NOT A
>PERMANENT CHANGE TO THE WHOPPER.

Do cease the lying.
"...reinventing its signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Your NEED to lie will never change what the article states.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15936&group=alt.food.fast-food#15936

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 03:00:59 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 11:00 UTC

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:04 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:20:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This
>>>posting
>>>was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
>>

>> Wrong, liar.
>>
>> The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
>
>I never said it wasn't.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[x] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15941&group=alt.food.fast-food#15941

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:11 UTC

> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:04 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Wrong, liar.
>>>
>>> The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
>>
>>I never said it wasn't.

> [x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago, when
you FIRST realized that you were wrong, instead of inconveniencing everyone
by dragging this on and on.

For those of you keeping score at home, I currnetly am about 1,200 messages
behind, going back to 9/15/23. Most of the off-topic xposting has already
been removed from that number but of the remaining 1,200 I estimate about
half of those messages is Kwills replying "Jenny is a liar", which i will
deal with separately. Meaning there are about 300 more junk posts to delete
and about 300 actual, real message's that require my responce.

I will get cought up as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. With
klous now vowing to be silent, the process will go much faster.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15943&group=alt.food.fast-food#15943

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 12:13:15 -0800
References: <n6heih10jfpoeak2krjgvj6ook0spfaha8@4ax.com> <iukeihdvimq6foqq22q8phk0f71jerhh48@4ax.com> <X3udnXBicbfxwJ74nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com> <dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:13 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:04 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I never said it wasn't.
>
>> [x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
>
> Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago

Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.

>For those of you keeping score at home

Presently 217
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<pir3sipnqefb3uqh5l1mu1fmghknsrrjjv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15948&group=alt.food.fast-food#15948

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 00:32:29 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 08:32 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:04 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com...

>>>I never said it wasn't.
>
>> [x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
>
> Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago, when
>you FIRST realized that you were wrong, instead of inconveniencing everyone
>by dragging this on and on.

Your constant lying doesn't make anyone else wrong.

>For those of you keeping score at home, I currnetly am about 1,200 messages
>behind, going back to 9/15/23. Most of the off-topic xposting has already
>been removed from that number but of the remaining 1,200 I estimate about
>half of those messages is Kwills replying "Jenny is a liar", which i will
>deal with separately.

Are you going to cease lying? That would be the best way to deal
with the exposing of your constant lying. But you NEED to lie. And you
NEED to have your lying exposed. Two TRUTHS you consistently prove.

>Meaning there are about 300 more junk posts to delete
>and about 300 actual, real message's that require my responce.

None of them require your response. And 300 posts should take
less than an afternoon to read.

>I will get cought up as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. With
>klous now vowing to be silent, the process will go much faster.

Your NEED to lie is getting more and more sad.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<zfmdnTklLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15951&group=alt.food.fast-food#15951

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <n6heih10jfpoeak2krjgvj6ook0spfaha8@4ax.com> <iukeihdvimq6foqq22q8phk0f71jerhh48@4ax.com> <X3udnXBicbfxwJ74nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com> <dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:59 UTC

> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"

>>> [x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
>>
>> Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
>
> Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
> constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.

Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<ka35sipkjr4dkvancebrfpvamgk2uqag36@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15952&group=alt.food.fast-food#15952

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 11:50:54 -0800
References: <X3udnXBicbfxwJ74nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com> <dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <zfmdnTklLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:50 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"

>>> Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
>>
>> Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
>> constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.

[crickets]

> Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
>talk until I got cought up.

[sigh] Another Jenny lie.

Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<c0g6silmroki9vkvseh2khs6cl7t4rj0a4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15958&group=alt.food.fast-food#15958

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 00:33:16 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 08:33 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"

>>> Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
>>
>> Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
>> constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
>

> Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
>talk until I got cought up.

MID and/or archive link for this phantom post from Klous (whoever
that is) unless you're lying.
If you mean Klaus, he never presented a claim that he wouldn't
post until you get caught up. But you NEED to lie. As you will PROVE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<AzGdnazwpZPIuVb4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16005&group=alt.food.fast-food#16005

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <X3udnXBicbfxwJ74nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com> <dsn6gi5j95itnje6f2d050jkf592871mdm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <zfmdnTklLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com> <ka35sipkjr4dkvancebrfpvamgk2uqag36@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:12:30 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:12 UTC

> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:11:58 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"

>>> Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
>>> constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
>>

> [crickets]
>

>> Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
>>talk until I got cought up.
>
> [sigh] Another Jenny lie.
>
> Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."

If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<b4gmsipejea7u684tjbot1r2rei5bs5m69@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16032&group=alt.food.fast-food#16032

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <zfmdnTklLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com> <ka35sipkjr4dkvancebrfpvamgk2uqag36@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <AzGdnazwpZPIuVb4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:13:02 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:13 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:12:30 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>> [crickets]
>>

>>> Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
>>>talk until I got cought up.
>>
>> [sigh] Another Jenny lie.
>>
>> Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
>
>If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
>said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
>ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.

You just cannot be honest. And you're so STUPID you include the
PROOF of your lying when you lie.

"I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old

Not paying much is not the same as not paying any. But you know
this. You simply NEED to lie, so you did. And you left the PROOF of
your NEED to lie in your post. That's just dumb.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Wendy's official Burger King hack.

<j7lmsi9vi74suu8q6gh6nong12csddp9gl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16036&group=alt.food.fast-food#16036

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 03:40:03 -0800
References: <piCdneeun9OV6V34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <kof1sip874i8iqoulsv3aofefa4g98ohbd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <DbGcnWI06c6Orlz4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <63g2si9imea6u8ldguiip85iang5evk1tv@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <zfmdnTklLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com> <ka35sipkjr4dkvancebrfpvamgk2uqag36@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <AzGdnazwpZPIuVb4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:40 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:12:30 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:59:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>> [crickets]
>>

>>> Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
>>>talk until I got cought up.
>>
>> [sigh] Another Jenny lie.
>>
>> Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
>
>If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
>said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
>ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.

Thanks for admitting you lied when you claimed I said I wasn't going
to talk until you got caught up.