From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Subject: Protests over Israeli leader Herzog???s presence at Dutch Holocaust Museum
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 24 19:08:11 UTC
Motto: Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:08 UTC

Israeli President Isaac Herzog has attended the opening of the
National Holocaust Museum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, where his
presence prompted protests over Israel’s war in Gaza.

The opening took place on Sunday as pro-Palestine demonstrators
chanted “Never again is now” and “Ceasefire now” near a square close
to the museum.

Thousands of protesters demonstrated against Israel’s war on Gaza,
which has killed more than 31,000 people since October, according to
Palestinian health authorities. Israel launched the assault after
Hamas, the Palestinian armed group that governs Gaza, led an attack on
Israel on October 7, killing at least 1,139 people, according to an Al
Jazeera tally based on official Israeli statistics.

Human rights group Amnesty International put up detour signs around
the new museum to direct Herzog to the International Court of Justice
(ICJ) in The Hague. In January, South Africa brought a case against
Israel at the ICJ over allegations it was committing genocide in Gaza.
A final ruling could take years, but the court ordered several
provisional directions, including an order for Israel to prevent acts
of genocide.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/protests-over-israeli-leader-herzog-s-presence-at-dutch-holocaust-museum/ar-BB1jEgJd?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3d0ef5c6115a4da9966c6dba7c276eef&ei=40

"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

Re: Protests over Israeli leader Herzogs presence at Dutch Holocaust Museum

<usl2ko$34nni$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16542&group=alt.food.fast-food#16542

From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Subject: Re: Protests over Israeli leader Herzogs presence at Dutch Holocaust
Museum
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:45:26 -0400
 by: JTEM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:45 UTC

This is how you are brainwashed...

NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> Israeli President Isaac Herzog has attended the opening of the
> National Holocaust Museum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, where his
> presence prompted protests over Israel’s war in Gaza.
Hamas was the legitimate government of Gaza.

"But they cancelled elections!"

So didn't the Ukraine. Want to pretend that they don't
have a government?

So Hamas is the legitimate government of Gaza. On October 7
Hamas launched a war against Israel. Israel is winning that
war, the one Hamas started on October 7. Logic would dictate
two things:

#1. This is Hamas' war.

#2. The easiest, the fastest, the most logical, the most
moral way of ending this war is for Hamas to surrender.

Some 125,000 German civilians died in the offensive to
capture Berlin. We condemn the Nazis for refusing to
surrender, even though their defeat has long been inevitable.
We don't condemn the Russians for capturing Berlin.

So why is the propaganda ordering you to believe this is
Israel's war?

Hamas started the war, Hamas refuses to surrender, NOBODY
on the planet earth believes that Hamas won't attack again,
if given half the chance... so why are YOU ordered to
believe this is Israel's war?

It's not "Israel's War in Gaza" this is Hamas' war in Gaza.

AND THEN is the fact that Hamas has always planned for
the deaths of civilians. It's never NOT been the case! Hamas
has always located its assets in sensitive civilians areas --
Mosques, hospitals, residential neighborhoods -- HOPING that
when Israel fires back they'll will lots of propaganda points
from the dead babies.

Dead? The Palestinian civilians are martyrs!

Alive? They're traitors.

Hamas has always lived this as their truth.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/thane-rosenbaum-civilian-casualties-in-gaza-1405970362?reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

That's 2014. That's 10 years ago and it was already old news,
the way Hamas engineers the deaths of Palestinian people.

Martyrs are useful, living Palestinians are traitors to
their cause.

Start protesting for Hamas to surrender. After all, they
are pretending to care about the Palestinian people. Why
wouldn't they surrender?

--
http://jtem.tumblr.com