From: dannyb@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Dick Butkus, 80, NFL Chicago Bears
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 23:33:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 23:33 UTC

In <f22c9291-d5fa-4484-a51f-9b8502c638aan@googlegroups.com> Jason <jsnsmith565@gmail.com> writes:

>https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/05/nfl-chicago-bears-legend-dick-butkus-dead-80=
>/

>NFL legend Dick Butkus -- one of the greatest linebackers of all time -- ha=
>s died, TMZ Sports has learned. He was 80 years old.

snip]

dammit.

fyi, onr of thr internet web-hosting/lots-of-related-stuff companies, "American Eagle"[a],
has for years run radio (and I just saw some tv adverts) where they have one of their
customers talk about what a great partner A.E. was/is in getting them a solid
Internet presence.

About a month ago they started featuring... Dick Butkus.

Dammit again.

[a] not specifically meaning to promote them here, just mentioning
them for ID purposes.

dannyb@panix.com

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Dick Butkus, 80, NFL Chicago Bears