From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Rocky Wirtz, owner of Chicago Blackhawks, 70
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 03:34:54 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 03:34 UTC

[wgn]

The Chicago Blackhawks are mourning the death of the man who led the
franchise for the better part of the last two decades.

Rocky Wirtz, the chairman and principal owner of the NHL franchise, has
died at the age of 70
====
rest:
https://wgntv.com/sports/blackhawks/blackhawks-owner-rocky-wirtz-dies-at-70/

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Rocky Wirtz, owner of Chicago Blackhawks, 70

<u9q7r6$1de78$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18546&group=alt.obituaries#18546

From: ahk@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Rocky Wirtz, owner of Chicago Blackhawks, 70
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 04:35:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 04:35 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>[wgn]

>The Chicago Blackhawks are mourning the death of the man who led the
>franchise for the better part of the last two decades.

>Rocky Wirtz, the chairman and principal owner of the NHL franchise, has
>died at the age of 70
> ====
>rest:
>https://wgntv.com/sports/blackhawks/blackhawks-owner-rocky-wirtz-dies-at-70/

This is just horrible. The most recent season did him in. He created the
conditions that led to a championship team when he took over from his
father, who despised hockey.

interests / alt.obituaries / Rocky Wirtz, owner of Chicago Blackhawks, 70