From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: QANON leader Michael Protzman died in motorcycle crash
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:16:33 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:16 UTC

Here's a typical background piece. Yes, it's even more
insane than the typical a/o post:

Mr Protzman has told his followers Jesus Christ fathered children with Mary
Magdalene, creating a bloodline that stretches to John F Kennedy. He also
claimed the elder Kennedy is Jesus Christ, Kennedy Jr is the Archangel Gabriel,
and Donald Trump is the Holy Spirit.
====
https://www.9news.com.au/world/qanon-john-f-kennedy-jr-jfk-dallas-michael-brian-protzman-conspiracy/ac8cceed-8643-4efa-b942-1bbdf70fc298

Copy of death certificate and a very disturbing look at the cult:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88x8b4/michael-protzman-negative48-jfk-qanon-dead

dannyb@panix.com

interests / alt.obituaries / QANON leader Michael Protzman died in motorcycle crash