He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder. -- M. C. Escher

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

SubjectAuthor
* Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?Jerry Sauk
+* Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?KlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?Jerry Sauk
| +- Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?KlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?KWills
`* Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?K Wills
 `- Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?%

1
Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<BRGdnSF4roRi9wn4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15396&group=alt.food.fast-food#15396

From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:56 UTC

There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white celebreity's
that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.

And once again, the toy is riduculous. Remember the last adult happy meal?
It was the old-school mcdonald's character's toy, but for some baffling
reason they designed each toy with two sets of eye's. On the current Kerwin
Frost toys set, again this is supposed to be for nostalgic adult's, they
toy's are supposed to be Chicken Nugget's, dressed up like people, wearing
black people clothing. (like kerwin frost) But as an unfortunet realty of
the shape and color of the Chicken mcnugget's, basically what the toys look
like is turds dressed up like black people. For shame.

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<ktr8pila69hio74g1qrdega3uikvkc5efb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15399&group=alt.food.fast-food#15399

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 12:21:51 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 20:21 UTC

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white celebreity's
>that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
>but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.

Since you're a racist, I know this disturbs you.

>And once again, the toy is riduculous. Remember the last adult happy meal?

Not really. Being an actual adult, I don't order "Happy Meals."

>It was the old-school mcdonald's character's toy, but for some baffling
>reason they designed each toy with two sets of eye's. On the current Kerwin
>Frost toys set, again this is supposed to be for nostalgic adult's, they
>toy's are supposed to be Chicken Nugget's, dressed up like people, wearing
>black people clothing. (like kerwin frost) But as an unfortunet realty of
>the shape and color of the Chicken mcnugget's, basically what the toys look
>like is turds dressed up like black people.

Typical racist Jenny remark.

>For shame.

Do you have any?

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<ng7api9vrhh0e48oc7duvg8i7pfbg7lnhe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15400&group=alt.food.fast-food#15400

From: kw19@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 00:44:12 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 08:44 UTC

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white celebreity's

Celebrity's what? What, exactly, are you suggesting "celebrity"
owns?
Or do you mean celebrities, but your NEED to lie is so powerful
you were UNABLE to use the correct word?

>that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
>but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.

Projecting your well known, and proved, racism isn't doing you
any good.

>And once again, the toy is riduculous. Remember the last adult happy meal?
>It was the old-school mcdonald's character's toy, but for some baffling
>reason they designed each toy with two sets of eye's.

As you KNOW, since it was explained to you at the time, the
reason for four eyes (note there is NO apostrophe) is because they
were designed by Cactus Plant Flea Market.
This was explained to you at the time. But you MUST lie and
present that you don't understand why.

>On the current Kerwin
>Frost toys set, again this is supposed to be for nostalgic adult's, they
>toy's are supposed to be Chicken Nugget's, dressed up like people, wearing
>black people clothing. (like kerwin frost) But as an unfortunet realty of
>the shape and color of the Chicken mcnugget's, basically what the toys look
>like is turds dressed up like black people. For shame.

You sure do like to PROVE yourself the vial racist you are.
They look like Chicken McNuggets. Nothing more.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<17a6dfad1a3d0b74$87$2642209$e0ddea62@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15402&group=alt.food.fast-food#15402

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: precent@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 10:24:05 -0500
 by: % - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:24 UTC

K Wills wrote:
> Projecting your well known, and proved, racism isn't doing you
> any good.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills

https://postimg.cc/75Mvft6c

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<fimdnRRaeqR5cpP7nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17225&group=alt.food.fast-food#17225

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.mixmin.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: jerrysauk@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:12:23 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:12 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white
>>celebreity's
>>that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
>>but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.
>
> Since you're a racist, I know this disturbs you.

I'm not teh one being racist here. Mcdonald's is racist against white
people. I'm the one fighting for diversity.

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<qq0u0j5ne941jnlrnbh2ahfa489ou4fu1f@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17237&group=alt.food.fast-food#17237

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 12:46:22 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:46 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:12:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white
>>>celebreity's
>>>that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
>>>but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.
>>
>> Since you're a racist, I know this disturbs you.
>
>I'm not teh one being racist here.

Yes, Jenny. You are.

> Mcdonald's is racist against white
>people.

No. They are not.

> I'm the one fighting for diversity.

You only fight for your white supremacist ideals.

Re: Who the hell is Kerwin Frost?

<a9av0j1aul92eihhlqlcfvs4qn9c8bon19@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17249&group=alt.food.fast-food#17249

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 00:33:38 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 07:33 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:12:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:56:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>There are literally HUNDREDS of well-known household name white
>>>celebreity's
>>>that Mcdonald's could have chosen to host the new Adult happy meal combo,
>>>but of coruse becoue of thier racism they only choose people of color.
>>
>> Since you're a racist, I know this disturbs you.
>
>I'm not teh one being racist here.

Yes, you are.

>Mcdonald's is racist against white
>people.

How? Offer the appropriate cites. Unless your racism is forcing
you to lie about this matter.

>I'm the one fighting for diversity.

Get help for your lying.

>>>It was the old-school mcdonald's character's toy, but for some baffling
>>>reason they designed each toy with two sets of eye's. On the current Kerwin
>>>Frost toys set, again this is supposed to be for nostalgic adult's, they
>>>toy's are supposed to be Chicken Nugget's, dressed up like people, wearing
>>>black people clothing. (like kerwin frost) But as an unfortunet realty of
>>>the shape and color of the Chicken mcnugget's, basically what the toys look
>>>like is turds dressed up like black people.
>>
>>Typical racist Jenny remark.

Crickets.

>>>For shame.
>>
>>Do you have any?