From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Could Be
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:21:51 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 20:21 UTC

Might be, maybe, possibly, there's a good chance. BS! This is all we
ever hear. No action or, as we say in Texas, all hat and no cattle.
Given Biden and his cabal are democrats, I say there is no chance. We
are becoming (or maybe already are) a third world dictatorship. Worse,
the blindly allegiant sycophant democrat voters go along with this
destruction of the country because they can't see reality through their
dark blue glasses.

And this ramrodding of Trump is going to have the effect of them
shooting themselves in the foot regardless of outcome.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/burisma-audio-tapes-cataclysmic-event-president-biden-matt-whitaker-says
--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Could Be