You can't have your cake and let your neighbor eat it too. -- Ayn Rand

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - Don't Get HarpoonedGeorge Anthony
`* OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedbfh
 `* OT? - Don't Get HarpoonedGeorge Anthony
  +- OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedbfh
  `* OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedsticks
   `* OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedbfh
    +* OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedsticks
    |`- OT? - Don't Get HarpoonedGeorge Anthony
    `* OT? - Don't Get HarpoonedGeorge Anthony
     `- OT? - Don't Get Harpoonedbfh

1
OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3lquo$1oq2i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19003&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19003

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 11:53:44 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 12 May 2023 16:53 UTC

Hilarious. We need more of this. Screw the humorless liberals.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/group-heckles-comedian-storms-dylan-mulvaney-joke-f-you-transphobe
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<x1v7M.159271$qjm2.52454@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19004&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19004

Subject: Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 13:52:28 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 12 May 2023 17:52 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> Hilarious. We need more of this. Screw the humorless liberals.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/group-heckles-comedian-storms-dylan-mulvaney-joke-f-you-transphobe

Easily offended, intolerant, woke dumbasses should not watch comedy -
just as people allergic to peanuts should not eat peanuts. At the end
of the day going forward, I won't be surprised if there should be a
Great American Peanut Protest to literally ban peanuts and peanut
products so that peanutophobes won't be tempted.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3m083$1pdan$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19005&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19005

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 13:24:03 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 12 May 2023 18:24 UTC

On 5/12/2023 12:52 PM, bfh wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
>> Hilarious. We need more of this. Screw the humorless liberals.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/group-heckles-comedian-storms-dylan-mulvaney-joke-f-you-transphobe
>
> Easily offended, intolerant, woke dumbasses should not watch comedy -
> just as people allergic to peanuts should not eat peanuts. At the end of
> the day going forward, I won't be surprised if there should be a Great
> American Peanut Protest to literally ban peanuts and peanut products so
> that peanutophobes won't be tempted.

These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they expect?
I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a public
scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back they got though.

If you don't agree or like it, don't watch it. That's my take on the
pathetic women on the "Spew".
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<SWw7M.3040425$vBI8.1269558@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19006&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19006

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:01:54 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:01 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 12:52 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George Anthony wrote:
>>> Hilarious. We need more of this. Screw the humorless liberals.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/group-heckles-comedian-storms-dylan-mulvaney-joke-f-you-transphobe
>>>

>> Easily offended, intolerant, woke dumbasses should not watch comedy
>> - just as people allergic to peanuts should not eat peanuts. At the
>> end of the day going forward, I won't be surprised if there should
>> be a Great American Peanut Protest to literally ban peanuts and
>> peanut products so that peanutophobes won't be tempted.
>>

> These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they
> expect? I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a
> public scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back they
> got though.

Probably addicted to getting offended, and came to get their daily fix.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3m6id$1q0e7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19007&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19007

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 15:11:58 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:11 UTC

On 5/12/2023 1:24 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 12:52 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George Anthony wrote:
>>> Hilarious. We need more of this. Screw the humorless liberals.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/group-heckles-comedian-storms-dylan-mulvaney-joke-f-you-transphobe
>>
>> Easily offended, intolerant, woke dumbasses should not watch comedy -
>> just as people allergic to peanuts should not eat peanuts. At the end
>> of the day going forward, I won't be surprised if there should be a
>> Great American Peanut Protest to literally ban peanuts and peanut
>> products so that peanutophobes won't be tempted.
>>

> These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they expect?
> I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a public
> scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back they got though.

That's exactly what I thought. They had intended on something a little
different, but when they found themselves in the minority they retreated
and just overturned the tables in the entry room instead.

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<sax7M.1813471$MVg8.1128101@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19008&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19008

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:18:32 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:18 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 1:24 PM, George Anthony wrote:

>>> Easily offended, intolerant, woke dumbasses should not watch comedy
>>> - just as people allergic to peanuts should not eat peanuts. At the
>>> end of the day going forward, I won't be surprised if there should
>>> be a Great American Peanut Protest to literally ban peanuts and
>>> peanut products so that peanutophobes won't be tempted.
>>>

>> These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they
>> expect? I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a
>> public scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back
>> they got though.
>
> That's exactly what I thought.  They had intended on something a
> little different, but when they found themselves in the minority they
> retreated and just overturned the tables in the entry room instead.

Offendedophiles seem to be prone to tantrums.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3m7vp$1q9oo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19009&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19009

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 15:36:09 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:36 UTC

On 5/12/2023 3:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:

>>> These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they
>>> expect? I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a
>>> public scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back they
>>> got though.
>>
>> That's exactly what I thought.  They had intended on something a
>> little different, but when they found themselves in the minority they
>> retreated and just overturned the tables in the entry room instead.
>>

> Offendedophiles seem to be prone to tantrums.

I also like how when they didn't like her jokes about trans stuff and
walked out, on the way she shifted to fat jokes. The audience loved
that, too. Funny stuff!

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3mb0r$1qio0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19011&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19011

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:27:55 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 12 May 2023 21:27 UTC

On 5/12/2023 3:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:

>>> These "tusked creatures" knew who the comedian is. What did they
>>> expect? I actually believe they were (planted?) there just to make a
>>> public scene. I don't think they expected the level of push back they
>>> got though.
>>
>> That's exactly what I thought.  They had intended on something a
>> little different, but when they found themselves in the minority they
>> retreated and just overturned the tables in the entry room instead.
>>

> Offendedophiles seem to be prone to tantrums.

Probably my favorite:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520012579
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<u3mb8g$1qio0$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19012&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19012

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:32:00 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 12 May 2023 21:32 UTC

On 5/12/2023 3:36 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 3:18 PM, bfh wrote:
>> sticks wrote:

>>> That's exactly what I thought.  They had intended on something a
>>> little different, but when they found themselves in the minority they
>>> retreated and just overturned the tables in the entry room instead.
>>>

>> Offendedophiles seem to be prone to tantrums.
>>

> I also like how when they didn't like her jokes about trans stuff and
> walked out, on the way she shifted to fat jokes.  The audience loved
> that, too.  Funny stuff!

They can't accept the old adage "if it's good for the goose, it's good
for the gander". Likely because they are so conflicted as to what sex
geese are. Are geese pronouns ganderoose or gooseander? It so confusing.
No wonder their minds are twisted up like pretzels.
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned

<bMz7M.1813475$MVg8.260882@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19013&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19013

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 19:15:19 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 12 May 2023 23:15 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 3:18 PM, bfh wrote:
>> sticks wrote:

>>> That's exactly what I thought.  They had intended on something a
>>> little different, but when they found themselves in the minority
>>> they retreated and just overturned the tables in the entry room
>>> instead.
>>>

>> Offendedophiles seem to be prone to tantrums.
>>

> Probably my favorite:
>
> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520012579

The reason their screams sound so efficacious is because their brain
pans are hollow. Here's a classified representation of Kakala's head:
https://tinyurl.com/4dywah9y

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Don't Get Harpooned