You will obey or molten silver will be poured into your ears.

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident

SubjectAuthor
* Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accidentMichael Rhodes
`* Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accidentDavid Carson
 `- Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accidentDavid Carson

1
Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident

<75fa4593-65f6-4003-ba63-f5162f001b5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18381&group=alt.obituaries#18381

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident
From: mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:29 UTC

American surfer Mikala Jones tragically died over the weekend after his femoral artery was severed in a freak accident while surfing in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia, according to family. He was 44.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/american-surfer-mikala-jones-dies-freak-accident-surfing-indonesia.print

Jones, who was originally from Hawaii, suffered a fatal injury while surfing near the Awera Resort at around 9:15 a.m., according to Surfline.com. He reportedly sustained a four-inch wound to his left groin that was believed to have severed the femoral artery.

Re: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident

<4rftai91j3gfbk5mqf84v7rqmmmlljscks@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18399&group=alt.obituaries#18399

From: davidc@wa-wd.com (David Carson)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:05:26 -0500
 by: David Carson - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:05 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Michael Rhodes
<mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>American surfer Mikala Jones tragically died over the weekend after his femoral artery was severed in a freak accident while surfing in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia, according to family. He was 44.
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/sports/american-surfer-mikala-jones-dies-freak-accident-surfing-indonesia.print
>
>Jones, who was originally from Hawaii, suffered a fatal injury while surfing near the Awera Resort at around 9:15 a.m., according to Surfline.com. He reportedly sustained a four-inch wound to his left groin that was believed to have severed the femoral artery.

This doesn't explain much. How freak of an accident was it? Was it
completely unpredictable, or was he doing something unusual at the
time, like sharpening kitchen knives? Was he attacked by a surfing
bandit? ("Boardjacked," I think it's called in the business.) Did a
marlin get scared, leap out of the water, and spear him? Did Aquaman
have something to do with it? Left groins don't wound themselves.

David Carson
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com

Re: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident

<u91klt$rs0t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18439&group=alt.obituaries#18439

From: davo@neosoft.com (David Carson)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:41:32 -0500
 by: David Carson - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:41 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:05:26 -0500, David Carson <davidc@wa-wd.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Michael Rhodes
><mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>American surfer Mikala Jones tragically died over the weekend after his femoral artery was severed in a freak accident while surfing in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia, according to family. He was 44.
>>
>>https://www.foxnews.com/sports/american-surfer-mikala-jones-dies-freak-accident-surfing-indonesia.print
>>
>>Jones, who was originally from Hawaii, suffered a fatal injury while surfing near the Awera Resort at around 9:15 a.m., according to Surfline.com. He reportedly sustained a four-inch wound to his left groin that was believed to have severed the femoral artery.
>
>This doesn't explain much. How freak of an accident was it? Was it
>completely unpredictable, or was he doing something unusual at the
>time, like sharpening kitchen knives? Was he attacked by a surfing
>bandit? ("Boardjacked," I think it's called in the business.) Did a
>marlin get scared, leap out of the water, and spear him? Did Aquaman
>have something to do with it? Left groins don't wound themselves.

Cut by his surfboard fin. They could have said that in the beginning
instead of being all "freak accident" vague about it.

David Carson
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Mikala Jones, 44, surfer dies in freak accident