From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.taco-bell
Subject: The BEST Taco Bell Release in Years!
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:32:37 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:32 UTC

As part of their New Cantina Chicken Menu, Taco Bell has released the Cantina
Chicken Crispy Taco! Featuring a Three-cheese Blend, a Crispy Shell, Jalapeno
Sauce and Chicken - this Taco was surprisingly good! But what made this Taco
Bell item actually edible for once? Find out in today's review!

https://youtu.be/6b7C79Vxk6Q?si=OiO3sYFr_5GUoA8B

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The BEST Taco Bell Release in Years!

<qj642jhfmv2cgojk6euhb4io10mqjbfbkr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17537&group=alt.food.fast-food#17537

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.taco-bell
Subject: Re: The BEST Taco Bell Release in Years!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:17:47 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:17 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:32:37 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>As part of their New Cantina Chicken Menu, Taco Bell has released the Cantina
>Chicken Crispy Taco! Featuring a Three-cheese Blend, a Crispy Shell, Jalapeno
>Sauce and Chicken - this Taco was surprisingly good! But what made this Taco
>Bell item actually edible for once? Find out in today's review!
>
>https://youtu.be/6b7C79Vxk6Q?si=OiO3sYFr_5GUoA8B

In my experience, The Report of the Week gives great reviews. And
this is no exception.
According to the Mrs, the Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco is really
good. She also had to use the side of her mouth to bite the taco. The
cheese seems to make it very difficult to bite through with one's
incisors. According to her, this is a minor issue and doesn't really
diminish the experience.
The greasiness of the exterior cheese was noticeable. Lin used a
napkin to soak up much of the excess oil. She passed on the avocado
sauce, so could not comment.
Lin agrees with the 9.1 out of 10 rating.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!