Who is W.O. Baker, and why is he saying those terrible things about me?

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge Anthony
`* OT? - God Bless Texasfilm...@gmail.com
 +* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |`* OT? - God Bless Texasbfh
 | +* OT? - God Bless Texasfilm...@gmail.com
 | |`- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 | `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  +* OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge.Anthony
 |  |`* OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  | `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  +* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  |`* OT? - God Bless Texasbfh
 |  |  | `* OT? - God Bless Texasfilm...@gmail.com
 |  |  |  `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  |   `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  |    +- OT? - God Bless Texasbfh
 |  |  |    `- OT? - God Bless Texasfilm...@gmail.com
 |  |  +- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  +* OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  |`* OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  | `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  |  `- OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge Anthony
 |  |  +* OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  |+* OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge.Anthony
 |  |  ||`- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  |+* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  ||`- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  |`* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |  | +- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  | `- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |  |  `* OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge Anthony
 |  |   `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |  |    `- OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge Anthony
 |  `* OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |   `* OT? - God Bless TexasTechnobarbarian
 |    +- OT? - God Bless Texassticks
 |    `- OT? - God Bless TexasGeorge Anthony
 `- OT? - God Bless TexasFrank Howell

Pages:12
Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u48pgu$posu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19100&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19100

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - God Bless Texas
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 16:25:51 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 19 May 2023 21:25 UTC

On 5/19/2023 9:17 AM, sticks wrote:
> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>
>>> He's probably all in on government forced covid vaccinations though.
>
>>        I don't believe in pure black or white answers. No right is
>> absolute.
>>
>>       But, here's the thing: When I look at laws I want to know what
>> the public interest is. What interest does the public at large have in
>> this issue? With inoculations there is any easy answer.
>
> With normal methods and procedures, there is some truth to this.  With
> what happened with the covid-19 vaccine, and experimental one, not so
> much.  What big pharma and the medical community has done to destroy the
> trust we had in them with all the lies and deception around this money
> making fiasco has been devastating.  The amount of suffering and death
> they were willing to subject the people of the world to is unfathomable.
>  Fortunately, our family recognized this early on and didn't take this
> unnecessary  experimental "medicine."  Many people I know now regret
> that they did.  Some are dead.  It was all anything but *easy*.

I see they're moving the goals again in the covid vaccine farce. It
sickens me when I go to the local Walgreens and see people with their
young children in line to get them vaccinated with this crap. Poor kids
with dumb parents.

“Who are these morons?” one commenter asked about the one in 9,000
Americans who are still lining up to get shot with mRNA. “A quarter of a
million Americans every month are STILL willingly taking the jabs?!
Three million Americans a year?!”

<https://clensor.com/2023/05/19/fda-now-recommends-people-should-receive-no-more-than-one-mrna-dose-and-no-more-boosters/>

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<27c85bbb-85d4-411d-ae2e-71e1e486bb7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19101&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19101

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 15:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 19 May 2023 22:17 UTC

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:49:25 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor.
> Clearly, you are wrong on this.
>
> "an estimated 1,130 chest reconstructive surgeries were performed on
> transgender and gender-diverse (TGD) adolescents"
>
> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/pediatrics/generalpediatrics/101252?>

Thank you. You are talking about people I had forgotten about. I was mostly thinking about men who had their balls cut off. Almost none, if any, of the people in your example had this done.

"Nearly all were masculinizing, with only 1.4% feminizing." Most of those people probably already had an unusually large clitoris to work with. A big percentage of those people were probably intersex individuals. No matter who you are you can't just walk in and ask a surgeon to cut off your balls. Back in the early days of Usenet I was on a number of odd groups. A couple of them were for people who didn't want to have balls for other reasons. Back then the best way I heard that might work was pretend you had cancer and you were feeling pain. This was supposed to work best if you only tried to get one testicle done at a time. There was a guy there who talked about his experience using the device they use for sheep. It's basically a very stiff rubber band that is placed at the base of the scrotum. He nearly died from the infection. My favorite was a person who called "himself" Smooth, because he had nothin' but a hole where everything had been. I don't think it was about gender identity for him. He just felt more comfortable that way. It worked for him.

According to your source: ""Reconstructive genital surgery is typically not performed in adolescents,"

Of course, none of this will keep you from your manufactured outrage.. Since you know almost nothing about the subject it's extremely important that you demonize people who frighten you. I would not want to deprive anyone of their torch or their pitchfork.

TB

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<daa75361-78aa-4371-9517-4650c910e894n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19102&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19102

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 15:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 19 May 2023 22:22 UTC

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:27:26 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:

> >> I don't believe in pure black or white answers. No right is
> >> absolute.
> >>
> >> But, here's the thing: When I look at laws I want to know what
> >> the public interest is. What interest does the public at large have in
> >> this issue? With inoculations there is any easy answer.
> >
> > With normal methods and procedures, there is some truth to this. With
> > what happened with the covid-19 vaccine, and experimental one, not so
> > much. What big pharma and the medical community has done to destroy the
> > trust we had in them with all the lies and deception around this money
> > making fiasco has been devastating. The amount of suffering and death
> > they were willing to subject the people of the world to is unfathomable..
> > Fortunately, our family recognized this early on and didn't take this
> > unnecessary experimental "medicine." Many people I know now regret
> > that they did. Some are dead. It was all anything but *easy*.
> I see they're moving the goals again in the covid vaccine farce. It
> sickens me when I go to the local Walgreens and see people with their
> young children in line to get them vaccinated with this crap. Poor kids
> with dumb parents.
>
> “Who are these morons?” one commenter asked about the one in 9,000
> Americans who are still lining up to get shot with mRNA. “A quarter of a
> million Americans every month are STILL willingly taking the jabs?!
> Three million Americans a year?!”
>
> <https://clensor.com/2023/05/19/fda-now-recommends-people-should-receive-no-more-than-one-mrna-dose-and-no-more-boosters/>

THANKS AGAIN! At least, you're good for a laugh. I just got my 6th Covid shot the other day. I've been telling the medical people that I'm disappointed that I don't at least glow in the dark by now. I should be able to communicate with Martians or something special. I'd settle for turning on a light bulb without touching anything.

TB

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u49258$qib3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19103&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19103

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 18:53:13 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 19 May 2023 23:53 UTC

On 5/19/2023 5:17 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:49:25 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor.
>> Clearly, you are wrong on this.
>>
>> "an estimated 1,130 chest reconstructive surgeries were performed on
>> transgender and gender-diverse (TGD) adolescents"
>>
>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/pediatrics/generalpediatrics/101252?>
>
> Thank you. You are talking about people I had forgotten about. I was mostly thinking about men who had their balls cut off. Almost none, if any, of the people in your example had this done.
>
> "Nearly all were masculinizing, with only 1.4% feminizing."

Ok, it doesn't bother you they did this to adolescents.

----snip----

> According to your source: ""Reconstructive genital surgery is typically not performed in adolescents,"

Thankfully, I hope that is true and continues to be so.

> Of course, none of this will keep you from your manufactured outrage. Since you know almost nothing about the subject it's extremely important that you demonize people who frighten you. I would not want to deprive anyone of their torch or their pitchfork.

My outrage that this nonsense is being done to children is very real. I
am not demonizing the children who have this done to themselves. I
think the people who *perform* this kind of thing on them are criminals
and should be in jail. I am not frightened by them, the antifa goons
who for some reason protect adult trannies, or common everyday fools
like you who support this being done to our children. Your clan
reference is typical and predictable. Most of us on the "right" side of
these issues are totally against violence, unlike the leftists who love
it and almost treat it as beneficial because of the publicity it gets
them. People like me prefer to argue the facts. People like you write
sentences like the one you did above. People are sick of that kind of
stuff ad see right through it now.

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<670a46e7-35ed-42fc-8750-7942adaa3b0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19105&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19105

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 21:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 20 May 2023 04:38 UTC

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:49:25 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor.
> Clearly, you are wrong on this.
>
> "an estimated 1,130 chest reconstructive surgeries were performed on
> transgender and gender-diverse (TGD) adolescents"
>
> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/pediatrics/generalpediatrics/101252?>
Hey, if that's most serious thing you can find that people you don't even know are doing--run with it champ. I had assumed you were talking about serious surgery that *really* can't be undone. You know? Oh my gawd! Castrating children! Obviously, YOU know much better than the 500+ teenagers involved in this every year, their family, their counselors AND their doctors! I am simply amazed. Did you know that some otherwise "normal" men sometimes grow breasts? This is most likely to happen to people when we're teenagers. If this happened to you, what would you prefer? Hey kid, take this special bra and strap it down as much as you can until you're at least 21? Or "Hey, this is seriously embarrassing." "I'm a guy and I really don't think I'm going to change my mind about this however many years from now."? Do you think, that, as a teenager, you would have wanted young women to see you like that? Do you think this might cause a bit of stress and anxiety?

(I also knew a guy who bought a nice pair of breasts as a male adult. His prefered name was Barbi, and his breasts reminded me a bit of her.)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/87890630206182923/

TB

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4ao99$13ie1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19107&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19107

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 10:16:57 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 20 May 2023 15:16 UTC

On 5/19/2023 11:38 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:49:25 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor.
>> Clearly, you are wrong on this.
>>
>> "an estimated 1,130 chest reconstructive surgeries were performed on
>> transgender and gender-diverse (TGD) adolescents"
>>
>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/pediatrics/generalpediatrics/101252?>
>
> Hey, if that's most serious thing you can find that people you don't even know are doing--run with it champ. I had assumed you were talking about serious surgery that *really* can't be undone.

Cutting off the breasts of a female child is not serious enough for you?
You are one odd duck!

> You know? Oh my gawd! Castrating children! Obviously, YOU know much better than the 500+ teenagers involved in this every year, their family, their counselors AND their doctors! I am simply amazed.

Yeah, I'm of that twisted view that thinks children should be able to
mature to the point of being mentally able to decide upon life altering
gender changing surgery. I sleep just fine knowing these butchers will
have to wait until these children grow up before they fuck them up for good.

> Did you know that some otherwise "normal" men sometimes grow breasts? This is most likely to happen to people when we're teenagers. If this happened to you, what would you prefer? Hey kid, take this special bra and strap it down as much as you can until you're at least 21? Or "Hey, this is seriously embarrassing." "I'm a guy and I really don't think I'm going to change my mind about this however many years from now."? Do you think, that, as a teenager, you would have wanted young women to see you like that? Do you think this might cause a bit of stress and anxiety?

Yeah, like this is what anybody is talking about. You got a silly
answer for just about everything.

> (I also knew a guy who bought a nice pair of breasts as a male adult. His prefered name was Barbi, and his breasts reminded me a bit of her.)

who cares.

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4b9ss$15jqn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19110&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19110

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 15:17:33 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 20 May 2023 20:17 UTC

On 5/19/2023 11:38 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:49:25 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor.
>> Clearly, you are wrong on this.
>>
>> "an estimated 1,130 chest reconstructive surgeries were performed on
>> transgender and gender-diverse (TGD) adolescents"
>>
>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/pediatrics/generalpediatrics/101252?>
>
> Hey, if that's most serious thing you can find that people you don't even know are doing--run with it champ. I had assumed you were talking about serious surgery that *really* can't be undone. You know? Oh my gawd! Castrating children! Obviously, YOU know much better than the 500+ teenagers involved in this every year, their family, their counselors AND their doctors! I am simply amazed. Did you know that some otherwise "normal" men sometimes grow breasts? This is most likely to happen to people when we're teenagers. If this happened to you, what would you prefer? Hey kid, take this special bra and strap it down as much as you can until you're at least 21? Or "Hey, this is seriously embarrassing." "I'm a guy and I really don't think I'm going to change my mind about this however many years from now."? Do you think, that, as a teenager, you would have wanted young women to see you like that? Do you think this might cause a bit of stress and anxiety?

What a fucking mess this cult has created. The doctors in this field
seem to be filled with advocates and not oath following patient
protecting physicians.

“I’ve been working as a psychiatrist for almost 40 years, so I’ve seen
everything, but these stories of young 17-year-olds who have had their
breasts removed, they’re growing a beard, their voices dropped, and
they’re suicidal because they’ve gone through these irreversible
procedures—it’s a horror show,” Grossman said.

<https://www.theepochtimes.com/in-depth-misdiagnosis-of-gender-dysphoria-in-patient-with-mental-health-issues-led-to-reassignment-surgery_5279306.html?>

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<7yeaM.2056516$gGD7.792390@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19115&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19115

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphowell@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 18:34:06 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 21 May 2023 01:34 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 6:13:39 PM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
>> Texas Legislature Bans Transgender Medical Care for Children
>>
>> Texas became the largest state to a pass a bill banning puberty blockers
>> and hormone treatments for minors. Gov. Greg Abbott was likely to sign it.
>>
>> --
>> (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)
>
> What about with the parents approval? How would that work?
>
> Christine Jorgensen Jr.

They should send a note to Abbott and ask if this is 1984.

--
Frank Howell

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4e8fk$1qdqg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19123&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19123

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 18:11:49 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 21 May 2023 23:11 UTC

On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 7:00:17 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:

>>> This is not a difficult question to answer. It’s asking for your opinion.
>>> You are either for or against. Like you are either for or against abortion.
>>> Claiming it’s the woman’s choice doesn’t give your opinion on the act of
>>> aborting a child. A non answer is cowardice.
>>>
>> He's probably all in on government forced covid vaccinations though.
>
> I don't believe in pure black or white answers. No right is absolute.
>
> But, here's the thing: When I look at laws I want to know what the public interest is. What interest does the public at large have in this issue? With inoculations there is any easy answer. Your behavior can affect the public at large. We do have a "right" to protect ourselves. That's why we lock up dangerous people. Rights are often in conflict. That's one of the reasons we have higher courts. When I look at Texas the public interest isn't nearly as clear. I don't see the public interest in limiting access to properly prescribed medications.
>
> I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor. It might be possible to find someone who would do this in some other country. But, even there I suspect you would have to go underground to find a surgeon. In this country adults have to go through a lot of counseling and screening before any surgeon will operate on them.
>
> I know someone who went to Thailand as a young adult. I don't know what the law is there, but I suspect that they don't perform these surgeries on children there either. I think it was a serious mistake for her because she did not get all the counseling she needed before this was done. It was the right thing for her, but she really needed more education before this was done. It's not exactly cheap, but many people can afford to fly to Thailand and buy whatever they want. The only people who will be affected by this law will be the people who can't afford to go around it.
>
> There is a surgeon just a short drive from my house who specializes in testicles. You have to be able to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's before he will operate on you. He doesn't want to lose his license or be sued by former patients.
>
> TB

You are absolutely amazing... in the wrong way. Of course there are
black or white answers. But as The Artful Dodger you wont give one.
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4e8t7$1qdqg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19124&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19124

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 18:19:04 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 21 May 2023 23:19 UTC

On 5/19/2023 5:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:27:26 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:

>>> With normal methods and procedures, there is some truth to this. With
>>> what happened with the covid-19 vaccine, and experimental one, not so
>>> much. What big pharma and the medical community has done to destroy the
>>> trust we had in them with all the lies and deception around this money
>>> making fiasco has been devastating. The amount of suffering and death
>>> they were willing to subject the people of the world to is unfathomable.
>>> Fortunately, our family recognized this early on and didn't take this
>>> unnecessary experimental "medicine." Many people I know now regret
>>> that they did. Some are dead. It was all anything but *easy*.
>> I see they're moving the goals again in the covid vaccine farce. It
>> sickens me when I go to the local Walgreens and see people with their
>> young children in line to get them vaccinated with this crap. Poor kids
>> with dumb parents.
>>
>> “Who are these morons?” one commenter asked about the one in 9,000
>> Americans who are still lining up to get shot with mRNA. “A quarter of a
>> million Americans every month are STILL willingly taking the jabs?!
>> Three million Americans a year?!”
>>
>> <https://clensor.com/2023/05/19/fda-now-recommends-people-should-receive-no-more-than-one-mrna-dose-and-no-more-boosters/>
>
> THANKS AGAIN! At least, you're good for a laugh. I just got my 6th Covid shot the other day. I've been telling the medical people that I'm disappointed that I don't at least glow in the dark by now. I should be able to communicate with Martians or something special. I'd settle for turning on a light bulb without touching anything.
>
> TB

Interesting. I thought you are Martian. However, have you ever heard of
long term effects? I doubt anyone can say with certainty that there
won't be any.
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4e94b$1qdqg$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19125&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19125

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 18:22:52 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 21 May 2023 23:22 UTC

On 5/18/2023 9:09 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 7:00:18 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:

>>> I am not going to give you a direct answer. I know, big surprise. There are a lot of different issues involved. Everyone is a unique individual. Even you. There is no one size fits all answer for everyone. What I do know is that we do NOT have the right to decide what is right for others. The extreme last people who should be involved in these very personal decisions are the god damn freaking politicians.
>>>
>>> I both feel sorry for and welcome the political exiles Texas and other states are sending to Oregon and other less judgemental places.
>>>
>> We stop minors from smoking and drinking. Yet they can go and get an
>> abortion or life altering physical surgery without their parents
>> consent? That's fucked up.
>>
>> Oregon is not "less judgemental." They're leftists in charge and are
>> using this new cult for political gain. Texas just still has those in
>> charge looking out for the well being of their children.
>
> Yeah, forget the parents. Big brother knows what's best for everyone.
>
> TB

You really are blind to reality. It's the liberals who think they are
"big brother". How do you breathe with your head that far up your ass?
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<8ca862c1-d55e-4d97-8b8b-f9bc5f24aa94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19126&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19126

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 17:15:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 22 May 2023 00:15 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:11:51 PM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
> On 5/18/2023 11:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> He's probably all in on government forced covid vaccinations though.
> >
> > I don't believe in pure black or white answers. No right is absolute.
> >
> > But, here's the thing: When I look at laws I want to know what the public interest is. What interest does the public at large have in this issue? With inoculations there is any easy answer. Your behavior can affect the public at large. We do have a "right" to protect ourselves. That's why we lock up dangerous people. Rights are often in conflict. That's one of the reasons we have higher courts. When I look at Texas the public interest isn't nearly as clear. I don't see the public interest in limiting access to properly prescribed medications.
> >
> > I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor. It might be possible to find someone who would do this in some other country. But, even there I suspect you would have to go underground to find a surgeon. In this country adults have to go through a lot of counseling and screening before any surgeon will operate on them.
> >
> > I know someone who went to Thailand as a young adult. I don't know what the law is there, but I suspect that they don't perform these surgeries on children there either. I think it was a serious mistake for her because she did not get all the counseling she needed before this was done. It was the right thing for her, but she really needed more education before this was done. It's not exactly cheap, but many people can afford to fly to Thailand and buy whatever they want. The only people who will be affected by this law will be the people who can't afford to go around it.
> >
> > There is a surgeon just a short drive from my house who specializes in testicles. You have to be able to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's before he will operate on you. He doesn't want to lose his license or be sued by former patients.
> >
> > TB
> You are absolutely amazing... in the wrong way. Of course there are
> black or white answers. But as The Artful Dodger you wont give one.
> --
> (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

LOL I feel like I'm trying to explain color to a blind person. You don't see it, so you don't think it exists. There are all shorts of shades of gray and, OH MY GAWD, colors too. There is very little that is as purely black and white as it is in you dichromatic world.

TB

Re: OT? - God Bless Texas

<u4eher$1sddo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19130&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19130

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:45:00 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 22 May 2023 01:45 UTC

On 5/21/2023 7:15 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:11:51 PM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:

>>> I don't believe in pure black or white answers. No right is absolute.
>>>
>>> But, here's the thing: When I look at laws I want to know what the public interest is. What interest does the public at large have in this issue? With inoculations there is any easy answer. Your behavior can affect the public at large. We do have a "right" to protect ourselves. That's why we lock up dangerous people. Rights are often in conflict. That's one of the reasons we have higher courts. When I look at Texas the public interest isn't nearly as clear. I don't see the public interest in limiting access to properly prescribed medications.
>>>
>>> I can understand your concern with "mutilating" children, but you are talking about something that is not happening. That was thrown in to sensationalize the issue. I don't think there is any doctor in this country who would perform this sort of surgery on a minor. It might be possible to find someone who would do this in some other country. But, even there I suspect you would have to go underground to find a surgeon. In this country adults have to go through a lot of counseling and screening before any surgeon will operate on them.
>>>
>>> I know someone who went to Thailand as a young adult. I don't know what the law is there, but I suspect that they don't perform these surgeries on children there either. I think it was a serious mistake for her because she did not get all the counseling she needed before this was done. It was the right thing for her, but she really needed more education before this was done. It's not exactly cheap, but many people can afford to fly to Thailand and buy whatever they want. The only people who will be affected by this law will be the people who can't afford to go around it.
>>>
>>> There is a surgeon just a short drive from my house who specializes in testicles. You have to be able to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's before he will operate on you. He doesn't want to lose his license or be sued by former patients.
>>>
>>> TB
>> You are absolutely amazing... in the wrong way. Of course there are
>> black or white answers. But as The Artful Dodger you wont give one.
>> --
>> (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)
>
> LOL I feel like I'm trying to explain color to a blind person. You don't see it, so you don't think it exists. There are all shorts of shades of gray and, OH MY GAWD, colors too. There is very little that is as purely black and white as it is in you dichromatic world.
>
> TB

And again you failed to read your own post. You said "I don't believe in
pure black or white answers" yet you then say "There is very little that
is as purely black and white...". Thereby admitting that there are black
or white answers.

By the way, I didn't say there weren't shades of gray, I said there ARE
black and white answers. My god you are clueless.