From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Even in Texas
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 10:29:29 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 15:29 UTC

Liberals ruin everything they touch. Of course this is the Portland of
Texas and is overrun by the insanity (Einstein was right) of liberalism.
You would think the tree-hugging loons would have something to say about
this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-resident-exposes-citys-crown-jewel-hiking-trail-decimated-homeless-encampments

Then there is this republican mayor run city...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-city-nearly-eliminates-homeless-population-zero-tolerance-policy-encampments
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: OT? - Even in Texas

<kcogM.89869$PyRd.46983@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19389&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19389

Subject: Re: OT? - Even in Texas
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:27:43 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 17:27 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> Liberals ruin everything they touch. Of course this is the Portland of
> Texas and is overrun by the insanity (Einstein was right) of
> liberalism. You would think the tree-hugging loons would have
> something to say about this.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-resident-exposes-citys-crown-jewel-hiking-trail-decimated-homeless-encampments
>

> Then there is this republican mayor run city...
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-city-nearly-eliminates-homeless-population-zero-tolerance-policy-encampments

Look, let me be crystal clear, at the end of the day going forward,
the calculus is literally obvious that the first step to an
efficacious solution of unhomedness is putting Kakala in charge of
putting every tool in the toolbox on the table in order to get to the
root of the problem. Further, I allege that this should be done very
very soon, because the significance of the passage of time is
significant. If that does not happen, someone must be held accountable.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Even in Texas

<u5tkql$1l24f$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19391&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19391

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 17:30:46 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 22:30 UTC

On 6/8/2023 12:27 PM, bfh wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
>> Liberals ruin everything they touch. Of course this is the Portland of
>> Texas and is overrun by the insanity (Einstein was right) of
>> liberalism. You would think the tree-hugging loons would have
>> something to say about this.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-resident-exposes-citys-crown-jewel-hiking-trail-decimated-homeless-encampments
>>
>> Then there is this republican mayor run city...
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-city-nearly-eliminates-homeless-population-zero-tolerance-policy-encampments
>
> Look, let me be crystal clear, at the end of the day going forward, the
> calculus is literally obvious that the first step to an efficacious
> solution of unhomedness is putting Kakala in charge of putting every
> tool in the toolbox on the table in order to get to the root of the
> problem. Further, I allege that this should be done very very soon,
> because the significance of the passage of time is significant. If that
> does not happen, someone must be held accountable.

The only "common sense solutions" liberals want are those that would ban
firearms. Beyond that, they can't even spell common sense. As to
accountability, it will end up being Trump's fault, of course.
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Even in Texas