Chemistry professors never die, they just fail to react.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

SubjectAuthor
* Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’t_Hate_TTechnobarbarian
+* _Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’tGeorge Anthony
|`* _Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’tsticks
| `- _Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’t_Harobert caprel
`- _Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’tsticks

1
Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

<057d9166-54cf-462e-a790-ecc6263cb4e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19143&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19143

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 17:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’t_Hate_T
rans_People_As_Much_As_They_Do
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 23 May 2023 00:44 UTC

"Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do"

"Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people, platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity. That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners, represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values.

The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly tolerant organization.

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical, claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html

TB

Re: Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

<u4h407$2abmu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19147&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19147

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re:_Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’t
_Hate_Trans_People_As_Much_As_They_Do
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 20:13:44 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 23 May 2023 01:13 UTC

On 5/22/2023 7:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do"
>
> "Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people, platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity. That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners, represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values.
>
> The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly tolerant organization.
>
> Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical, claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html
>
> TB

You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining
right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people,
especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate
them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.
Do you hate conservatives?
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

<u4h659$2afp7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19149&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19149

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
_Hate_Trans_People_As_Much_As_They_Do
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 20:50:33 -0500
 by: sticks - Tue, 23 May 2023 01:50 UTC

On 5/22/2023 7:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do"
>
> "Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people, platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity. That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners, represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values.
>
> The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly tolerant organization.
>
> Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical, claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html

Yeah, like anyone on the right side of issues give a flying fuck what
Miles Klee and "The Rolling Stone" have to say about anything.

Re: Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

<u4h6ej$2afp7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19151&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19151

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
_Hate_Trans_People_As_Much_As_They_Do
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 20:55:31 -0500
 by: sticks - Tue, 23 May 2023 01:55 UTC

On 5/22/2023 8:13 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 5/22/2023 7:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much
>> As They Do"
>>
>> "Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people,
>> platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing
>> trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it
>> seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity.
>> That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media
>> outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.
>> The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from
>> January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff
>> members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in
>> accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their
>> preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,
>> represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values.
>>
>> The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox —
>> the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New
>> York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a
>> substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such
>> excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in
>> their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly
>> tolerant organization.
>>
>> Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans
>> propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical,
>> claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several
>> appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender
>> community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to
>> get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the
>> right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and
>> activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the
>> Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives
>> issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are
>> actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting
>> leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."
>>
>> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html
>>
>> TB
>>

> You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining
> right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people,
> especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
>  direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate
> them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.
> Do you hate conservatives?

He's just quoting some retard at The Rolling Stone. Meaningless leftist
drivel.

Re: Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do

<9bc17207-0f34-4272-8f57-9abf65489dd7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19153&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19153

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 19:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Right-Wingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn’t_Ha
te_Trans_People_As_Much_As_They_Do
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Tue, 23 May 2023 02:10 UTC

On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:57:14 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 5/22/2023 8:13 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> > On 5/22/2023 7:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >> "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much
> >> As They Do"
> >>
> >> "Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people,
> >> platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing
> >> trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it
> >> seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity.
> >> That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media
> >> outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.
> >> The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from
> >> January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff
> >> members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in
> >> accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their
> >> preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,
> >> represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values..
> >>
> >> The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox —
> >> the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New
> >> York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a
> >> substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such
> >> excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in
> >> their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly
> >> tolerant organization.
> >>
> >> Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans
> >> propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical,
> >> claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several
> >> appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender
> >> community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to
> >> get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the
> >> right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and
> >> activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the
> >> Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives
> >> issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are
> >> actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting
> >> leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."
> >>
> >> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html
> >>
> >> TB
> >>

> > You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining
> > right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people,
> > especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
> > direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate
> > them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.
> > Do you hate conservatives?
> He's just quoting some retard at The Rolling Stone. Meaningless leftist
> drivel.

You just jealous, that you cannot re-quote the brain dead

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do