From: gorilla.criminals@splcenter.org (Gorilla criminals)
Subject: Re: Who is Joan Naydich? Florida teacher's aide viciously attacked by
six-foot-six nigger student refuses to help defense lighten his sentence
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 00:51:45 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.education, alt.niggers, fl.general, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Gorilla criminals - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 22:51 UTC

On 07 Apr 2022, Phil Yagoda <gayrightistsx@yahoomail.com> posted some

> Progressives brought niggers into North America. Sterilize them all
> as a condition of being allowed to remain alive.

FLAGLER COUNTY, FLORIDA: High school teacher's aide Joan Naydich, who
was beaten unconscious by a 270-pound student in February, reportedly
has refused to support a lighter sentence for the Florida teen, as per
the New York Post.

On February 21, Brendan Depa, then 17, violently attacked the Matanzas
High School paraprofessional and pinned her to the floor as she tried to
leave a classroom.

He could be seen in the video kicking and punching her in the back and
head until she lay on the ground senseless.

Soon, the 6 ft 6 in (198 cm) teen was immediately pulled off her and
restrained by the other staff members. Naydich was subsequently admitted
to a local hospital for treatment after the assault.

Depa apparently told investigators that he attacked Naydich because she
asked him to stop playing with his Nintendo Switch.

As per authorities, the teen reportedly threatened to kill Naydich
during his arrest.

Who is Joan Naydich?
Joan Naydich is employed as a paraprofessional at Palm Coast's Matanzas
High School. Notably, her son is currently a senior at Matanzas High
School, and her daughter graduated from the same high school in 2013.

Although it was initially reported that Naydich had personally
confiscated the Nintendo device from Depa, she denied doing so in
subsequent interviews.

"I'm hopeful that the awareness of this incident being spread far and
wide will prevent anyone else from ever dealing with the trauma,
physical healing, and disruption of everyday life this has caused,"
states the mother-of-two in a GoFundMe page that has raised more than
$100,000. What are Brendan Depa's chances of acquittal?
Initially charged as a juvenile before being tied as an adult, Brendan
Depa, now 18, faces up to 30 years in prison for the first-degree felony
charge of aggravated battery.

The victim has "shown no interest in mitigating what penalties Depa
might face," as per Flagler Live.

Having said that, the teen is set to plead guilty in an attempt to avoid
jail time, as per the New York Post.

Before the February attack, Depa already had three battery arrests to
his name and had been in a prison fight just last month.

Judge Terrence Perkins, who's presiding over this case, still has the
option of sentencing him as a youth and doling out a penalty as low as
probation. The teen's autism diagnosis is likely to affect the ruling.

Depa is slated to issue his plea later this month and will be sentenced
after that in a separate proceeding.

What has gone wrong at Matanzas High School?

Matanzas High School has been beset with violence in recent years, as
per the NYP.

Earlier this week, on October 9, 11 students were arrested after a fight
broke out in a crowded hallway. Deputies and administrators who tried to
curb the chaos ensuing were reportedly shoved and punched during the
recent incident.

"The lack of respect demonstrated by these students is simply shameful,"
said Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly, adding, "But actions have
consequences."

In another violent episode this week, a 16-year-old student was arrested
for biting a teacher who tried to stop her from fighting another girl.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/who-is-joan-naydich-florida-teacher-
s-aide-viciously-attacked-by-six-foot-six-student-refuses-to-help-defense
-lighten-his-sentence/ar-AA1icJIr

interests / alt.education / Re: Who is Joan Naydich? Florida teacher's aide viciously attacked by six-foot-six nigger student refuses to help defense lighten his sentence