For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

SubjectAuthor
* Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?KlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?Jerry Sauk
|+- Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?K Wills
|+- Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?KlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?Skeeter
| `* Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?Jerry Sauk
|  +- Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?KlausSchadenfreude
|  `- Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?K Wills
`- Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?K Wills

1
Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<317ssi9bs2ngtgkpi98hhjthvph8m1vmm9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16081&group=alt.food.fast-food#16081

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:25:31 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 14:25 UTC

Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
the day off.

This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.

But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.

First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.

Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at

Slim Chickens
Hardee's
Popeyes
McDonald's
Wendy's
Mad Chicken
KFC
Krispy Krunchy Chicken
A&W
Golden Basket
Taqueria Chicken Grill

Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays. And,
this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.

P.S. Every one of these grocery stores and restaurants are private
property.

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<25Wdna1MyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16083&group=alt.food.fast-food#16083

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:03:07 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:03 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
> the day off.
>
> This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.
>
> But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
>
> First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
> chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
> cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.
>
> Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
>
> Slim Chickens
> Hardee's
> Popeyes
> McDonald's
> Wendy's
> Mad Chicken
> KFC
> Krispy Krunchy Chicken
> A&W
> Golden Basket
> Taqueria Chicken Grill

The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food chicken.
this discussion has never been about me personally.

> Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays.

Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.

>this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.

This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it is
immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<44dusilgiel7ir31qld8rumvnqcja5hm9p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16091&group=alt.food.fast-food#16091

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10:30 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:10 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:25:31 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
>the day off.
>
>This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.

We can throw a pity party.

>But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
>
>First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
>chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
>cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.

Jenny is, sadly, too stupid to know how to cook. He can't even
figure out how to heat up a can of soup.

>Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
>
>Slim Chickens

Some yummy grilled chicken options here.

>Hardee's
>Popeyes
>McDonald's
>Wendy's
>Mad Chicken
>KFC
>Krispy Krunchy Chicken
>A&W
>Golden Basket
>Taqueria Chicken Grill
>
>Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays. And,
>this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.

Yep.

>P.S. Every one of these grocery stores and restaurants are private
>property.

That's a given. Even Jenny has admitted, accidentally, this is
the case.

--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.

www.avg.com

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<n4dusidco3fef1mfll8r4fmmeq4gfurksh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16092&group=alt.food.fast-food#16092

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10:46 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:10 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:03:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
>> the day off.
>>
>> This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.
>>
>> But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
>>
>> First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
>> chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
>> cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.
>>
>> Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
>>
>> Slim Chickens
>> Hardee's
>> Popeyes
>> McDonald's
>> Wendy's
>> Mad Chicken
>> KFC
>> Krispy Krunchy Chicken
>> A&W
>> Golden Basket
>> Taqueria Chicken Grill
>
> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food chicken.
>this discussion has never been about me personally.

So why are you whining and crying about the matter?

>> Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays.
>
> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.

Nope. They already know the restaurant is closed on Sunday. They
will choose another option. Or, just stay home and cook.

>>this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.
>
>This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a.

So which country's Chik-Fil-A are you referencing specifically?

>Thier god
>COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it is
>immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.

What is the chapter and verse where one can find any god
commanding Chick-Fil-A (remember, that Chik-Fil-A is what the
discussion is about) to feed the hungry? Personally, I think you're
lying, but I'll check the reference you provide.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

www.avg.com

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<ikgusiha93rc6tngqpsrc9cvthanuj74ma@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16098&group=alt.food.fast-food#16098

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 03:11:32 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:11 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:03:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
>> the day off.
>>
>> This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.
>>
>> But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
>>
>> First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
>> chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
>> cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.
>>
>> Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
>>
>> Slim Chickens
>> Hardee's
>> Popeyes
>> McDonald's
>> Wendy's
>> Mad Chicken
>> KFC
>> Krispy Krunchy Chicken
>> A&W
>> Golden Basket
>> Taqueria Chicken Grill
>
> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food chicken.
>this discussion has never been about me personally.
>

>> Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays.
>
> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.

Except they are NOT inconvenienced, since they know it's closed
Sunday.

>>this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.
>
>This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
>COMMANDS them to feed the hungry,

No, He does not. You're lying, as you usually do.

> and since people eat 7 day's a week, it is
>immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.

As I already proved, their food supply is not shut down, or anywhere
NEAR shut down.

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<MPG.4038fde436feea4991c66@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16104&group=alt.food.fast-food#16104

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:07:19 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:07 UTC

In article <25Wdna1MyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
> > the day off.
> >
> > This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.
> >
> > But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
> >
> > First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
> > chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
> > cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.
> >
> > Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
> >
> > Slim Chickens
> > Hardee's
> > Popeyes
> > McDonald's
> > Wendy's
> > Mad Chicken
> > KFC
> > Krispy Krunchy Chicken
> > A&W
> > Golden Basket
> > Taqueria Chicken Grill
>
> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food chicken.
> this discussion has never been about me personally.
>

> > Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays.
>
> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.
>
> >this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.
>
> This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
> COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it is
> immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.

Does their God say to charge them for feeding them?

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<63edncikvrRPYUn4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16138&group=alt.food.fast-food#16138

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:26:57 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:26 UTC

"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> In article <25Wdna1MyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > Chick-Fil-A is known for closing on Sundays and giving their employees
>> > the day off.
>> >
>> > This upsets a lot of people, including Jenny Sauk.
>> >
>> > But there are plenty of places to buy chicken on Sunday in Green Bay.
>> >
>> > First, there are 69 grocery stores in Green Bay where he can buy
>> > chicken and make it himself. It's pretty easy. Some of them also sell
>> > cooked chicken, and are open on Sunday.
>> >
>> > Next, he can buy already cooked chicken at
>> >
>> > Slim Chickens
>> > Hardee's
>> > Popeyes
>> > McDonald's
>> > Wendy's
>> > Mad Chicken
>> > KFC
>> > Krispy Krunchy Chicken
>> > A&W
>> > Golden Basket
>> > Taqueria Chicken Grill
>>
>> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food
>> chicken.
>> this discussion has never been about me personally.
>>

>> > Nobody is inconvenienced by Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sundays.
>>
>> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.
>>
>> >this being America, they have the right to close on Sundays.
>>
>> This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
>> COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it
>> is
>> immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.
>
> Does their God say to charge them for feeding them?

Yes and no, depending on the situation. JFGI.

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<e02ati11m8spo221s7jn7on3e2ml8c66cg@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16147&group=alt.food.fast-food#16147

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:14:31 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:14 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:26:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <25Wdna1MyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food
>>> chicken.
>>> this discussion has never been about me personally.

>>> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.

>>> This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
>>> COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it
>>> is
>>> immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.
>>
>> Does their God say to charge them for feeding them?
>
>Yes and no, depending on the situation. JFGI.

Jenny will now say where God said this, with quotes:

[crickets]

Re: Where oh where will Jenny buy chicken on Sundays if Chick-Fil-A is closed?

<73hbtih13s35f39kg1hvlcm25to8ppebes@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16164&group=alt.food.fast-food#16164

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:38:12 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:38 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:26:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <25Wdna1MyOXVWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> The answer is nowhere. I don't normally eat a lot of fast-food
>>> chicken.
>>> this discussion has never been about me personally.

>>> Except of course, the chick-fil-a customers obviously.

>>> This discussion isn't about america, it's about chik-fil-a. Thier god
>>> COMMANDS them to feed the hungry, and since people eat 7 day's a week, it
>>> is
>>> immoral to shut down food supply on sunday.
>>
>> Does their God say to charge them for feeding them?
>
>Yes and no, depending on the situation. JFGI.

Cite chapter and verse. Unless you're lying, of course. If you're
lying, you won't offer anything, but, maybe, avoidance.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]