The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

SubjectAuthor
* EU condemns latest Israeli land grabNefeshBarYochai
+* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabDawn Flood
|`* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
| `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabDawn Flood
|  +* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabF4099
|  |+- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  |`* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabDawn Flood
|  | +* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  | |+* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabDawn Flood
|  | ||`- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  | |`* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabMaximus
|  | | `- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  | `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabSkeeter
|  |  `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  |   `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabSkeeter
|  |    `- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|  `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabMaximus
|   `* Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabDawn Flood
|    `- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabPhil Hendry's Chop shop
`- Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grabdolf

1
EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<hj130jl8ng7v6jmc2ajdgfe9n1fsgbepf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=16983&group=alt.food.fast-food#16983

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 24 14:18:44 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Subject: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab
Motto: Better to be pissed off than pissed on
From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:18 UTC

The EU issued a statement on 24 March firmly condemning Israel’s
recent plans to confiscate over 800 hectares of occupied Palestinian
land in the West Bank, the largest confiscation since the signing of
the Oslo Accords in 1993.

Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich announced the confiscation
on Friday, declaring the 800 hectares (1,976 acres) as “state lands”
to open them to Jewish settlement.

Israel plans to build hundreds of settlement units on the stolen land,
in addition to an area designated for industry, trade, and employment.

Smotrich made the announcement on the day US Secretary of State Antony
Blinken visited Israel for talks with Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu. Continued settlement building goes against official US
policy as it is illegal under international law, but US leaders take
little action to prevent it.

The EU statement added that “Settlements are a grave breach of
international humanitarian law” and urged “Israel to reverse these
decisions.”

Further, “the EU will not recognize changes to the 1967 borders unless
agreed by the parties.”

At the same time, the EU affirmed that it is determined to support
Israel “by continuously condemning Hamas in the strongest possible
terms and through sanctions and other measures.”

The 800 hectares of land in the Jordan Valley were designated as state
land following a similar confiscation in February of 300 hectares (740
acres) of Palestinian land near the Maale Adumim settlement in the
West Bank, which land is crucial for the establishment of a future
independent state.

A long-time settler activist, Smotrich became Finance Minister after
his Religious Zionism party joined Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s
governing coalition following elections in November 2022.

He assumed new powers over the occupied territory and quickly moved to
approve thousands of new settlement homes, legalize previously
settlement outposts that were unauthorized under Israeli law, and pass
measures to accelerate the demolition of Palestinian homes and to
prevent new Palestinian homes from being built.

The moves came as part of Smotrich's broader effort to ethnically
cleanse and annex the West Bank to enable Jewish settlement in the
Palestinians' place.

The Associated Press reported in September that “As the first
government minister to oversee civilian life in the West Bank, his
role amounts to a recognition that Israel’s 56-year military
occupation is not temporary but permanent, observers say.”

“If Smotrich keeps this position for four years, we will be at a point
of no return,” said Ilan Paz, former head of Israel’s Civil
Administration, a military body overseeing civilian affairs in the
West Bank.

https://thecradle.co/articles/eu-condemns-latest-israeli-land-grab

The longer this war goes on, the more Netanyahu is becoming like
Hitler; even worse in some respects.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<utthqf$1jc7m$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17009&group=alt.food.fast-food#17009

From: Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com (Dawn Flood)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Subject: Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:09:53 -0500
 by: Dawn Flood - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:09 UTC

On 3/25/2024 9:18 AM, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [...]
> prevent new Palestinian homes from being built.
>
> The moves came as part of Smotrich's broader effort to ethnically
> cleanse and annex the West Bank to enable Jewish settlement in the
> Palestinians' place.
>
> The Associated Press reported in September that “As the first
> government minister to oversee civilian life in the West Bank, his
> role amounts to a recognition that Israel’s 56-year military
> occupation is not temporary but permanent, observers say.”
>
> “If Smotrich keeps this position for four years, we will be at a point
> of no return,” said Ilan Paz, former head of Israel’s Civil
> Administration, a military body overseeing civilian affairs in the
> West Bank.
>
> https://thecradle.co/articles/eu-condemns-latest-israeli-land-grab
>

> The longer this war goes on, the more Netanyahu is becoming like

In another century or two (maybe a few decades?), it will all be
sea-bottom anyways; what's the point?

Dawn

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<HFmdnW_i85631p_7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17010&group=alt.food.fast-food#17010

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:12:26 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:12 UTC

YOUTUBE: "'ICH BIN EIN BERLINER' REMIX"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUefT6hcvw>

The only time that our case study as an example of the hypothetical (ie.
the text is uncharacteristic) comment (ie. not always the same person)
would have any criteria of merit is when it constituted a journalised
summary which stridently conformed to a dialectic to then facilitate
coherence as collective idea cohesion (ie. unity of apperception). And in
such a circumstance (ie. given the biblical text: "NOW WHEN JESUS WAS BORN
IN BETHLEHEM OF *JUDAEA*-G2449 IN THE DAYS OF HEROD THE KING, BEHOLD, THERE
CAME WISE MEN FROM THE EAST TO JERUSALEM, SAYING, WHERE IS HE THAT IS BORN
KING OF THE JEWS?

FOR WE HAVE SEEN HIS STAR IN THE EAST, AND ARE COME TO WORSHIP HIM:

WHEN HEROD THE KING HAD HEARD THESE THINGS, HE WAS TROUBLED, AND ALL
JERUSALEM WITH HIM." [Matthew 2:1-3]

It is then a blasphemy to make any ISLAMIC prerogative claim to the
CELESTIAL HIERARCHY ANCHORED FROM 1 AD AS 19 YEAR LUNAR METONIC CYCLE /
TROPICAL YEAR -- SUCH AS THE POPE WELL KNOWS IS A SECTARIAN / SECULAR CRIME
AGAINST HUMANITY GIVEN THE LUNAR GRAND INCEPTION OF 21 DECEMBER 104 BCE /
2025.

Suggests that in 4 BCE as before any colonial mindset of ISLAM, that JUDAEA
included ALL PALESTINE even when it was a vassal sovereignty under ROMAN
RULE and known to the ARABIC worldview as such) the ALGERIAN UN
AMBASSADOR's statement could viably be viewed as conforming to a pragma
category in being an antagonism towards democracy: #668 - MALE CHECKSUM
TOTAL: #336 as [#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #5, #600] = ʼôyêb (H341): {UMBRA:
#13 % #41 = #13} 1) (Qal) enemy; 1a) personal; 1b) national.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:40>

Algeria's ambassador says the ceasefire will end "the bloodbath" {@7: Sup:
67 - DARKENING: HUI (#336); Ego: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#323)}

YOUTUBE: "The Whipping of Jesus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K3dZqo9c-A>

WE'VE REPEATEDLY ASKED AL JAZEERA TO CLARIFY THEIR HISTORICAL REVISIONIST
AND ISLAMIC COLONIALIST PUBLIC STATEMENTS TO NO AVAIL

<https://x.com/ajenglish/status/1771557850982048035>

From what year as anchor in history is your objection made?

Does such standing constitute historical revisionism?

#496 as [#10, #70, #400, #4, #1, #10, #1] = Ioudaía (G2449): {UMBRA: #496 %
#41 = #4} 0) *JUDAEA* = 'he shall be praised'; 1) in a narrower sense, to
the southern portion of Palestine lying on this side of the Jordan and the
Dead Sea, to distinguish it from Samaria, Galilee, Peraea, and Idumaea; 2)
*IN* *A* *BROADER* *SENSE*, *REFERRING* *TO* *ALL* *PALESTINE*;

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Lawyer%20Notes%2020240320%20%28public%29.pdf>

In our reasonable view you are only engaged within historical revisionism
as a war crime but you have a visceral hatred for Jesus of Nazareth and are
no different to those who slammed the nails into his limbs--there is no
righteous claim you can otherwise make.

That you do so without remorse.

#796 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #410 as [#6, #10, #100, #10, #70, #600] =
yâqaʻ (H3363): {UMBRA: #180 % #41 = #16} 1) to be dislocated, be alienated;
1a) (Qal) to be dislocated, be torn away, be alienated; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1)
to execute slowly (by exposure or impalation); 1b2) to hang; 1c) (Hophal)
to be executed;

YOUTUBE: "The Crucifixion of Jesus | Worship | Above All - Michael W.
Smith"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjhZoqem2M>

To illustrate this, that AFGHANISTAN could not be considered a DEMOCRACY if
tomorrow they held elections and everyone could vote since the absurdity
exists where they have no will towards ensuring the disenfranchised (eg:
women) within their collective (ie. can you even call it a society or
civil) all have an equity as self identity and autonomy.

In such a circumstance of PYTHAGOREAN #135 / #405 / #540 / #1080 - HETEROS
BIPARTITE NUMBER paradigm equivalence (ie. NAZISM is a faith without RITUAL
and ISLAM is a DOGMA of inconsequential RITUAL) given the year 1939 of WWII
commencement was a lunar metonic 19 year cycle anchored to 1 AD that
similarly purveys a supernal construct of conformity to COGITO: #40 - LAW /
MODEL (FA) - 𝌭法 = #491 / [#7, #78, #35, #80, #10] as RANGE: noon 15 to 19
JUNE which it alluded to as a transcendent IDEAL.

But to the detriment as testimony of history to which ISLAM possesses a
BLOOD GUILT which renders it a DEPRAVITY whether by the POPE or ISLAM to
then make statements on the JEWISH STATE / CAPITAL without first
differentiating your INSTITUTIONAL DOGMA FOUNDATIONS from NAZISM:

Reason alone must have the last word.

YOUTUBE: "'ICH BIN EIN BERLINER' REMIX"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUefT6hcvw>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #323 FOR 24 JUNE 1943: "The Berlin
workman is unique as a swift and efficient craftsman. There is nothing to
touch him in Munich or Vienna, where the infusion of foreign blood—Polish,
Czech, Slav, Italian—still has an influence....

It is perhaps a blessing in disguise that I was for so long a Stateless
person; for it has taught me the tremendous value of a unified Germany.

Treitschke once said: "Germany has cities, but she possesses no capital."
To that I will add that she must, and she shall, have one. I shall take
care that no town in the Reich can rival the capital.

I have examined certain projects for Vienna, but they demand a financial
backing from the Reich which I do not consider should be accorded to any
city but the capital of the Reich. Any other decision would be wrong.
Vienna must, of course, be cleaned up and cleared of slums; and this will
be done. I have already cleared the Jews out of the city, but I should like
to see the Czechs go, too....

My duty is to safeguard the interests of the Reich, and I expect every
Gauleiter to understand that clearly. To achieve great things, it is
necessary to burn many of one's boats behind one—especially those which are
laden with personal prejudices. Reason alone must have the last word."
[pages 709, 712]

"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted
of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have
tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they
shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify
to themselves the Son of *GOD*-G2316: afresh, and put him to an open shame.

#284 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 26 MARCH 2024 as [#9, #5, #70, #200] = theós
(G2316): {UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38} 1) a god or goddess, a general name of
deities or divinities; 2) the *GODHEAD*, trinity; 2a) God the Father, the
first person in the trinity; 2b) Christ, the second person of the trinity;
2c) Holy Spirit, the third person in the trinity; 3) spoken of the only and
true God; 3a) refers to the things of God; 3b) his counsels, interests,
things due to him; 4) whatever can in any respect be likened unto God, or
resemble him in any way; 4a) God's representative or viceregent; 4a1) of
magistrates and judges;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?bible:hebrews@6:6>

For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and
bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth
blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected,
and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned." [Hebrews 6:4-8]

On 26/3/2024 08:49, dolf wrote:
> [...]
>>> excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source
>>> of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in
>>> life that makes life worth living.”
>>>
>>> “What humans do over the next 50 years will determine the fate of all
>>> life on the planet.”
>>>
>>> “The truth is: the natural world is changing. And we are totally
>>> dependent on that world. It provides our food, water, and air. It is
>>> the most precious thing we have, and we need to defend it.”
>>>
>>> “How could I look my grandchildren in the eye and say I knew what was
>>> happening to the world and did nothing?”
>>>
>>>      #431 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 MARCH 2024 as [#200, #1, #100,
>>> #20, #10, #20, #70, #10] /
>>> #352 as [#200, #1, #100, #20, #10, #20, #1] = sarkikós (G4559):
>>> {UMBRA: #621 % #41 = #6} 1) fleshly, carnal; 1a) having the nature of
>>> flesh, i.e. under the control of the animal appetites; 1a1)
>>> *GOVERNED* *BY* *MERE* *HUMAN* *NATURE* not by the Spirit of God;
>>> 1a2) *HAVING* *ITS* *SEAT* *IN* *THE* *ANIMAL* *NATURE* or aroused by
>>> the animal nature; 1a3) human: with the included idea of depravity;
>>> 1b) pertaining to the flesh; 1b1) to the body: related to birth,
>>> linage, etc;
>>>
>>> “Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the
>>> population, perhaps we should control the population to ensure the
>>> survival of our environment.”
>>>
>>> “We can now destroy or we can cherish—the choice is ours.”
>>>
>>> #728 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #401 as [#300, #8, #100, #5, #10, #300,
>>> #5] = tēréō (G5083): {UMBRA: #1213 % #41 = #24} 1) *TO* *ATTEND* *TO*
>>> *CAREFULLY*, *TAKE* *CARE* *OF*; 1a) to guard; 1b) metaph. to keep,
>>> one in the state in which he is; 1c) to observe; 1d) to reserve: to
>>> undergo something;
>>>
>>> “The future of life on earth depends on our ability to take action.
>>> Surely we have a responsibility to leave for future generations a
>>> planet that is healthy, inhabitable by all species.”
>>>
>>> “The fact is that no species has ever had such wholesale control over
>>> everything on earth, living or dead, as we now have. That lays upon
>>> us, whether we like it or not, an awesome responsibility. In our
>>> hands now lies not only our own future, but that of all other living
>>> creatures with whom we share the earth.”
>>>
>>> “Bringing nature into the classroom can kindle a fascination and
>>> passion for the diversity of life on earth and can motivate a sense
>>> of responsibility to safeguard it.”
>>>
>>> #1891 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #352 as [#500, #400, #200, #10, #70,
>>> #400, #300, #1, #10] = physióō (G5448): {UMBRA: #1980 % #41 = #12} 1)
>>> *TO* *MAKE* *NATURAL*, *TO* *CAUSE* *A* *THING* *TO* *PASS* *INTO*
>>> *NATURE*; 2) to inflate, blow up, to cause to swell up; 2a) to puff
>>> up, make proud; 2b) to be puffed up, to bear one's self loftily, be
>>> proud;
>>>
>>> Sir David Attenborough’s wisdom reminds us of the importance of
>>> protecting our planet and appreciating its incredible biodiversity.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240412092659.2e650e59@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17382&group=alt.food.fast-food#17382

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:26:59 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:26 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:09:53 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> In another century or two (maybe a few decades?), it will all be
> sea-bottom anyways; what's the point?

Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes have
been leveled.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<uvd6fa$2rqp8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17388&group=alt.food.fast-food#17388

From: Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com (Dawn Flood)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
 by: Dawn Flood - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 05:50 UTC

On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:09:53 -0500
> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In another century or two (maybe a few decades?), it will all be
>> sea-bottom anyways; what's the point?
>
> Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes have
> been leveled.

Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my home and
I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my family, I
would try to fight back in self-defense. If possible, I would not kill
them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even morally) could.
Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are fully restrained
(if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I don't own a pair), and
after that, I would call the police ASAP. In the end, though, it may
come down to one of us living and the other dying, probably, me and my
family, as I do not own any lethal weapons. Hopefully, the police could
arrive in time.

Dawn

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240413155512.2421ae26@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17391&group=alt.food.fast-food#17391

From: found@road.ded (F4099)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:55:12 -0600
 by: F4099 - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 21:55 UTC

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:09:53 -0500
> > Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> In another century or two (maybe a few decades?), it will all be
> >> sea-bottom anyways; what's the point?
> >
> > Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes
> > have been leveled.
> >

> Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
> blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my home
> and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
> family, I would try to fight back in self-defense. If possible, I
> would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
> morally) could. Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are
> fully restrained (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I
> don't own a pair), and after that, I would call the police ASAP. In
> the end, though, it may come down to one of us living and the other
> dying, probably, me and my family, as I do not own any lethal
> weapons. Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.
>
> Dawn

But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240413155906.428674ff@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17392&group=alt.food.fast-food#17392

Followup: alt.idiots
From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:59:06 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 21:59 UTC

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:55:12 -0600
F4099 <found@road.ded> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:

> > > Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes
> > > have been leveled.
> > >

> > Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
> > blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my home
> > and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
> > family, I would try to fight back in self-defense. If possible, I
> > would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
> > morally) could. Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands
> > are fully restrained (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal,
> > but I don't own a pair), and after that, I would call the police
> > ASAP. In the end, though, it may come down to one of us living and
> > the other dying, probably, me and my family, as I do not own any
> > lethal weapons. Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.
> >
> > Dawn
>
> But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?

That's not the worst idea either if this thousands of years blood feud
is ever to be ended.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<l81gilFdlc4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17401&group=alt.food.fast-food#17401

From: gladiator@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:57:08 +1000
 by: Maximus - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 07:57 UTC

Dawn Flood wrote:
> On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:09:53 -0500
>> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In another century or two (maybe a few decades?), it will all be
>>> sea-bottom anyways; what's the point?
>>
>> Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes have
>> been leveled.
>>

> Yeah, it's a tragedy.  But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
> blood, what is any government to do??  If someone broke into my home
> and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
> family, I would try to fight back in self-defense.  If possible, I
> would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
> morally) could.

so they are trying to kill you, but you don't want to hurt them?

> Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are fully restrained
> (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I don't own a pair),

a pair of heavy duty cable ties are useful as handcuffs. keep some
handy, I would suggest

> and after that, I would call the police ASAP.  In the end, though, it
> may come down to one of us living and the other dying, probably, me
> and my family, as I do not own any lethal weapons.

not a good idea not to have any

> Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.

good luck then. here in Oz you would be dead and buried before the
police arrived, if they ever did

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<uvha7o$3plo5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17417&group=alt.food.fast-food#17417

From: Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com (Dawn Flood)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:19:27 -0500
 by: Dawn Flood - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:19 UTC

On 4/14/2024 2:57 AM, Maximus wrote:
> Dawn Flood wrote:
>> On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:

>>> Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes have
>>> been leveled.
>>>

>> Yeah, it's a tragedy.  But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
>> blood, what is any government to do??  If someone broke into my home
>> and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
>> family, I would try to fight back in self-defense.  If possible, I
>> would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
>> morally) could.
>
> so they are trying to kill you, but you don't want to hurt them?
>
>> Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are fully restrained
>> (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I don't own a pair),
>
> a pair of heavy duty cable ties are useful as handcuffs. keep some
> handy, I would suggest
>
>> and after that, I would call the police ASAP.  In the end, though, it
>> may come down to one of us living and the other dying, probably, me
>> and my family, as I do not own any lethal weapons.
>
> not a good idea not to have any
>
>> Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.
>
> good luck then. here in Oz you would be dead and buried before the
> police arrived, if they ever did
>

>> Dawn

Life is about tradeoffs. How many intruders get killed in the United
Sates every year? How many people get a gun & kill themselves in the
same year? How many beloved children perish?

In any case, I like your idea about the cable ties! I've been thinking
about getting a stun gun, which is far safer than a handgun and just as
effective, if it hits, in subduing an assailant.

Dawn

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<uvhad5$3plo5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17418&group=alt.food.fast-food#17418

From: Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com (Dawn Flood)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:22:20 -0500
 by: Dawn Flood - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:22 UTC

On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/12/2024 10:26 AM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:

>>> Ask the residents of what's left of Gaza now that 60% of the homes
>>> have been leveled.
>>>

>> Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
>> blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my home
>> and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
>> family, I would try to fight back in self-defense. If possible, I
>> would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
>> morally) could. Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are
>> fully restrained (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I
>> don't own a pair), and after that, I would call the police ASAP. In
>> the end, though, it may come down to one of us living and the other
>> dying, probably, me and my family, as I do not own any lethal
>> weapons. Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.
>>
>> Dawn
>
> But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?

Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot understand
their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole, have an atheistic
outlook on life, which is what Iran, in particular, and our World, in
general, so desperately needs!

In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area is
going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will end,
forever, at that point.

Dawn

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414132333.59dfc3a1@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17419&group=alt.food.fast-food#17419

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:23:33 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:23 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:19:27 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> In any case, I like your idea about the cable ties! I've been
> thinking about getting a stun gun, which is far safer than a handgun
> and just as effective, if it hits,

Not anywhere near as effective, "if it hits".

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414132528.4dc76208@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17420&group=alt.food.fast-food#17420

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:25:28 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:25 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:22:20 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
> > Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
> >> blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my
> >> home and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or
> >> my family, I would try to fight back in self-defense. If
> >> possible, I would not kill them or even injure them, even if I
> >> legally (or, even morally) could. Ideally, my goal would be to see
> >> that their hands are fully restrained (if I owned handcuffs, that
> >> would be ideal, but I don't own a pair), and after that, I would
> >> call the police ASAP. In the end, though, it may come down to one
> >> of us living and the other dying, probably, me and my family, as I
> >> do not own any lethal weapons. Hopefully, the police could arrive
> >> in time.
> >>
> >> Dawn
> >
> > But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?
> >

> Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
> assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
> understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole, have
> an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in particular, and
> our World, in general, so desperately needs!

Cluebat - their attitude is NOT the same as the Mullahs!

So their work would be misused, always.

What Iran needs is hip hop, hair, clothes, cars, and the rest of the
western lifestyle pollutant stream.

And fast!

> In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area is
> going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will end,
> forever, at that point.
>
> Dawn

That totally works for me too!

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<uvhb3l$3plo5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17421&group=alt.food.fast-food#17421

From: Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com (Dawn Flood)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:34:20 -0500
 by: Dawn Flood - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:34 UTC

On 4/14/2024 2:25 PM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:22:20 -0500
> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:

>>> But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?
>>>

>> Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
>> assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
>> understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole, have
>> an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in particular, and
>> our World, in general, so desperately needs!
>
> Cluebat - their attitude is NOT the same as the Mullahs!
>
> So their work would be misused, always.
>
> What Iran needs is hip hop, hair, clothes, cars, and the rest of the
> western lifestyle pollutant stream.

I think that they would be happier! I know that I am!!

Dawn

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414134056.67385e40@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17422&group=alt.food.fast-food#17422

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:40:56 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:40 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:34:20 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/2024 2:25 PM, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> > On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:22:20 -0500
> > Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
> >> assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
> >> understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole,
> >> have an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in
> >> particular, and our World, in general, so desperately needs!
> >
> > Cluebat - their attitude is NOT the same as the Mullahs!
> >
> > So their work would be misused, always.
> >
> > What Iran needs is hip hop, hair, clothes, cars, and the rest of the
> > western lifestyle pollutant stream.
> >

> I think that they would be happier! I know that I am!!
>
> Dawn

I am 100% certain they would be happier and that their lifestyle
choices already reside there, they just have to be oppressed by their
masters for even daring to act western.

https://youtu.be/t66ihavfFaY

Darband, in the mountains above Tehran, is where the city's youths goes to relax and take a break from the heat in Iran's Capital.

It's a charming place where families and young people drink tea or smoke a water pipe on sofas set in the river bed.
Here women often drop their headscarves, and couples can hold hands. Our reporter James André went to see what the mood is like, just days after hard line conservative Ebrahim Raissi's victory in the Iranian presidential election.

They seem to have a shared memory of what came before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4M_EJzjItk

Persia before Khomeini - The history of Iran in 15 minutes of perfectly restored film material
This documentary has been re-edited out from CHRONOS-documentaries "The
Heirs of Cyrus the Great" (1974), "Politics of Oil" (1980) and super-8
home movies by Irmgard and Bengt von zur Mühlen.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<661c31e4$0$2422122$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17423&group=alt.food.fast-food#17423

From: skeeterweed@photonmail.com (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:43:30 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:43 UTC

In article <uvhad5$3plo5$3@dont-email.me>, Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com
says...

> On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:50:41 -0500
> > Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yeah, it's a tragedy. But when 1,000+ people are murdered in cold
> >> blood, what is any government to do?? If someone broke into my home
> >> and I was convinced that they were going to murder me and/or my
> >> family, I would try to fight back in self-defense. If possible, I
> >> would not kill them or even injure them, even if I legally (or, even
> >> morally) could. Ideally, my goal would be to see that their hands are
> >> fully restrained (if I owned handcuffs, that would be ideal, but I
> >> don't own a pair), and after that, I would call the police ASAP. In
> >> the end, though, it may come down to one of us living and the other
> >> dying, probably, me and my family, as I do not own any lethal
> >> weapons. Hopefully, the police could arrive in time.
> >>
> >> Dawn
> >
> > But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?
> >

> Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
> assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot understand
> their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole, have an atheistic
> outlook on life, which is what Iran, in particular, and our World, in
> general, so desperately needs!
>
> In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area is
> going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will end,
> forever, at that point.
>
> Dawn

<SMH>

Blame Israel!

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414134528.2501d207@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17424&group=alt.food.fast-food#17424

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:45:28 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:45 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:43:30 -0600
Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

> In article <uvhad5$3plo5$3@dont-email.me>, Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com
> says...
> >
> > On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:

> > > But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in
> > > retribution?
> > >

> > Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
> > assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
> > understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole,
> > have an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in
> > particular, and our World, in general, so desperately needs!
> >
> > In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area
> > is going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will
> > end, forever, at that point.
> >
> > Dawn
>
> <SMH>
>
> Blame Israel!

For continental drift and floods?

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<l834bbFl6j9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17425&group=alt.food.fast-food#17425

From: gladiator@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:40:40 +1000
 by: Maximus - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 22:40 UTC

Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:22:20 -0500
> Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/13/2024 4:55 PM, F4099 wrote:

>>> But would you keep leveling the entire neighborhood in retribution?
>>>

>> Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
>> assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
>> understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole, have
>> an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in particular, and
>> our World, in general, so desperately needs!
> Cluebat - their attitude is NOT the same as the Mullahs!
>
> So their work would be misused, always.
>
> What Iran needs is hip hop, hair, clothes, cars, and the rest of the
> western lifestyle pollutant stream.

they had that before religion ruined them!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103795/Fascinating-photos-Iran-1979-revolution.html

> And fast!
>

>> In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area is
>> going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will end,
>> forever, at that point.
>>
>> Dawn
> That totally works for me too!

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<661c5eb2$0$6425$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17426&group=alt.food.fast-food#17426

From: skeeterweed@photonmail.com (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 16:54:40 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 22:54 UTC

In article <20240414134528.2501d207@234567aaa>, jon@than.ball says...

> On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:43:30 -0600
> Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <uvhad5$3plo5$3@dont-email.me>, Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com
> > says...

> > > Oh, I agree! The Israeli government is out-of-control with their
> > > assassinations & land-grabbing. For the life of me, I cannot
> > > understand their murders of Iranian physicists, who, as a whole,
> > > have an atheistic outlook on life, which is what Iran, in
> > > particular, and our World, in general, so desperately needs!
> > >
> > > In any case, in a century or two (perhaps sooner?), the whole area
> > > is going to be underwater, and so, hopefully, the conflict will
> > > end, forever, at that point.
> > >
> > > Dawn
> >
> > <SMH>
> >
> > Blame Israel!
>
> For continental drift and floods?

Whatever, either them or Trump.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414170606.589cc418@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17427&group=alt.food.fast-food#17427

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:06:06 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:06 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 16:54:40 -0600
Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

> In article <20240414134528.2501d207@234567aaa>, jon@than.ball says...
> >
> > On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:43:30 -0600
> > Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <uvhad5$3plo5$3@dont-email.me>,
> > > Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com says...

> > > <SMH>
> > >
> > > Blame Israel!
> >
> > For continental drift and floods?
>
> Whatever, either them or Trump.

I know, right?

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<20240414170845.149cf5a1@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17428&group=alt.food.fast-food#17428

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fun
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:08:45 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:08 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:40:40 +1000
Maximus <gladiator@colosseum.rome> wrote:

> > What Iran needs is hip hop, hair, clothes, cars, and the rest of the
> > western lifestyle pollutant stream.
>
> they had that before religion ruined them!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103795/Fascinating-photos-Iran-1979-revolution.html

Those were shining times in the region - times when liberty stood tall
in the face of Muzzi fascism.