From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: A personal note to Kwills
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 19:31 UTC

Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
from last october/november.

Your welcome.

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<087kuipiuc7bjfof1q90mpttfh2rr83t3j@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16480&group=alt.food.fast-food#16480

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: A personal note to Kwills
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:01:47 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:01 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
>large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
>as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
>into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
>from last october/november.
>
>Your welcome.

It doesn't matter if you read them or not. You'll continue to lie and
avoid his questions and statements which PROVE that you lie.

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<qhklui5vgkkemb6cn0knpot8uhse8qud7c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16486&group=alt.food.fast-food#16486

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:54:28 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:54 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought

What is "cought"?

>up, I've began marking
>large chuncks

What is "chuncks"?

>or your message's

My message's WHAT? What do you claim my message owns?

>as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's

Post's WHAT? What do you suggest post owns?

>mostly responded to klous, but
>as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>effort into your post's addressed to me becouse

What is "becouse"?

>I may not put any effort
>into reading them.

As I pointed out before, you are under no obligation to read
anything I post. If you would rather not read my posts, it doesn't
bother me. Most of them are me exposing your lying, which, like lying
itself, you NEED.
Due to your NEED to have your lying exposed, everyone can be
reasonably certain you are reading each and every one of my posts.
Whether you reply is another matter, of course.

>Right now I just deleted a large chuck

Who is this 'Chuck' person of whom you write?
BTW, Chuck is a pronoun and should be capitalized.

>of your posts
>from last october/november.

Everyone else read them back in October/November. That you HATE
truth and honesty so much you are forced to delete it is your issue to
address.
Months are to be capitalized. I'm sure you know this already and
simply found a means of being, let's say, less than honest.

>Your welcome.

You claimed you had only about 300 total posts to get through. It
would take an afternoon to read that many. And you would need to read
real slow for it to take that long.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<6ikluil2pl7ahpbr25go0qj15g89a5rcn9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16487&group=alt.food.fast-food#16487

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:54:49 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:54 UTC

On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:01:47 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
>>large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>>will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
>>as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>>effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
>>into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
>>from last october/november.
>>
>>Your welcome.
>
>It doesn't matter if you read them or not. You'll continue to lie and
>avoid his questions and statements which PROVE that you lie.

The sole difference will be Jenny won't waste time trying to feed
his NEED to lie by adding more lies.

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<1edavreyb2rc1.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16508&group=alt.food.fast-food#16508

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:20:26 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:20 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
> large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
> will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
> as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
> effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
> into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
> from last october/november.
>
> Your welcome.

Good for you Jenny! But lets not forget I'm the on who named
you "Jenny". Are you still doing the Mod-black vampire
thing in your sputtering Batmobile - the car where the fast
food employees have to puch you through the drive-though?

Ahh, the good 'ol days.
You're all I could think of after the Escolar Fish Fest I
just attended in Fiji! They literally give away Hanes and
FotL underwear at the festival after you shit yourselves
from laughing and having good time!

I admire your efforts to put klous and kwills in their
places! They seek your attention on their every post, which
makes YOU their God and Savior.

You will always have my support and I hope you are doing
well!

-sw

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<doox67yie2er.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16509&group=alt.food.fast-food#16509

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:38:57 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:38 UTC

wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
>>large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>>will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
>>as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>>effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
>>into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
>>from last october/november.
>>
>>Your welcome.
>>

> It doesn't matter if you read them or not. You'll continue to lie and
> avoid his questions and statements which PROVE that you lie.

And here Kwills admits he's an mere underling and barking
poodle to the to the still inferior and losing (to Jenny)
"klous".

You don't *think* too much, do you. You've been on "suck-up
autopilot" for over 20 years now. If klous whipped out her
dick you'd suck on that in an instant. And Jenny's too! At
least Jenny has a scrotum, duh! You know 'klous' is an
uptight trans-sexual, right? oops!

You suck at research, too. Do you have many personal
conversations in email, discussing Jenny Strategy? I mean,
seeing as how you're so "tight" with her here?

Hmmmm... I didn't think so. God you're fucking gullible.
The only time you post is right after she posts and she
un-straps the 8-ball gag off of you to respond.

I'm sure you'll have a witty response (in your own mind), so
I'll just <yawn> in advance, you gullible servant fucktard!

-sw

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<17bb6002e6d1b69c$2$856620$2cdd266e@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16510&group=alt.food.fast-food#16510

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: precent@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:20:48 -0400
 by: % - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:20 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
>> large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>> will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
>> as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>> effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
>> into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
>> from last october/november.
>>
>> Your welcome.
>
> Good for you Jenny! But lets not forget I'm the on who named
> you "Jenny". Are you still doing the Mod-black vampire
> thing in your sputtering Batmobile - the car where the fast
> food employees have to puch you through the drive-though?
>
> Ahh, the good 'ol days.
>
> You're all I could think of after the Escolar Fish Fest I
> just attended in Fiji! They literally give away Hanes and
> FotL underwear at the festival after you shit yourselves
> from laughing and having good time!
>
> I admire your efforts to put klous and kwills in their
> places! They seek your attention on their every post, which
> makes YOU their God and Savior.
>
> You will always have my support and I hope you are doing
> well!
>
> -sw

you really pack a punch for a dwarf, stevie

https://postimg.cc/sGZb0vG8 LOL

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<s5crui91ps6859rug806v9ucvjes86qei5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16538&group=alt.food.fast-food#16538

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:08:24 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:08 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:20:26 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

[...]

>You will always have my support and I hope you are doing
>well!

How is that whole "leaving AFF-F" working out for you?

--
I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious,
self-righteous people around me.

Re: A personal note to Kwills

<a6crui1bah5rbb87k1u74gi6qt8nar576e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16539&group=alt.food.fast-food#16539

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:10:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:10 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:38:57 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:01:47 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:31:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Just to let you know, in an effort to help get cought up, I've began marking
>>>large chuncks or your message's as read without reading them. Hopfully this
>>>will be mostly the "Jenny is a liar" post's mostly responded to klous, but
>>>as a personal favor to you kwills I am reccomending you don't put to much
>>>effort into your post's addressed to me becouse I may not put any effort
>>>into reading them. Right now I just deleted a large chuck of your posts
>>>from last october/november.
>>>
>>>Your welcome.
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you read them or not. You'll continue to lie and
>> avoid his questions and statements which PROVE that you lie.
>
>And here Kwills admits he's an mere underling and barking
>poodle to the to the still inferior and losing (to Jenny)
>"klous".

I realize you're very, very stupid, but you can't really be so
stupid you think Klaus and I are the same person. I don't want to
accept that your intellectual level is the same, or lower, than
Jenny's.
And how do you get Klaus admitting that which you claim from his
post? I don't see it. Odds are in only exists within your delusions,
but I'll examine the part you reference with more care.

>You don't *think* too much, do you. You've been on "suck-up
>autopilot" for over 20 years now.

Just how OBSESSED with Klaus are you? I had no idea he has been
posting for over 20 years. But I don't share your unhealthy OBSESSION
with him.

>If klous whipped out her
>dick you'd suck on that in an instant.

Is Klaus that flexible, or are you simply expressing a sexual
fantasy?
If it's the former, how would you know? Are you actively spying
on him?
If it's the later, why is expressing your sexual fantasy
something you see as relevant?
If you see a REALISTIC option I don't, present it.

[Cue avoidance.]

>And Jenny's too! At
>least Jenny has a scrotum, duh! You know 'klous' is an
>uptight trans-sexual, right? oops!

If Klaus is trans, your asking him about it serves only to add to
the mountain of evidence you've supplied that you're not pretending to
be seriously stupid. He would know, better than anyone else, if he is
or not.

>You suck at research, too. Do you have many personal
>conversations in email, discussing Jenny Strategy? I mean,
>seeing as how you're so "tight" with her here?

What research did Klaus fail at? Be specific, including
applicable cites.

>Hmmmm... I didn't think so. God you're fucking gullible.

What do you propose will support your delusion about Klaus?
Please include applicable cites, unless this is just another of your
delusions, or additional PROOF that you're very stupid.

>The only time you post is right after she posts and she
>un-straps the 8-ball gag off of you to respond.

As of the time I write this, I've not noticed Klaus posting right
after Jenny. But, then, Jenny isn't as important to me as you are
presenting he is to you. Because of this, it is possible.
What is an 8-ball gag? Based on your post, I presume it is
something used by homosexual men for sex. But I don't actually know.

>I'm sure you'll have a witty response (in your own mind), so
>I'll just <yawn> in advance, you gullible servant fucktard!

You presume Klaus will be impacted, in any serious way, to your
further PROOF that you really are as stupid as you present. He may
find it amusing, as I do. But that will surely be the extent of it.
But maybe we'll both devote time to giving you the additional
attention you crave.
I can understand why you don't see Klaus' wit. His is fairly
cerebral. With the low IQ you display, all of it will be beyond your
ability to understand.
Hey, do you still see a cartoon dog as your intellectual
superior?

--

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.