You have an ability to sense and know higher truth.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

SubjectAuthor
* KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:Ubiquitous
`* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills
 `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:Jerry Sauk
  +* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KlausSchadenfreude
  |`- Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills
  `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills
   `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:Jerry Sauk
    `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills
     `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:Jerry Sauk
      +- Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:Jerry Sauk
      +- Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills
      `* Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KlausSchadenfreude
       `- Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:KWills

1
KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<urnkon$3uvs6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16290&group=alt.food.fast-food#16290

From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 4:50:21 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 09:50 UTC

KFC has released their new Chizza, a combination of Pizza and Chicken!
Featuring a Crispy White-meat Chicken Filet topped with Marinara Sauce,
Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni, I'll see how good this is in today's review!

https://youtu.be/rUrd8XQDRXA?si=BTYYEhXX6B273ssX

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<i776ui1nk92iq1vrabps8gg389uko3e9je@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16328&group=alt.food.fast-food#16328

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:35:24 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:35 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 4:50:21 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>KFC has released their new Chizza, a combination of Pizza and Chicken!
>Featuring a Crispy White-meat Chicken Filet topped with Marinara Sauce,
>Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni, I'll see how good this is in today's review!
>
>https://youtu.be/rUrd8XQDRXA?si=BTYYEhXX6B273ssX

John's reviews are often good. I've had people tell me they
usually agree with his reviews.
Based on what I know, it does come across as a chicken parmesan.
I have yet to visit to find out if grilled chicken can be used.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<CMacnS538-tLaXn4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16368&group=alt.food.fast-food#16368

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 21:39 UTC

"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 4:50:21 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
>>KFC has released their new Chizza, a combination of Pizza and Chicken!
>>Featuring a Crispy White-meat Chicken Filet topped with Marinara Sauce,
>>Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni, I'll see how good this is in today's
>>review!
>>
>>https://youtu.be/rUrd8XQDRXA?si=BTYYEhXX6B273ssX
>
> Jenny is incapable of telling the truth.

Oh, your back. you were only gone 5 day's, I wouldn't really call that a
"week" which is 7 days, but who am I to judge how you define a week. So how
was jail?

So I've decided that I will aprove your request to move your posting qouta's
from Mon-fri to Saturday, due to specific circumstance's. Therefore as of
now you are approved to have posted up to 75 message's, on Saturday, March
2. Your welcome. I didn't exzactly like doing this, but it was worth the 5
day break from you.

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<bc3auih84m4rmf7nu97auchdt60v8k388i@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16387&group=alt.food.fast-food#16387

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 15:55:35 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 23:55 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So I've decided that I will aprove your request to move your posting qouta's
>from Mon-fri to Saturday, due to specific circumstance's.

Again, Jenny lies.

Kwills made no such request
Kwills wouldn't need to make such a request
There is nobody to make the request with
There is nobody who could approve such a request

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<jf9buipiofcfn15542gupivt2gjttelbcd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16402&group=alt.food.fast-food#16402

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 02:46:41 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:46 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text at no additional cost.

>Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:35:24 -0800

The date of my post will be important.

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 4:50:21 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>KFC has released their new Chizza, a combination of Pizza and Chicken!
>>>Featuring a Crispy White-meat Chicken Filet topped with Marinara Sauce,
>>>Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni, I'll see how good this is in today's
>>>review!
>>>
>>>https://youtu.be/rUrd8XQDRXA?si=BTYYEhXX6B273ssX
>>
>> John's reviews are often good. I've had people tell me they
>>usually agree with his reviews.
>> Based on what I know, it doesn't come across as a chicken parmesan.
>>I have yet to visit to find out if grilled chicken can be used.

So, Jenny, why did you remove the text above and replace it with,
"Jenny is incapable of telling the truth."? While you do prove you
NEED to lie, this one really confuses me. You could have exposed your
NEED to lie below without having to LIE about what I posted.
Will you offer an explanation, or would that require you to be
honest, making it impossible for you? Time will tell.

>Oh, your back.

What about my back?

>you were only gone 5 day's,

What do you propose day owns? When did day take ownership of
whatever it is? And is day willing to relinquish ownership of it for
fair compensation?

>I wouldn't really call that a
>"week" which is 7 days,

I accepted you have a profound learning disability, but you must
know Sunday to Saturday is seven days. I'll make it real easy for you:

1 Sunday
2 Monday
3 Tuesday
4 Wednesday
5 Thursday
6 Friday
7 Saturday

As you know, I posted on Saturday, February 23, 2024. Then
nothing until Saturday March 2, 2024 (as you prove with the post you
replied to -- the reason I pointed it out above).
So we have the following:
No posts from me on Feb 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 (as you already
know, this is a leap year), or March 1. Go ahead and count each one to
confirm it's seven days.
Again you present the undeniable PROOF that you really do NEED to
lie. Or are you letting anyone and everyone reading know you're so
stupid, you can't count to seven? I'll accept either as the reason for
your claim. But you will either try to divert, or run away, from the
truth.

>but who am I to judge how you define a week. So how
>was jail?

Not having been to jail, I can't know. But based on what others
have reported, it's not fun.
What crime(s) can one be convicted of to get seven, or five, days
in jail upon conviction? I'm most curious. But I expect you to either
divert from your dishonesty, or run away from it.

>So I've decided that I will aprove your request

What request? What request is your NEED to LIE causing you to
claim I made? Post the MID for this request. Unless you would rather
admit you've presented more PROOF that you really do NEED to lie.

>to move your posting qouta's

What does quota own? Where did quota buy whatever it is? And did
quota get a fair deal on the purchase?

>from Mon-fri to Saturday, due to specific circumstance's.

What does circumstance own?
You have no authority to move anything. Especially since there is
no posting quota.
But, for fun, how many posts am I required to send each day to
reach this phantom quota?

>Therefore as of
>now you are approved to have posted up to 75 message's,

Message's WHAT? What do you suggest message owns?
Is my quota really 75 posts?

>on Saturday, March
>2.

Well, I failed to reach 75 posts on the 2nd. I was 44 posts short
of the requirement you "demanded." It's just lucky for me you lack the
authority to demand I post 75 times. I could be in a world of
discomfort if I actually had to reach 75 posts in a single day.

>Your welcome.

My welcome? Do I own a welcome? When did I take ownership of this
welcome? How much did I pay for it? What is the current market rate
for a welcome? Can I sell it? Will such a sale alter my capital gains
tax liability for 2024?

>I didn't exzactly

What is "exzactly"?

Are you regretting mocking my typo yet? I can continue to mock
you for your inability to spell at a third grade level for as long as
you wish me to do so.

>like doing this, but it was worth the 5
>day break from you.

Um, seven days is not five days to those who can be honest with
intent. Since you have again PROVED you NEED to lie, or have PROVED
your profound learning disability is such that you cannot count to
seven, I expect you to either pile on more lies, or run away from the
truth you HATE so much. Time will tell which you will chose.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<mk9bui1do3j4pe05mb2tn83od6ta3i3jo8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16403&group=alt.food.fast-food#16403

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 02:47:04 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:47 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 15:55:35 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So I've decided that I will aprove your request to move your posting qouta's
>>from Mon-fri to Saturday, due to specific circumstance's.
>
>Again, Jenny lies.
>
>Kwills made no such request

I didn't even hint at one. But, fortunately, Jenny will be
posting the MID where I made the request. Unless he's going to admit
he lied.

>Kwills wouldn't need to make such a request

It would be a waste of time.

>There is nobody to make the request with

Since there is no leader.

>There is nobody who could approve such a request

Since there is no leader.

>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>
>Q. Is there a leader of the group?
>A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
>person in charge, and there never has been.

It's actually sad that Jenny really does NEED to lie.

--
There are three kinds of mathematicians:
1) Those who can count

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<3_adnYp-6PgavHv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16413&group=alt.food.fast-food#16413

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 13:28:23 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 19:28 UTC

> On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>I wouldn't really call that a
>>"week" which is 7 days,

> As you know, I posted on Saturday, February 23, 2024.

First of all you fucking retard, February 23 was a FRIDAY not a a saturday
you moron.

>Then nothing until Saturday March 2, 2024

Incorrect. There are 5 message's from you on Saturday the 24, and then 8
message's from you the next day, Sunday the 25th.

There are no messages from you on the 26,27,28,29, 1. (Mon-Fri, 5 days)
You again started posting on Saturday, the 2 as you stated.

> No posts from me on Feb 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
as you already
> know, this is a leap year), or March 1.

Wrong. As I just said, you posted on the 24th and 25th. Why are you lying
about this? What do you have to gain?

> Go ahead and count each one to
> confirm it's seven days.

IT'S ONLY FIVE DAYS!!!! YOU POSTED ON THE 24TH AND 25TH!!!! Were you
drunk on these day's perhaps and don't rembmerber?

> Again you present the undeniable PROOF that you
> really do NEED to lie.

Your the one doing the lying here kwills, anybody can scroll down and see
the posts

> Not having been to jail, I can't know. But based on what others
> have reported, it's not fun.

Huh. So I guess under Bidon's leadership, garage burglers and kiddie
diddlers don't go to jail?

> What crime(s) can one be convicted of to get seven, or five, days
> in jail upon conviction? I'm most curious.

>>So I've decided that I will aprove your request
>
> What request? What request is your NEED to LIE causing you to
> claim I made?

I didn't lie about a request. I said I WILL APPROVE your request, not
"Have aproved" it. Why must you accume me of lie's I never even told?

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<i9ndui5go6pua3v4ods80qc9lqvpqnca23@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16426&group=alt.food.fast-food#16426

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 00:52:06 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:52 UTC

On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 13:28:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits, AGAIN, restored to the original text.

If you're going to snip, be honest enough to point it out. And don't
snip to alter the context of the post you've replied to. Yes, these
actions will require you to be honest. And you cannot be honest,
unless you make a mistake. Or, as you prove below, can use it to
further lie.

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:39:48 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>Post edits restored to the original text at no additional cost.
>>

>>>Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:35:24 -0800
>>

>>The date of my post will be important.
>>

>>>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message

>> So, Jenny, why did you remove the text above and replace it with,
>>"Jenny is incapable of telling the truth."? While you do prove you
>>NEED to lie, this one really confuses me. You could have exposed your
>>NEED to lie below without having to LIE about what I posted.
>> Will you offer an explanation, or would that require you to be
>>honest, making it impossible for you? Time will tell.

Note that Jenny has, by default, admitted it would require a level of
honesty that is impossible for him. I'm sure he's upset with his
honesty. Expect him to either try to divert from the TRUTH he HATES.
Unless he runs away from the TRUTH.

>>>Oh, your back.
>>
>> What about my back?

Jenny?

>>>you were only gone 5 day's,
>>
>> What do you propose day owns? When did day take ownership of
>>whatever it is? And is day willing to relinquish ownership of it for
>>fair compensation?

Jenny?

>>>I wouldn't really call that a
>>>"week" which is 7 days,
>>
>> I accepted you have a profound learning disability, but you must
>>know Sunday to Saturday is seven days. I'll make it real easy for you:
>>
>>1 Sunday
>>2 Monday
>>3 Tuesday
>>4 Wednesday
>>5 Thursday
>>6 Friday
>>7 Saturday

Jenny?

>> As you know, I posted on Saturday, February 23, 2024. Then
>>nothing until Saturday March 2, 2024 (as you prove with the post you
>>replied to -- the reason I pointed it out above).
>> So we have the following:
>> No posts from me on Feb 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 (as you already
>>know, this is a leap year), or March 1. Go ahead and count each one to
>>confirm it's seven days.
>> Again you present the undeniable PROOF that you really do NEED to
>>lie. Or are you letting anyone and everyone reading know you're so
>>stupid, you can't count to seven? I'll accept either as the reason for
>>your claim. But you will either try to divert, or run away, from the
>>truth.
>
>First of all you fucking retard, February 23 was a FRIDAY not a a saturday
>you moron.

As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
purpose of furthering your NEED to lie, as YOU prove below.
If you wish to claim a different motivation, present your best
evidence. Since there will be no different motivation, you will either
divert from the truth, or run away from it.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

>>Then nothing until Saturday March 2, 2024
>
> Incorrect. There are 5 message's from you on Saturday the 24, and then 8
>message's from you the next day, Sunday the 25th.

So it was seven days. Again:

1 Sunday
2 Monday
3 Tuesday
4 Wednesday
5 Thursday
6 Friday
7 Saturday.

There are no posts I can find for the 25th. But you will post the
MIDs for these posts. Unless you're lying and wish to admit you lied.

>There are no messages from you on the 26,27,28,29, 1. (Mon-Fri, 5 days)
>You again started posting on Saturday, the 2 as you stated.
>
>> No posts from me on Feb 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
>as you already
>> know, this is a leap year), or March 1.
>
>Wrong.

It IS a leap year. Again you PROVE you NEED to lie. And you do so
KNOWING anyone with a calendar can prove you've lied.
What do you gain from this lie? I really do want to know. But I
know you cannot be honest admit the truth.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

>As I just said, you posted on the 24th and 25th. Why are you lying
>about this? What do you have to gain?

Your LYING about my posting isn't helping you.

>> Go ahead and count each one to
>> confirm it's seven days.
>
> IT'S ONLY FIVE DAYS!!!! YOU POSTED ON THE 24TH AND 25TH!!!! Were you
>drunk on these day's perhaps and don't rembmerber?

I was in South America and not bothering to post.
BTW, the McDonalds in Bogota, Colombia has some different options
than in the U.S. Further PROVING you LIED about all McDonald's being
the same all over the world. Yes, this was PROVED a lie years ago,
but, meh.
We spent most of Wednesday in Bogota.
We didn't make it to Caracas, Venezuela this year. The State
Dept. strongly advices against visiting. It's still seriously
unstable. Sort of like you. But with Venezuela, it's not due to mental
illness compounded with a profound learning disability.

>> Again you present the undeniable PROOF that you
>> really do NEED to lie.
>
>Your the one doing the lying here kwills, anybody can scroll down and see
>the posts

Scrolling down will only show your lying and my replying in this
post. Get the professional mental health care you NEED for your lying.
I'm being very serious.

>> Not having been to jail, I can't know. But based on what others
>> have reported, it's not fun.
>
> Huh. So I guess under Bidon's

Who is Bidon?

>leadership, garage burglers and kiddie
>diddlers don't go to jail?

As far as I know they do. What does this deception have to do
with your dishonest presentation that I was in jail for, according to
you, five days?

>> What crime(s) can one be convicted of to get seven, or five, days
>> in jail upon conviction? I'm most curious.

Jenny?

>>>So I've decided that I will aprove your request
>>
>> What request? What request is your NEED to LIE causing you to
>> claim I made?
>
> I didn't lie about a request.

I made no request to be approved or denied. You LIED.

>I said I WILL APPROVE your request, not
>"Have aproved" it.

Where, outside of your NEED to lie did anyone, anyone at all,
claim you did?
Why are you LYING and claiming to approve a request I never made?

>Why must you accume

What is "accume"?

>me of lie's

Lie's WHAT? What do you claim lie owns?

>I never even told?

What request is your NEED to LIE causing you to claim I made? In
order to approve a request, one must be made. But at no time did I
make any request.
You really need to get professional mental health care. I'm being
very serious.

>>>to move your posting qouta's
>>
>> What does quota own? Where did quota buy whatever it is? And did
>>quota get a fair deal on the purchase?

Jenny?

>>>from Mon-fri to Saturday, due to specific circumstance's.
>>
>> What does circumstance own?
>> You have no authority to move anything. Especially since there is
>>no posting quota.
>> But, for fun, how many posts am I required to send each day to
>>reach this phantom quota?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<I1ednaGoxb9C73r4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16448&group=alt.food.fast-food#16448

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:19:47 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:19 UTC

> As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
> I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
> purpose of furthering your NEED to lie.

So that's a new one. You fucked up the dates, ADMITTED you fucked up, I
posted the correction, and, as a result of posting that correction I am
guilty of lying. Kwlls it is time for you to make an appointment with a
psychologist.

>>>Then nothing until Saturday March 2, 2024
>>
>> Incorrect. There are 5 message's from you on Saturday the 24, and then
>> 8
>>message's from you the next day, Sunday the 25th.
>>

> So it was seven days. Again:
>
> 1 Sunday
> 2 Monday
> 3 Tuesday
> 4 Wednesday
> 5 Thursday
> 6 Friday
> 7 Saturday.
>
> There are no posts I can find for the 25th. But you will post the
> MIDs for these posts.

Here ya go.

That's just one, like I said there are 4 others.

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<CPOdnYsIrPMW63r4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16451&group=alt.food.fast-food#16451

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:47:04 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:47 UTC

"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>

>> As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
>> I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
>> purpose of furthering your NEED to lie.
>

> So that's a new one. You fucked up the dates, ADMITTED you fucked up, I
> posted the correction, and, as a result of posting that correction I am
> guilty of lying. Kwlls it is time for you to make an appointment with a
> psychologist.

>>> Incorrect. There are 5 message's from you on Saturday the 24, and then
>>> 8
>>>message's from you the next day, Sunday the 25th.
>>>

>> So it was seven days. Again:
>>
>> 1 Sunday
>> 2 Monday
>> 3 Tuesday
>> 4 Wednesday
>> 5 Thursday
>> 6 Friday
>> 7 Saturday.
>>
>> There are no posts I can find for the 25th. But you will post the
>> MIDs for these posts.
>
> Here ya go.

> That's just one, like I said there are 4 others.

Correction, there are 5 on SATURDAY, I believe there are a total of 8 from
you on Sunday the 25th.

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<opaguitg6jeinl0t49plthsc9pnip2hp4j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16452&group=alt.food.fast-food#16452

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 00:38:30 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 08:38 UTC

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:19:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Do I NEED to point out I've restored the TRUTH Jenny HATES so much?

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>>On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 13:28:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>Post edits, AGAIN, restored to the original text.
>>

>>If you're going to snip, be honest enough to point it out. And don't
>>snip to alter the context of the post you've replied to. Yes, these
>>actions will require you to be honest. And you cannot be honest,
>>unless you make a mistake. Or, as you prove below, can use it to
>>further lie.

Note that Jenny has, again, PROVED he can only be honest if he makes a
mistake.

>>>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message

>>Note that Jenny has, by default, admitted it would require a level of
>>honesty that is impossible for him. I'm sure he's upset with his
>>honesty. Expect him to either try to divert from the TRUTH he HATES.
>>Unless he runs away from the TRUTH.

>>Jenny?

Jenny?

>>Jenny?

Jenny?

>>Jenny?

Jenny?

>>>First of all you fucking retard, February 23 was a FRIDAY not a a saturday
>>>you moron.
>>
>> As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
>> I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
>>purpose of furthering your NEED to lie, as YOU prove below.
>> If you wish to claim a different motivation, present your best
>>evidence. Since there will be no different motivation, you will either
>>divert from the truth, or run away from it.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

And I'm not even psychic. You ran away from the truth.

>>> Incorrect. There are 5 message's from you on Saturday the 24, and then 8
>>>message's from you the next day, Sunday the 25th.
>>
>> So it was seven days. Again:
>>
>>1 Sunday
>>2 Monday
>>3 Tuesday
>>4 Wednesday
>>5 Thursday
>>6 Friday
>>7 Saturday.
>>
>> There are no posts I can find for the 25th. But you will post the
>>MIDs for these posts. Unless you're lying and wish to admit you lied.

Jenny?

>>>There are no messages from you on the 26,27,28,29, 1. (Mon-Fri, 5 days)
>>>You again started posting on Saturday, the 2 as you stated.

>>>as you already
>>>
>>>Wrong.
>>
>> It IS a leap year. Again you PROVE you NEED to lie. And you do so
>>KNOWING anyone with a calendar can prove you've lied.
>> What do you gain from this lie? I really do want to know. But I
>>know you cannot be honest admit the truth.

Anyone surprised that Jenny has run away from the truth he HATES?

>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>>
>>>As I just said, you posted on the 24th and 25th. Why are you lying
>>>about this? What do you have to gain?
>>
>> Your LYING about my posting isn't helping you.

Jenny?

>>> IT'S ONLY FIVE DAYS!!!! YOU POSTED ON THE 24TH AND 25TH!!!! Were you
>>>drunk on these day's perhaps and don't rembmerber?
>>
>> I was in South America and not bothering to post.
>> BTW, the McDonalds in Bogota, Colombia has some different options
>>than in the U.S. Further PROVING you LIED about all McDonald's being
>>the same all over the world. Yes, this was PROVED a lie years ago,
>>but, meh.
>> We spent most of Wednesday in Bogota.
>> We didn't make it to Caracas, Venezuela this year. The State
>>Dept. strongly advices against visiting. It's still seriously
>>unstable. Sort of like you. But with Venezuela, it's not due to mental
>>illness compounded with a profound learning disability.

>>>Your the one doing the lying here kwills, anybody can scroll down and see
>>>the posts
>>
>> Scrolling down will only show your lying and my replying in this
>>post. Get the professional mental health care you NEED for your lying.
>>I'm being very serious.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<qbmguipj396133lasg8pufbmjq3m27husb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16467&group=alt.food.fast-food#16467

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 03:55:03 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 11:55 UTC

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:19:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>

>> As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
>> I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
>> purpose of furthering your NEED to lie.
>

>So that's a new one. You fucked up the dates, ADMITTED you fucked up, I
>posted the correction,

Maybe YOU should try that, Jenny?

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: KFC'S *NEW* CHIZZA REVIEW!:

<3duiuitdsbvbnh3e9rehf1252lf7bqindp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16474&group=alt.food.fast-food#16474

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <urnkon$3uvs6$1@dont-email.me> <i776ui1nk92iq1vrabps8gg389uko3e9je@4ax.com> <CMacnS538-tLaXn4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com> <jf9buipiofcfn15542gupivt2gjttelbcd@4ax.com> <3_adnYp-6PgavHv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com> <i9ndui5go6pua3v4ods80qc9lqvpqnca23@4ax.com> <I1ednaGoxb9C73r4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com> <qbmguipj396133lasg8pufbmjq3m27husb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 00:24:31 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 08:24 UTC

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 03:55:03 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:19:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>>

>>> As predicted, you attempt to divert from the TRUTH.
>>> I did get the date wrong. But you point it out for the sole
>>> purpose of furthering your NEED to lie.
>>

>>So that's a new one. You fucked up the dates, ADMITTED you fucked up, I
>>posted the correction,
>
>Maybe YOU should try that, Jenny?
>
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Jenny can't comprehend the concept of acknowledging a mistake.
Actually admitting it isn't possible for him.

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.