The first requisite for immortality is death. -- Stanislaw Lem

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.

SubjectAuthor
* The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.Technobarbarian
`* The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European SexGeorge Anthony
 +- The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sexbfh
 `- The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.robert caprel

1
The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.

<0efc9ae4-ec03-416b-b8f3-f25e2a74f353n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19301&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19301

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 07:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:46 UTC

"The Swedish Sex Federation is currently organizing the first European Sex Championship.

This is stated on the website of the organization.
The European Sex Championship will be held for several weeks.

Participants will compete for six hours a day. Everyone has from 45 minutes to an hour for a "match".

It is noted that contestants will compete in 16 disciplines, and they will score points in each.

"List of disciplines of the Sex Championship
seduction.
Massage of various parts of the body.
Massage of erotic zones on the opponent's body.
Prelude.
Oral sex.
Penetration.
Endurance.
Appearance
Pose performance.
Creativity in position change.
Endurance and the number of orgasms in a certain time.
Artistic performance and exchange of postures.
Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition.
The most beautiful and difficult pose.
The most artistic communication according to the jury and the audience.
The couple that was the most active during the competition, as well as the most artistic in the Kama Sutra and the most popular with the jury and the audience."

https://newsyou.info/en/2023/05/zmagatimutsya-u-16-disciplinax-u-shvecii-projde-pershij-chempionat-yevropi-z-seksu

TB

Re: The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.

<u5ap40$2s212$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19303&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19303

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex
Championship.
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 13:47:27 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:47 UTC

On 6/1/2023 9:46 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "The Swedish Sex Federation is currently organizing the first European Sex Championship.
>
> This is stated on the website of the organization.
> The European Sex Championship will be held for several weeks.
>
> Participants will compete for six hours a day. Everyone has from 45 minutes to an hour for a "match".
>
> It is noted that contestants will compete in 16 disciplines, and they will score points in each.
>
> "List of disciplines of the Sex Championship
> seduction.
> Massage of various parts of the body.
> Massage of erotic zones on the opponent's body.
> Prelude.
> Oral sex.
> Penetration.
> Endurance.
> Appearance
> Pose performance.
> Creativity in position change.
> Endurance and the number of orgasms in a certain time.
> Artistic performance and exchange of postures.
> Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition.
> The most beautiful and difficult pose.
> The most artistic communication according to the jury and the audience.
> The couple that was the most active during the competition, as well as the most artistic in the Kama Sutra and the most popular with the jury and the audience."
>
> https://newsyou.info/en/2023/05/zmagatimutsya-u-16-disciplinax-u-shvecii-projde-pershij-chempionat-yevropi-z-seksu
>
> TB

Sounds like an opportunity for a kinky person like yourself. Too bad
John Holmes isn't around to represent the U.S. I could do it but it
would be unfair to the rest of the competition.
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.

<8e7eM.4279827$GNG9.2116034@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19304&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19304

Championship.
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:31:00 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:31 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 9:46 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>> "The Swedish Sex Federation is currently organizing the first
>> European Sex Championship.
>>
>> This is stated on the website of the organization.
>> The European Sex Championship will be held for several weeks.
>>
>> Participants will compete for six hours a day. Everyone has from 45
>> minutes to an hour for a "match".
>>
>> It is noted that contestants will compete in 16 disciplines, and
>> they will score points in each.
>>
>> "List of disciplines of the Sex Championship
>> seduction.
>> Massage of various parts of the body.
>> Massage of erotic zones on the opponent's body.
>> Prelude.
>> Oral sex.
>> Penetration.
>> Endurance.
>> Appearance
>> Pose performance.
>> Creativity in position change.
>> Endurance and the number of orgasms in a certain time.
>> Artistic performance and exchange of postures.
>> Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition.
>> The most beautiful and difficult pose.
>> The most artistic communication according to the jury and the audience.
>> The couple that was the most active during the competition, as well
>> as the most artistic in the Kama Sutra and the most popular with the
>> jury and the audience."
>>
>> https://newsyou.info/en/2023/05/zmagatimutsya-u-16-disciplinax-u-shvecii-projde-pershij-chempionat-yevropi-z-seksu
>>

>> TB
>>

> Sounds like an opportunity for a kinky person like yourself. Too bad
> John Holmes isn't around to represent the U.S. I could do it but it
> would be unfair to the rest of the competition.

I don't see a problem. Just self-identify as a liberal and nothing you
do will be unfair - and in this case, self-identifying as a
situationally variable trans wouldn't hurt, either.

--
bill

Re: The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.

<a2cf7c36-ffe8-4410-ace5-7bc82a90dbb6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19308&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19308

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:13 UTC

On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 11:47:31 AM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 9:46 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > "The Swedish Sex Federation is currently organizing the first European Sex Championship.
> >
> > This is stated on the website of the organization.
> > The European Sex Championship will be held for several weeks.
> >
> > Participants will compete for six hours a day. Everyone has from 45 minutes to an hour for a "match".
> >
> > It is noted that contestants will compete in 16 disciplines, and they will score points in each.
> >
> > "List of disciplines of the Sex Championship
> > seduction.
> > Massage of various parts of the body.
> > Massage of erotic zones on the opponent's body.
> > Prelude.
> > Oral sex.
> > Penetration.
> > Endurance.
> > Appearance
> > Pose performance.
> > Creativity in position change.
> > Endurance and the number of orgasms in a certain time.
> > Artistic performance and exchange of postures.
> > Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition.
> > The most beautiful and difficult pose.
> > The most artistic communication according to the jury and the audience.
> > The couple that was the most active during the competition, as well as the most artistic in the Kama Sutra and the most popular with the jury and the audience."
> >
> > https://newsyou.info/en/2023/05/zmagatimutsya-u-16-disciplinax-u-shvecii-projde-pershij-chempionat-yevropi-z-seksu
> >
> > TB
> >
> Sounds like an opportunity for a kinky person like yourself. Too bad
> John Holmes isn't around to represent the U.S. I could do it but it
> would be unfair to the rest of the competition.

You’re just pissed because your flaccid noodle would not pass the short arm inspection.
--

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / The Swedish Sex Federation is organizing the first European Sex Championship.