Your reasoning powers are good, and you are a fairly good planner.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

SubjectAuthor
* The Y Chromosome Is VanishingTechnobarbarian
`* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingbfh
 `* The Y Chromosome Is VanishingTechnobarbarian
  `* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingsticks
   +* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingrobert caprel
   |`* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingsticks
   | `* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingrobert caprel
   |  `* The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingsticks
   |   `- The Y Chromosome Is VanishingGeorge.Anthony
   `- The Y Chromosome Is Vanishingbfh

1
The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<c0337172-f8dd-4fef-bcb8-5ae57f8b43ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19338&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19338

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 16:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:25 UTC

The far Right's worst fears are true. Men are becoming less masculine. The same thing happens to other animals, and even plants when they are domesticated. Over the generations they see various changes.

"Domestication syndrome refers to two sets of phenotypic traits that are common to either domesticated animals, or domesticated plants.[1] These traits were identified by Charles Darwin in The Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication.

Domesticated animals tend to be smaller and less aggressive than their wild counterparts, they may also have floppy ears, variations to coat color, a smaller brain, and a shorter muzzle.[2] Other traits may include changes in the endocrine system and an extended breeding cycle.

Research suggests that modified neural crest cells are potentially responsible for the traits that are common across many domesticated animal species.

The process of plant domestication has produced changes in shattering/fruit abscission, shorter height, larger grain or fruit size, easier threshing, synchronous flowering, and increased yield, as well as changes in color, taste, and texture."

"The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing. A New Sex Gene Could Be The Future of Men

The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.

https://www.sciencealert.com/the-y-chromosome-is-vanishing-a-new-sex-gene-could-be-the-future-of-men#:~:text=The%20sex%20of%20human%20and,evolve%20a%20new%20sex%20gene.

We probably need nature reserves were men could run wild in order to preserve our species.

TB

"

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<JeSeM.3649902$iU59.1443067@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19339&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19339

Subject: Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:00:08 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 02:00 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> The far Right's worst fears are true. Men are becoming less
> masculine. The same thing happens to other animals, and even plants
> when they are domesticated. Over the generations they see various
> changes.
>
> "Domestication syndrome refers to two sets of phenotypic traits
> that are common to either domesticated animals, or domesticated
> plants.[1] These traits were identified by Charles Darwin in The
> Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication.
>
> Domesticated animals tend to be smaller and less aggressive than
> their wild counterparts, they may also have floppy ears, variations
> to coat color, a smaller brain, and a shorter muzzle.[2] Other
> traits may include changes in the endocrine system and an extended
> breeding cycle.
>
> Research suggests that modified neural crest cells are potentially
> responsible for the traits that are common across many domesticated
> animal species.
>
> The process of plant domestication has produced changes in
> shattering/fruit abscission, shorter height, larger grain or fruit
> size, easier threshing, synchronous flowering, and increased yield,
> as well as changes in color, taste, and texture."
>
> "The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing. A New Sex Gene Could Be The Future
> of Men
>
> The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a
> male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y
> chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million
> years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.
>
> https://www.sciencealert.com/the-y-chromosome-is-vanishing-a-new-sex-gene-could-be-the-future-of-men#:~:text=The%20sex%20of%20human%20and,evolve%20a%20new%20sex%20gene.
>
> We probably need nature reserves were men could run wild in order
> to preserve our species.

We've already got some of those - Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham,
Chicago, Afghanistan, Somalia,..........

--
bill

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<83360bfb-c4b9-4167-a42b-a5ed423e9692n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19341&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19341

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 11:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:57 UTC

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:00:13 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > The far Right's worst fears are true. Men are becoming less
> > masculine. The same thing happens to other animals, and even plants
> > when they are domesticated. Over the generations they see various
> > changes.
> >
> > "Domestication syndrome refers to two sets of phenotypic traits
> > that are common to either domesticated animals, or domesticated
> > plants.[1] These traits were identified by Charles Darwin in The
> > Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication.
> >
> > Domesticated animals tend to be smaller and less aggressive than
> > their wild counterparts, they may also have floppy ears, variations
> > to coat color, a smaller brain, and a shorter muzzle.[2] Other
> > traits may include changes in the endocrine system and an extended
> > breeding cycle.
> >
> > Research suggests that modified neural crest cells are potentially
> > responsible for the traits that are common across many domesticated
> > animal species.
> >
> > The process of plant domestication has produced changes in
> > shattering/fruit abscission, shorter height, larger grain or fruit
> > size, easier threshing, synchronous flowering, and increased yield,
> > as well as changes in color, taste, and texture."
> >
> > "The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing. A New Sex Gene Could Be The Future
> > of Men
> >
> > The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a
> > male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y
> > chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million
> > years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.
> >
> > https://www.sciencealert.com/the-y-chromosome-is-vanishing-a-new-sex-gene-could-be-the-future-of-men#:~:text=The%20sex%20of%20human%20and,evolve%20a%20new%20sex%20gene.
> >
> > We probably need nature reserves were men could run wild in order
> > to preserve our species.
> We've already got some of those - Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham,
> Chicago, Afghanistan, Somalia,..........
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

hmmmmmm, Maybe we need more war for the survival of our species?

TB

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<u5iru4$1tfe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19342&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19342

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:24:36 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:24 UTC

On 6/4/2023 1:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:00:13 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> The far Right's worst fears are true. Men are becoming less
>>> masculine. The same thing happens to other animals, and even plants
>>> when they are domesticated. Over the generations they see various
>>> changes.
>>>
>>> "Domestication syndrome refers to two sets of phenotypic traits
>>> that are common to either domesticated animals, or domesticated
>>> plants.[1] These traits were identified by Charles Darwin in The
>>> Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication.
>>>
>>> Domesticated animals tend to be smaller and less aggressive than
>>> their wild counterparts, they may also have floppy ears, variations
>>> to coat color, a smaller brain, and a shorter muzzle.[2] Other
>>> traits may include changes in the endocrine system and an extended
>>> breeding cycle.
>>>
>>> Research suggests that modified neural crest cells are potentially
>>> responsible for the traits that are common across many domesticated
>>> animal species.
>>>
>>> The process of plant domestication has produced changes in
>>> shattering/fruit abscission, shorter height, larger grain or fruit
>>> size, easier threshing, synchronous flowering, and increased yield,
>>> as well as changes in color, taste, and texture."
>>>
>>> "The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing. A New Sex Gene Could Be The Future
>>> of Men
>>>
>>> The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a
>>> male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y
>>> chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million
>>> years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.
>>>
>>> https://www.sciencealert.com/the-y-chromosome-is-vanishing-a-new-sex-gene-could-be-the-future-of-men#:~:text=The%20sex%20of%20human%20and,evolve%20a%20new%20sex%20gene.
>>>
>>> We probably need nature reserves were men could run wild in order
>>> to preserve our species.
>> We've already got some of those - Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham,
>> Chicago, Afghanistan, Somalia,..........
>>
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> hmmmmmm, Maybe we need more war for the survival of our species?
>
> TB

Send the women to the fighting then. They overwhelmingly believe the Y
chromosome was disappearing, and the men overwhelmingly rejected it
after the lengthy debate on the topic.

<https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/10638174.pdf>

The vote
Following questions and comments from the floor, in
the final denoument I took the opportunity to take a
vote on whether delegates agreed that the Y chromo-
some was disappearing or not. The esteemed scien-
tific community present was split precisely and
evenly, and the contest declared an honourable draw.
Interestingly however, in an audience comprising a
50:50 sex ratio, two further votes were taken. The
same question, but first for males only, then second
for females only. A 2:1 ratio rejecting the notion the Y
is disappearing in the first vote and a 2:1 ratio
accepting the hypothesis in the second, is perhaps a
reminder of the need for objectivity when making our
scientific evaluations.

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<3e0a0ec5-7529-4d95-a66e-e15e76894195n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19343&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19343

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:00 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 1:24:39 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 6/4/2023 1:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> We've already got some of those - Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham,
> >> Chicago, Afghanistan, Somalia,..........
> >>
> >> --
> >> bill
> >> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > hmmmmmm, Maybe we need more war for the survival of our species?
> >
> > TB
> Send the women to the fighting then. They overwhelmingly believe the Y
> chromosome was disappearing, and the men overwhelmingly rejected it
> after the lengthy debate on the topic.
>
> <https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/10638174.pdf>
>

> The vote
> Following questions and comments from the floor, in
> the final denoument I took the opportunity to take a
> vote on whether delegates agreed that the Y chromo-
> some was disappearing or not. The esteemed scien-
> tific community present was split precisely and
> evenly, and the contest declared an honourable draw.
> Interestingly however, in an audience comprising a
> 50:50 sex ratio, two further votes were taken. The
> same question, but first for males only, then second
> for females only. A 2:1 ratio rejecting the notion the Y
> is disappearing in the first vote and a 2:1 ratio
> accepting the hypothesis in the second, is perhaps a
> reminder of the need for objectivity when making our
> scientific evaluations.

He honk that is so brilliant why did stick in the mud not think of that!

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<u5j5kv$38sa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19344&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19344

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:10:24 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:10 UTC

On 6/4/2023 6:00 PM, robert caprel wrote:

> He honk that is so brilliant why did stick in the mud not think of that!

I take it English is not your native language?

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<Gc9fM.3652323$iU59.1723834@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19345&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19345

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 19:35:01 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:35 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 6/4/2023 1:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> We've already got some of those - Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham,
>>> Chicago, Afghanistan, Somalia,..........
>>>
>>> --
>>> bill
>>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>>       hmmmmmm, Maybe we need more war for the survival of our species?
>>
>> TB
>
> Send the women to the fighting then.  They overwhelmingly believe the
> Y chromosome was disappearing, and the men overwhelmingly rejected it
> after the lengthy debate on the topic.
>
> <https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/10638174.pdf>
>

> The vote
> Following questions and comments from the floor, in
> the final denoument I took the opportunity to take a
> vote on whether delegates agreed that the Y chromo-
> some was disappearing or not. The esteemed scien-
> tific community present was split precisely and
> evenly, and the contest declared an honourable draw.

The solution is simple: Follow the
Science........waitaminnit........which science?

> Interestingly however, in an audience comprising a
> 50:50 sex ratio, two further votes were taken. The
> same question, but first for males only, then second
> for females only. A 2:1 ratio rejecting the notion the Y
> is disappearing in the first vote and a 2:1 ratio
> accepting the hypothesis in the second, is perhaps a
> reminder of the need for objectivity when making our
> scientific evaluations.

Oh. Well. Then. Forget the science. Follow the Audience. At least
they're not split precisely evenly.
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<9965b78e-c445-47dc-8906-c70384326885n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19348&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19348

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 01:17 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 4:10:28 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 6/4/2023 6:00 PM, robert caprel wrote:
>
> > He honk that is so brilliant why did stick in the mud not think of that!
> I take it English is not your native language?

Honk you have such clever retorts, did you have your lapdog draw it up for you with his crayons?

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<u5jffl$453k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19350&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19350

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:58:13 -0500
 by: sticks - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 01:58 UTC

On 6/4/2023 8:17 PM, robert caprel wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 4:10:28 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 6/4/2023 6:00 PM, robert caprel wrote:
>>
>>> He honk that is so brilliant why did stick in the mud not think of that!
>> I take it English is not your native language?
>
> Honk you have such clever retorts, did you have your lapdog draw it up for you with his crayons?

I've abandoned getting clever with you once I realized you'd never get
it since your IQ is about room temperature.

Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing

<u5jj1p$868p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19351&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19351

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 02:59:05 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:850/S+JyIIbY3Jr07luyyWNXWgw=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 02:59 UTC

sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
> On 6/4/2023 8:17 PM, robert caprel wrote:

>>> I take it English is not your native language?
>>
>> Honk you have such clever retorts, did you have your lapdog draw it up
>> for you with his crayons?
>
> I've abandoned getting clever with you once I realized you'd never get
> it since your IQ is about room temperature.

He leads a sheltered life. He is just looking for attention. Just ignore
him. He won’t go away but it will drive him crazy if he gets no responses
to moronic drivel.

--
Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: The Y Chromosome Is Vanishing