From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Of Course It's a Political Stunt
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:05:08 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 26 May 2023 23:05 UTC

That's how lunatic leftists roll. As I've said, Florida is less hostile
to minorities (actually not hostile at all) than the mentally deranged
led blue states.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/simply-ignore-says-florida-black-business-owner-about-naacps-travel-advisory
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Of Course It's a Political Stunt

<1af2329f-2490-48ec-8987-b1ad65326c0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19224&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19224

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 17:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT? - Of Course It's a Political Stunt
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 27 May 2023 00:11 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 4:07:35 PM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
> That's how lunatic leftists roll. As I've said, Florida is less hostile
> to minorities (actually not hostile at all) than the mentally deranged
> led blue states.
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/simply-ignore-says-florida-black-business-owner-about-naacps-travel-advisory
> --
> (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

"'The biggest losers': Bud Light boycott hammers hundreds of independent distributors
"It's disheartening," the owner of an Anheuser-Busch distributor said."

"Truck drivers delivering Bud Light have received the middle finger from passersby, distributors have faced intentional collisions from shopping carts as they drop off beer and vendors have endured homophobic jokes calling them "gay beer salesmen," according to top officials at several beer distribution companies.

While Anheuser-Busch InBev weathers a consumer boycott of Bud Light over a promotion from a trans influencer, the fallout is hitting hundreds of independent, often family-owned distributors that sell and deliver Bud Light to stores, bars and restaurants.

Bud Light has recorded declining sales for six consecutive weeks after a product endorsement from Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender influencer, set off ire among many conservatives.

The losses have strained Anheuser-Busch distributors that draw a significant portion of their revenue from Bud Light, the company's top-selling beer, Anson Frericks, an executive who left Anheuser-Busch InBev last year, told ABC News.

"The biggest losers here are the 500 independent businesses in the U.S. that distribute Anheuser-Busch products," Frericks said. "Those are the people really hurting.""
[snip]

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/biggest-losers-bud-light-boycott-hammers-hundreds-independent/story?id=99536969

TB

Re: OT? - Of Course It's a Political Stunt

<u4rkj7$4s80$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19225&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19225

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 00:58:15 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Jf/wUImPy4fDMEpIubPd/bHMk1g=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 27 May 2023 00:58 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 4:07:35 PM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
>> That's how lunatic leftists roll. As I've said, Florida is less hostile
>> to minorities (actually not hostile at all) than the mentally deranged
>> led blue states.
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/simply-ignore-says-florida-black-business-owner-about-naacps-travel-advisory
>>
>> --
>> (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)
>
> "'The biggest losers': Bud Light boycott hammers hundreds of independent distributors
> "It's disheartening," the owner of an Anheuser-Busch distributor said."
>
> "Truck drivers delivering Bud Light have received the middle finger from
> passersby, distributors have faced intentional collisions from shopping
> carts as they drop off beer and vendors have endured homophobic jokes
> calling them "gay beer salesmen," according to top officials at several
> beer distribution companies.
>
> While Anheuser-Busch InBev weathers a consumer boycott of Bud Light over
> a promotion from a trans influencer, the fallout is hitting hundreds of
> independent, often family-owned distributors that sell and deliver Bud
> Light to stores, bars and restaurants.
>
> Bud Light has recorded declining sales for six consecutive weeks after a
> product endorsement from Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender influencer, set
> off ire among many conservatives.
>
> The losses have strained Anheuser-Busch distributors that draw a
> significant portion of their revenue from Bud Light, the company's
> top-selling beer, Anson Frericks, an executive who left Anheuser-Busch
> InBev last year, told ABC News.
>
> "The biggest losers here are the 500 independent businesses in the U.S.
> that distribute Anheuser-Busch products," Frericks said. "Those are the
> people really hurting.""
> [snip]
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Business/biggest-losers-bud-light-boycott-hammers-hundreds-independent/story?id=99536969
>
> TB

This has what to do with the sell out NAACP lying about Florida?

--
Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Of Course It's a Political Stunt