From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: 10 years ago they were fast food workers making roughly $8 an hour.
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:00:28 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:00 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.con> wrote in message
> I can understand the desire to make more money. Few wouldn't want
> to make more than they are now, no matter how much they're making.
> Many businesses are paying more. Whether this is due to
> applicable state laws, or "generosity," on the part of corporate, is
> debatable. However, prices have also increased, in part, to cover the
> higher pay. There is also some corporate greed mixed in, since this
> gave the PTB an excuse to increase profits, making stock holders
> happy.

I agree fast-food is paying a lot more now, but unfortunetly we have NOT
seen an increase in teh qoulity of the worker's.

They are just as rude, just as slow, and can't fill an order without fucking
it up.

Re: 10 years ago they were fast food workers making roughly $8 an hour.

<henmkihiqfkpltfdv7i7slje50eiv91fmn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=14614&group=alt.food.fast-food#14614

From: fun@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:07:41 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 10:07 UTC

On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:00:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.con> wrote in message
>> I can understand the desire to make more money. Few wouldn't want
>> to make more than they are now, no matter how much they're making.
>> Many businesses are paying more. Whether this is due to
>> applicable state laws, or "generosity," on the part of corporate, is
>> debatable. However, prices have also increased, in part, to cover the
>> higher pay. There is also some corporate greed mixed in, since this
>> gave the PTB an excuse to increase profits, making stock holders
>> happy.
>
>I agree fast-food is paying a lot more now,

Uh oh. You posted something honest. I can't even begin to guess
how upset you are with yourself.

>but unfortunetly we have NOT
>seen an increase in teh qoulity of the worker's.

You're no longer working in the field (unless you lied, which is
a very real possibility) so the quality (I presume that is what you
mean) has improved *greatly* since you left.

>They are just as rude, just as slow, and can't fill an order without fucking
>it up.

It's very rare that any are rude. They're just as fast as they've
ever been. Most places get the orders accurate. McDonald's seems to
have had a problem with this for a very long time.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: 10 years ago they were fast food workers making roughly $8 an hour.

<K7ScnRn8Tpfo1XL4nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16562&group=alt.food.fast-food#16562

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:50:40 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:50 UTC

"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:00:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>but unfortunetly we have NOT
>>seen an increase in teh qoulity of the worker's.
>>They are just as rude, just as slow, and can't fill an order without
>>fucking
>>it up.
>
> It's very rare that any are rude.

Cite?

> They're just as fast as they've
> ever been.

Cite?

> Most places get the orders accurate.

Cite?

Re: 10 years ago they were fast food workers making roughly $8 an hour.

<tsluuil502cbuid6par6516idsrjnilu66@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16575&group=alt.food.fast-food#16575

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:13:45 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:13 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:50:40 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:00:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>but unfortunetly we have NOT
>>>seen an increase in teh qoulity of the worker's.
>>>They are just as rude, just as slow, and can't fill an order without
>>>fucking
>>>it up.
>>
>> It's very rare that any are rude.
>
>Cite?

I've NEVER had a fast food worker be rude to me.

https://fox59.com/news/national-world/whats-the-fastest-fast-food-drive-thru-it-isnt-chick-fil-a/

>> Most places get the orders accurate.
>
>Cite?
https://fox59.com/news/national-world/whats-the-fastest-fast-food-drive-thru-it-isnt-chick-fil-a/

Re: 10 years ago they were fast food workers making roughly $8 an hour.

<q930vi119hehuegs7l88h8sl090100htbn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16581&group=alt.food.fast-food#16581

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:08:15 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 08:08 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:50:40 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:07:41 -0800

You wait MONTHS to prove you NEED to lie.

Post edits restored to the original text.

>"KWills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>>On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:00:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KWills" <a@b.con> wrote in message
>>>
>>>I agree fast-food is paying a lot more now,
>>
>> Uh oh. You posted something honest. I can't even begin to guess
>>how upset you are with yourself.

Jenny?

>>>but unfortunetly we have NOT
>>>seen an increase in teh qoulity of the worker's.
>>
>> You're no longer working in the field (unless you lied, which is
>>a very real possibility) so the quality (I presume that is what you
>>mean) has improved *greatly* since you left.

Jenny?

>>>They are just as rude, just as slow, and can't fill an order without fucking
>>>it up.
>>
>> It's very rare that any are rude. They're just as fast as they've
>>ever been. Most places get the orders accurate. McDonald's seems to
>>have had a problem with this for a very long time.
>
>Cite?

Sure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/McDonalds/comments/6n1n9q/why_does_mcdonalds_mess_up_my_order_99_of_the_time/

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-McDonalds-mess-up-my-order-every-single-time-I-go-there

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/these-fast-food-chains-get-your-order-wrong-most-often

I could post more, but these are enough to support my claim.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]