Remember, drive defensively! And of course, the best defense is a good offense!

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

SubjectAuthor
* In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKlausSchadenfreude
+* In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKWills
|`* In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKlausSchadenfreude
| `- In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKWills
`* Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsJerry Sauk
 +- Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 yearsKWills

1
In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<7hsaoil0im3qe7pv2e1f166p4pjlpg6k5l@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15328&group=alt.food.fast-food#15328

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:27:59 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:27 UTC

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php

On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
now offer Cherry Coke and a “lite pink” lemonade in its drink lineup.

The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp

Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
exciting.

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<9tgdoipap0119kbcr3l3oafahbqid99400@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15338&group=alt.food.fast-food#15338

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 03:26:53 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:26 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:27:59 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>
>On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
>now offer Cherry Coke and a “lite pink” lemonade in its drink lineup.

The lite pink lemonade has me curious.

>The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
>ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>
>https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>
>Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
>exciting.

A Double-Double, protein style, is my go to. It's the Double-
Double with a lettuce wrap rather than the bun. Great for Keto.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<g22eoi56t3r51e36ct09rpl5br8h1964ln@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15344&group=alt.food.fast-food#15344

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 08:18:56 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 16:18 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 03:26:53 -0800, KWills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:27:59 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>>
>>On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
>>now offer Cherry Coke and a “lite pink” lemonade in its drink lineup.
>>

> The lite pink lemonade has me curious.
>
>>The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
>>ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>>
>>https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>>
>>Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
>>exciting.
>
> A Double-Double, protein style, is my go to. It's the Double-
>Double with a lettuce wrap rather than the bun. Great for Keto.

Of course, now that you've reminded me, they have so many possible
combinations how they couldn't build a menu board big enough.

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<uq4goi9nu0lg2ggg7paicvoikqa32cf7ji@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15355&group=alt.food.fast-food#15355

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 03:18:06 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 11:18 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 08:18:56 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 03:26:53 -0800, KWills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:27:59 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>>>
>>>On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
>>>now offer Cherry Coke and a “lite pink” lemonade in its drink lineup.
>>
>> The lite pink lemonade has me curious.
>>
>>>The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
>>>ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>>>
>>>https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>>>
>>>Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
>>>exciting.
>>
>> A Double-Double, protein style, is my go to. It's the Double-
>>Double with a lettuce wrap rather than the bun. Great for Keto.
>
>Of course, now that you've reminded me, they have so many possible
>combinations how they couldn't build a menu board big enough.

Yep. The consumer pretty much has to have heard of the various
options. They will let people know about different options, if
applicable. I learned of "protein style" this way.
I asked for a double-double, plain, without a bun. I was then
told about the lettuce wrap. I've learned of other options (animal
style, for example) via various other means. Youtube being a good
source.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<fimdnRlaeqR-cpP7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17220&group=alt.food.fast-food#17220

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:02:38 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:02 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>
> On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
> now offer Cherry Coke and a "lite pink" lemonade in its drink lineup.
>
> The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
> ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>
> https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>
> Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
> exciting.

What's wrong with the burger's they already have?

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<rn0u0j50dva34ef68kthv6khg6ii6biadb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17234&group=alt.food.fast-food#17234

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 12:44:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:44 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:02:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>>
>> On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
>> now offer Cherry Coke and a "lite pink" lemonade in its drink lineup.
>>
>> The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
>> ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>>
>> https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>>
>> Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
>> exciting.
>
>What's wrong with the burger's they already have?

Absolutely nothing.

Re: In-N-Out adds new menu items for the first time in 5 years

<k6av0jtjmmd0ti2ton4arm2ig2hm4i5ge8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17245&group=alt.food.fast-food#17245

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 00:31:50 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 07:31 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:02:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:27:59 -0800

Are you STILL getting through those 300 posts, that would take all of
an afternoon to get through?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/in-n-out-new-menu-items-18566753.php
>>
>> On Monday, the beloved California burger chain announced that it will
>> now offer Cherry Coke and a "lite pink" lemonade in its drink lineup.
>>
>> The last time In-N-Out added a new drink to its menu was five years
>> ago when, in 2018, it added hot cocoa.
>>
>> https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/32/41/52/23730862/5/960x0.webp
>>
>> Dang. I was hoping for maybe a new burger or something actually
>> exciting.
>
>What's wrong with the burger's

What do you dishonestly claim burger owns?

>they already have?

Where, outside of your NEED to lie, does Klaus suggest there is
anything wrong?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2