Hoping to goodness is not theologically sound. - Peanuts

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

SubjectAuthor
* Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsJerry Sauk
+* Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsdanny burstein
|+* Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsFake ID
||+* Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsdanny burstein
|||`* Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsKlausSchadenfreude
||| `- Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsdanny burstein
||`- Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo asThe Real Bev
|`* Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsJerry Sauk
| +* Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsK Wills
| |`* Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsJerry Sauk
| | `- Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsK Wills
| +- Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsKlausSchadenfreude
| `* Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsGovernor Swill
|  `- Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsK Wills
`- Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soarsKWills

1
Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14155&group=alt.food.fast-food#14155

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 13:30:13 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:30 UTC

"zinn" <zinn@reno.us> wrote in message news:XnsAF22F26714157N20@0.0.0.2...
>A top Costco Wholesale executive confirmed the big-box retailer has no
> plans to change the price of its $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo at its
> stores despite months of decades-high inflation.
>
> Costco CFO Richard Galanti reiterated the cheap price point on the fan-
> favorite deal would stay in place during the company's fourth-quarter
> earnings call on Thursday.
>
> An analyst asked whether Costco was adjusting prices in other parts of its
> business to maintain sales margins for its hot dog-and-soda deal and other
> value offerings.
>
> "Lightning just struck me," Galanti joked when the combo was mentioned. He
> added that higher-margin businesses such as gas and travel sales help
> Costco maintain its value deals.
>
> "Those things help us be more aggressive in other areas, or as you
> mentioned, hold the price on the hot dog and the soda a little longer -
> forever," Galanti added.
>
> Costco and other retailers have hiked prices over the last year, passing
> along the higher costs of commodities and goods to consumers. Inflation
> has slightly declined in recent months but was still hovering at a hotter-
> than-expected 8.3% in August.
>
> Galanti estimated that price inflation at Costco was about 8% during the
> fourth quarter, with increases "a little higher on the food and sundries
> side."
>
> Costco doesn't have any immediate plans to hike its membership fees,
> according to the executive. Annual membership dues at the retailer
> currently start at $60.
>
> Still, Galanti noted that membership price increases were likely at some
> point in the future. Costco has generally hiked its fees roughly every
> five to six years.
>
> "Our view is, is we are confident in our ability to do so and at some
> point, we will. But it's a question of when, not if," Galanti said.
>
> Despite the inflationary environment, Costco topped analysts' expectations
> in the fourth quarter. The retailer posted quarterly revenue $72.09
> billion and earnings per share.
>
> But shares still fell more than 4% in trading Friday after executives
> noted a decline in gross margins.
>
> Costco executives have famously avoided hiking prices in their food
> courts, especially for the hot dog-and-soda combo, regardless of changes
> in the economy.
>
> In July, Costco CEO Craig Jelinek delivered a one-word answer when asked
> on CNBC whether prices changes were being considered for the deal.
>
> "No," he said.
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/costco-to-keep-1-50-hot-dog-and-soda-combo-
> forever-despite-inflation-exec/

Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
membership.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ufkbak$dns$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14160&group=alt.food.fast-food#14160

From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:36:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:36 UTC

In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:

[snip]

>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
>membership.

fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.

** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.

So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
rest on.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ufljc3$q63o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14170&group=alt.food.fast-food#14170

From: no-spam@sonic.net (Fake ID)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 05:59:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fake ID - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 05:59 UTC

In article <ufkbak$dns$1@reader2.panix.com>,
danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>[snip]
>
>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
>
>fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.

IIRC, also tires in NJ.

Usually the food court is inside the building so membership is required
to access. But Sunnyvale, CA has (had? haven't been there in a long
time) the food court outside, so anyone could buy food there.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ufljtf$pn6$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14171&group=alt.food.fast-food#14171

From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 06:08:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 06:08 UTC

[list of groups edited]

In <ufljc3$q63o$1@dont-email.me> no-spam@sonic.net (Fake ID) writes:

>In article <ufkbak$dns$1@reader2.panix.com>,
>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>[snip]
>>
>>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
>>
>>fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>>booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.

>IIRC, also tires in NJ.

Until earlier this year, you could buy gasoline without membership
but Costco ended that practice. Could you be mixing and matching?

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ufll07$qhcr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14172&group=alt.food.fast-food#14172

From: bashley101@gmail.com (The Real Bev)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as
inflation soars
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 23:27:12 -0700
 by: The Real Bev - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 06:27 UTC

On 10/4/23 10:59 PM, Fake ID wrote:
> In article <ufkbak$dns$1@reader2.panix.com>,
> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>[snip]
>>
>>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
>>
>>fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>>booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>
> IIRC, also tires in NJ.
>
> Usually the food court is inside the building so membership is required
> to access. But Sunnyvale, CA has (had? haven't been there in a long
> time) the food court outside, so anyone could buy food there.

Local has the food court outside, but in the last year they added a
kiosk -- you swipe your card, place the order and then pick it up at the
window.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<j3sshidv6dhb0mivk916n0jsf91ob5pqu8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14173&group=alt.food.fast-food#14173

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 01:14:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 08:14 UTC

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 13:30:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> billion and earnings per share.
>>
>> But shares still fell more than 4% in trading Friday after executives
>> noted a decline in gross margins.
>>
>> Costco executives have famously avoided hiking prices in their food
>> courts, especially for the hot dog-and-soda combo, regardless of changes
>> in the economy.
>>
>> In July, Costco CEO Craig Jelinek delivered a one-word answer when asked
>> on CNBC whether prices changes were being considered for the deal.
>>
>> "No," he said.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/costco-to-keep-1-50-hot-dog-and-soda-combo-
>> forever-despite-inflation-exec/
>
>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one in
>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a

Membership, or being the guest of a member, is required. There
are a few exceptions.
I've heard, but never bothered to check, that those who are 21
years of age, or older, may buy alcohol without a membership.
Find someone with a membership and ask to tag along on their next
trip.
Why did you wait over a year to ask?

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ibathi5s969mi27lgc3ifjcp0dn6rqatjd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14187&group=alt.food.fast-food#14187

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 05:18:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:18 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 06:08:47 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>[list of groups edited]
>
>In <ufljc3$q63o$1@dont-email.me> no-spam@sonic.net (Fake ID) writes:
>
>>In article <ufkbak$dns$1@reader2.panix.com>,
>>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>>In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>>[snip]

>>>fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>>>booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>
>>IIRC, also tires in NJ.
>
>Until earlier this year, you could buy gasoline without membership
>but Costco ended that practice. Could you be mixing and matching?

Really? By me, you always had to stick your costco card in before your
credit card.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<ufmg44$d45$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14188&group=alt.food.fast-food#14188

From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 14:10:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 14:10 UTC

In <ibathi5s969mi27lgc3ifjcp0dn6rqatjd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> writes:

[snip]

>>>IIRC, also tires in NJ.
>>
>>Until earlier this year, you could buy gasoline without membership
>>but Costco ended that practice. Could you be mixing and matching?

>Really? By me, you always had to stick your costco card in before your
>credit card.

I should have clarified.. I was replying to the earlier poster
who talked about "tires in NJ" to point out that _in NJ_ you
could pull that gasoline deal. (No other States) But they ended
that deal.

[USA Today]

Costco is ending an exception that gave New Jersey residents a break on gas

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/06/09/costco-new-jersey-gas-price-inflation/7573012001/

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<VJmdnchBprm6OFX4nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15992&group=alt.food.fast-food#15992

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:44 UTC

"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> [snip]
>
>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one
>>in
>>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
>>membership.
>
> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>
> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>
> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
> rest on.

Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<7odhsi9oih3a2r51eoogm9kldvtfos070h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15996&group=alt.food.fast-food#15996

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:03:36 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:03 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:36:05 -0000 (UTC)

Waiting over four months to whine about what Danny wrote? How sad and
pathetic is your life?

>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
>> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one
>>>in
>>>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>>>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
>>>membership.
>>
>> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>>
>> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
>> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
>> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>>
>> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
>> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
>> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
>> rest on.
>
>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.

Had Danny replied with a simple, "No." You would have whined and
cried, and likely fed to you NEED to lie, about it.
That you sat and waited over four months to whine and cry kind of
proves this.
Danny was nice enough to let you know that, generally, you cannot
get a hotdog without a membership. But he offers a way around the
rule. A way that will allow you to try one without the expense of a
membership you may never use again.
It's long past time for you to grow up.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<h4ihsid5tp78n0hevneb29fs21v0t3q74e@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16000&group=alt.food.fast-food#16000

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 05:17:27 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:17 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
>> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one
>>>in
>>>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>>>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
>>>membership.
>>
>> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>>
>> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
>> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
>> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>>
>> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
>> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
>> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
>> rest on.
>
>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.

Thank you Danny for that informative post. There are some posters here
who don't appreciate it, but they can be safely ignored.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<AzGdnb7wpZPOuVb4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16017&group=alt.food.fast-food#16017

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 01:43:49 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 07:43 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:36:05 -0000 (UTC)
>

> Waiting over four months to whine about what Danny wrote? How sad and
> pathetic is your life?
>

>>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
>>> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>>> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's
>>> it.
>>>
>>> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash
>>> cards),
>>> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
>>> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>>>
>>> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
>>> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
>>> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
>>> rest on.
>>
>>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.
>
> Had Danny replied with a simple, "No." You would have whined and
> cried, and likely fed to you NEED to lie, about it.
> That you sat and waited over four months to whine and cry kind of
> proves this.
> Danny was nice enough to let you know that, generally, you cannot
> get a hotdog without a membership. But he offers a way around the
> rule. A way that will allow you to try one without the expense of a
> membership you may never use again.

Well I'm so sorry I was rude to your boyfriend Danny.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<infmsilcjk8geh8j38286cb3ev9vfd0isc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16019&group=alt.food.fast-food#16019

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:05:55 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:05 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 01:43:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 18:36:05 -0000 (UTC)
>>

>> Waiting over four months to whine about what Danny wrote? How sad and
>> pathetic is your life?

Jenny?

>>>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message

>>>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.
>>
>> Had Danny replied with a simple, "No." You would have whined and
>> cried, and likely fed to you NEED to lie, about it.
>> That you sat and waited over four months to whine and cry kind of
>> proves this.
>> Danny was nice enough to let you know that, generally, you cannot
>>get a hotdog without a membership. But he offers a way around the
>>rule. A way that will allow you to try one without the expense of a
>>membership you may never use again.
>> It's long past time for you to grow up.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>

>Well I'm so sorry I was rude to your boyfriend Danny.

And I'm not even psychic. You used avoidance.
You have an odd obsession with homosexuality. Is there something
you would like to share with us?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<s8qmsi92qrf20pr8atjg409rvj57s4vc35@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16044&group=alt.food.fast-food#16044

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:11:54 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:11 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
>> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>>Do yuo have to be a member to get teh Hot Dog's at costco? There is one
>>>in
>>>my area but it is far away on the other side of town. I really would like
>>>to try one, but it's not worth the trip especially if I have to buy a
>>>membership.
>>
>> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>>
>> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
>> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
>> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>>
>> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
>> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
>> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
>> rest on.
>
>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.

What good would a 'yes' do? You still wouldn't know how.

Swill
--
"Trump has erased the assumption that credibility is a nice thing to have."
- David Brooks

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

<l9uosideggbqkqkfmm3ot7ihulnue5jvm6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16051&group=alt.food.fast-food#16051

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,misc.consumers,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 00:27:12 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 08:27 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:11:54 -0500, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:44:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"danny burstein" <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message
>>> In <ldOdnRVqsdBlM4D4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> "Jerry Sauk"
>>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> fraid so. Without membership you can (depending on State) purchase
>>> booze and drugs (the latter at a higher price than members) but that's it.
>>>
>>> ** HOWVER **, if you have one of their "gift cards" (pre-paid cash cards),
>>> you can go into the store and purchase anything. You can use, say,
>>> a $50 card for a $75 purchase and make up the rest in cash.
>>>
>>> So if you've got a friend with a membership, ask them to
>>> pick up a couple of $25 cards, use them to get your hot dog,
>>> and I guarantee you'll find something else to use the
>>> rest on.
>>
>>Geez, a simple YES OR NO would've been enough.
>
>What good would a 'yes' do? You still wouldn't know how.
>
>Swill

Jenny is upset about the requirement that a friend get the
card(s). He has no friends. He only has co-workers who will tolerate
him while at work. Something he accidentally admitted in the past.

--
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.