How come financial advisors never seem to be as wealthy as they claim they'll make you?

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

SubjectAuthor
* Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
`* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidJerry Sauk
 +* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
 |+* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidKlausSchadenfreude
 ||`- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
 |`* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidJerry Sauk
 | `- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
 `* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidKlausSchadenfreude
  +* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidJerry Sauk
  |+* Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidKlausSchadenfreude
  ||`- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
  |`- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills
  `- Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have SaidK Wills

1
Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<ssq3titcqfthl0gbiad2imho5nvk9pt86o@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16110&group=alt.food.fast-food#16110

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 03:39:41 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 11:39 UTC

DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
thing, but it’s a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
or four days. Help! — FRUSTRATED COOK

DEAR COOK: Have the child’s parents considered that their son may have
an eating disorder? If they haven’t, it may be time for them to
discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
to eat, have their parents send their food with them.

Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<bq84ti9o7gv8n8kkqlad3h32sej04qissf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16112&group=alt.food.fast-food#16112

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:34:15 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:34 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 03:39:41 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>thing, but it’s a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>or four days. Help! — FRUSTRATED COOK
>
>DEAR COOK: Have the child’s parents considered that their son may have
>an eating disorder? If they haven’t, it may be time for them to
>discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>
>Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>disorder" my aching ass.

It is *possible* the son has developed an eating disorder due to
the parents refusing to parent. If this is the case, correcting the
behavior will be pretty easy.

>Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

What's the point of eating fast food in front of the kid while he
goes hungry? Seems excessive to me.
The rule here has always been, you'll eat what's put in front of
you, or you'll go hungry.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

www.avg.com

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<fwKdnYLoCKrjJk_4nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16119&group=alt.food.fast-food#16119

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 02:21 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>
> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>
> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
Dash was invented. Second, how would granma know what's going on at her
grandson's house if she wasn't there.

Third of all, maybe the kid won't eat at grandma's house, gee maybe becouse
grandma is a rotten cook? If I was abbey, that would've been the FIRST
point I would've maid.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<7046til0pu8bhoppkf7604hmlqj5itrhev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16122&group=alt.food.fast-food#16122

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:24:21 -0800
 by: K Wills - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:24 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>
>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>
>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>
>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>Dash was invented.

Um, that was Klaus' commentary. But you know this, since that
part begins with "Dear Abby." As you KNOW, Abby wouldn't address
herself in such a manner. You're just lying.

>Second, how would granma know what's going on at her
>grandson's house if she wasn't there.

The grand kids can report what happens. As can the parents.
But you know this.

>Third of all, maybe the kid won't eat at grandma's house, gee maybe becouse
>grandma is a rotten cook?

If the issue was occurring solely at Grandma's, such a claim
could be made and supported. What we have available shows it happens
when the kids are with the parents as well.

>If I was abbey,

What is "abbey?"

>that would've been the FIRST
>point I would've maid.

What does a cleaning woman have to do with anything?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<24e6tip36euncpsqs3md4s49mtocpltccq@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16128&group=alt.food.fast-food#16128

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 03:17:53 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:17 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>
>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>
>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>
>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>Dash was invented.

"Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.

>Second, how would granma know what's going on at her
>grandson's house if she wasn't there.

Maybe they have a normal family and they talk to each other.

>Third of all, maybe the kid won't eat at grandma's house, gee maybe becouse
>grandma is a rotten cook? If I was abbey, that would've been the FIRST
>point I would've maid.

Maybe you could write a column and call it "Dear Jenny"

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<ese6tilmvtl5joa37c213hbgq6us4oh6c8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16129&group=alt.food.fast-food#16129

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 03:30:56 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:30 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:24:21 -0800, K Wills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>>
>>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>>
>>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>>
>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>Dash was invented.
>
> Um, that was Klaus' commentary. But you know this, since that
>part begins with "Dear Abby." As you KNOW, Abby wouldn't address
>herself in such a manner. You're just lying.

Well, remember, Jenny claims that Judge Judy has sent people to jail,
so he's not aware that "Dear Abby" is simply a pen name for several
people, one of which is currently writing the column.

Actually, more likely he *is* aware, and he's just satisfying his need
to lie.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<63edncykvrRMYUn4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16136&group=alt.food.fast-food#16136

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:19:05 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:19 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>>
>>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>>
>>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>>
>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>Dash was invented.
>
> Um, that was Klaus' commentary. But you know this, since that
> part begins with "Dear Abby." As you KNOW, Abby wouldn't address
> herself in such a manner. You're just lying.

ONLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS KLOUS'S PERSONAL COMMENTARY, DUMABSAS.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<63ednc-kvrRMYUn4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16140&group=alt.food.fast-food#16140

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:21:56 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:21 UTC

> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>>
>>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>>
>>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>>
>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>Dash was invented.
>
> "Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.

Yes I am aware of that, and according to wikipedia that person that used the
pen name DIED in 2013.

Why are you reading a woman's newspaper column anyway? Real men don't need
the sort of gossip of other people's problems.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<r52atipoha35598qfaqmsu8ff8l5mnlupj@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16149&group=alt.food.fast-food#16149

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:17:47 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:17 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:21:56 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>>Dash was invented.
>>
>> "Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.
>
>Yes I am aware of that, and according to wikipedia that person that used the
>pen name DIED in 2013.

Pen names don't die, Jenny.

>Why are you reading a woman's newspaper column anyway? Real men don't need
>the sort of gossip of other people's problems.

It was not in a woman's newspaper, Jenny.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<9ueatittoubahu7eufs45ukav9aiome809@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16154&group=alt.food.fast-food#16154

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:54:51 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:54 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 03:17:53 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> DEAR ABBY: I have a close relationship with my grandchildren and their
>>> parents. My 12-year-old grandson eats nothing except fast food and
>>> refuses everything else. His parents allow it and even have food
>>> delivered for him. His 8-year-old sister watches closely and is
>>> starting to head in the same direction. What they do at home is one
>>> thing, but it's a problem for me when they visit, especially for three
>>> or four days. Help! - FRUSTRATED COOK
>>>
>>> DEAR COOK: Have the child's parents considered that their son may have
>>> an eating disorder? If they haven't, it may be time for them to
>>> discuss his eating habits with his pediatrician. Although some
>>> children may be spoiled and catered to, others may need medical or
>>> psychological intervention. Because this presents a problem for you
>>> when your grandchildren visit, rather than waste the food they refuse
>>> to eat, have their parents send their food with them.
>>>
>>> Dear Abby, have the child's parents considered that the kid is a
>>> spoiled brat and not be given any fast food for a month? "Eating
>>> disorder" my aching ass. Grow some balls, be parents, and tell the
>>> little fuck that he's not getting ANYTHING to eat except wholesome,
>>> healthy, home-cooked food. If he refuses, make a big fast food order
>>> and EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
>>
>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>Dash was invented.
>
>"Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.

Originated by Pauline Phillips. Currently, Dear Abby (Abigail Van
Buren) is written by her daughter, Jeanne Phillips.
Some trivia: Jeanne owns 100% of the legal rights for the name
Abigail Van Buren.

>>Second, how would granma know what's going on at her
>>grandson's house if she wasn't there.
>
>Maybe they have a normal family and they talk to each other.

Jenny can't conceive of such a thing.

>>Third of all, maybe the kid won't eat at grandma's house, gee maybe becouse
>>grandma is a rotten cook? If I was abbey, that would've been the FIRST
>>point I would've maid.
>
>Maybe you could write a column and call it "Dear Jenny"

Every answer would be, "Buy me fast food!"

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<fueatip0raql557q5ebub9qaoar7l0l33p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16155&group=alt.food.fast-food#16155

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:55:21 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:55 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 03:30:56 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:24:21 -0800, K Wills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>>Dash was invented.
>>
>> Um, that was Klaus' commentary. But you know this, since that
>>part begins with "Dear Abby." As you KNOW, Abby wouldn't address
>>herself in such a manner. You're just lying.
>
>Well, remember, Jenny claims that Judge Judy has sent people to jail,

He was simply lying when he claimed that. Especially since a few
people pointed out the reality.

>so he's not aware that "Dear Abby" is simply a pen name for several
>people, one of which is currently writing the column.

Only two, actually. But Jeanne is the current Dear Abby author.

>Actually, more likely he *is* aware, and he's just satisfying his need
>to lie.

More probable than not. Certainly if he makes the claim after
this, it will be a lie.

--
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<lrgbtipf6ig2etpf68p3p1iv4i2trb1i2q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16161&group=alt.food.fast-food#16161

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:34:05 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:34 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:19:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original context.

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>>Dash was invented.
>>
>> Um, that was Klaus' commentary. But you know this, since that
>>part begins with "Dear Abby." As you KNOW, Abby wouldn't address
>>herself in such a manner. You're just lying.

Jenny?

>>>Second, how would granma know what's going on at her
>>>grandson's house if she wasn't there.
>>
>> The grand kids can report what happens. As can the parents.
>> But you know this.

Jenny?

>>>Third of all, maybe the kid won't eat at grandma's house, gee maybe becouse
>>>grandma is a rotten cook?
>>
>> If the issue was occurring solely at Grandma's, such a claim
>>could be made and supported. What we have available shows it happens
>>when the kids are with the parents as well.

Jenny?

>>>If I was abbey,
>>
>> What is "abbey?"

Jenny?

>>>that would've been the FIRST
>>>point I would've maid.
>>
>> What does a cleaning woman have to do with anything?
>
>ONLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS KLOUS'S

Who is KLOUS?

>PERSONAL COMMENTARY, DUMABSAS.

I commented about your claim regarding a maid (cleaning woman).
Outside of your NEED to lie, you are not this fictional Klous person
you often write about.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<l0hbtidub4imotm7u7etqb1c41i8rjbjjq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16162&group=alt.food.fast-food#16162

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:37:22 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:37 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:21:56 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:21:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Seems very fake to me. First of all, Abby croaked LOOOONG before Door
>>>Dash was invented.
>>
>> "Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.
>
>Yes I am aware of that, and according to wikipedia that person that used the
>pen name DIED in 2013.

And her daughter took over the pen name. But you know this.

>Why are you reading a woman's newspaper column anyway?

What makes you think it came from a woman's newspaper?

>Real men don't need
>the sort of gossip of other people's problems.

How would you know? You're emotionally stunted at around age
five. If your posts are an accurate indication.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Not What The Dear Abby Of Yesteryear Would Have Said

<k2hbti1uh9c94piforvv7nso0n5le8nvt5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16163&group=alt.food.fast-food#16163

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:37:41 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:37 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:17:47 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:21:56 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> "Dear Abby" is a pen name, you stupid git.
>>
>>Yes I am aware of that, and according to wikipedia that person that used the
>>pen name DIED in 2013.
>
>Pen names don't die, Jenny.

Her daughter took over the name and continued writing the column.
Since Jenny slipped and admitted he read the Wiki entry, he already
knows this. But he MUST lie.

>>Why are you reading a woman's newspaper column anyway? Real men don't need
>>the sort of gossip of other people's problems.
>
>It was not in a woman's newspaper, Jenny.

I wonder if Jenny will be able to understand his error. Probably
not. But even if he did, he would lie about it.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!