My idea of roughing it turning the air conditioner too low.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: McDonalds experience

SubjectAuthor
* McDonalds experienceFrank
`* McDonalds experienceJerry Sauk
 +- McDonalds experienceKWills
 `* McDonalds experienceKlausSchadenfreude
  +* McDonalds experienceFrank
  |+* McDonalds experienceKlausSchadenfreude
  ||`- McDonalds experienceKWills
  |`- McDonalds experienceKWills
  +- McDonalds experienceKWills
  `* Re: McDonalds experienceJerry Sauk
   +- Re: McDonalds experienceKlausSchadenfreude
   +* Re: McDonalds experienceFrank
   |`- Re: McDonalds experienceKWills
   `- Re: McDonalds experienceKWills

1
McDonalds experience

<H9HWM.18641$f719.4265@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14346&group=alt.food.fast-food#14346

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: McDonalds experience
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 01:22:47 GMT
 by: Frank - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 01:22 UTC

Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a couple
of times.

Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to pick
what you'd like to eat, rather that being pressured at the front of the
line. Further, you get images of the food you're going to order, which is
a nice touch. No complaints about the kiosks.

However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing. Both times we visited,
they got the order wrong. But being very sensitive that such things
are first-world problems, we let it slide, and didn't complain.

And BTW, there was a sign outside that they're hiring -- $16.90/hr.

--
-Frank 🌭 (🍔️)

Re: McDonalds experience

<Ls6dnUwA0uAB1Lb4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14347&group=alt.food.fast-food#14347

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: McDonalds experience
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 02:04 UTC

"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
> Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a couple
> of times.
>
> Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to pick

You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.

> Further, you get images of the food you're going to order,

Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S ALSO.

>No complaints about the kiosks.

They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.

> However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
> bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing.

Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw the
picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.

> Both times we visited,
> they got the order wrong.

That proves it was your wife. It's the only constant. And it also proves
that the kiosks are too diffucult to use for 90% of the population.

>we let it slide, and didn't complain.

Awww, well good for you.

>there was a sign outside that they're
>hiring -- $16.90/hr.

Hmm.. that's the only interesting thing about your post. Then why are these
moron's still griping they want FIGHT FOR $15 when they already get 16.90?
What state was this located in?

Re: McDonalds experience

<sohnii5hshphueqga8qoe4javrajojopf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14355&group=alt.food.fast-food#14355

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:05:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:05 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>> Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a couple
>> of times.
>>
>> Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to pick
>
> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.

Yeah. Frank should know upon what he wishes to spend his $25/per
meal just for him before he gets there.

>> Further, you get images of the food you're going to order,
>
>Are you serious?

Of course he is. There are images of the food. Is your NEED to
lie making you suggest they are not there for viewing?

>First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.

Where? While there has been *some* discussion here, no one with
the ability to be honest would claim there has been "much" discussion.

>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S ALSO.

And where, exactly, does Frank say there is not?

>>No complaints about the kiosks.
>
>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.

Since when? They're faster than ordering at the counter. They're
clean. Super easy to navigate, and there is no more up selling than if
ordered at the counter.
Once again you present PROOF that you really do NEED to lie.

>> However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
>> bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing.
>
> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly.

I eagerly await the proof you will present for your claim. If
your claim is yet more PROOF that you NEED to lie, you will offer
avoidance, if you offer anything at all.

>Probably saw the
>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.

Or, as McDonald's is known to do, the people in back made a
mistake. You've whined and cried about this several times (MIDs
available upon request) so short of you feeding your NEED to lie, you
must admit your claim above is a lie.
BTW, there is no ADD TO CART option on the kiosk. But you know
this. You're simply lying.

>> Both times we visited,
>> they got the order wrong.
>
>That proves it was your wife. It's the only constant. And it also proves
>that the kiosks are too diffucult to use for 90% of the population.

It proves no such thing to anyone who can be honest. You can
claim it supports the idea, but it's your NEED to lie that offers it
as proof of anything (other than your NEED to lie).
The kiosks are real easy to use.

>>we let it slide, and didn't complain.
>
>Awww, well good for you.
>
>>there was a sign outside that they're
>>hiring -- $16.90/hr.
>
>Hmm.. that's the only interesting thing about your post. Then why are these
>moron's still griping they want FIGHT FOR $15 when they already get 16.90?

Where, outside of your NEED to lie, are they griping about
$15/hour? I'm not asking for past examples. I want contemporary cites.
Since you're lying, you will not offer anything in the way of a cite,
let alone cites.

>What state was this located in?

In California they're starting at $20/hour. Plus a $500 sign on
bonus. I don't know what is required to get the bonus. Since I'm not
looking for a second job, I've not been motivated to find out.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: McDonalds experience

<6ujnii59aa6drvlq1b4rmtcdgcnvquo5v1@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14363&group=alt.food.fast-food#14363

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:48 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>> Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a couple
>> of times.
>>
>> Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to pick
>
> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.

It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
pounder.

Kiosks can build sales through average check because customers can
take their time making an order without worrying about someone behind
them. It’s also easier to select an item on a screen.
https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-their-customers-embrace-kiosk

Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about

>> Further, you get images of the food you're going to order,
>
>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S ALSO.

This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
than the name. It's a great idea.

>>No complaints about the kiosks.
>
>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.

The kiosks are clean and sanitary. You are lying again.

>> However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
>> bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing.
>
> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw the
>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.

Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
ordered.

>> Both times we visited,
>> they got the order wrong.
>
>That proves it was your wife.

It proves nothing.

> It's the only constant. And it also proves
>that the kiosks are too diffucult to use for 90% of the population.

Just because you aren't intelligent enough to use the kiosk doesn't
mean other people can't.

>>we let it slide, and didn't complain.
>
>Awww, well good for you.
>
>>there was a sign outside that they're
>>hiring -- $16.90/hr.
>
>Hmm.. that's the only interesting thing about your post. Then why are these
>moron's still griping they want FIGHT FOR $15 when they already get 16.90?
>What state was this located in?

Forget it, Jenny. They'd never pay you that much.

Re: McDonalds experience

<PAXWM.11432$6Z79.1617@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14365&group=alt.food.fast-food#14365

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:03:59 GMT
 by: Frank - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:03 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> He has his receipt which clearly shows what he ordered.

Naturally, we checked the receipts.

To not bag on the crew there too much: they *were* very,
very busy, serving quite a few breakfasts during a
film festival weekend.

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: McDonalds experience

<jrooiitlmra6ungvhdq02tsc8fb3c6tcsl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14366&group=alt.food.fast-food#14366

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:12:49 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:12 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:03:59 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> He has his receipt which clearly shows what he ordered.
>
>Naturally, we checked the receipts.
>
>To not bag on the crew there too much: they *were* very,
>very busy, serving quite a few breakfasts during a
>film festival weekend.

Jenny just had to throw in a gratuitous lie to keep up the pace.

The blood vessels to his brain are getting more and more obstructed
and preventing him from using kiosks even fourth graders can figure
out.

Re: McDonalds experience

<rvspii1kfasra23skv1kmkbr6jfeb096jq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14373&group=alt.food.fast-food#14373

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:28:16 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 08:28 UTC

<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>>> Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a couple
>>> of times.
>>>
>>> Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to pick
>>
>> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.
>
>It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
>mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
>want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
>pounder.

Jenny may get the exact same $25 worth of food (unless he lied)
each time.

>Kiosks can build sales through average check because customers can
>take their time making an order without worrying about someone behind
>them. It’s also easier to select an item on a screen.
>https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-their-customers-embrace-kiosk
>
>Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about

From what I've been told and read, the use of the kiosk is
actually faster. Of course, one has to have a slightly below average
or higher IQ. One with as profound a disability as Jenny will probably
have a lot of trouble.

>>> Further, you get images of the food you're going to order,
>>
>>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
>>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S ALSO.
>
>This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
>than the name. It's a great idea.

A week argument of Jenny's part.

>>>No complaints about the kiosks.
>>
>>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.
>
>The kiosks are clean and sanitary. You are lying again.

Still. He is lying still.

>>> However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
>>> bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing.
>>
>> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw the
>>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.
>
>Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
>ordered.

Jenny simply cannot be honest intentionally.

>>> Both times we visited,
>>> they got the order wrong.
>>
>>That proves it was your wife.
>
>It proves nothing.

Aside from proving, again, that Jenny really does NEED to lie.

>> It's the only constant. And it also proves
>>that the kiosks are too diffucult to use for 90% of the population.
>
>Just because you aren't intelligent enough to use the kiosk doesn't
>mean other people can't.

While it's not typically a topic of conversation, the times when
I've been part of such a discussion, it's been claimed to be real easy
to use.

>>>we let it slide, and didn't complain.
>>
>>Awww, well good for you.
>>
>>>there was a sign outside that they're
>>>hiring -- $16.90/hr.
>>
>>Hmm.. that's the only interesting thing about your post. Then why are these
>>moron's still griping they want FIGHT FOR $15 when they already get 16.90?
>>What state was this located in?
>
>Forget it, Jenny. They'd never pay you that much.

They'd have to be real desperate to accept Jenny as an employee.
I can't imagine any McDonald's needing someone to sit around, doing
nothing but lying to anyone and everyone.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: McDonalds experience

<11tpii1s5qf807k0sqaei2m1b3jirvqtf3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14374&group=alt.food.fast-food#14374

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:28:28 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 08:28 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:03:59 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> He has his receipt which clearly shows what he ordered.
>
>Naturally, we checked the receipts.
>
>To not bag on the crew there too much: they *were* very,
>very busy, serving quite a few breakfasts during a
>film festival weekend.

McDonald's seems to have a problem with accuracy, regardless of
anything else. I'm sure the film festival didn't help any, but there's
a real chance the screw-ups would have happened anyway.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: McDonalds experience

<d1tpiith1142c1qkj6ukk71l0192sbff9v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14375&group=alt.food.fast-food#14375

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:28:52 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 08:28 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:12:49 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:03:59 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>>
>>> He has his receipt which clearly shows what he ordered.
>>
>>Naturally, we checked the receipts.
>>
>>To not bag on the crew there too much: they *were* very,
>>very busy, serving quite a few breakfasts during a
>>film festival weekend.
>
>Jenny just had to throw in a gratuitous lie to keep up the pace.

He simply cannot be honest. Not unless he makes a mistake or
thinks honesty will prove a benefit to his lying.

>The blood vessels to his brain are getting more and more obstructed
>and preventing him from using kiosks even fourth graders can figure
>out.

Jenny is the lone person I've interacted with who claims a
problem.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Re: McDonalds experience

<WgKdnbCAa7z8hHf4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16478&group=alt.food.fast-food#16478

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:46:25 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 19:46 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>>> Recently we went on a trip to a film festival. Ate at McDonald's a
>>> couple
>>> of times.
>>>
>>> Ordering was with kiosks. I do prefer them, because you have time to
>>> pick
>>
>> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.
>
> It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
> mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
> want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
> pounder

Fine, well then do that. But for most people it takes just a split second
to change thier mind, not holding up teh line for 5 minutes.

> https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-their-customers-embrace-kiosk
>
> Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about

That's just corporate propganda. EVERY TIME I personally enter a store,
when I watch other people enter, the ALWAYS look to the counter first to see
if someone is there, and if there is a employees, they ALWAYS, even if they
have to wait in line, go tot the counter rather then use the kiosk.

>>> Further, you get images of the food you're going to order,
>>
>>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
>>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S
>>ALSO.
>
> This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
> than the name. It's a great idea.

<sigh> you can do that at the counter also, klous. Besides seriously, who
still needs to see what a cheesburger looks like before they decide thier
going to order one.

>>>No complaints about the kiosks.
>>
>>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.
>
> The kiosks are clean and sanitary.

Incorrect. If the floors, counters, tables, chair, and bathroom's are all
filthy, what makes you think the kiosks are any cleaner?

>You are lying again.

You are accusing of lying for no reason again.

>>> However, the staff consistently got our McGriddles wrong. Wife ordered
>>> bacon, she got sausage -- that sort of thing.
>>
>> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw
>> the
>>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.
>
> Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
> ordered.

First of all, Frank's wife is a SHE not a he. For the rest of it.. well
just forget it you obviously don't know what your talking about.

> Just because you aren't intelligent enough to use the kiosk doesn't
> mean other people can't.

Wouldn't mean that they can, either, if it was true. It's irrelevant. So
why bring it up?

Re: McDonalds experience

<8u6kuipmb81pq65j60vcphii53pupg3urd@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16479&group=alt.food.fast-food#16479

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:00:46 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:00 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:46:25 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message

>>> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>>>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.
>>
>> It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
>> mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
>> want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
>> pounder
>
>Fine, well then do that. But for most people it takes just a split second
>to change thier mind, not holding up teh line for 5 minutes.

You can stand to wait five minutes while I peruse the menu. It won't
kill you.

You waited multiple months to respond to this message, you can wait
while I choose what I want to eat.

>> https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-their-customers-embrace-kiosk
>>
>> Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about
>
>That's just corporate propganda. EVERY TIME I personally enter a store,
>when I watch other people enter, the ALWAYS look to the counter first to see
>if someone is there, and if there is a employees, they ALWAYS, even if they
>have to wait in line, go tot the counter rather then use the kiosk.

You are most likely lying again.

>>>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>>>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
>>>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S
>>>ALSO.
>>
>> This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
>> than the name. It's a great idea.
>
><sigh> you can do that at the counter also, klous. Besides seriously, who
>still needs to see what a cheesburger looks like before they decide thier
>going to order one.

Who NEEDS to order fast food at all?

>>>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>>>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.
>>
>> The kiosks are clean and sanitary.
>
>Incorrect. If the floors, counters, tables, chair, and bathroom's are all
>filthy, what makes you think the kiosks are any cleaner?

People don't piss on them or sit on them or eat on them.

Clearly, you've never seen one except photographs.

>>You are lying again.
>
>You are accusing of lying for no reason again.

No, I accuse you of lying because that's what you do all the time.

>>> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw
>>> the
>>>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>>>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.
>>
>> Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
>> ordered.
>
>First of all, Frank's wife is a SHE not a he.

Prove it.

> For the rest of it.. well
>just forget it you obviously don't know what your talking about.

And Jenny runs away from his lie, as I predicted.

>> Just because you aren't intelligent enough to use the kiosk doesn't
>> mean other people can't.
>
> Wouldn't mean that they can, either, if it was true. It's irrelevant. So
>why bring it up?

Because of your stupid, idiotic comment and lies.

Re: McDonalds experience

<5PvGN.405900$Ama9.363918@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16484&group=alt.food.fast-food#16484

From: frank@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 03:42:57 GMT
 by: Frank - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 03:42 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:46:25 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
6ujnii59aa6drvlq1b4rmtcdgcnvquo5v1@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com...
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message

>>> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the
>>> line.
>>>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.
>>
>> It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
>> mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
>> want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
>> pounder
>
> Fine, well then do that. But for most people it takes just a split
> second to change thier mind, not holding up teh line for 5 minutes.
>

>> https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-
their-customers-embrace-kiosk

>> Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about
>
> That's just corporate propganda. EVERY TIME I personally enter a store,
> when I watch other people enter, the ALWAYS look to the counter first to
> see if someone is there, and if there is a employees, they ALWAYS, even
> if they have to wait in line, go tot the counter rather then use the
> kiosk.

>>>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>>>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are
>>>served.
>>>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S
>>>ALSO.
>>
>> This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
>> than the name. It's a great idea.
>
> <sigh> you can do that at the counter also, klous. Besides seriously,
> who still needs to see what a cheesburger looks like before they decide
> thier going to order one.

>>>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered
>>>in kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.
>>
>> The kiosks are clean and sanitary.
>
> Incorrect. If the floors, counters, tables, chair, and bathroom's are
> all filthy, what makes you think the kiosks are any cleaner?
>
>>You are lying again.
>
> You are accusing of lying for no reason again.

>>> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw
>>> the
>>>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>>>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.
>>
>> Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
>> ordered.
>
> First of all, Frank's wife is a SHE not a he. For the rest of it..
> well just forget it you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Man, you are screwed-up. Don't try to hand-wave your way
out of this months after the fact.

My wife and I both read the receipts, thus I (a "he")
read them, saw that what we had did not match what
we ordered. This is stump-simple, and if you don't
get it by now, then you are stump-stupid.

And no more hand-waving from you, or I'll have to
call in The Ref(tm).

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: McDonalds experience

<5hklui52jg2ohacmlgjpqr91ev1c1jcia6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16485&group=alt.food.fast-food#16485

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:54:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:54 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:46:25 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:48:14 -0700

Why do you wait MONTHS to further PROVE you NEED to lie?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:04:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message

>>> You should already know what you want to eat before you enter the line.
>>>It's just common curtesy for the other customer's.
>>
>> It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
>> mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
>> want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
>> pounder
>
>Fine, well then do that. But for most people it takes just a split second
>to change thier mind, not holding up teh

What is "teh"?

>line for 5 minutes.

How would you know? You claim to only use the drive through.

>> https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-their-customers-embrace-kiosk
>>
>> Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about
>
>That's just corporate propganda.

I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE, CREDIBLE evidence you will
present for your claim. If it's just you expressing your NEED to lie,
no such evidence will be offered. It will not exist.

>EVERY TIME I personally enter a store,

You claim you only use the drive through. Was that another lie?

>when I watch other people enter, the ALWAYS look to the counter first to see
>if someone is there, and if there is a employees, they ALWAYS, even if they
>have to wait in line, go tot the counter rather then use the kiosk.

There will be those who prefer the kiosk and those who prefer
face to face.
I *prefer* face to face when I order my grilled chicken sans bun.
But if there is a line, and it's longer than I am willing to wait, I
will use the kiosk. And I get my order sooner.

>>>Are you serious? First of all, there is much discussion regarding the
>>>images of teh food, and the appearance of the actual food you are served.
>>>Second, THERE ARE IMAGES OF THE FOOD ABOVE THE TRADITIONAL REGISTER'S
>>>ALSO.
>>
>> This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
>> than the name. It's a great idea.
>
><sigh> you can do that at the counter also, klous.

Who/what is "klous"?

>Besides seriously, who
>still needs to see what a cheesburger looks like before they decide thier
>going to order one.

People who want to know, stupid.

>>>They are difficult to navigate, confusing to use, SLOW to use, covered in
>>>kid's snot, and waste time trying to upsell items.
>>
>> The kiosks are clean and sanitary.
>
>Incorrect. If the floors, counters, tables, chair, and bathroom's

Bathroom's WHAT? What does bathroom own?

>are all
>filthy, what makes you think the kiosks are any cleaner?

Where are these phantom filthy floors, counters, tables, chair,
and bathrooms? I've yet to see a McDonald's like what you describe.

>>You are lying again.
>
>You are accusing of lying for no reason again.

Your lying is why you are accused of lying.

>>> Wrong, your lovely wife didn't use the kiosk properly. Probably saw
>>> the
>>>picture of bacon on the screen and thought it was already ordered as an
>>>upsell but didn't tap ADD TO CART.
>>
>> Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
>> ordered.
>
>First of all, Frank's wife is a SHE not a he. For the rest of it.. well
>just forget it you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Way to feed your NEED to lie.
Do you think husband and wife ordered separately? Of course not.
They got one receipt, which, based on what we're told, Frank has, or
had at the time of his post, in his possession.

>> Just because you aren't intelligent enough to use the kiosk doesn't
>> mean other people can't.
>
> Wouldn't mean that they can, either, if it was true. It's irrelevant. So
>why bring it up?

The kiosk is very easy to use. If only the accuracy of the food
we're given were resolved.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: McDonalds experience

<okklui9oco67kd7ivusq8au9t66jj41sr9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16489&group=alt.food.fast-food#16489

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:57:44 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:57 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 03:42:57 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:46:25 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>6ujnii59aa6drvlq1b4rmtcdgcnvquo5v1@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com...

>>> It's always nice to be able to choose from the menu and change your
>>> mind once you see what is available. Sometimes I go there thinking I
>>> want a Big Mac and at the last minute change my mind and get a quarter
>>> pounder
>>
>> Fine, well then do that. But for most people it takes just a split
>> second to change thier mind, not holding up teh line for 5 minutes.
>>
>>> https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/fast-food-chains-
>their-customers-embrace-kiosk
>>>
>>> Proving-- as usual-- Jenny has no idea what he's babbling about
>>
>> That's just corporate propganda. EVERY TIME I personally enter a store,
>> when I watch other people enter, the ALWAYS look to the counter first to
>> see if someone is there, and if there is a employees, they ALWAYS, even
>> if they have to wait in line, go tot the counter rather then use the
>> kiosk.

>>> This allows you to select your food based on what it looks like rather
>>> than the name. It's a great idea.
>>
>> <sigh> you can do that at the counter also, klous. Besides seriously,
>> who still needs to see what a cheesburger looks like before they decide
>> thier going to order one.

>>> The kiosks are clean and sanitary.
>>
>> Incorrect. If the floors, counters, tables, chair, and bathroom's are
>> all filthy, what makes you think the kiosks are any cleaner?
>>
>>>You are lying again.
>>
>> You are accusing of lying for no reason again.

>>> Jenny lies again. He has his receipt which clearly shows what he
>>> ordered.
>>
>> First of all, Frank's wife is a SHE not a he. For the rest of it..
>> well just forget it you obviously don't know what your talking about.
>
>Man, you are screwed-up. Don't try to hand-wave your way
>out of this months after the fact.

Jenny's recent action of waiting months, to a year or more, to
further prove his NEED to lie is odd.

>My wife and I both read the receipts, thus I (a "he")
>read them, saw that what we had did not match what
>we ordered. This is stump-simple, and if you don't
>get it by now, then you are stump-stupid.

Either is possible at this time. However, I suspect it's another
example of Jenny's deeply rooted NEED to lie.

>And no more hand-waving from you, or I'll have to
>call in The Ref(tm).

EEK!

--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.